The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

Da Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 20: Love And Divide
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 34: Closure
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 31: The Original Returns

4.8K 136 107
Da Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Third Person P.O.V

Inside the bandit camp, Yang and Weiss found themselves inside the tent of Raven as she began revealing things to them. Raven just looked back to Weiss and Yang as she opened her mouth.

Raven: "What do you really know about (Y/n) Signal. Or to you two, (Y/n)." she asked.

Yang: "(Y/n) who? Is that a relative of (Y/n) or something." she asked in confusion.

Weiss: "I think so. (Y/n) was looking into several people with the same name. There a several (Y/n) Signal in history. The first from what I found out settled Patch." she told Yang.

Yang: "Huh... now that I think about it... I think there are some statues that have that name at the park in my town." she said rubbing her chin.

Raven: "They're not his relatives." she revealed.

Yang: "What?" she asked a bit more confused.

Raven: "(Y/n) wasn't much for telling anyone more than they should know. He kept quiet about his past only saying that he was from Patch and that he was a relative of the previous (Y/n) Signal. But that's a lie. All of them are (Y/n)." she revealed.

Weiss and Yang just looked at each other before looking at Raven in disbelief.

Yang: "That's not possible. No one can reincarnate." she pointed out.

Raven: "That's what you think. (Y/n) is something... different. Maybe that was why I couldn't take my eyes away from him. But I always noticed that Professor Ozpin would talk to (Y/n) away from everyone and in secret. Back then, I thought it was because he saw something great in him like the rest of us." she said before shaking her head.

Raven: "Tell me, what do you know about Professor Ozpin? About his past?" she asked.

Weiss: "He was... a prodigy. One of the youngest headmasters to be appointed to a school." she said to her.

Raven: "Because that's how he planned it. Because the man you know as Ozpin designed those schools and has followers inside every academy on Remnant that are loyal to him and no one else." she announced.

Yang: "That doesn't make any sense! How could he have- no, why would someone even do that?" she asked.

Raven: "Because old mand Oz has two great and terrible secrets. Secrets that could spread fear across the world... secrets that he eventually entrusted to our team and once I knew, there was no going back. We were shocked at first and we couldn't believe what he was saying... So I needed to know more but with every new discovery I made...  the more horrifying the world became." she told them.

Yang just rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms looking at her mother in annoyance.

Yang: "Okay, then tell us. What's the big secret? What's so crazy that the rest of us don't know?" she asked.

Raven: "First, the creatures of Grimm... have a master named Salem. She can't be stopped, she can't be reasoned with, and she will not rest until humanity crumbled at her feet. And the second secret... the (Y/n) you all know... the one we known... is a Grimm himself." she revealed.

Weiss: "...what?" she asked as her eyes widened.

Raven: "...you know, you two haven't even touched your tea." she said before taking a sip of her own tea.

Yang just shook her head and stood up before slowly making her way over to her mother.

Yang: "Why should we believe any of this?" she asked.

Raven: "Now you're catching on. So far you've done nothing but accept what others tell you, but you need to question everything or else you'll end just as blind as Qrow... and your fool of a father." she said causing Yang to shoot the ground.

Yang: "Don't you dare talk about my family like that!" she yelled at Raven.

Vernal: "You need to calm down." she said pointing her weapon at the back of Yang's head.

Weiss: "Yang, please." she said grabbing her hand.

Raven: "Listen to your friend, Yang. Your teammates never let you down before." she stated.

Yang: "You don't know the first thing about my teammates! About me! You were never there! You left us! ...why?" she asked.

Raven: "This." she said reaching into her clothing and pulling out a letter.

She handed over to Yang as she slowly took it. 

Raven: "Glynda found this in one of (Y/n)'s books that was in Ozpin's desk. When she showed it to all of us in team STRQ... things changed for us." she revealed.

Yang flipped the letter around to see "To My Friends". She slowly opened it to see a familiar handwriting before she began reading it out loud.

