The Billionaire's Mistake

By SamanthaVR

Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her he... More

Unpublishing
The Billionaire's Mistake
Chapter 1: Cheating and Leaving You
Chapter 2: Where is she?
Chapter 3: New Life
After Note
Chapter 4: Your Back!
Chapter 5: Sparks and Dear... Part 1 of 2
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Skip
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement
Chapter 10
Preview of Chapter 11: 3 Parts
Chapter 11 Part 1 of 3
Chapter 11 Part 2 of 3
Chapter 11 Part 3 of 3
Last Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14
Sneak Peek and Explanations
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 16
Edited Version! Reasons!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Clearing The air
Chapter 22
Hey!
Epilogue.
New Note (Erased the other note)
Serious Editinng
Accident, Publishing
The New Verion! Published!
Second Book

Chapter 15 Part 1

175K 4.1K 423
By SamanthaVR

This chapter will be a little short due to people wanting me to update immediatley but I have a surprise at the end of the chapter. Not Edited

That Night.......

Cecilia's POV
I closed the door to my girls room and left to go take a shower. After I undressed I turned on the water. I waited until it was nice and warm until I got in. I felt the warm water touch my bare skin and I shivered. I started thinking about Anthony and then Joseph came to mind. I knew I loved Anthony but my love for Joseph is still there but I don't know if it's strong enough. I finished my shower and put on my undergarments. "Cecilia! Are you in here?!" I heard Anthony yell. "Yeah I'm in the bathroom," I yelled back and put on my pajama shorts with a oversized shirt. I got out of the bathroom to see Anthony laying down on the bed. I walked to the dresser while drying my hair. "What's wrong, Honey?" I asked him. "Had a bad day at work. One of the deals was lost so today I had to go all the way to the neighbor ranch and clarify the boundaries," Anthony told me and sat up. I brushed my hair and then put it into a braid. I walked to the bed and climbed behind a sitting Anthony. I started to massage his shoulders and Anthony groaned. "You look horrible," I told him and he looked at me. "Love you too," Anthony told me and I laughed. "You know what I mean. You need to take it easy. We don't want you getting old," I joked and Anthony laughed. "Why don't I spend the day with you tomorrow?" Anthony asked and I thought about it. "I don't know. Joseph wanted to take the girls out tomorrow," I told him. "Okay then I'll go with you and then we can have some alone time at least for part of the day," Anthony told me and I nodded. "Okay," I said. "I'm going to go take a shower. You go to bed," Anthony said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and got under the covers. I was soon taken over by darkness....

"Joseph! Why did you come back? You made this whole thing confusing. I was really happy until you came. I have a family and I'm getting married. I'm pregnant with twins again. Why are you so selfish? Your a----" I yelled and was cut off by a pair of warm lips touching hers. It was Joseph. But I didn't find push him away. I held on to his shirt so it was tightly in her fists. Joseph held onto me tightly and we were kissing with passion. That's when the door opened.....

I pulled away and turned to see a different picture of me holding a baby boy. "Becareful Anthony," I saw my myself yell. I see Anthony taking a baby boy horseback riding. "Calm down. My boys are strong," Anthony replied and got off the horse with the baby. Anthony kissed me on the lips and then I see myself start singing to the baby boy. That's when I knew something!

I woke up with someone shaking me. "Babe, you were mumbling in your sleep. Are you okay?" Anthony asks standing in his boxers. I attack him with a kiss causing him to fall on the bed. I pulled away and Anthony asked with a smile," What was that for?" "For being you," I whispered and kissed him again. Anthony soon falls asleep. I lay my head on his chest and hear his heart beat. "I choose you," I whisper and soon fall asleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay everyone please comment about this short chapter and haha I tricked everyone. It was just a dream after all it is October. Anyways I saw The Best of ME and I cried. But the movie also gave me an inspiration for a book that I was thinking about publishing. It is published and is called "Falling For Brett Harris" Please check it out and read the two parts I have posted. Comment, Share, Vote.

THANKS,

SAM :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 4 5
Rose thought love was supposed to be a haven where one lets go of his/her inhibition and is accepted for who they are. She thought love was sweet and...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.1M 430K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
2.4K 42 12
They were childhood friends, met in 1st grade and soon developed feelings. They start dating freshman year, it was perfect, they were absolutely perf...
844K 32.4K 80
Lucas is a business man and a billionaire who owned a lot of hotels in New York, he is well know in New York. his friend Dante is a lab techniques wh...