Twin sister of KarlHeinz (Com...

Door YuTingFang

"Yo Onii Chan~ I'm back" "WTF!! Is that a picture of me on the wall!?!?!?" "*AHEM* Nothing my little imouto~... Meer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 11

2K 65 12
Door YuTingFang

"Hey Lil!" Karly immediately greeted her enthusiastically as she had came back after her business.

"Karly... I have something important to tell you..." Lil spoke with a serious expression.

"Go ahead." Karly rose a brow and stared at her hesitant look.

Lily than opened her mouth to take a deep breath..."Imnotfromthisworld!" She exclaimed quickly, jumbling up her words.

"I'm sorry what?" Karly questioned as she couldn't believe her ears.

"I'm... Not from this world?" She replied unsurely waiting for Karly's reaction.

"Oh? And what was it like?" Karly questioned her with a teasing tone, "I'm not joking Karly! I'm really from another world." Lil exclaimed determinedly with her mouth shaped in a small pout.

"I know.. I know.. You just told me that. So what's it like?" Karly responded, not even the least bit surprised.

"You...believe in me?" Lil asked surprisedly, "Well of course I'd believe in you my lovely wifey~!" Karly exclaimed shamelessly -Another tip which she has learnt from the book.

"W-wifey!?" Lil exclaimed as her face blushed in a cherry red tone.

"I believe in different dimensions so I don't typically find it weird." Karly ignored her outburst while cooing at her flustered expression mentally.

"So...... Sorry if this may seem insensitive but do you miss your world?" Karly asked cautiously, slightly curious about her childhood.

"Nope!" She answered immediately without an ounce of hesitation, shaking her head vigorously.

"If you don't mind... Could you tell me about the reason?" Karly asked unsurely as she saw her expression stiffen a little. "... Sure but you're probably not gonna like it..."

After explanation...

"What!?" Karly gritted out through her clenched teeth.

Her hand were formed into a tight ball as her nails slowly cut through her palms making it slightly numb but tingly.

Karly than began thinking of multiple ways to kill off Lily's douche of a 'family' when she felt a warm yet small hand cover her own.

Karly slowly calmed down and loosened hee tight grip on herself, "You're hurting yourself dummy!" Lily exclaimed.

"Aww~ You care for me my wifey?" Karly asked teasingly, touched by her small but significant gesture.

"Of course I do dummy!" She exclaimed once more rubbing the palms of her hand whilst gently avoiding the injury.

She sighed as she began mumbling about how Karly shouldn't do this to herself..

Karly glanced at her serious expression and couldn't help but feel a budding fondness for her.

A bright smile grew on Karly's face as she watched her concerned expression.

"What are you smiling for you dummy!" Lily exclaimed out frustratedly.

"I'm starting to think you like calling me dummy." Karly gave her a silly grin in respond.

Her face blushed as she pouted, making it look adorably cute, "O-of course. You are a dummy!" She exclaimed trying to save herself.

How cute~

"Yes, yes. But I'm your dummy." Karly nodded with agreement and tried appeasing her.

"Mhm!" She nodded with satisfactory nod as comfortable silence befalled upon them.

"Umm... Karly?" She spoke out hesitantly.

"Yes?" Karly responded fondly

"Can we go to the library, I need it for some revision..."

Karly felt that something was amiss from her story so she rose her brow and added "Anything else?"

"Well.. I want to go back to my dimension for awhile.."

"Alright, but let me bring everyone here first." Karly answered as Lily nodded resolutely.

Karly held her hand up and thought

Teleport Blaze, Blair and Reika

A bright light surrounded Karly as all three of them teleported to Karly.

"WHAT THE FU-!" Blade screamed before his mouth got clamped shut by Reika.

"Do not swear in front of Karly and Lily sama."

"It's alright, anyways the reason why I teleported you guys here was so you guys could accompany us to another world." Karly said nonchalantly.

"Wait-wait-wait! Another WORLD!" Blade exclaimed, as she glanced at Blair's direction.

It was abnormally quiet until Karly saw her body leaning against Reika as she actually fainted. "Reika wake up Blair for me..."

At the library...

"I'm sorry Karly sama! I accidentally fainted!" Blair apologised as her face went a scarlet red.

"It's alright, now as I was saying after you fainted. Let's go to another dimension." Karly repeated myself as Blair gave her an even more dumbstruck expression.

"You heard me! Now let's go find the book to bring us to another dimension!" Karly exclaimed ready to kil- I mean beat up some people.