Yang: "To my very dear friends and loved ones, if you found this letter then it means that my life on this beautiful world has been terminated once again... and if I was successful, it will be my last. We have grown tired of this endless cycle of pain and have corrupted our very being to end the cycle once and for all. Whether it was in battle or betrayed by some of you, know that I forgive you. I pray that you read this letter long after my passing when you all have lived a long, happy life with a family." she said as she continued to read. 

Yang: "...it pains me to write this letter... the idea of you all finding this and feeling sorrow fills me with guilt. But I needed to at least tell you my final thoughts. My time in this world has been long and tiresome. Fighting for my life at every turn and being betrayed has broken me but to say that this eternal life was uneventful would be a lie. The memories I made on this long journey has been fulfilling. I write this wondering to myself "Is this how you'll remember me?" a friend, a lover, or an enemy?" she continued.

Yang: "Tai, your jokes brought me misery every day. To say that the thought of murdering in your sleep but I couldn't help but laugh at your tireless effort to make me laugh. It brings a smile to my face even now knowing that you will make a joke from this letter. Qrow, I will always remember the nights we spend drinking, though most of those nights I do not recall. You were a close friend, I would as far as saying you were a brother. Drink, for the two of us. Raven... my Raven, I must apologize in advance and I do not blame you if you never wish to forgive me. You must be happy now with a new family or have gone on to lead your tribe. Whatever the course, I wish the best for you and know that I will always love you. Summer... my Sunshine... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry. Even know, I can not hold back the tears. You brought back the best of me and gave me the hope to keep going but if this letter is being read, then I have been killed by you. Do not cry for me if you feel guilt, I do not deserve your tears, I am the villain after all. It brings me a smile to my face because I know you went on to be one of the finest Huntress that my ever walk on this world... I meant everything I ever said to you Sunshine. I love you. To my teammates, I know that the future is bright for you all, I did make of that, I was the one who trained you all. A Grimm teaching others to kill a Grimm... amusing isn't it. I wish you luck. All of you, live a long prosperous life." she said becoming quiet.

Yang: "By know, the Old Man must have told you all about me. However, he does not much of me personally. If I was successful and terminating my being, then another will rise to take my place. They will not be me, yet they will. However, if I indeed have failed and have been reborn once again. I will no longer return to Patch or see any of you again. This is for the best. I do not hate you, I simply wish to find a new place and live my eternity alone with no intention of interfering with the world. My only regret is never being able to see you all one last time... And lastly, the world has many secrets, I am one of them but the Old Man would prefer to keep them hidden for the time being and for good reason too. Promise... to be careful. Ever yours, (Y/n) Signal." she said lowering the letter.

Raven: "For years, we thought we did the right thing and we moved on but after Glynda found this letter. We had questions for Ozpin... but it was already too late. We killed someone close to all of us and some of us wanted to move on but the rest wanted to find him. That's why I left, to find (Y/n) and learn more. I couldn't trust Ozpin anymore, I couldn't just sit back when something is going on in the shadows. And the things I've seen with my own eyes was horrifying. The Grimm has a leader, I know people that can come back from the dead, I know that magic is real, and I can prove it." she stated.

Weiss slowly stand up as she and Yang looked at Raven in disbelief. 

Raven: "You said Tai told you all about my semblance. Well, I doubt he ever told you what Oz did to my brother and me." she said as she left the tent through the back.

Vernal: "Go see for yourself." she said as Yang and Weiss looked at each other.

Yang dropped the letter as Weiss quickly grabbed her book. The two ran to where Raven went out and once they left the tent, they found themselves in an open area in the back of the camp with Raven nowhere in sight.

Yang: "Mom?" she called out looking around for her.

Weiss: "Yang? Are you ok?" she asked.

Yang: "I'll be fine once we get her to take us to Ruby." she stated.

Weiss: "It's ok if you're not ok." she told her.

Yang: "You didn't believe what she said right?" she asked.

Weiss: "I... of course not... well, not all of it. It was crazy. We have Dust, semblances, but I mean there's no such thing as magic... it's the stuff about (Y/n) that I believe." she stated.

