Forced.

By Joshuaawe

All might, the number one hero, conducted a raid with the underground hero Easerhead. they thought it was the... More

BEGINNING.
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
END

7

9.8K 219 111
By Joshuaawe

"Huh?" Izuku opened his eyes and looked all around his room. "I didn't have a nightmare this time.." He jumped up and looked at his clock, which said 7:30am, so he stretched and started changing into his school uniform. "Thats so weird.." Izuku yawned and grabbed his bag, then walked out of his room. He ran down the stairs, he turned a corner and made it down to the commen area, then saw mina talking to a couple of her friends so he decided to walk over to her. "Wait what am i doing? I would never want to walk up to her.." She looked at him and smiled big, then frowned and met him half-way. "Izuku.." She started laughing lighty. "You look like a mess, i can barely see your eyes." Izuku shrugged and was gonna walk off, but mina grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, then started fixing his hair. She pushed his hair to the side, but izuku just shook his head and his hair went back to normal, which made mina pout. "Im gonna head to school, I'll see you there." Izuku said, waving while walking away. Mina skipped a little bit to catch up with him, and when she got by him, she said "I'll go with you."

//later\\

"Great, you're all here.." Aizawa said, counting all the students. "Now, when you go out there, make sure you give it your all, The pros will be watching. Now everyone go get changed into your P.E. uniforms and meet outside, except izuku. I need to talk to you." Everyone started leaving, mina walked out while waving bye to izuku, and he just sighed. He got up from his seat and walked over to aizawa, then said "what did you you need Aizawa?"
Aizawa sighed, then looked down to his swords. Izuku looked where he was looking, then looked back up and said "really? You have to take away my swords?" "Its school policy, i can't let you take real weapons into the arena, but i can let you take these wooden swords. Nezu said it was fine to use these." Aizawa replied quickly, then handing him the wooden swords. Izuku groaned and took his swords off and gave them to aizawa, he took them then handed izuku the wooden swords. "Now, go get changed. If you don't know where you meet the studets after changing, don't worry, just follow the other students." Izuku nodded and started to walk out, but aizawa said "oh yeah, izuku?" Izuku turned around. "Please go easy, don't kill anyone."

//Later\\

"Isn't this fun izuku?! Look at how much people are watching us!" Mina shouted, jumping around in excitement. Izuku sighed, and looked all around at the people and saw something flash, he looked at it a little longer, but shook it off. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the sports festival! Instead of me talking, should we just get started?!" Midnight shouted, and everyone shouted, especially the men. "So annoying.." Izuku thought. "So the first event is called PREDATORS VS PREY! Since there is 100 students participanting, there will be a team of 50 students, prey or predators. I will now start naming the students that are on the prey team!" Midnight said, then started naming off random students.

"This is so exciting isn't it izuku?!" Mina said, still looking around at everyone. "Sure it is.." Izuku said sarcastically, and mina pouted. "Your no fun izuku." Izuku sighed and took off his upper U.A. uniform, leaving him with just a tank top to cover his upper body. Mina looked over and saw him, then blushed and looked away really fast. "Man hes buff as hell! And seriously hot!" She thought while looking at him again. She was about to say something, but midnight said "alright the two names left are mina ashido and.. Izuku!" Mina laughed a little and hugged izuku, then said "we are on the same team!" Izuku looked down and sighed. "Now, the rules are simple. The prey has to try to stay alive for 10 minutes when the predators are chasing them, trying to put handcuffs on them. If they can stay alive, they win, if the predators take out all the prey, they win. Now! The prey will have a five minute head start to go hide in the forest!"

Midnight said, while doors open behind the students, then most of them went in, but izuku raised his hand and said "can the prey still attack the predators?" Midnight chuckled nervously, then nodded. "Sure, i don't see why not.." Izuku nodded and started running in, with mina right behind him. "Hey, can i hide with you? I really don't want to get out early." She asked, and izuku nodded, then said "sure, but you have to try and keep up with me." Mina nodded and saluted to him, he just sighed and shook his head. "Let's just go find a hiding spot."

//Five minutes later\\

Izuku and mina were hiding inside some bushes, and mina sighed. "How long do we have to wait for? The predators should be close by now." She said. Izuku looked down and put his hand on his face, then heard a twig snap so he looked up in a hurry, and saw five students walking in a group. Mina was about to say something else until izuku covered her mouth. She looked confused, so izuku pointed towards the five students. She looked over and said "ooohhhh." All muffled. "Hey mina.." Izuku started. "I need you to be a distraction." Mina moved his hand and shook her head, then said "why do i have to do it? Wh-" she didn't get to finish because izuku pushed her out of the bushes. She almost fell over but she caught herself, and brushed off some leaves. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mina yelled towards the bushes.

