boyxboy recommendations

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 potentialfailure

a list of my favorite boyxboy books on wattpad 注讜讚

1. Knight
2. The Bet [bxb]
3. Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year
4. From the Other Side
5. Fair/Unfair
6. Black Velvet
7. Bev and Red
8. Let Me In
9. Vigilante
10. Straight Boys
11. Knockout Boys
12. Weak (BoyxBoy)
14. Expect the Unexpected
15. Social Suicide (BxB)
16. The Stars That Night [boyxboy]
17. Somebody Else
18. Copper
19. heartbeat鉁旓笍

13. Eventually

2.3K 15 3
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 potentialfailure

Title: Eventually
Status: Complete
Author: susurrations

Arthur and Freddie are just two best friends growing up in the late 90's, that is until the two start to realize that maybe their feelings aren't solely platonic.

Disclaimer: This book has about 3 (very) explicit scenes in it and has alot of explicit language and sexual language throughout it, so if you don't like that content, this book isn't for you.

This book made so distraught. I absolutely adored Freddie as a character and I thought he and Arthur were perfect for each other. The book honestly made me cry. Some of the scenes made me feel the character's raw emotions and I loved it.

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
252K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally 鉂o笍 Cover credit...
686K 36.3K 21
饾悞饾悺饾悽饾惎饾悮饾惂饾惒饾悮 饾悜饾悮饾悾饾惄饾惍饾惌 饾惐 饾悜饾惍饾悵饾惈饾悮饾悿饾惉饾悺 饾悜饾悮饾悾饾惄饾惍饾惌 饾悁饾惂饾悽饾悿饾悮 饾悜饾悮饾悽 饾惐 饾悐饾悮饾悰饾悽饾惈 饾悜饾悮饾悾饾惄饾惍饾惌 ...