All of them disbanded as they went to about trying to find the book. "Lil... Are you nervous?"

"Yeah... I'm afraid of how they'll react to me." Lil responded with a sad smile.

Karly felt a tug at her heart as she patted her back and told her tht everything is gonna be fine...

Especially with Karly being around her,

I mean... I am technically OP as f***!

.........

"I found it Karly sama." Reika's dead voice sounded out throughout the empty library as everyone's head popped out from behind a book shelf.

"Everyone lets meet outside the library." Karly exclaimed loudly, since the library is like a maze, she couldn't see anyone. "Roger that!" They replied.

Karly than took the book from Reika and flipped it open.

"Alrighty! So everyone hold hands together, and I'll chant the spell." Karly stated said as they held hands.

Well the person beside her held her shoulder instead as shenread out the spell.

"--------- ~" Karly chanted it fluently, as a magic circle appeared beneath their feet

"It's so bright!" Almost everyone exclaim while Reika being a robot- is the most unaffected by it.

Everyone's heads- (excluding Reika) began throbbing as they groaned in pain.

"System's dealing slight internal damage." Reika's robotic sound voice out.

"It hurts..." Blair and Lily groaned in pain as their knees slowly buckled on them.

Bladestood there swaying from side to side hissing in pain..

Karly's head than began pounding and her eyes were gradually closing..

The last thing she saw was that everyone was all on the floor...

3rd Pov...

The vampires inside the night dorms suddenly perked up their heads in slight alarm and alert as they sensed 4 unknown yet strong presence outside of their dorm

Specifically one of them feels alarmingly strong like that of a pureblood (It is from Lily's, Karly's hiding hers)

"Kaname sama..." A yellow haired with blue eyes boy murmur out whilst waiting for his next command (Aidou).

"Let's prepare ourselves." Kaname replied back curtly as he went down the stairs.

All the other vampires who were waiting for his command parted and let him pass towards the doors of the dorm.

"Open the door." He commanded as the nearest vampire to it opened the doors for him.

Everyone stiffened at the sight of 4 people laying on the ground but gradually relaxed as they showed no signs of waking up.

Kaname walked out to the porch with his subordinates behind him the rest of the vampires came out aswell and stood around the body in a semi-circle shape.

One of the vampires happened to be starving for blood and used this opportunity to dash out of the crowd to the one nearest to them..

Karly

Everyone else who were not expecting the vampire to do such an act gasped in shocked while Kaname appeared to be upset by his underlings actions.

A katana sword suddenly striked down at his spot and caused the guy to fly back into the wall and pass out.

^^^^The weapons in her hand^^^^

"Who are you..." Reika asked as everyone else stood at edge since they couldn't sense her presence at all.

"None of your-!" Blondy was cut off by Kaname.

"I'm Kuran Kaname, and may I inquire who you are." He asked politely while Blondy (Aka Aido, if you didn't know) stood there appalled.

"I am named Reika by my master." She replied stoically. "We are not going to harm your masters.. We just wanted to check on them." Kaname explained his purpose with a cautious tone but an underlying tone that meant something else.

"...." Reika stared blankly at him unmoving, "Are you defying my order?" Kaname threatened with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

The other vampires quickly evaded Kaname by giving him sone space,
"Yes." Reika replied as she stared at him with a dead eye.

"How dare you treat Kaname sama with disrespect!" Ruka exclaimed.

Probably disgusted with Reika's skin tight clothing appearance. (Same as the pic above, since her clothes got torn off)

Reika ignored their antics and tried to wake the four of them up, "Master's, Blair and Blade wake up."

Kain came closer to them but Reika immediately point the sword to his neck and said, "Do not come closer to me.. Warning."

"Please, I just want to help your friends." Kain said as Reika scanned his face.

She found that his intentions were pure so she slowly laid her sword down by her side.

"If you hurt them, you're dead." Reika stated before slotting her weapon back to her back.

Since there is a compartment at her back to store the weapons to make it more convenient to carry around.

"Ngghh." Karly groaned before Reika bended down to shake her awake fully. "I'm up... I'm up.

Karly's Pov...

I opened my eyes and saw Reika looking over at me worriedly, I stood up and rubbed my temples before noticing random people around peering at us.

"We made it Karly sama." Reika informed.

"That's great... So who are they?" I asked confusedly.

"They said they wanted to help you guys."

