RiKara~Aawaz Do Humko, Hum Kh...

Von salley145

A dark night, the stars shine bright, A thunder came with a bright light, The rainy night, the sound of the r... Mehr

Poem Prologue
1~Creepy Singing Voice
2~Sweet Memories
3~Rikara Anniversary
4~The Lullaby
5~The Diary
6~Jiyein Kyun
7~Shlok Is A Lier
8~Gauri Scares Shlok
9~Gauri's Helplessness
10~Ishana Dies
11~Black Magic And Return
12~Birth To Devil 😈
13~Burnt Dead Body
Author's Note
15~Deadly Move
16~Justice And Departure
Epilogue

14~The Passion Of Justice

169 5 4
Von salley145

"Yamma ghamma haruchee haruchee," Shlok chanted sprinkling Ash on Ishana's face in the photo and Ishana palmed her face feeling pain. Gauri sat by her side trying to soothe her pain. Shlok sprinkled ash on her neck in the photograph and she palmed her neck feeling pain. Shlok sprinkled ash on her arms in the photo and her arms pained next and she pressed her arms harder and harder. Then he sprinkled it on her chest and tummy. Her chest and tummy pained next and she cupped her tummy screaming badly falling on the floor. He sprinkled on her legs.

She stood up and as her legs pained, she fell on the bed and suddenly she was all still, her head turned to them and she fainted. Gauri and Omkara looked at each other and then at Ishana. Gauri tried to wake her up but as she wasn't waking up, she had to use her powers. But she was weak. "Hey Bhagwaan, (Oh God) please help me, poor souls like me and Ishani are suffering because of that devil, please give me some power to make Ishani okay," she prayed and aimed both her hands forward at Ishana, she moved a little and opened her eyes. "Thanks Gauri, for saving me and for opening my eyes that I did wrong by siding with that devil," she said hugging Gauri.

"No problem, now we need to think that what should we do to get rid of him," Gauri said. "I have an idea, but its a little risky, but at least we will get rid of him na," Omkara said. "What's the idea?" Gauri asked. Omkara narrated everything to her. "What? Its so risky Omkara, no, I won't let you do this, think about Geeta," she said. "Yes Om, think about her, she won't get to know why her father never came back," Ishana said.

"So then who would be the one to execute this plan? Let me do this, please, Gauri tum ko Geeta ka waasta," (for the sake of Geeta) he said folding his hands before her. "Tum ko bhi Geeta ka waasta Om, khabardaar jo aisa kiya," (For the sake of Geeta, don't you dare to do this) she said. "Ishani please convince her," he said. "Gauri, we don't have any other choice," Ishani said. "That's because you both are not thinking of some other choice," she said. "Gauri please," Om said. "Fine! But listen to me very carefully! If you die, I will die a second death, even if we both go to heaven together, then also I won't be at peace because my daughter would be all alone!" Gauri said angrily. "Gauri," he said and held her but she jerked his hands angrily, he got sad.

************************************

It was night and now it was time to execute the plan and so Ishana, Gauri and Omkara drove to Daksh's place. Omkara braked the car. He looked at Gauri who was sitting with her face to the opposite side. He placed a palm on her shoulder but to his shock, his hand passed through her, he jerked and moved back his hand. "Umm Gauri, please look at me, please?" He said.

She turned to him revealing tears in her eyes, she looked so transparent that her tears looked like diamonds. "Gauri, look if my death isn't written then I won't die, I will live, but if I am destined to die, I will definitely die," he said and her tears fell from her eyes. "Toh kya matlab Omkara? Kya matlab samjhoon main is baat ka? Kya meri bachi ka kasoor hai ke main mar gayi? Ya uska kasoor hai ke meri maut murder se likhi thi? Usko kiun saza de rahay ho? Ab bhi waqt hai, peechhe hatt jao, mat karo ye sab," (So what do you mean Omkara? What should I think of this? Is it my daughter's fault that I died? Or is it her fault that my death was destined by murder? Why are you punishing her? Still there is time, back off, don't do all this) she said with sorrow.

