Alien Diamond

By AJC_Tiger_2000

Ashton and Ryan Emmet, twin brothers from planet Earth, along with Alicia Willis, Ryan's girlfriend, go on th... More

Prologue
Season 1: Episode 1: Pilot
Season 1: Episode 2: Initiation
Season 1: Episode 3: Space Force
Season 1: Episode 4: To The Rescue
Season 1: Episode 5: A Mysterious Vision
Season 1: Episode 7: Börkschwede

Season 1: Episode 6: Friendly Reunion

17 2 1
By AJC_Tiger_2000

     As the Serenity was flying through space, the squad was in the War Room with Pedro and Ryan were playing space ping pong while everyone else watched. Pedro smacked the ping pong ball with a racket. The ball hit Ryan's side of the ping pong table and hit the ground.

     Ryan: What the fucking shit?

     Pedro: Hehehehehehehehehehehe.

     Ryan: Oh well. I'll get you next time.

     A beeping sound was coming from the transmission.

Ashton: Looks like someone's calling for us.

Ashton walked up to the transmission and answered the incoming call. It was Aurora and Lyra.

Ashton: Aurora? Lyra? Can we help you?

     Aurora: We need you guys to come to our people's kingdom.

Lyra: Our matriarch is expecting you.

Ryan: Does your matriarch know about us?

Lyra: We told her what happened. She told us to contact you guys and so we did. She is expecting you all to be at her palace.

Alicia: How are we supposed to get to your matriarch's palace when we don't know where to go?

Aurora: Don't worry. We sent you guys the coordinates to Valerian. Valerian's our home planet.

Ryan: Alright. We'll meet you guys there.

Lyra: We'll be meeting you all in Hangar 2175. We sent you the coordinates for the hangar as well.

Aurora: We'll see you guys there.

The transmission turned off. When Ashton, Ryan, and Alicia looked back at the rest, the rest of the gang looked confused.

Ashton: What?

Andrew: Who exactly were those people?

Alicia: Just some people that we met on Earth. Why?

Pedro: We saw on the news about there being a UFO crash on Earth. Were those the people you guys encountered?

Ashton: What are you talking about?

Pedro: I don't have a clue.

Jason: Is it safe to go on other planets?

Josiah: I guess it's worth a shot.

Ashton: Millie, we have the coordinates for another planet: Valerian. We're sending them to you now.

     Millie: [Intercom] Alright. The coordinates are processing.

     Ryan: Alright.

     Millie: [Intercom] Wait. Is it safe to go on other planets?

Jason: Exactly as I asked like 30 seconds ago.

Ashton: Don't worry. They're peaceful.

Millie: [Intercom] Alright. Well, if there's any damage to my ship because of us going to a hostile planet, then you guys know who I'm blaming.

Ryan: Just trust us, Millie. They're peaceful individuals. I'm pretty sure it's safe.

Millie: [Intercom] Alright. If you guys say so.

     The Serenity flew into Valerian's orbit and into Valerian's atmosphere as the gang was looking out the Serenity's window. The gang was captivated by the scenery.

     Gavin: Oh my God, the scenery looks beautiful.

The Serenity flew above the kingdom and eventually landed in Hangar 2175. There, Aurora and Lyra were waiting for the gang to get out of ship. The gang exited the ship through the door close to the cockpit.

Aurora: Hey, guys.

Ashton, Ryan, and Alicia: Hey.

     Aurora and Lyra look at the other people that are with Ashton, Ryan, and Alicia.

     Lyra: Who are these people?

     Ashton: Oh yeah. This is Josiah Cassini.

     Ryan: That right there is Gavin Johnson.

     Aurora: And what about the other three?

     Andrew: The name's Andrew Cathey.

     Pedro: Pedro Moran's the name.

     Jason: My name's Jason Dye.

     Aurora and Lyra: Nice to meet you guys.

Andrew: Nice to meet both of you too.

Aurora: Anyways, our queen's expecting you guys.

Jason: Alright. Do you know de way?

Lyra: The way to the palace is right this way.

The squad started following Aurora and Lyra to the palace. Several members of the squad looked out and saw the city.

Ashton: The city looks nice.

Aurora: Thanks. That's the industrial part of the city.

Ryan: What's the name of this city?

Lyra: Valor City, the capital city and the largest city on the planet.

     Ashton: How big is the city?

     Lyra: 3,201.23 square kilometers. That is just the urban areas alone.

Alicia: Really?

Aurora: Yep.

Alicia: Oh wow. That's really big.

The gang got to a tram station that leads to the palace. As they got to a tram, they encountered a couple of guards.

     Alien Guard #1: Yosutuva djiesa, aliok. Idyamoy yasabosa. (Translation: Halt right there, aliens. Identify yourselves.)

     Aurora: Djiero vïget amuus. Matriäch ecsati djieram tubay et parraze. (Translation: They're with us. The matriarch is expecting them to be at the palace.)

     Alien Guard #2: Verom verras. Ya mayes paassoy. (Translation: Very well. You all may pass.)