"Ooh~ I see. It's okay now... I'll help them instead." I responded not wanting to trouble strangers.. Or even owe them any unnecessary favour.

I could just somehow tell that all of them around us were vampires.

I than knelt down to check whether everyone was all right until I realised that Lil is in need of blood.

I decided to heal some external and internal injury from Blair and Blade as everyone else were confused at the glowing light.

I laid Lil down on my lap and opened her mouth slightly before biting down on my wrist.

Allowing it to drip into her mouth, I even made a smell barrier to sure that my blood doesn't snell like anything.

The vampires stiffened when they saw me biting my wrist and that blood spilled out.

Their gazes immediately shot towards my wrist the blood that was spilling out, intrigued that they didn't smell anything.

"Nnnn... More~" Lil moaned softly as I blushed at how cute it sounded like.

I than proceeded to place my entire wrist in her mouth to which she bit down on it and begin nibbling.

I smiled at her adorable actions before her eyelashes fluttering awake.

I renoved my hand away from her mouth and in her unconscious state, she had already swallowed the blood.

As she snapped out of her daze, she notice my wrist with fang marks and she immediately apologised.

"It's alright wifey~ You can drink my blood anytime~" I responded merrily.

When all of the sudden I felt her stiffen in my embrace..

I turned around to see a brunette guy whose hair colour is similar to Lil, "He's... One of them..." I heard her murmur out as my eyes widened.

I glared at that man instantly while the rest of them looked at me in surprise.

"So you're the ones who hurt her..." I spat out after sensing his aura.

"Tch! How weak." I scoffed under my breath as his subordinates stood up straight and towers me trying to intimidate me, while he (Kaname) looked at me shocked as I said that.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at his dumbfounded attitude, "Whatever thanks for trying to help us... I guess."

"Hey! What do you mean by that! Kaname sama saved you guys!" A girl (Ruka) exclaimed in anger as I felt my blood begining to boil.

...Seems like my battlefield instincts are kicking in..?

"Well he didn't save us, he tried." I retorted emphasising on the word.

She growled as her eyes flashed a measly red colour.. Not too bright nor dim, just slightly above the average colour.

(The brighter their eyes glow the more powerful they'll be)

"So what!? You should at least thank Kaname sama for at least trying to save you stupid vampires! If we were against you, you would be already dead!"

I scoffed loudly at her words, "Us. Dead? I think you'll be the ones that would he dead. Reika's powers are much more powerful than yours." I resonded arrogantly.

"Karly sama... Mild internal injuries is found within me. It must be when we came to this world." Reika voiced out.

"Reika you really ruined the moment... *Sigh* How do we heal it?" I sigh dejectedly.

"I do not know the answer to that... However I have heard master talking about you singing and my injuries will heal ans while doing that I'll record your voice for him."

My eye twitched at her words.

Do I even have a choice? Well nope!

At the corner of my eye I saw Lil's fist clenched as it was shaking, sensing her fear I placed my hand over hers and smiled gently at her. I breathed in and hummed.

-As she hummed, Karly's appearance flickered to her real one-

"Thanks for that..." Lil replied to Karly greatfully as she'd somehow felt that the song was for her to not feel scared.

"Your welcome... So Reika how are your internal injuries, are they better now?"

"Of course Karly sama, your angelic voice healed my mechanical parts."

Karly ignored the part when Reika called her voice angelic and looked around then to see the students.

Their eyes were glassy as most were either crying or screaming tearfully for something to stop...

Like a sirens muse~ Works like a charm.

Than there was Kaname... Although he was only just standing there..

As stiff as a board.

Karly rose her brow in slight amusement and snapped her fingers..

The sorrowful expressions quickly dispersed amongst the crowd and one murmured, "W-what are you."

With that statement Karly smirked evily, "Someone you don't want to mess with."

"Are you a vampire?" Kaname asked.

"Well do I seem like one?"

"Kinda..." He trailed off, silently gauging her expression.

"Than I kinda could be one." Karly responded teasingly while Lil and the others were quietly snickering.

"And what kinda place is this?" Karly paused to ask as she marvelled at the old fashioned buildings surrounding them.

"It looks interestingly cool. I want this kind of place.." Karly muttered.

"It's-" Kaname was about to explain but was cut off by Reika's explanation.

"It's a school for vampires and humans to co-exist with one another and this in particular is the night dorm AKA the vampires dorm."

"How do you know that!?" Aido exclaimed.

"I used ⓖ00gLe." Reika replied,

"What?"