The other students looked at each other and started laughing. "Come on! Its just one girl, lets just finish this and find more students!" One said, and everyone agreed, then started walking towards her, while izuku was behind them. Acid started coming from minas hand and she threw it in front of them. They all jumped back and when they landed, izuku pulled out his wooden swords and with the butt of them, he hit two students in the head and tripped two more. He hit the two that were on the floor, knocking them out. Izuku looked at the last one, and the student was gonna activate his quirk, but mina punched him in the face as hard as she could. Izuku looked surpised, and saw the student fall down, knocked out. She looked at her hand and shook it, then looked over to izuku and smiled. "Wow mina, that was pretty cool." He said walking up to her and looking down at the student. Mina shrugged jokingly, and said "well you know, i couldn't let you have all the fun." Izuku chuckled, then turned around and started jogging away. "I heard him chuckle.. Thats a start." Mina thought while giggling slightly, then jogging right behind him.

"Alright.." Izuku said as he kicked someone in the back, then the student went forward and mina close-lined him and he fell to the ground. "There are four minutes left and we took out a lot of predators, we should get going before more show up." Izuku finished, then mina nodded. They started running away from the scene, mina started laughing and she looked at izuku. She was about to say something, until a loud speaker went off, saying "great job predators! There are only two people left on the preys team, if you get them in the last four minutes, you win!" While running, izuku looked down and sighed. "Great.. I really wish we didn't know that." He thought while rubbing his eyes. Izuku heard something break, he turned around and saw 20 students chasing after them.

Izuku pulled out his wooden swords, then said "mina, you go on ahead. I'll slow them down." Mina shook her head. "No, we should fight them together! It would be fun!" She yelled, then looked back at the students running after them, then looked back in front and chuckled nervously. "Look, it would be fun, but you want to win don't you? This will be the easiest way." Mina looked down, then nodded. Izuku stopped and she kept going, he turned around and closed his eyes, then the sky got dark and cloudy. The students looked up to the sky, then back at each other in confusion. "Hey he stopped!" One said, pointing at izuku. They started running towards him with all of them activating their quirks. Izuku opened his eyes and smirked, lightning covered all of his body and everyone covered their eyes because it was so bright. The lightning disappered and everyone still had their eyes covered, so izuku ran past the first ten and turned around, then put his hands on the ground and lightning went all over and electrocuted all of them.

He got up and turned around slowly, then said "okay.. Whos next?" While lightning flickered through his eyes. Some of the students stepped back, scared of him, then one of them stepped up and started to say "come on guys! Its just one gu-" but he didn't get to finish because izuku punched him right in the face, with lightning covering his fist. Izuku turned around and tripped one, then kicked her in the stomach and she got caught by three other students, then izuku went behind the three students and hit them in the head with his sword before they touched the ground. The five remaining students tried to run away but izuku jumped up and stabbed his sword in the ground, and lightning started to chase them. "OH SHII-" Someone started to shout, but they got electrocuted. "And times up! The prey win!" Midnight shouted, and everyone cheered. Izuku stood up and wiped the sweat off his head, then walked over to the exit.

He walked out of the forest and walked into the arena, then looked up to see everyone cheering. "They're cheering for you izuku!" Mina yelled while jumping on him. Izuku looked up and saw everyone looking at him, then he looked over to the big screens and it showed replays of him fighting the students. He looked at mina confused, then sighed. "Alright students! Go up to the stands with your class and wait for the next event to start!" Midnight announced, and izuku sighed, then yawned. "Hey, can you show me where we need to sit? Im tired and i wanna sleep before the next event." He asked, and she nodded, then they started walking away, to go sit with their class.

//Later\\

Izuku was sitting against a wall, sleeping, and mina looked over to him and smiled, then midnight walked on a stage that cementoss just made. "Alright students!" Everyone cheered. "For this event, the students will be versing each other, one versus one. Anyone who gets hit out of bounds will los-" midnight said, but stopped when someone mysteriously walked up on stage. "Im gonna have to stop you right there ma'am!" He said, stopping right where he was. Izuku slightly opened his eyes, and thought "i know that voice.." He sat up and looked over the edge and saw the man. His eyes went big and he started to walk backwards, then started breathing heavily. Izuku fell backwards and gripped his head, then mina stood up and ran to him, and said "izuku?! Are you okay?! Who is that guy?!"

Izuku didn't answer, so mina hugged him. Izuku shook his head and got his breathing under control, then stood up slowly and said "i-its Darius." Mina had a frighten look on her face, and looked down to him, looking back up to her and izuku. "What are you doing here? This is a restricted area!" Midnight shouted, getting in a fighting stance. Darius started laughing, then disappeared with dust in his place, and was in front of midnight. "I know it is, thats why im here!" He shouted, then punched her in the stomach, and she went flying into the arena wall. "Midnight!" Cementoss yelled. He was about to attack Darius, but Darius was already in front of him, and punched him in the face, and sent him through a diffrent wall. All might stood up and was about to go down there, until darius pointed towards him, and said "i wouldnt come down here all might. You wouldn't want to injure all your students would you?" Darius said, then a bunch of read dots popped up and pointed at each student. "Oh, and where would be the fun if you and some of the pros didn't have some too?" More dots showed up and pointed on all mights head, then went on a bunch of pros. "What do you want?!" Aizawa asked. Darius turned his way, and replied with "oh you know, a little of this, a little of that. But most importantly, i want izuku to come down here!"

