Abuse

By svuforever

Charlotte Browne has suffered long enough she wants to find her biological parents but how does this lead her... More

Dear Charlotte
Unannounced Visit
Home
Kidnapped
Revenge
REQUESTS???

Telling Liv and Meeting Charlie

1.1K 30 5
By svuforever

Precinct- Elliot's POV.

I was getting the mail when I saw a letter I wasn't expecting to see. I hurried to the squad, liv was talking to Cragen and Amaro so I decided to wait, to catch her on her own. I took her to interrogation and she gave me a confused look. "You gonna arrest me officer?" she asked jokingly before turning serious.

"I got this in the mail today" I say handing her the envelope and she stares.

"What is it?" she asked and all I could do was smile.

"Open it" I said leaving so she could have some alone time to read what Charlotte had sent.

Olivia's POV - interrogation room.

I opened the letter and began to read it aloud.

Um... I'm not good at starting letters sorry but I'm Charlotte as you know and well I guess I'm your daughter. I smiled at her innocence and continued to read. Don't worry I already apologised to Mr. Stabler for sending him the letter but I had no way to contact you. I don't even know if you're alive since he sent me that letter six months ago my "mother" isn't a fan of you and I don't know why it's not like she loves me anyway. I hope you won't be disappointed by me for not exactly being the girl with the best rep. Well um... Bye I hope we can get in touch I'd really love to meet you.

I smiled tears flowing down my face I couldn't help but cry. My initial thought was how do I face her? I wrote her back almost immediately.

Charlotte's POV

I was crying hysterically in my room it was a Saturday morning and once again Jerry had his way with me. I stayed in my room and cried until I heard the mail man. I'd been checking the mail the past month and nothing but today I saw it a little envelope with my name on it clear as day. I rushed to my room to open the letter.

Dear Charlotte

I'm not that great at starting letters myself so here goes. I'm alive firstly I guess that's important and um.. Well let's see my name's Olivia Benson I live in New York and by the looks of things I hope you still live here cause ACS kind of has a screwed up system. I'd love to meet up with you sometime as soon as possible really.

Reading this I broke down in tears she actually wants to meet me! My mom! and she left a phone number! I put the number in my really outdated smartphone and called her.

"Hello?" she asked.

"H-hi it's me Charlie" I stuttered

"Oh um.. Hi"

"Yeah I was just wondering if we could meet up today?"

"Sure could you come to McDonald's at around 4ish"

"Yeah sure! Um... Could I bring a friend?"

"Sure I'll bring a friend too" she said which made me laugh a little.

"OK!" I said excitedly and immediately looked for something to wear then I called my close friend Sarah.

"Sarah guess what! I'm gonna meet my mom today!" I squealed and she squealed too. Mary and Jerry were in bed so they were a little too "busy" to notice I was gone. Me and Sarah or Sarah and I, I should say entered McDonald's nervously. I texted me mom to let her know I was there. We sat at a booth and waited after ten minutes I became wrestles but that all went when I saw her. She was with a man and they sat down across from us. "That's Sarah" I smile and Olivia smiles too.

"That's mister Stabler" she laughs me and Sarah laughed too.

"I'm Elliot" he introduced and I nodded. We all sat and talked for awhile, it was nice Olivia really knows how to make me laugh, I know I should call her mom but I'm just not ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...