Love and War|sebastian de poi...

pottermarvel tarafından

"I found you without looking And I love you without trying" ... Daha Fazla

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐀𝐑
Cast
part one
1|France
3|the dark woods
4|kiss the girl
5|treachery

2|weddings and new friends

1.3K 41 3
pottermarvel tarafından

"Red lips and wine sips."

-@tandjdesigns

"You have returned to the court at your own queen's bidding. As noble ladies, you must counsel her, prepare her, account for her. For the Princess Elisabeth's wedding, as with any event, you must acquaint yourselves, and Mary, with all visiting royalty and dignitaries. Who amongst you is fluent in Italian?"the lady that instructed the five ladies asked after a long speech.

Alicia could spy Mary giggling from her seat.Alicia shot her a playful glare but then focused on the woman standing in front of her.
" I suppose I am."Aylee confesses a bit hesitant after her friends all look at her.
"You will sit next to the Pope's cousin. He has no teeth and speaks very quickly."the woman said with a sigh and rolling her eys , like she knew what was about to happen.

The first one to break was Kenna, making all of them break into a burst of laughter that made the woman roll her eyes at their childishness. Alicia laughed even harder when Greer smacked Kenna's leg.

The girls were trying on makeup and new dresses that were brought for them and Mary.
Alicia had just finished putting on a red dress that matched her ginger hair.

She was fascinated by the makeup and dresses.The girls twirled around Mary's chambers in their new clothing, giggling.

"Are these dresses from Paris?"Alicia asked as she and Kenna admired Greer's gown.
"Yes, every one."Aylee informed them.
"Oh if Colin could see me, he'd marry me in a second. I look of age now, we all do."Lola bragged as she dreamed of her lover, Colin.

"You know what I'd like to do? Explore. We haven't been here since we were children. Surely the castle's changed. Who's with me?"Aylee asked with a pleading look in her eyes.
"I am!"Kenna squealed.
"That's a great idea, Aylee."Alicia told the blonde who smiled.
"Go. I'll find you later. There's something I want to see."Mary said making Alicia curious.

She let the girls run out of the room before looking at Mary.
"Are you going to see Francis?"she asked,nearly startling Mary.
"Not Francis,necessarily.Just some old places Francis and I used to play around."Mary confessed.
"Alright, good luck."Alicia wished her queen before exiting the room.

Alicia walked calmly on the halls of the castle before the noise of steps behind her made her look behind and almost get scared by someone behind her.
"Talking a walk?"
It was Sebastian,the king's bastard.He snuck up behind Alicia with a charming smile on his face.
"Hello to you too."Alicia replied playfully,raising an eyebrow.
"I don't think we've met before but I saw you when you arrived.Sebastian,but call me Bash."he said taking Alicia's hand gently before placing a soft kiss on it.
It sent chills down Alicia's arms as she tried to hide her red cheeks.

He remembered their little eye contact and smiles?

Alicia was quite surprised.It was the first time a man noticing her and then still remembering her.
"I know-I mean,I am Lady Alicia Campbell.I'm one of Queen Mary's ladies."Alicia blabbered feeling the embarrassment making her body heat up.

Bash instead,chuckled and his face was left with a beautiful smile,in Alicia's opinion,anyways,she quietly joined in the chuckles before they faded away.
"Mind if I join you?It's always better with a guide.A guide with knowledge of the castle and the people."Bash offered with a playful smirk.His bright green eyes sparkling.
"Not at all."Alicia said,maybe too quick then she thinks she would have.
But again ,Bash only smiled as they started walking.

"So,how is French court treating you?"Bash asked after a few seconds of silence.
"Oh, it's beautiful.I mean,I was here before but I was a child so I don't remember much."Alicia explained.
"You have been here before?"Bash asked with his eyebrows raised.
"With Mary.We have known each other since we were youngsters.My father was good friends with King James Stuart and Marie de Guise."Alicia told Bash who nodded.

