Arranged by love

By nishuayyar

Some say arranged is best!!! And some says love survives in marriage!!! On all these years I have been on Ear... More

love blossom 1
love blossom 2
love blossom 3
love blossom 4
love blossom 5
love blossom 6
love blossom 7
love blossom 8
love blossom 9
love blossom 10
love blossom 11
love blossom 12
love blossom 13
love blossom 14
love blossom 15
Not an Update
love blossom 16
love blossom 18
love blossom 19
love blossom 20

love blossom 17

2.4K 297 79
By nishuayyar

Warning: A very long chapter ahead. Happy reading!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Avni was standing in front of the mirror with a disappointed look. Wearing a dusky blue salwar with a delicate front slit gota Patti and anchor work bottas in the middle she was absolutely stunning with her own designed outfit. But she couldn't convince herself that she looks great. Instead her heart and mind started their never ending debate about her importance over the place she is been invited and about the way she should present herself as.

"Maa" she cried restlessly observing herself in the mirror while neelamaa and Ayesha maa burst out laughing unable to hold on anymore. Even avni's glare from the mirror couldn't help them to stop. They got to be all teasing as they started to observe their daughter experiencing these whole new feelings which was foreign to her all these years. Getting ready for your man's felicitation function will always be harder for a self-conscious girl like avni who is still not that expressive towards her love for him.

"Enough is enough. You guys are not helping me but contemplating me more." Avni sighed as she sat on bed. Worried Ayesha maa moved forward encircling avni's collar holding her by giving her a tight hug from backward. "My daughter is looking like an angel in this outfit." She said oscillating her a little with love as she kissed her hairs comforting her. "Haan without doubt!" neelamaa agreed but yet trying to control her laughter which made avni glare at her.

"Sach mai maa?" avni ignoring neelamaa's giggles, tried to concentrate on Ayesha maa's positive words by holding the arms hugging her and craning her neck to take a look at her. Ayesha maa kissed her eyes as she nodded positively which made avni breathe ease. She leaned back on Ayesha maa's torso with a goofy smile making Ayesha maa hold her more tightly while neelamaa observed their mending bond with a smile.

"By the way avni I think Neil would be drooling over you even if you are gonna be in your no makeup night dresses." Neela maa couldn't help herself from mocking which eventually made Ayesha maa to burst out in laughter losing all her urge of not to chuckle. Whimpering with disappointment avni pulled herself away from Ayesha and stood up with a serious face.

"Stop it mom! It's not for Neil. I am a professional and I must present myself stupendous in front of people" she said biting her cheeks to make her heated pad less visible. She was not that good at lying which made the ladies smirk.

"Avni, we are your mom, and we know you better than yourself." Ayesha maa added which followed with a cheerful hifi from the ladies. Before avni could say anything babe coughed near the door cueing her presence.

"Why are you guys disturbing my daughter" she asked in a stern tone before smiling at avni. "They are very bad Bebe" avni complained as she hugged the lady with a sad pout while Bebe caressed her forehead before making her sit down.

"I thought of giving this to you from the day I arrived. Pr time hi nahi mila. Yeh tillu ka natak ki waja sae pareshan mai thi hum sab" she said remembering the way Neil lied to his family about the accident issue. Now that the drug dealers' have been exposed and encountered the whole nation is cherishing over the success of Indian police over such a massive mission. Thus the government has organized a felicitating party honoring all those people who were involved in the mission. And Neil was the head of that proud troop. Every members and their family is been invited on this proud occasion for which avni is still confused with what to wear. Typical girl's things.

"Yeh lo, every girl looks most precious in this attire. And without doubt you will look exemplarily extraordinary!" she said while avni's eyes were exclaimed with inquisitive to know what lies behind the paper bag. Not waiting anymore avni opened the cover and her eyes widen with surprise with the lovely present inside. She smiled at the gift while bebe's proud eyes indicated her experience in understanding people's need. "Thank you so much Bebe" avni hugged her in response and the rooms were filled with giggles and laughter.

@@@@@@@@@

"Are you guys ready" Neil asked impatiently while standing in the entrance of the venue. Clad with blue and white balloons and decorated with flowers and lovely captures the ground shined as a newly decorated bride where as the red carpet was ready to welcome the brave heroes and their incredible families.

