※Spring Day※

By jungkooksshiii

Little did she know that her life will bloom again on a Spring Day. More

※0※
※1※
※2※
※3※
※4※
※5※
※6※
※7※
※8※
※9※
※10※
※11※
※12※
※13※
※14※
※15※
※16※
※17※
※18※
※19※
※20※
※21※
※22※
※23※
※24※
※25※
※26※
※27※
※28※
※30※

※29※

1K 59 2
By jungkooksshiii

A few months passed, I was proposed by Jungkook and I'm proud to say that I'm his fiancé. One more step, then we are in to a new phase, which is the marriage phase. Preparations are being done. We'll get married at a grand hotel in Seoul and thanks to my brother too, he helped us to find the best wedding dress and tuxedo for our big day which will be held this weekend. Each day, I prayed and hope that the wedding will run smoothly and everyone is going to be happy on that beautiful day.

"Haeryung, what are you thinking about?" My brother asked as he sits next to me on the sofa.

"Am I living fast forward or is the time moving on so fast?" I asked him which made him clueless.

"I think the time is just fine. What's wrong?" He asked again.

"I just can't believe that I'm getting married soon." I blurted out. He scoffed and shook his head.

"Oh, so that's what you're thinking about?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't you worry so much of it. Just know that you'll be living with the person that you love so much and you'll share your lives together for a happy future." I looked at him and he had an expression that I can't decipher. It's kind of happy and sad at the same time.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I hold his hand which made him look at me.

"I'm okay." He looked at me with a smile on his face. However, I can see it clearly in his eyes that he is somehow sad inside.

"Are you sad that your little sister is going to get married soon?"

"Haeryung, I've taken care of you ever since you were a small kid and now, you've grown up to be a strong woman. I feel like time is passing by so much and soon, I will get to witness the moment you'll be married to the man that you love. It's a lie to say that I'm not sad of letting you go. But I know, my sister will be in good hands, right?" He spoke sincerely and his tears streamed down his cheek slowly. I nodded and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for taking care of me for all this years, oppa. I can never find a better brother other than you. You don't have to be afraid of letting me go because you will always be my brother. My one and only brother. I hope you will also find your own happiness and remember, I will always love you, okay?" He nodded in my hug and we broke the hug. We laughed at each other as we look at our ugly faces after we cried so hard.

"You look like a steamed bun." He commented.

"Well, you look like a red tomato." I said back to him. Then, Yeontan climbed the sofa and went to sit on Taehyung's lap.

"He's getting bigger, oppa."

"Yes, he grows up a lot. Just like you." He looked at me.

"Soon, he'll also get married and have cute little puppies." He giggled.

"Are you saying Yeontan is similar to me?"

"Yes."

"Yah!" I threw him a soft pillow.

"Both of you are cute." He defended himself.

"Oh, really? Okay, thank you."

"Are you going out with Jungkook today?" He asked.

"No, his mom said we can't see each other days before the wedding. So, we just follow what she said. Why are you asking?"

"Hm...I want to spend the rest of the day with you before you get married. Can I?" He asked nervously.

"Of course, you can. You're my brother after all. You can take me anywhere you want." 

"Okay, we'll go to that amusement park we used to go when we were younger. Remember? Everland?" He asked in an excited tone.

"Everland? Okay!" Then, we went to change clothes and immediately go to the amusement park. We decided not to ride our car today so, we took the train to Everland.

"What should we ride first?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you want to ride that one?" I pointed at the T Express. His looks changed.

"Are you scared?"

"A bit." He answered.

"Okay, then what are we going to ride first?" I asked him back.

"How about the Lost Valley? It would be nice to see all the animals here." He suggested.

"Sure. Let's go." The two of us rode on the vehicle and enjoyed the expedition. Taehyung is very excited seeing many animals especially the giraffes.

"You're so tall, giraffe! Hello!" He even greeted the giraffe. By just looking at him, I wondered who is going to take care of him after I got married. I hope the right girl will come to him soon. He is too precious and innocent to me.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that? Hello?" He waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh, nothing. I just love how you interact with these animals. You look like an innocent kid."

"I love them all. They're precious."

"And so do you." I stated. He smiled shyly and continued watching the animals. Next, we went to Gyro VR. It was a thrilling experience for the two of us.

"Haeryung!! This is so fun!" My brother exclaimed as our seats move 360 motion. We spent like 5 minutes there and it was awesome.

"Oh, my hair is messy." I tied back my hair properly before we went to experience Columbus Adventure, where we'll ride a Viking ship from a height of 33 meters.

"Just hold my hand, okay? I'll always be with you." I told my brother as he was very nervous to ride the viking ship. He nodded and we sat next to each other in the ship.

"I think I shouldn't ride this at the first place. I feel like throwing up." Taehyung finally spoke up.

"Really, oppa? Do you want to go now? You know this thing can start anytime n-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because the ship has started moving.

"Just hold on, okay? I'm here with you." I hold his hand tightly to ensure him. He nodded with his eyes closed as the ship starts moving fast. After a few minutes, the ship stopped.

"We made it, oppa." I patted my brother's back who is still silent ever since we got off the ride.

"Are you okay? You haven't said anything ever since we got off the ride."

"I'm still in shock." He finally spoke out. I laughed at him.

"No wonder. It's okay. At least you're brave enough to ride the viking."

"That might be the first and last time I'm riding that thing." He stated.

"Chill, bro. We still have a lot of scary rides that we're going to ride. Don't worry." I winked and walked ahead of him.

"Hey! Wait for me!" He chased me and our day went just like that. We rode different rides, played games and eat.

"Thank you for today, oppa. I really had a good time with you."

"Me too, Haeryung. I'm going to miss this moment when you get married soon."

"Hey, don't say it like this is the last time we go out together. We can still go out together even after I'm married, okay?" I patted his back and he nodded with a smile.

"I don't know why I'm being so emotional when I realize you're getting married soon. It's hard letting you go."

"I know. I know how hard it is to let go of someone you love so much. It takes time to heal. But for you, you don't have to worry. You're just letting me go to a man who loves me and wants me to be his partner for his life. At the end of the day, I'm still your sister and forever will be your sister."

"Okay, forever sister." He hugged me with a smile and patted my back.

"Be a good wife and a good mother to your future kids, Haeryung."

"I will."

"Okay, it's time to sleep. Good night." He patted my head and left.

"Good night."

Another update for my passionate readers :) This is the second last chapter and the last one will come soon :(

Fyi : I really searched for the rides in Everland. He he.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 545 45
Everyone around them knows they are in love. But will They realize that they are in Love?
13.1K 521 13
I can never love a person in my life she thinks, unaware of the fact that someone is already craving for her little love like crazy!!!!
1.1K 103 5
The thing about summer romance is that when the weather is warm, you feel different, you are different. You feel more free, more beautiful, more of w...
1K 60 19
[COMPLETED + EDITED] When Jin leaves everyone he loved behind to go search for a lost dream, the life he once knew changed as fast as the seasons di...