"So you must be excited about your sister getting married."Alicia grinned,changing the subject.
"Oh,well she has been engaged to him since forever so the excitement wore off."he joked making Alicia giggle.
"Plus,it's not a marriage out of love.It's for politics.She barely knows her future husband."Bash added making Alicia frown.
"Yeah,marriage isn't what it used to be."Alicia noted.

"Do you wanna get married?"Alicia suddenly asked,surprising even herself.But she felt like she wanted to get to know the man walking with her.He seemed like someone who makes you wanna talk to him for hours despite the fact that they had just met.
Bash looked at her,a bit shocked of her boldness but still answered.
"If I would get married,it would be out of love."Bash answered honest.
"You sound like my father."Alicia smiled,liking the answer he gave her.

"He wants you to get married out of love?That's rare from a man."Bash commented.
"It is,but then my mother insists on marrying a men with the looks and the money.Not the men who I love.She is that insistent that it was the last thing she told me before I got into the carriage."Alicia confessed.
"What do you want?"Bash asked,seeming really intrigued by the girl next to him.
"I want to be happy but in the world we live in,does it even matter?My father told me not to worry about money but with  my other two siblings it's hard.If I were to marry someone with money I would also help them.On a shorter note,it's complicated at the moment."Alicia ranted.
"So my chances of kissing you aren't high,huh?"Bash asked playfully making Alicia's eyes widen but then he chuckled,making her realize it was a joke.
"You're confident."Alicia complimented him with a sweet smile on her face.
"Always."he answered.

Alicia smiled at the man and realized she just found a new friend in the castle,king's bastard or not,Alicia liked Bash already.

The night of the wedding had the castle's ballroom filled with soft music,chatter and wine as the newly wed couple was having their first dance as husband and wife.

Alicia looked at them with Lola by her side,occasionally admiring the arrangements and people.
Lola turned around,looking at Colin who had borrowed money to come to France and be with Lola,something Alicia found so romantic,but now he was ignoring her as he took a glass of wine to Mary,offering it to her,making Alicia furrow her eyebrows in confusion.
"Why aren't you with Colin?"Greer asked she approached them.

"What's he doing with Mary?"Alicia asked when Greer noticed them as well.
"She's his queen. He's just paying his respects."Lola brushed it off quickly with a visible frown.

Colin looked at Lola with a look of guilt and then walked away.Alicia brushed her friend's arm with her hand in a sign of comfort.

Mary and Aylee both walk toward them and Kenna joins them, after Mary noticed Lola's frown.
"Lola, come dance with me. Take off you shoes. Come on. Dance with me."Mary pleaded making Alicia smiled at Mary's idea.They weren't gonna look exactly noble but oh well.
The girls lightened up to the idea and begin removing their shoes.Alicia freed her feet and held hands with Kenna and Greer as the six girls ran on the dance floor.

The girls formed a circle as they twirled on the dance floor on a happy music.The other guests started clapping to the song with smiles plastered on their faces.
Alicia could not stop giggling as she danced with her friends,forgetting she was in a palace .
Greer caught her hand and helped her spin in a small circle making both chuckle at each other.

Alicia's smile widened when she saw that more people decide to join in their fun dance.
As her feet stopped from spinning,Alicia stopped for a second so she wouldn't be dizzy and her eyes looked up to see white feathers floating around the room.
Everyone gazed at the feathers,in a moment of awe.It truly looked like a fairytale,Alicia knew France was gonna give her experiences she would never forget.

Her eyes followed a feather and then met Bash's green eyes.
She gave the man a small smile when he saw him smile at her.
The gaze they shared was truly enchanting,making Alicia feel something warm in her stomach.
She couldn't deny the spark between them,a connection that formed in that exact moment.

The moment was stopped when Alicia's hand was snatched by Aylee to join the others.
"Look Elisabeth and Philip are leaving."Lola pointed out.
"It's time for the consummation,the ritual,the ceremony,the mystery. Aren't you curious?"Kenna asked in an intriguing tone as she grabbed Mary's hand and pulled her away. Alicia walked behind them with Aylee's fingers laced with hers as they walked into a cramped, dark room with a window which had a curtain.