     The guards allowed them to get on the tram to go to the palace.

Alicia: Aurora, Lyra, what were with those guys?

     Aurora: They are the tram station's Musyro guards. The matriarch has guards at every station in order to make sure that no intruder gets anywhere near her or those close to her.

     Ryan: Oh.

     Andrew: Yeah. Back in the United States on Earth, we have what's called the U.S. Secret Service. Their goal is to protect the President.

     Gavin: Right.

     The train started going off to the palace. When the train arrived at the palace, a person was standing at the waiting area of the tram station as the gang got out of the tram.

Vyctor: Hello, Aurora, Lyra. The matriarch would be glad to see you and your peers.

Aurora: We're sure about that too.

Jason: Who is this guy?

     Lyra: This is our brother, Vyctor Enchix.

Pedro: Your brother?

Ashton: You never told us that you have a brother.

Vyctor: Well, you learn new things every day.

Ryan: We know that. It's just that Aurora nor Lyra ever told us about it.

Vyctor: And now you know.

     Lyra: Anyways, we need to get to the matriarch.

     The gang went to the throne room of the palace. There, the matriarch was sitting on her throne.

     Matriarch Silvierra: Aurora, Lyra, it is so good for you all to be back.

    Lyra: It is a pleasure to be back here as well.

     Matriarch Silvierra: And I see that you all have brought the guests here as well.

     Aurora: Your highness, this is Ashton Emmet. This is Ryan Emmet and Alicia Willis.

     Lyra: This is Josiah Cassini and this is Gavin Johnson.

     Vyctor: And these are their new friends: Andrew Cathey, Pedro Moran, and Jason Dye.

     Aurora: Guys, this is the matriarch: Silvierra Enchix.

     Andrew: Enchix?

     Jason: You mean the matriarch's your mother?

     Lyra: She's family to us, but she's not our mother. Our mother's nowhere to be found.

     Pedro: What happened to her?

     Vyctor: It's a long story.

     Ashton: We're sorry that it happened.

     Matriarch Silvierra: It is alright. Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet you all.

     Josiah: It's a pleasure to meet you also.

Aurora: Anyways, your highness, is it alright if Lyra and I went with the gang throughout the Milky Way?

     Matriarch Silvierra: Are you all sure you want to go with them? It's very dangerous out there. You all can get yourselves hurt or captured, even by the Human Reich.

     Alicia: Wait for a second, your highness. You know about the Human Reich?

     Matriarch Silvierra: Yes. They are a highly dangerous group.

     Andrew: Trust us. We'll be sure to protect them as much as we can possible.

     Matriarch Silvierra: Are you sure?

     Gavin: We're sure.

     Jason: Whatever situation we're in, we'll be sure to keep a watch out for them.

     Lyra: Aurora and I can protect ourselves. We did it as much as we did each other.

     Aurora: That's right. We've learned those skills ever since we were little.

     Pedro: Well, that'll be useful.

     Alicia: So what do you say, your majesty?

Matriarch Silvierra: Alright. I'll let them go with you all. But first, you must do something for me.

     Ryan: Whatever that would be, we'll help with it.

     Matriarch Silvierra: My people, the Scandians, are going through a period of tensions with the people of Börkschwede, one of Valerian's moons. Börkschwede is home to our long-standing enemy, the Börkscha. I need you all to try and negotiate with the Börkscha leader, Evus Lukoaz. He has had many chances to stop threatening my people, but I guess I had no other choice but to have you all sent to where you all are to negotiate with him and this will be his last chance. If he cooperates, have him contact me. But if he squanders this chance, contact me and I will have Valerian's military do something about it. Negotiating with them is not going to be easy. That is why he has had so many chances to stop using threats against Valerian.

     Ashton: Alright. We'll do it.

     Matriarch Silvierra: Good. Now we can get down to business. Go back to your ship and head to Börkschwede. Good luck.

     Andrew: Thank you, your majesty.

     Ryan: Aurora, Lyra, are you all gonna come with us?

     Lyra: I think we're better off staying here.

     Aurora: Yeah. The Börkscha hates us Scandians and if we go there, we'll get shot the very second we get out of your ship.

     Josiah: Suit yourselves then.

     Gavin: We'll be back.

     Aurora: Be careful over there.

     Ashton: We will.

     The gang went back to the Serenity. The Serenity flew out of the hangar and into space on their mission to Börkschwede.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 370 86
With the Wayfarer Homeworld attempting to kidnap or kill Tirqwin and Khediva, Queen Maratobia realizes she must not keep them in Praxatillus' space...
209 4 3
It is year 3005 AHD and tensions are growing in the galaxy. Bloodshed of violence and flames of chaos runs through countless star systems. The United...
23K 666 18
In the vast expanse of the cosmos, the Galactic Imperium stands as the bastion of order and civilization, its legacy stretching across a millennium...
322 13 13
In the distant future of the 28th century, mankind survived near extinction and made it into the wider galaxy, with almost no other sapient life in t...