Camp buddy x seme male reader

By NightmareDragon14

You were one of those teens that really liked to make new friends. You were always a bundle of joy! Until one... More

The Beginning
New Start
New Guy
Arrival
The Beach
The Beach Part 2
Prank
Holy Sh*t!!!!
Moments
Thank you guys so much!!!
Cave of Love
Auqa love
Bunny Love
Forest Love
400!!VOTES
Shower Love
Finished

VOTE!!!!!!!!

7.5K 87 91
By NightmareDragon14

Hey guys Author here! I need you guys to vote for something important!

I need you guys to vote for who you want to Dominate first!! Who will our winner be?! Who knows it's up to your guy's votes!! So choose one and of course whoever gets the most votes will win! Also I will put them in order from highest to lowest votes. And I will create a smut chapter for each and every one of them! Please vote!

Vote here for - Natsumi!

Vote here for - Yoichi!

Vote here for - Keitaro!

Vote here for - Hiro!

Vote here for - Hunter!

Please vote and I will make smut chapters. Until then bye for now!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.8K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
10.8K 214 14
You go to Ouran High school, you are the new kid. Your looks were beautiful, but you didn't talk nor show a lot of emotion. Whenever someone tried to...
19K 449 30
[COMPLETED] [also cringe] A Sequel to "Her" [Book 2] Y/n living her life with the boys. When school was over, Y/n was more than excited to go back to...
69.9K 1.4K 22
|COMPLETED| |very cringe| |still liked to keep it becuz of the views| |Book 1| In a wealthy family, there's Y/n Nomoru, because of her being sheltere...