"You don't need to know." She responded curtly.

"Whelp. Lets go guys." Karly announced as she proceeded to walk off in the opposite direction, heading towards the front gate of the school.

"Excuse me, may we go into school so we can register?" She asked a brunette that somewhat looks like Lil as she nodded, giving Karly a fake smile before opening the gates.

I walked in as she shut the gate behind us, "It's her... Except she's human now." Lil whispered.

"Human hmm...? That must mean that maybe your 'Parents' died, bummer..."

"... Really? You're funny Karly." Lil giggled behind her hand covering her mouth.

I smiled fondly at her as Reika knocked on the principals door, "Come in~" A sing song voice spoke out as she helped us to open the door. "Hello... You must be the headmaster than..." "Oh? And who might you all be~" He said cheerfully.

"I want to register all of us into this school." I stated beaming at him.

His attitude reminds me of Karl in a way... I wonder how he's doing...

"But you need your parents to register for you." He said, "We don't have parents." I said as his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, so can we join?"

"Of course~ I can be your father if you want~" He said happily, "Oh gosh, no thanks old man." Blade rejected rudely.

"U-um... I-it's okay..." Blair replied shyly, than he directed his hopeful gaze towards us as I smiled.

"Of course, we'll all be your child than~" I said smirking at Blade's disapproval.

"Call me papa!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Um... Can I skip out on that part..." I said awkwardly.

"We're probably older than you..." Lil murmured.

"Older? How old are you guys?' The headma- I mean father asked.

"Well how old are you?" Blade retorted.

"I'm 30 years old." "Really...? Just tell us your real age, we're no mere humans anyways." I asked staring into his eyes to show him a slight glow in it.

"Alright... Well I'm over 200 years old." He said.

"See we're both older than you." I laughed.

"Karly sama... Is he also my... father?" Reika asked, "Well if you want.. Father in law is the appropriate term." I smirked at her flushed expression.

"*Ahem* Than... What are you guys?" he asked excitedly.

"Well first things first, I'm Sakamaki Karly from the vampire race." I introduced politely, "Lily also from the vampire race." Lil said as I quickly added, "Lily Sakamaki my bride." Hugging her as I said that. "Shameless!" She pouted and looked away.

"Blade, a werewolf prince."

"B-blair an elf. "

"What? A werewolf? Elf? I've never heard of your races before!"

"It's because we aren't from your world." I answered as father turned to look at me.

"Well, hiw old are you..?"

"I'm more than 800+ years old..." (Karly)

"I'm more than 600+ years old." (Lily)

"I'm 23 years old." (Blade)

"21 years old..." (Blair)

"What!? The longest vampires live for is 500+ years!" Father exclaimed with fascination.

"Well... We're special?" Karly replied unsurely, "..Well besides... How can a vampire hunter like you live for that long hmm?"

"I'm special too..." He replied to which made Karly smirk at that answer.

"Can we start school now?"

"Sure, why not. But once the school uniform is made please wear it.. Also can you guys be apart of the student council to help them out?"

"Um... So what do we have to do if we are apart of this?"

"Just stop the vampires from drinking human blood, and to prevent humans from getting too close to the vampires.. Well for the two of you guys.. It is optional to join if you can control yourself."

"Oh no worries, Lil will drink my blood and well I can't really drink human blood..." Karly trailed off with a slight cringe.

"Like literally I tried it once and spat it out.. Same with animal blood, the only blood I can drink is my brother's.. And possibly a pureblooded vampires blood?"

"O-kay.. Well you'll have a badge to wear on your arm to signify that you are part of the council."

"Please report back here after school so I can introduce you to my other two children." He chirpped happily.

All four of them nodded and soon they left the room.

"So... What do we do now?"

"We follow Reika to the night dorm!" Karly exclaimed pointing straight ahead down the hallway.

"Karly sama that way is headed to the humans class." Reika informed as Karly blushed in slight embarassment.

"Anyways I meant that we're going to the humans class for fun. Also.. I've noticed that you've hidden your fluffy ears... Good job, Blair you should follow and make your ears appear to be human."

"U-understood." She responded as she brought out a tiny device and clipped it on her haur.

"Wow that's an interesting device. Now let's go!" Karly cheered as she marched towards the direction of the classroom happily.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

87.4K 3.7K 46
[Vampire Knight Fan-fic] The Angelo Twins were born into one of the most powerful and respected Pureblood families, but while growing up the youngest...
20.3K 421 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
84.5K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...