"Usko jail bhejna bohat zaroori hai," (Sending him to jail is very necessary) Ishana said. "Haan hai, lekin us se bhi ziada zaroori hai Geeta ke sarr pe at least baap ka saya rehna," (Yes it is, but more than that its necessary that at least there is father's shadow on Geeta's head) Gauri said sternly. "Rahega, mera saya us se kabhi juda nahi hoga," (It will be there, my shadow will never grow apart from her) Omkara said. "Rehne do Omkara, main toh murder se mar gayi, lekin tum jo jee saktay ho, tum apni jaan khud apnay haath se denay ja rahay ho? Kya ye galat nahi hai? Jab qudrat ka sara nizaam Bhagwan ke haatho'n mein hai, toh usko badalne waalay tum kaun hotay ho?" (Leave it Omkara, I died by murder, but you who can live, you are going to give your life by your own hands? Isn't this wrong? When everything related to nature is in God's hands, so then who are you to change it?) She asked.

"Par jo main kar sakta hoon, vo toh main kar ke rahoon ga," (But I will do what I can do) he said. "Omkara, tum bhool rahay ho, ke zindagi mein agar kuchh sabse ziada important hai toh vo hai khud zindagi, or jiski zindagi un se chheen li jaati hain na, un se poochho ke zindagi kya hai or kitni anmol hai, jab tak jaan nahi chali jaati na, ye baat maloom nahi chalti," (Omkara, you are forgetting, that in life if something is important so then it is life itself, and whose lives are snatched from them, ask them what is life and how important it is, till life doesn't leaves you, you never get to know its value) she said. "Na meri jaan jayegi, na hi main itna jaldi maroon ga, abhi mera waqt aya nahi hai," (Neither will my life go, nor will I die so soon, now isn't my time) he said. "Aur ye tum kaisay keh saktay ho? Tum ko bara pata hai Mr.Know It All," (And how can you say this? You know everything Mr.Know It All) she said.

"Kiun ke agar aisa hota, toh dil mein ajeeb sa ek khauf hota, jo ke nahi hai, agar dil mein kuchh hai, toh vo hai sirf insaaf ka jazba, ek aisay pati ka jazba jiski patni us se chheen li gayi, ek aisay baap ka jazba jisne apni bachi ko maa ke pyaar ke liye tarapta dekha, ek aisi biwi ka insaaf, jis ke katal ko haadsa bataya gaya, ek aisi maa ka insaaf, jis mein apni bachi ke liye itna pyaar hai ke vo ab bhi uske saath hai, ek aisi bachi ka insaaf, jiske sarr se maa ka saya chheen liya gaya, ek aisay baap ka insaaf, jo apni bachi ke paas hotay huay bhi na tha, sirf us Shlok ki wajah se, " (Because if it would've been my time, so then my heart would've been scared, which it isn't, if something is there in heart, so then its just the passion of justice, the passion of such a husband whose wife was snatched from him, the passion of such a father who saw his daughter longing for her mother's love, the justice of such a wife whose murder was told as accident, the justice of such a mother, who loves her daughter so much that she is still there for her, the justice of such a daughter, from whose head a mother's shadow was snatched, justice of such a father who even after being with his daughter wasn't there for her, just because of Shlok) he told with anger.

"Lekin aaj agar tum aisa karo gay, toh ek pati aur ek baap, dono haar jaayengay, or vo Shlok salaakhon ke peechhe chala bhi gaya, toh bhi vo jeet jaye ga," (But today if you do like this, so then a husband and a father, both will lose, and even if that Shlok goes behind the bars, he will win) Gauri said. "Na ek pati haarega, na hi ek baap haarega, agar haarega toh vo hai sirf Shlok, uske gunaaho'n ka palra ab bhaari ho gaya hai, ab usay apnay gunaaho'n ki keemat chukaani hi ho gi," (Neither will a husband lose, nor will a father lose, only Shlok will lose, now the weight of his sins have increased, now he will have to pay the price of his sins) he said and got out of the car, Gauri looked on, Ishana too looked on.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.8K 4K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
10.6K 415 7
❤️ Completed AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ She is smiling looking at the sky while sitting there in the floodlight of the moonlit night. She loves to come and si...
514 52 16
•Give this story and me a chance, I'll try my best not to disappoint you• We've often heard how a prince charming comes and saves his princess breaki...
24.2K 2.2K 61
*Note* Hey there! Who has come to read the story, thank you for coming and just peep inside but the order of the parts are jumbled because of some gl...