The Lovable Gremory (High Sch...

Door BDKris02

Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book s... Meer

Bio, weapons, dragon (Update V2.5)
Y/n's peerage (mutated)
Y/n's second peerage
Harem
Harem Pt.2
Prolouge 1: Venelana
Prolouge 2: Grayfia
Prolouge 3: Rias
Thank you so much!
Should I?
Harem Pt.3 (Fairy Tail)
Harem Pt.4 (One Piece)
Harem Pt.5 (Fate)
Chapter 2: Having a 'fun' time and the O.R.C (🍋)
Short 1: Y/n got sick
Can we let Kiba have his own harem?
I'll do it anyway.
Harem Pt.6: (Akame Ga Kill)
OVA 1: The O.R.C's visit at the Fairy Tail Guild
Chapter 3: Revealing Bahamut, Y/n's peerage and the stray hunt (🍋)
Face reveal
OVA 2: Y/n's singing talent
Short 2: Issei's ultimate torture (🍋)
New story
50K views!
Y/n's third peerage (aka Riser's former peerage)
Y/n's fourth peerage (I'm just spoiling you all)
Chapter 4: Meeting The Nun and The Rescue (🍋)
Short 3: Visiting Sayo and Ieyasu's Grave
Chapter 5: Helping The Kitty
Special 1: 🎃Halloween Special🎃(🍋)
Special 2:🎄Christmas Special🎄
I fucking love this app🤣🤣
Not a chapter, but a voting poll.
I'm going drunk tonight boys.
Cartoons that will give you and me nostalgia tingles
100K...
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
R.I.P
Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding With A Dash Of Maid(🍋)
Special 3:❤️Valentine's Day Special❤️
Guess what?
Chapter 8: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What? (🍋) Pt. 1
...
Announcement
Short 4: Guy's Night Out
Chapter 9: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What?(🍋) Pt.2
Chapter 10: Training
R.I.P
Short 5: Journey in Kalos & New Pokémon(s)
I look good.
Chapter 11: The Big (not really) Betrayal
Y/n's New Pokemon teams including Alola and Galar
Chapter 12: The Battle
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Punishment(🍋)
Short 6: Dealing with multiple issues
Next Pókemon Teams
Epilogue

Chapter 1: Attending Kuoh Academy

64.3K 615 2.3K
Door BDKris02

(Kuoh Town, Y/n's P.O.V)

It's been two years since I've met Rias because she's attending Kuoh Academy that turned co-ed for a while. I told my mom that I could live where my sister attends so that we could see each other sometimes and she agreed. And I also get a mansion on my own.

Speaking of mansion, when I arrived at the address this is what she gave me. And OH MY SATAN IT'S HUGE!!

Apparently she was gonna give me a bigger one but I declined because it was too much for me.

So I go to my mansion, greeted by maids and butlers who i knew, unpacking my things in my bedroom.

(This is what your bedroom looks like plus with a shower room.)

(2 living rooms)

(6 Bathrooms for male and females separately)

(2 kitchens)

(3 Garages)

(3 gyms)

(Your car)

(Your bike)

(The theater room)

(And there's a pool and also a sex dungeon/S&M room down the basement but we'll get to that later.😉)

After I done unpack my things, I took a shower, put on my black shirt and shorts and went to sleep.

(Timeskip to the next morning brought to you by Y/n doing the ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA to Issei with his sacred gear)

(Skip it to 0:24 and imagine Star Platinum is Y/n)

After I woke up and had breakfast, I put on my school uniform. Looks sketchy, but I'm digging it.

After that, I put on my helmet and rode my bike to school.

(Kuoh Academy)

After arriving Kuoh Academy, I park my bike, put off my helmet and looking at my new school. It looks kinda big. And nice too.

As I step into the entrance, I've heard some shouting and whispers from the girls and the jealous glares and groans from the boys already.

"OMG!! WHO'S THAT HOTTIE?!" A female student shouted.