Yang: "You can't be serious." she said looking back to Weiss.

Weiss: "I know it sounds crazy but (Y/n) said he wanted to tell me something very important after the Vytal Festival... when I found this book that talks about his "relatives". Maybe... there's some truth to what she said." she admitted.

Before Yang could say a word, the sound of a bird cry in the distance caught their attention. They looked up into the sky to see a Raven flying.

Weiss: "A Raven?" she questioned.

Yang: "I've... seen that bird before." she stated.

Weiss: "Maybe it belongs to your mom?" she said to her.

They watched as the Raven dove down from the sky and between some trees until it was over the wall of the camp and the two watched as it transformed into Raven. She landed down on her hands and knees. She slowly looked up to the two shocked girls and stood up.

Yang: "How did you do that?" she asked.

Raven: "Well I can explain it to you... or you can ask your uncle." she said grabbing her sword and slicing the air behind her to create a portal.

Yang: "You're... letting us go?" she asked.

Raven: "I'm giving you a choice. Say here with me and I'll answer all of your questions and more... we can have a fresh start." she said with a smile.

Raven: "...or... you can go back to Qrow and join Ozpin's impossible war against Salem. And meet the fate of so many others. But can you really go back to trusting someone who kept so much from you?" she asked.

Yang: "...all I care about is making sure my sister is safe." she stated.

Raven sighed as she shook her head and looked away from Yang as she began walking away to get her bike leaving Weiss and Raven all alone. After a minute, they could hear the sound of the motorcycle's engine. 

Raven: "Look after her for me." she told Weiss.

Weiss looked over to Raven in confusion as Yang rod in front of her and gestured to her to get on. Weiss did and Yang became driving her motorcycle towards the portal only to stop when Raven called out to her.

Raven: "If you side with your uncle, I may not be as kind the next time we meet." she stated.

Yang: "You weren't kind this time either." she said driving through the portal.

Raven: "...I know. I just hope you don't end up like me." she said reaching into her pocket.

She pulled out two rings that both had a red shard attached to them.

Raven: "But I'm going to find him no matter what." she told herself before walking back to her tent.

(Small timeskip brought to you by a certain black fox on top of the fridge as Ruby desperately jumped up and down trying to reach it)

Meanwhile, in Mistral, team RNJR was cooking while Maka was training Oscar. Jaune was setting the table while Ruby and Ren cooked, and Nora cutting carrots. Nora would cut pieces of the carrots and take one piece and cut it in half eating one piece and tossing up the other to the black fox on top of the fridge next to her. The fox opened its mouth and caught the pieces she should throw up to it.

Ren: "Alright, the first batch is just about done." he told them.

Ruby: "Awesome! Now we just need Qrow and We'll be all set." she stated.

Nora: "Do you really think he's gonna bring that many people? This is a lot of food." she said before throwing up another piece to the black fox.

Ruby: "Uh, I don't know, but it sounds like we could use all the help we can get." she told her.

As she moved her pan around, the front door opened.

Qrow: "I'm back!" he yelled inside.

Ruby: "Be right there!" she yelled back.

Ren: "...you're going to overcook that." he said looking at Ruby's pan.

Ruby: "No I'm not, shut up!" she told him for doubting her cooking skills.

Qrow: "Hey, uh, Ruby?" he called out again.

Ruby: "I'm coming!" she yelled back.

As she looked away from her pan for a mere second, black smoke appeared from her pan causing Ruby to let out a sigh.

Ruby: "Fine! You take over." she said grabbing the tray that has cups and tea on it.

She walked over to the fridge and looked up to (Y/n).

Ruby: "Come on, (Y/n). Let's go say hi." she told him.

The black fox just looked down to her and focused back to Nora swaying its tail side to side waiting for the next piece of carrot.

Nora: "Don't worry, I got this... CATCH!" she yelled to the black fox.

She threw a piece of carrot over Ruby's head and the black fox quickly jumped towards it and bit the piece as it landed on Ruby's head. She stumbled a bit as she nearly drops the tray, she let out a sigh of relief as the fox climbed down her head and sat on her shoulder and wrapping its tail around her neck.

