Slender Mansion Maid

By Elemental_Witch

"In a fight to the death at dinner time who would win? Jeff, Jane, Dr.Smily, Grinny, E.J., Masky, or our huma... More

Dinner
Monday
Spicy little maid
Hide-In-Dare-Seek
Duty Calls.... Literally
Casket Maker
I'm Going To Dieeeeee
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......
Hey
Daddy
Everyday
Controlling Men Since Forever
Stirring Up Horomonal Female Trouble
Ze-Bruh
Dude
Just Dance It Will Be Okay Da Da Da Doo
Rug Burns! (No I am not roasting a rug)
Games
Zalgo
Babes
Everyone Reacts Differently
Everyone Reacts Differently Pt.2
Little Bit
L.J. & L.Jill
Lights Off
Inklings
Pranks
Good, Bad, and the Dirty
Point of No Return
Irena, That Bitch
Still hate Irena
Dates Not The Gross Fruit
The Pale Man's Mansion
Boy's Will Be..... Girls??
Boy's Will Be.... Girls?? Pt.2
Party Business
Mr. & Mrs. Black
The Attic
Letters You Know, from the Alphabet
Mr.Hyde
One Year After
Who Stole The Cookies!?
Dope and Water Mix Well
Whenever Something goes Bad in Your Life Yell, "Plot Twist!"
Impossible
Kisses
Getting Down With the Sickness
THANK YOU
Sneak Peek Into Next Book

Sunday is my Fun-day! (A.K.A Day Of Worship)

1.7K 50 10
By Elemental_Witch

My room is at the end of a T- hallway. On this Sunday I have locked my door and have been playing my Disney music very loudly. Not just Disney music but Disney Villain music. I salted my room to keep out all dark and demonic presences. I had to sage my room from all corners to 'safen' my place. I smiled as I opened my window to let some air in. The sun was setting over the trees in the forest.

It was almost time. I took a salted bath with my plants and crystals all around me. I have never felt so in peace. I sink into my bubbly water when a knock sounds on the door. I turned music as the knocking became more intense. 

I wrapped my self in a towel and smiled at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my paste I made with ash and oils. I dipped my paintbrush in it to mark myself with sigils. I closed my eyes and felt almost whole. I opened my eyes to see a daughter of Nyx. I put my hair up messily. I slide on my ritual jewelry. I tie my long skirt around my waist so it covers my areas that don't need to see the light of day. My golden jewelry around my neck covers my boobs. I smile at my wild look. The knocking is still going on. I grab a white chalk pencil and make sigils on my walls to keep things out and if they walk into my room it will hurt them. As soon as I step back from the sigils the knocking stops.

"Oh, that is much better."

I lay out my rug that has a pentacle on it and place on candle on each point. I look to the window and see the moon. 

I pause my music and close my eyes and breathe calmly.

"Mistress of the moon and chaos I call to you. My mother of the moon."

I open my eyes to see a beautiful woman in a gown that was the sky. Her hair was as dark as her cloak, and as long as it as well. Her skin was pale and she was tall. She had a triple goddess symbol on her forehead. Her eyes brightened as her smile did. She knelt down to me and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Hello my daughter."

"Hello Nyx."

I smile at her as she pulls away. I stand up and grab the bowl of fruit I have prepared for her. She gratefully takes the dragon fruit and the glass of wine I have provided for her.

"Is there anything you need my daughter?"

"No, thank you. I wanted to thank you very much for helping me with these creatures here." I bow to her.

She puts her hand on my head, when I looked up at her she is smiling. 

"That must be that lady Lilith in you, a gift I have given you. She was a sister to me, her soul lives on in you."

I bow my head in thankfulness and smile, I feel beautiful, powerful, and worthy.

"Thank you Goddess Nyx."

"Your welcome my daughter Lilith." 

The candles flickered around us magically as stars seemed to fall off of her gown. I am honored to be in the presence of the deity, she has been the only thing I have loved with my whole heart, and she loves me back. I am very thankful.