"Is he the new student here?" Another female student said.

"He's so handsome with his red hair and purple eyes." A third female student said blushing.

"Do you think that he's single?" A brown haired twin-tail style girl whispers to the pink haired girl.

"I hope so." The pink haired girl whispers back.

"I wonder how good is he in bed~?" A brown pig-tailed girl with glasses said seductively while licking her lips.

I blushed at the last one.

"OH MY GOD HE'S BLUSHING!"

"Not only he's handsome, he's also cute too. A full package!"

"Great, a pretty boy." A male student groaned.

"He's the next Kiba."

"Why is the new kid have chicks already? Why don't they notice me?!" Another male student said crying like a little bitch.

"It's because you're a pervert, an idiot and to top it all of, you're uglier than my grandmother's rug." A dirty blonde haired boy answered to him.

"What about you then, Saji? You just like me right? Drooling over girl's bod-"

The dirty blond hair boy now named Saji interrupted the boy next to him by punching him in the face, resulting a bloody nose.

"Unlike you, I have respect on women and don't treat them like a sex toy. SO STOP THAT OR I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS WITH A HAMMMER! GOT THAT?!"

"Y-Yes, Saji. I-I understand. I won't do it again. P-Promise."

"Good."

I think Saji just earned my respect now just by look at his actions.

"I hope he's not a pervert like your idiotic brother, Isami."

"Same, Koneko. Same."

I look over to the voice and saw a beautiful long, brown haired girl and brown eyes whose named Isami and a petite girl with a short, white hair with bangs and amber eyes munching on cookies whose named Koneko. I winked at them and they blushed at my sudden action.

"He's not a pervert like Ero nii-san." Isami said while blushing.

"I agreed, Isami." Koneko said with pink tints on her cheeks.

I chuckled as they blushed just by winking.

As I was walking through the halls, I saw a sign that said 'Student council room'. So, I knock on the door and heard a familiar female voice.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw me and my sister's childhood friend.

Sona Sitri, or Souna Shitori in the human world, is a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes with glasses.

"Hello, Darling~❤️." Sona said seductively.

I blushed at my nickname from her. Why?

Because I'm her boyfriend/fiancee.

I remember Mr. Sitri told me that according to the Sitri household tradition, if a person beats her at chess, they will become her fiancee.

No one, and I mean no one besides Rias and her parents, be able to beat her.

Except for me.

I beat her.

In chess.

Multiple times.

In a row.

So long story short, I'm Sona's official fiancee. Of course they allow me to have a harem including Serafall, much to the said girl's excitement.

You know, my family and their family are kinda spoiling me now that I'm think about it.

But I mean, we are dating for a while now so I'm fine with it. I'm just not use to it.

Oops, off topic here. Sorry viewers.

"Hi there, Sona." I said smiling. "It's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you too. I see you attending Kuoh Academy, right?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'.

"Here's the schedule for class 2-B. Have a nice day, Y/n."

"You too, sweetie." I said with a sly smile. And for that I left the room leaving a blushing Sona behind.

(Sona's P.O.V)

I sit there with a blush on my face. A few seconds later, I sigh lovingly and look at the door where my beloved boyfriend left. He's the man that every girl needs.

"Is everything alright, Miss Sona?" My queen, Tsubaki asked me confusingly like she didn't know what happened.

"It's just my boyfriend, Y/n. He's attending Kuoh Academy today and just left the room recently." I answered her and I swear I saw a blush on my queen's face when I mentioned Y/n.

"I-Is that so?"

"Yes, Tsubaki. And don't worry. I'm willingly allow you to join his harem. After all, I'm his fiancee."

As soon as I said that, her face is so red that could make my childhood friend/rival's hair look pink.

"Well then. Let's get back to work, Tsubaki."

"Y-Y-Yes, miss Sona. Let's."

