Tragic Souls(Damon Salvatore)

By DawnOfCreativity

Story is complete. Gwen Jordan left Mystic Falls with ash on her skin, an ache in her heart and a vow. To def... More

cast/music
Prologue
Return
Visiting the past
Starting Over
Moonstone Hunt
Time to take her down
paintings of the past
Slater
memories
I will never let you know
werewolves are so much fun
Hurts like hell
Bonding
Signs of Life
A Doorway
Klaus
Bare our souls
Only you
Flicker
Rough Day
Rough Day(part 2)
Meeting Colton
You are a memory
Elijah's plan
Damon's plan
The ritual
The Aftermath
A New Start
book two is out

It's not over

1.7K 21 7
By DawnOfCreativity

So Gwen's story isn't over, :). I have plans for two more books. Already have some of the second one written. It's currently on fanfiction.net, but wl be putting it on wattpad this month or next month. Just got to get a cover made.

I just want to also say a big thank you to everyone who has read this. I didn't except it to get so many reads. Really hope this brought something unique to the vampire dairies.

A big thanks to xoZOMBIEBABYxo

You have been my biggest supporter, really kept me writting. I hope to see you again in the second one.

Thanks again to everyone who has read this book, hope to see you all in the second one.

I made it for a contest but fits this story so well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 901 11
Stefan Salvatore died right? He found peace that's it. Nope. What if that wasn't what happened? Stefan Salvatore is the man who sacrificed himself a...
9.8K 272 51
[1st of the 'Change' books] Ever heard of Mystic Falls? Well, it's my hometown. I've lived there on and off since the time I turned into a vampire, t...
430K 7K 28
After dealing with the tomb vampires in Mystic Falls, Ally and all of her friends finally feel things can go back to normal. But when Katherine retur...