"Haan we are ready. Don't worry we will reach safely with your wife. Stop nagging us with your stupid phone call for every 5 minutes. We are on the way." Bebe repeated the same phase for god knows how many time in the evening. Yet Neil could never get enough of assurance over her words.

"Pr babe"

"One more word and I will jump out of the car. It's too much pressure to handle for someone as old as me" Bebe tired to threaten her best as she saw Neil coming with his own ifs and buts all again. Raising his hands up Neil surrendered.

"Bye" he said in a low tone listening to the dead end. Bebe has shut his call even before hearing a word from him.

"I wonder whether you really have a mobile with you" Bebe stated sarcastically looking at avni with a glare who was busy starring at her toes speaking nothing.

"Neil sir, names are placed on each table." DD caught up while Neil smiled at him.

"And place suneri at khanna's table!" seeing DD coming up with his con's about his idea he interrupted him. "I don't care about your lame excuses. Come on DD she is my sister." Neil said sternly while DD just nodded. No words against his boss at least.

_____________

The honks of the car made them turn towards it which abruptly stopped in the driveway. "Too fast" Neil exclaimed as he moved towards the driver to lecture him about the correct phase one must drive a car about.

His phase slowed down as he noticed Bebe in the car. He was filled with mixed emotions. Half in excitement and half due to his fluttering heart eager to meet her.

"Abee, help me out" Bebe shrieked while DD went towards the car and opened the door extending his hand for guiding the lady out of the car.

"Thanks puttar" she smiled at DD and her smile immediately faded looking at the slow phasing Neil lost somewhere while his eyes were searching for someone behind Bebe.

"Oyeee! Tu starplus ki bhau ki thara kyu chal rahi ho." Bebe mocked bringing him back to senses. Avni moved inside the car to step out and Bebe stepped aside to give the girl space to walk into. She tried to hold the door of the car struggling with her entangled dress while the lost Neil got senses enough to extend his hands towards her which she grabbed immediately. Their eyes locked and this time they felt deep into each other's eyes not being able to gather senses about their surroundings.

Neil skipped a beat as she stood before him with a neatly draped navy blue saree perfectly matching his blue coat attire while the black border of his coat were twining with her black blouse. The golden butta's were shining near her waist and lower half while the upper half of the saree was filled with a translucent silky material. Still lost in each other bebe's three fake coughs and two stamps on Neil's boots with her heels didn't bring him back to senses.

"Chalo bhai hum chalte hai. I don't think they will come." Bebe commented to DD while Neil gasped a little as avni broke the eye contact. Looking at the teasing eyes of Bebe she flushed pink trying to drift her hands from Neil's hold. Entangling her fingers Neil turned to frown at Bebe for disturbing him but he couldn't help from blushing at her naughty wink.

"I hope you got to know that it's not your bedroom" Bebe mumbled her last tease before turning to leave while neil gripped avni's hand tighter as she tried to withdraw from his hold.

"I will bring rest of them sir" DD said understandingly while Neil just nodded before entering inside. His chest was broader with pride for he found the love in the eyes of his love. Hands intertwined avni tighten the hold as she met his phase with much difficulty as she was being in her saree with heels.

It was like 'neil in a wonderland' as he forgot the world behind just feeling her hands in his, while he looks beside to find her flushed and flattered look. The shades of his love over her face, he thought and soon he felt it adorning his face too. Every other's could able to see the shade except Neil himself who was unaware of the fact!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello people out there!

So here comes some break to the happy married life of Mr. and Mrs. Khanna.

I thought of giving some beautiful moments in epilogue. One more chapter down (or two, I don't know) then you will have epilogue and there ends the story.

As it's nearing the end I would like to thank every one of you who were with me in this beautiful journey of avneil. Hope to meet you soon in some new concept.

(P.P.S. this is the longest chapter in my history. Hurray to 1700 words! I owe a congratulation for this!)

Much love,

Prinku!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.3K 26
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
584K 27.5K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
164K 12.6K 18
โ™กBook one in Destiny seriesโ™ก **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
179K 9.9K 39
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...