(3rd P.O.V)

"Let's see. Class 2-B, 2-B, 2-B...Ah, there it is."

Y/n now in front of the class door 2-B, he knocks on it and the teacher opens it and saw him.

"Ah, you must be the new student."

"Yes, sir."

"Alright then. Wait here, okay?" Y/n responds with a nod.

(In class 2-B)

"Alright class, settle down. We're having a new student today. Please behave, okay?"

"What do you think the new kid be like?"

"I hope it's a chick with big boobs."

"I hope it's a handsome guy with a muscular body."

"You can come in now."

As soon as the teacher said it, the door opens and reveal a red haired boy and purple eyes with a smile on his face.

The girls blushes at his appearance and the guys groan and glares at him.

"Please introduce yourself, young man."

"Hello there. My name is Y/n Gremory. I like music, cooking, reading and sports. Nice to meet you all." Y/n said before doing a bow.

All students's eyes are widen with shock and jaw dropped as he was related to the No.1 most beautiful student in this school.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?"

"YOU'RE RELATED TO RIAS?!!?"

"Yes."

"THAT'S BULLSHIT! HOW ARE YOU RELATED TO THE MOST SEXY, BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH HUGE B-"But before the bald boy even finishes his sentence, a dark aura around Y/n and his hair shadowing his eyes.

He responds with a demonic voice.

"What did you say about my sister, you lowlife perverted scumbag?"

"EKKKKK!!"

"If I see you eyeballing my sister or every girl in this school, you'll be six feet deep buried where no one will never look for you. UNDERSTAND?!?"

And his respond is a rapid nodding before running out of the classroom while holding his wet crotch assuming that he had peed his pants.

(A/N: Pfft, what a pussy.)

The boys are shaking in fear while the girls's eyes are looking at Y/n with lust and turned on by his actions. He was their knight in shining armor.

"Anyway Mr. Gremory, you can sit next to Issei Hyoudou. Mr. Hyoudou, please put your hand up so that he could see his seat." The teacher said still surprised at his actions but he knew that boy earlier was his fault. Who could have blame Y/n? His father?

Oh wait.

The said boy raising his hand while still trembling in fear after witnessing the most terrifying scene.

Y/n then sit next to Issei who is sweating in fear and his heart is beating a hundred miles per minute.

"Hey there." Issei jumped at his voice.

"H-H-Hi t-there. M-My name's Issei. N-Nice to meet you."

'Damnit, this guy is gonna be my problem for achieving my own harem!' Said Issei in his mind which looks like an empty cave.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Chibi Sona kissing while Chibi Rias hiding behind the wall while glaring jealously at Sona.)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"Whew! Glad that's over."

The class is pretty much boring because it was too easy for me. It's like an adult reading a children's book.

When I was walking through the school, I saw the most stupidest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Three perverts are peeking through the girls inside the Kendo Club. Two of the girls Katase, the pink haired girl and Murayama, the twin-tailed girl, whom I learned, are the members of the club.

I've learned the trios names. The glasses named Motohama, the bald is Matsuda who I just scared the living hell outta him in class. I can still smell that reek aroma under his dry pants.

Don't question me how he managed to do that.

And last but not least, the leader. Issei Hyoudou. I'm sitting with the most perverted persons in the whole universe besides Azazel.

Great. Just great.

And soon, they earned the title "The Perverted Trio". And I didn't liked that title as much as I don't like them.

I then saw Matsuda and Motohama running away leaving the leader behind, which I already knew that they got caught.

I sigh as they run past me, I grabbed their collar shirts and dragging them to the girls holding their shinai.

"What are you doing, Y/n?"

"Dude, what gives?"

"You two are not going anywhere unpunished."

I arrived to the girls and then blushed at me.

"Hi, Y/n." Katase said blushing.

"What are you doing here?" Murayama said to me.

"Well, I was just walking around the school and these two here-" I said lifting the boys and the girls blushed even more at my muscles. "-are trying to fled the scene before you girls arrived. Mind if I join?"