"You mean, they actually watch them, you know.."Aylee blabbered innocently.
"It's a tradition for royals."Alicia informed them in a low voice.
"Well, we are not allowed."Aylee whispered.
"Don't you want to know what you're in for someday? With your Francis?"Kenna asked Mary who had a worried look on her face.
Kenna pulled back a curtain, revealing princess Elisabeth, a bed and a group of people in a candle-lit room.

Alicia looked at the princess and frowned,the poor thing looked like she was about to pass out. She was nervously looking around, like she was waiting for someone to get her out of there.
The prince enters and Elizabeth and her ladies bow to him.He cups her face with his hands and whispers something to her,something that made her face soften.

They begin to kiss softly and inch their way to the bed, where they continue kissing and moaning.Alicia felt disgusted when she looked at the men watching the two.In that moment she felt lucky she wasn't a royal.She wouldn't wanna watch anyone sleep with her husband for the first time after their wedding.It was something intimate.

"Let's go."Aylee whispered after she gasped at the two consummating their marriage.
The girls split up so they wouldn't be seen.All taking it in different directions.

Alicia started walking up a stairway,not knowing where it was leading.
She found a sort of attic and balcony combined with a wonderful view to the stars.
She smiled at the sight of the sparkling stars and sighed in relief.Her feet were numb for all the running and dancing.
"The stars are quite beautiful  tonight,aren't they?"a male voice asked startling Alicia.
She turned around to see Bash and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Do you enjoy sneaking up on people?"she asked,smirking.
"Sometimes,depends on who I sneak up."he replied with also a smirk."Plus,I was first here."
Alicia glanced behind him and saw a glass of wine."Mind if I join you?"Alicia asked,recalling their meeting from earlier.
"Not at all."Bash answered with a cheeky smile.

Bash offered her another glass as he also had a bottle with him.
The girl's red lipstick was fading as marks remained on the glass.
She unclipped her hair to be more comfortable,leaving only her front section pulled behind.
"Comfortable now?"he asked.
"Very."

"I have to ask."Bask spoke out of the sudden,catching Alicia's attention."You are familiar with my title,right?"
"Yes,I am.Why?"Alicia asked confused.
"Well,people don't really wanna spend time with the king's bastard."Bash revealed making Alicia furrow her eyebrows.
"I don't care if you are a bastard."Alicia confessed making Bash's eyes widen in surprise."It wasn't your choice,plus I think it makes you unique.Good unique."Alicia added making Bash's grin grow.

"Thank you,Alicia."Bash responded."For not judging me."
"You don't have to thank me.I should thank you for being so nice to me."Alicia replied.
"Why don't we thank each other and drink the damn wine already?"Bash asked making Alicia laugh.
"Alright."
Their glasses clincked against each other and the two smiled at each other.

Alicia felt comfortable with Bash,he made her laugh and feel happy, something she appreciated.He felt like someone she could talk to.And she needed more people like that in her life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Oh my God, I watched an episode of Reign yesterday and it was a rollercoaster of nostalgia .

Now I am set and ready for this book and quite excited to write Alicia's story and her and Bash's journey.
If you noticed I changed the tense from the first chapter bc I am more comfortable with the one I used in this chapter if I missed some also here bc I started with the other one I'm sorry , Anna from what year I started this book was confused .

Hope you liked this chapter!Alicia and Bash just met and already I ship them waaaay to much.

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter!Your comments really help!They make my day!

Love,Anna💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42.3K 415 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~
150K 4.8K 28
"all is fair in love and war." or in which she must marry in order to maintain an alliance between countries. [reign seasons 1-4] [james stuart x oc]
203K 3.6K 37
As long as I'm here No one can hurt you JJ MAYBANK X FEM! OC PRE-SEASON ONE - SEASON ONE highest rankings! - #2 in cameron - #6 in jonathandavis - #...
12.2K 61 50
Some time you never know what I friendship will lead to but for us we were pleasantly surprised. Social media (mostly)