𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦...

By acronychalwriter

and even after all this time you're still my always •oc x oc •book based | au •gof-dh ©2020 acronychalwriter More

-goblet of fire-
[Prologue]
[Cast]
[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
-order of the phoenix-
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
-halfblood prince-
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
-deathly hallows-
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[Epilogue]
[Author's note]
[Bonus chapter #1]

[6]

5.4K 145 42
By acronychalwriter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Why is Harry looking at you like you killed someone last night?' Nico asked, giving some frog livers to Sara.

They were in the Care for Magical Creatures class where Hagrid gave them the assignment to feed the Blast Ended Skrewts. She turned around and gave Harry a look who quickly pretended to be interested in something Hermione was telling Ron.

She then tried to give their Blast Ended Skrewt some of the frog livers Nico gave her but didn't succeed as its end exploded and Sara was saved by Nico who anticipated that turn of events.

'Thanks,' she breathed out. 'Well I told him about my little incident in the woods at the Quidditch World Cup and since then he is convinced that the one that conjured the mark was about to kill us both. I think he's sure that Voldemort will jump from behind a tree and kill me.'

Nico chuckled. 'Your brother's love and affection is the thing that will probably get you killed not (here he lowered his voice) the very dead evil wizard.'

Sara smiled and ruffled Nico's black hair who smiled and defended her from the Blast Ended Skrewt that was ready for a new attack.

'They will be even more dangerous when Hagrid will discover what they eat!' Sara exclaimed, thanking Nico once more.

'I reckon they'll be six feet long,' he mumbled.

Sara nodded.

The bell ringed, that meant it was time for lunch.

'Thank God, I was craving that strawberry tart since last night!' Nico said happily and Sara giggled, joining her best friend on the way to the castle.

They sat down at the Gryffindor table and helped themselves to lamb chops and potatoes.

'I really regret not dropping Divination now,' Nico said between food bites.

'But don't you want to know how are you going to die tomorrow, my dear?' Sara imitated Trelawney so well that Nico actually turned around to look for her until Sara burst into laughter.

He smiled and shook his head. 'But there's not going back, is it?'

'Nope,' Sara replied and began eating some chocolate muffins.

'Sara!' Nico muttered.

'What?'

They were having Divination. Sara looked around; the whole class was staring at her.She sat up straight; she had been almost dozing off, lost in the heat and her thoughts.

'I was saying, my dear, that you were clearly born under the baleful influence of Saturn,' said Professor Trelawney, a faint note of resentment in her voice at the fact that she had obviously not been hanging on her words.

'Born under - what, sorry?' said Sara.

'Saturn, dear, the planet Saturn!' said Professor Trelawney, sounding definitely irritated that she wasn't riveted by this news. "I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in the heavens at the moment of your birth. . . . Your redhair. . . your mean stature...tragic losses so young in life. . . I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter?'

'No,' said Sara, 'I was born at the end of July.'

Nico hastily turned his laugh into a hacking cough.

Half an hour later, each of them had been given a complicated circular chart, and was attempting to fill in the position of the planets at their moment of birth. It was dull work, requiring much consultation of timetables and calculation of angles.

'I've got two Neptunes here,' she heard Harry say, that was just a table away from Sara and Nico, after a while, frowning down at his piece of parchment, 'that can't be right, can it?'

'Aaaaah,' said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry..."

Sara and Nico sniggered loudly, though not loudly enough to mask the excited squeals from Lavender Brown.

'Oh Professor, look! I think I've got an unaspected planet! Oooh, which one's that, Professor?'

'It is Uranus, my dear,'said Professor Trelawney, peering down at the chart.

'Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?' said Ron.

Most unfortunately, Professor Trelawney heard him, and it was this, perhaps, that made her give them so much homework at the end of the class.

'A detailed analysis of the way the planetary movements in the coming month will affect you, with reference to your personal chart,' she snapped, sounding much more like Professor McGonagall than her usual airy-fairy self. 'I want it ready to hand in next Monday, and no excuses!'

'Miserable old bat,' Nico said bitterly as soon as they joined the crowds descending the staircases back to the Great Hall and dinner.

'We just have to come up with some accidents that will predict our death,' Sara laughed.

'I've never thought I would live to see the day when Sara Potter would not do her homework properly,' he chuckled.

'It's Trelawney, not even Hermione would-'

She stopped talking just when they reached the entrance hall where several people were staring at professor Moody. His wand was out and it was pointing right at a pure white ferret, which was shivering on the stone-flagged floor

'Malfoy??' Nico muttered amused in Sara's ear and a smirk appeared on her face.

The ferret gave a terrified squeak and took off, streaking toward the dungeons.

'I don't think so!' roared Moody, pointing his wand at the ferret again - it flew ten feet into the air, fell with a smack to the floor, and then bounced upward once more.

'I don't like people who attack when their opponent's back's turned,' growled Moody as the ferret bounced higher and higher, squealing in pain.

'Never - do - that - again -' said Moody, speaking each word as the ferret hit the stone floor and bounced upward again.

'Professor Moody!' said a shocked voice.

Professor McGonagall was coming down the marble staircase with her arms full of books.

'Hello, Professor McGonagall,' said Moody calmly, bouncing the ferret still higher.

'What - what are you doing?' said Professor McGonagall, her eyes following the bouncing ferret's progress through the air.

'Teaching,' said Moody.

'Teach - Moody, is that a student?' shrieked Professor McGonagall, the books spilling out of her arms.

'Yep,' said Moody.

'No!' cried Professor McGonagall, running down the stairs and pulling out her wand; a moment later, with a loud snapping noise, Draco Malfoy had reappeared, lying in a heap on the floor with his sleek blond hair all over his now brilliantly pink face. He got to his feet, wincing.

'Moody, we never use Transfiguration as a punishment!' said Professor McGonagall wealdy.

'He might've mentioned it, yeah," said Moody, scratching his chin unconcernedly, "but I thought a good sharp shock -"

'Let's just go and eat,' Nico said while taking Sara's arm. His voice sounded like he was about to burst into laughter so hard.

They both entered the Great Hall that was filled with students' laughter.

'Draco Malfoy, the dancing ferret!' Nico exclaimed and he finally burst into laughter.

'I never want to forget that!' Sara said and she too burst into laughter.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 130 14
"𝐌-𝐀-𝐌-𝐀-𝐁-𝐎-𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘" ━━━━ ━━━━ "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." 𝒉𝒆...
191K 3.7K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄ...
3.1K 245 10
God save the princess! ciearwaters © 2024
209K 7.4K 41
And if I breathe you, will it kill me? James Potter / oc © aquamcnti 2023