"Goddess Nyx?" I question as she drinks the wine.

"Yes daughter?"

"Did I put the Offenderman Demon to sleep?"

She smiled.

"Yes you did, it was very kind of you has never slept through the night. He will awaken refreshed, all credit to you."

I look up at her with a smile.

"Am I still human?"

She put her wine glass down and folded her hands on her gown, the stars shined under her hands.

"Yes, you are still human, you are just a gifted human. One day you will find your place among the stars with me and our brothers ," she smiled wider," and our sisters."

I smile as Nyx stands up from my bed.

"My daughter, don't be afraid of any mortal or man. You are a daughter of the sun and moon, with the soul of Lilith. You are capable of so much more."

"Thank you Goddess but I like it here I feel safe with some of the creatures here and some of them need me."

"Like the head demon?" She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow with a smile.

I smile back wit curled lips. 

"Yes I would like to think so."

The door was broken down, Slender almost fell through the door way but the salt shot him backwards into the wall. Tender was there with Trender, they stood still as they looked in the bedroom. I stood up quickly and Nyx smiled at me and faded away into a stream of moonlight and left through the window. I walked to the window and watched her disappear into the moon. 

"Blessed Be Goddess Nyx."

I sighed and turned back to the Slender brothers. The three of them were just watching me.

"I thought you were human Rosy." Splendor said confused.

I smile and walk up to him, I grabbed his tie and kissed his cheek. I felt a shock feeling and I smiled at him.

"I am dear Splendor, I made sure of it."

I walked to my dresser as I slid on a black tank top that crossed in the back. I felt spiritually enlightened. I removed my jewelry and walked to the brothers with a stupid grin on my face.

"Slender? Are you okay?"

"You are fired."

I smile knowing he is just blowing off steam. I look at Splendor and Trender.

"Could you help me take him to the infirmary? I need to help patch him up."

"What about Nurse Ann?"

I smile thinking of my awesome bad ass friend, sitting on the beach with her chainsaw with sexy guys all around her.

"She is on vacation."

The two brothers help Slender up, Trender complains about having to do work because he is a great demon.

Once they put him on one of the beds he sits up and I push him back on the pillow. His long legs hang over the bed. His arms are crossed and a black cloud is forming is over his head.

"Thanks guys I can take it from here."

They stand there for a second.

"There was a woman in your room Rose the Maid."

Splendor rubs his arm uncomfortable. I nod.

"Yes and she is great."

"You summoned a demon!?"

Trender steps back repulsed.

"She is a goddess."

I want to growl taking offense, but it isn't proper. I turn away from the two boys and start tending to the burn marks.

"You really shouldn't have tried to barge into a room that was heavily guarded."

"I wasn't expecting my servant to heavily gaurd her room!" Slender growls back.

I use hydrogen peroxide to clean the wounds on his face and neck, they didn't seem to hurt very badly. I clean my hands again and grab some more cleaning products.

"Could you take off your coat and shirt please," I look back at him," Sir."

He begrudgingly takes off his coat and unbuttoned his white shirt that had dark scorch marks.

I clean up his wounds with a smile.

"Why are you smiling? What is so amusing to you?"

I smile up at him.

"That your broke down the door because you were worried about me."

"I never said that." He said sharply.

I smile to myself.

"Then why didn't you just leave me alone?"

"You weren't there for breakfast or lunch. I needed to know if you were going to skip dinner as well."

He says casually randomly sounding glitched.

"Was that 'breaking down the door' worthy?"

He looks away. It is quiet for a long moment.

"Yes."

I peck his cheek, and clean up his wounds.

Author Note~

Thank you very much for reading, it may not seem like a lot. I appreciate it nonetheless, thank you my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
4.3K 140 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...
46K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
18.1K 406 64
(Y/N) doesn't remember anything in her past. All she remembers is her name and the person who helped her in the past, Cole. What's behind her past? W...