"Sure."

"Be our guest, Y/n."

"Thanks." I said and saw The Perverted Trios's faces are paled at me holding the shinai.

"Are you guys ready for a bad time?" I said in a sadistic tone.

As soon as I said that, their faces lost their color and the girls of the Kendo Club just came a little at my sadistic tone.

Few seconds later, they all screamed in pain and fear. Ahhh~. Music to my ears.

(Timeskip)

"Dude, I can't believe you snitch us. I thought we were buddies."

"We were never buddies, idiot. Now stop whining."

As we're walking, I look at the open window and saw my sister looking down at us with her beautiful red hair flowing majestically through the wind.

I smile and waved at her, and she responds back with a smile and a wave.

"You're so lucky being Rias's little brother."

"What does that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing!"

I sigh as we keep walking.

(Rias's P.O.V)

When my handsome devil Y/n (Get it?) waved at me, I mentally squeal happily. But I must keep my composure for him, so I waved him back.

After he was out of sight, I sigh lovingly and held my hands onto my chest and felt my beating heart as I went to lala land.

But it was interrupted by my queen, Akeno.

"Buchou, are you okay? You're looking kinda dazed out for a minute there."

"Oh nothing Akeno. It was just Y/n, Issei and the other two. I remembered that he's attending here so I got a little excited."

"Ara Ara~. Loving your own brother. How bold of you, Buchou. So scandalous and hot~." Akeno said licking her lips and the tip of her fingers making my eye twitch a little. "Though I can't blame you, he is pretty cute."

Then my Rook, Koneko said:" I heard the girls at the Kendo Club that Y/n had beat up The Perverted Trio with their shinai. He's now my favorite." She said with a smile while eating Pocky sticks.

"Oh my~❤️. Y/n beating them up makes me feel so hot in my body~❤️. I hope he punishes me too~❤️." Akeno said with a shudder and a blush and drooling a bit from the corner of her mouth while her thighs are rubbing against each other.

I glare jealously at Akeno. She can't just said that in front of me. That's my brother that you're talking to. My sweet, handsome, sexy brother~.

What, what am I even thinking?

I shook off my thoughts and said to Koneko that to keep an eye on Issei because he has a sacred gear. She agrees to do my request and continuing eating her snacks.

(Timeskip)

(Issei's P.O.V)

"Bye guys. See you tomorrow, Issei."

"You too." *sigh* what a bad day. First the new kid showed up and claimed to be Rias's younger brother, then he scared the living hell outta Matsuda and finally beat the shit outta us by him. Why is God so cruel to us?

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a voice. A female voice to be exact.

"U-Um, e-excuse me?"

I turned my head and saw a beautiful long black haired girl with magenta eyes and she was blushing. But most importantly, her boobs! They're huge! I can't wait to grope and suck them~. Hehehehe~.

No! Bad Issei! You'll scare her away if you do that! (You already did, asswipe -_-) I shook of my thoughts and said to the black haired girl.

"Hey there. You're not around here, aren't you? What's your name? My name is Issei."

"M-My name is Yuuma Amano. C-Can I ask you something, Issei?" She said to me embarrassed.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I-I-I like you! Would you like to go out with me?"

I stood there dumbfounded. A girl asked me on a date?

"Sure Yuuma. I'd love to." I said with a smile but in reality I screamed in my head:

'MY DREAM OF BEING A HAREM KING IS FINALLY COMING TRUE! THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!'

"Great! See you tomorrow!" She then run in the opposite direction leaving me behind.

There's only one sentence that I kept repeating to myself right now.

"I've got a girlfriend and a date."

Author's notes:

My god. So many words. I can't feel my fingers.

Also this is the picture of our new puppy that my grandfather had just adopted her recently:

Pretty cute, right?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22K 512 21
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
573K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
10K 206 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
59.7K 880 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...