The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 4

13K 245 7
By HeartieBiana21

Tryone's Pov .
It has taken me years to build an empire like Leo enterprises , which consists of several companies and businesses , my company is the backbone of it all , from properties , to software , to Agriculture name it . I took over from my father at just the age of seventeen , my dad was suffering from leukemia , his condition worsened and I had to step up as the new CEO , he passed away three months later , if only he was alive he would be proud of the far I have built his company to a multi million dollar business .
My mother has always been my number one fan , shes been so strong and supportive , I have had a rough couple of years , I got married and divorced , I thought she was the 'one ' but she wasnt in for the love , My ex wife cheated on me with a close friend whom sadly was my bestman at my wedding , she got pregnant with his child and fooled me into thinking it was my kid . When he was born my mom was the first to point out the kid didnt look like me at first I thought it was just her hating my wife , she never liked my wife not one bit , then my friends also made the same comment , the child looked nothing like me . I didnt sign the birth notice as I wasnt in town at that time , when I came home to see my new born son , I was shocked to notice he resembled Luke a lot , my ex wife denied and played the victim , my mother coerced her to take a DNA test she agreed later on and the child came out Luke's not mine , she did the honors of leaving by herself , I cut all business ties with Luke . Luckily she had signed a prenup and from the DNA evidence brought to the court , I wont pay any childsupport bullshit since the kid wasnt mine , she left with what she came with , the divorce was slightly dragging but eventually it came to pass , and I finally got divorced completely .
I had hopes in us , but you can never turn a hoe to a housewife.
I enjoyed being on my own , lonely? Yes ! But worth it , I distracted myself with work .
My family was just my mother and twin brother though we were not identical twins he and I ran the business but he preferred I be the CEO he insisted it was a huge weight on his shoulder.
He and I were very close he was by far a huge hater of my wife , he didnt attend my wedding and wrote a simple plain text
Not coming neither sorry , snakes are in the zoo not in a white gown
My marriage ruined my relationship with my brother , we never saw eye to eye , but when I got divorced he and mom were there for me , our relationship is so strong it cant be broken easily never again.
************************
My chaffeur had retired , so upon my return I was expecting a new chaffeur , I dont know what to expect , I had my guys do something good for my former Chaffeur a party celebration anything as long as it would be of his choice . I will be returning home tommorrow , am eager to see my mother and twin brother .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.4K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
452K 19.1K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
120K 4.6K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
3.3M 89K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...