The Race that was lost to tim...

By TheKingReape

What if there were more people like Salem who can create Grimm and control them but were hidden away from soc... More

Chapter 2 A prince sets off
Chapter 3 A grimm welcome
Chapter 4 The grimm prince helps a bunny
Chapter 5 The grimm prince meets his new team.
The world of Remnant: Metro
Gonna change the title of the book
Gonna rewrite this book

Chapter 1 The legend of the grimm human

7.9K 109 50
By TheKingReape

Human Grimm...beings that have the ability to control and create Grimm...

Almost seems like pure fantasy right?

But there is sometimes truth in fantasy.

(Emerald forest)

We now see four women.

Team RWBY to be exact.

Ruby:So Weiss what does professor Ozpin want us to find.

Weiss:Well Professor Ozpin said that there have been strange sightings of a new type of Grimm at forever falls. It is strictly prohibited to fight against it.

Yang:Booo that's boring.

Blake:I'm sure professor Ozpin has his reasons.

Blake then heard a noise and crouched.

Ruby:What's wrong Blake.

Blake:Beowolf.

The team crouched behind a bush and looked ahead to see a...baby beowolf.

Ruby:Awww a bab-

???:There you are!

Then all of a sudden a person in a black coat with a black undershirt and black fingerless gloves with black jeans with combat boots.

???:Thought I lost you there buddy.

But the one thing that stood out for him...

Was his pale skin and black veins with his eyes black with the pupils blue.

The baby beowolf had blue eyes instead of red and the red lines in its mask was blue as well.

Yang:*whisper* what's with his skin?

Blake:*whisper*should we follow him?

Ruby:*whisper* I think we should.

The boy then left with the beowolf with team Rwby Following.

The boy was going into a very deep part of forever falls and came across a large cave.

???:Here we go time to go home.

He then went into the cave with rwby going with him.

???:Geez What caused you to leave like that Alpha?

The beowolf barked a little.

???:It's alright little guy we're almost there.

They then arrived at a large boulder.

???:Here we are.

The boy then had some sort of black goo come out of his hands and made it fall to the ground making a puddle.

It started to bubble and a few seconds later something began to climb out of it.

It was an ursa.

???:Can you move the Boulder please.

The ursa nodded and proceeded to push the boulder out of the way revealing a path way with a bright light ahead.

???:Thanks!

The ursa then slowly turned to dust.

Team rwby could not believe what they saw.

Blake:Did he just...

Weiss:Create Grimm?

The boy then went through.

Team rwby also followed him.

The closer they got to the light the brighter it got.

Until...

They then opened there eyes to see a village below them.

Ruby:Woah!

Weiss:.Its an underground city!

Blake:It's beautiful.

Yang:Why don't we say hello to the people.

Yang then went on ahead with the rest of the team following suit.

The town was bright and alive.

But the real kicker was the people.

Men, women and children all had extremely pale skin with black veins on them with the eyes being black and their pupils being a different color.

Weiss:What's with the people here with there skin?

Blake:I don't know. I don't even know if there a new species of Faunus or some type of human.

Then a baby ursa with green eyes ran into yangs leg and fell on its rear while shaking its little head.

This spooked yang a little but before she could hit it...

???:Kuma!

A Women went to the ursa and pulled it away.

???:Sorry miss kuma Can get a little confused sometimes. Isn't that right kuma.

It then made a cute roar while licking the girls face.

???:Who are your four if I may ask.

Ruby:Oh I'm Ruby rose a huntsman in training.

The women tilted her head.

???:What's a huntsman?

The team grew wide eeed as the women left with the baby ursa.

Weiss:How in Remnant do they not know what a huntsman is.

Blake.Wait look around.

The team looked and saw that they were surrounded by all types of Grimm.

And they were all basically helping out the people or simply being used as pets.

Weiss:The Grimm aren't...Attacking them?

Blake:We have to tell Professor Ozpin about this.

They were about to leave when What looked like guards walked towards them.

Guard:Excuse me lady's.

The 4 stood still.

Ruby:Uhh...Yes sir...

Guard:Have you seen a boy with white hair, where's all black and had a baby beowolf with him.

Ruby:Uh Sorry we don't know where he is.

Guard:Oh then thank you for your time then.

The gaurds then left.

The team then went back through the entrance of the cave and went back to beacon.

(???)

We now see a boy climbing into window along with a baby beowolf on his head.

This boys name is Y/n.

Y/n:Here we go alpha*puts alpha down* home sweet home.

He then jumped on his bed with alpha climbing on and laying in Y/n's chest.

Y/n:Honestly Alpha what made you run off like that?

Alpha just barked with Y/n chuckling and petting alphas head.

There was then a knock on his door.

???:Y/n are you There?!

Y/n:Yeah Mom I'm here!

M/n:Oh Thank oum.

The door then opened to reveal a women with pale skin and black veins with with black eyes with the pupils purple and silvery white hair.

M/n:We sent guards to look for you and I got so worried why did you run away like that.

Y/n:That's the thing. Alpha suddenly started acting hyper and jumped out the window and I ended up chasing him all around town until we...We...

M/n:We What?

Y/n:We went through the cave entrance we found a few days ago.

M/n had a face that would scare the shit out of everyone's

M/n:WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!

Y/n:Mom it's Alright I didn't get hurt and to be honest...The place looked beautiful.

M/n:*sigh* What did you see?

Y/n:Well I was in a place filled with trees and. It only that i saw that their were Grimm as well. But the thing is they had red eyes and were a little bit hostile towards me until they smelled me.

M/n:Red eyed Grimm? That's not possible nobody here has red eyes. And Grimm on the other side of the cave? What else did you see?

Y/n:That was pretty much it but I did see something bright in the air and it hurt my Eyes when I saw it for to long.

M/n:*sigh* Ok Y/n I'm gonna let you off the hook on this one but can you please tell us if your gonna do that. We still do t know what's on the other end of where you went.

Y/n:Ok mom...

She then left the room.

But little did he realize that the world above will discover the society below...

You know I had this idea for a while like what if there were more people like Salem and I think it's a good idea. Hell I have a rough draft similar to this one with sorta similar plot but on a much smaller scale and it was an isekai but hope you enjoy this new book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...