Izuku froze, mina grabbed his hand and whispered "izuku, you can't go down there." Izuku shook her hand off of his, and said "I have to, i can't let these people get hurt because me." Izuku turned around and jumped off from the stand, then rolled and walked up on stage. "Izuku what are you doing?!" All might shouted. Izuku ignored him, and looked directly at Darius. "Man.. What a disappointment you became." Darius said, walking closer to izuku. "What do you want Darius? Come to take me back?" Izuku asked, getting in a fighting stance. Darius stopped, and started laughing. "Ooh, soo scary." He stopped laughing, then smiled. "I just want to play a little game.. Since you seem to be having fun, and we can't have that can we?" Darius turned around and looked at the scared crowd. "This game i wanna play is, if izuku can last five minutes without throwing a single punch, passing out, or dying, he wins and you guys win by not dying!"

The crowd gasped, and izuku sighed. "What kind of sick game is this?!" All might shouted. "A fun one." Darius replied. Darius turned around back to izuku, then said "And i know you don't really care about these people, so lets make this interesting." A dot came out of nowhere again and went on mina this time. "If you lose, i will personally kill her, and make sure you have enough life to make you watch me do it." He said, which made izuku clentched his fist. Izuku got out of his stance and stood up normally, and said "fine.. Just hurry it up." Darius smiled, and was right in front of him. He punched izuku right in the stomach, then went behind him and kicked him in the back. Izuku tumbled a few feet on the ground, he groaned and stood up, but almost fell over.

"I knew you weren't gonna be that easy, izuku." Darius said, then a gun shot went off and it went through izukus leg. "AAHH!" Izuku let out, and fell to one knee, and covered the bullet wound with his hand. Izuku chuckled, and thought "a 50 caliber huh? Im surpised it didn't take off my leg.." Izuku looked up and Darius kicked him in the head. Izuku went back and landed on his back, then darius walked over to him, and stepped on his bullet wound. "AHHHH!" Izuku let out, and the crowd let out small gasps. All might clenched his fist and slammed it against the wall, and his hand went through it, then thought "if only i can find the snipers! If i could only find them, goddamn it!"  Darius picked up izuku by his shirt, then punched him face, over and over again.

Mina put her head down and closed her eyes, with tears falling from them. Darius grabbed izukus arm and slammed him in the ground, and at the same time, broke his arm. The ground broke under him, and Darius walked back, waiting for izuku to get up. Izukus eyes started to shut, but he tried to make them stay open, but it was getting hard to. "NOO! I CAN'T PASS OUT NOW! I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!" He thought while rolling over onto his knees, then stood up weakly and grabbed his arm and winced in pain. Darius started laughing, and shouted "THATS MORE LIKE IT IZUKU!" Then ran up to him and threw a bunch of punches to his stomach, then elbowed him in the head. Izuku went into the arenas wall, but he didn't catch a break there. Darius grabbed him from his leg and threw him, then was behind him and punched him in the back.

Izuku hit the ground hard. Darius landed on the ground and sighed, then said "izuku, you should just give up now, im not having fun anymore." Izuku didnt say anything, he just groaned, and stood up weakly. Darius was gonna run at him again, until he looked at his watch and saw that five minutes has past. He sighed and said "well izuku, lucky you, you passed. But, where would the fun be if i didn't take something that you got attached to?" Darius looked down and smiled evily, then put his finger to his ear. "Kill the girl." Izukus eyes opened wide and time slowed down. He turned around and saw mina, he saw her crying and the red dot pop back up on her chest. Lightning came down from the sky and covered izuku, then it disappeared, but izuku wasn't there. A gunshot went off and Darius looked up where mina was, and saw izuku push mina out of the way and took the bullet through the back.

"I-IZUKU!" Mina shouted while she hit the ground, then izuku hit the ground and slid. Darius chuckled, then all the red dots disappeared, and he looked back up to all might and said "well i would love to stay and chat but, the game is over so i must take my leave. Thanks for watching all might!" Then disappeared, all might looked everywhere for him, then saw him on top of the arena. Darius saluted him then jumped off, laughing at him. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" All might shouted, and started chasing after him. Everyone got up and started running out of there, scared out of there minds. Mina got up and ran over to izuku and saw his back bleeding, no sign of stopping. "Oh n-no!" She yelled and flipped him over. Izuku was on the verge of passing out, he looked up and saw mina, and kept hearing mina shout "IZUKU!!" But it was mumbled. "Good... She didn't get shot. Thats all i needed to see.." Izuku eyes started to shut, then he was out.

Wooahh intense. Thanks for reading, and it may be a few weeks until i get the next chapter, but i don't know for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 194 22
!!!Second book is out!!! Made this story on deviantart! *+What happens when your patrolling your territory and a villain the Underground hero Eraserh...
15.5K 474 44
Izuku became a vigilante after he lost his mother in an accident. Staging his death and leaving the bakugo's in despair on the tragedy of the Midoriy...
597K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
108K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...