Nora: "Nice catch!" she gave the fox a thumbs up.

Ruby smiled and began walking over towards the living room making sure to watch her step.

Ruby: "So, we didn't know how many people were coming, so we just cooked all of it." she admitted.

Ruby looked up from the ground and was shocked to see that Qrow was there with Yang and Weiss. She dropped the tray and the cups and teapot shattered on the ground spilling the tea. The fox looked over to Ruby as she felt scared when she saw Yang walked towards her.

Ruby: "Yang! I... I'm so sorry! I-I should've stayed, and I should've talked to you more! I'd-I just... I wasn't sure if you wanted me around and-" she stopped once she felt the black fox jump off her shoulder.

She looked up to see Yang wrapping her arms around her and tears began pouring out of Ruby's eyes.

Yang: "I love you." she told her as she began to cry.

Ruby: "...I love you too." she said returning the hug.

Ren, Nora, and Jaune walked out from the kitchen hearing the scattering of cups but smiled when they saw what was going on. Maka and Oscar came back from training only to see what was going on and just waited. Weiss wiped away a tear seeing this only to hear Ruby call out to her. She looked over to see Ruby and Yang with their arms out. She quickly made her way over and joined the hug.

The moment was quickly killed as the fox suddenly began climbing up the back of Yang's coat and began invading her personal space as it began moving inside her clothing as if it was on a mission.

Yang: "What the heck?!" she cried out pulling away from the hug.

Ruby: "Bad (Y/n)! Behave!" she ordered him.

Weiss: "...(Y/n)?!" she cried out in shock.

Ruby: "Long story." she told her.

Yang: "Whatever it is, get it off!" she yelled.

Before Yang could grab ahold of it, she felt it ripping into one of her pockets before jumping off her and rolling on the ground.

Yang: "Oh you are dead!" she yelled seeing her ripped pocket.

Everyone looked over to it and saw a red shard being held in its mouth.

Qrow: "Yang, where did you get that?" he asked staring at it in disbelief.

Yang: "Huh? Dad gave it to me before I left. Saying it was a good luck charm." she stated as she slowly walking over to the fox to get it back.

As she tried to get it, the fox opened its mouth and swallowed it. The fox began shaking around violently before a sudden flash of red light engulfed it causing everyone to cover their eyes.

Nora: "Again with the bright light?!" she yelled out in annoyance.

The bright red light slowly dimmed before fading away completely and they all lowered their arms to see that the black fox was no longer there, instead was replaced by fairly large black bat-like wings wrapped around something. When the wings stretched out, they saw a small black scaly creature with a long, thin tail and red eyes looking around. It blinks its eyes as it began to run on the ground and began flapping its wings a few times trying to fly up. It didn't seem to have any control as it flew between Ren and Nora and crashing throw the window behind them.

Nora: "...now that's an awesome upgrade! I think I'll keep him." she said with a bright smile.

Jaune/Ren: "Yeah, no./No." they told her.

Nora: "Oh come on!" she begged.

Qrow: "... how about we eat something before we get down to explaining everything. I'm kinda hungry." he admitted.

Nora: "Now you're speaking my language!" she said quickly rushing to the dinner table.

Everyone looked at each other and began making their way to the table as Yang and Weiss stared at the window with Ruby walking over to the broken window to see the small reptile trying to fly again and barely managing to fly back into the living room where Ruby quickly caught it.

Ruby: "Huh, you kinda look like a baby dragon." she smiled.

Weiss: "I am so confused about what's going on." she stated.

Yang: "Same." she nodded her head in agreement.

Ruby looked back to them laughing awkwardly.

Ruby: "Yeah... that was our reaction too a while back. Come on, we'll tell you when we're done eating." she said before walking to the dinner table.

(Small timeskip brought to you by a certain black reptile watching everyone carefully)

After dinner and having fun talking about what had happened during their time apart, everyone sat down on the couch with both sides telling each other what they learned with Weiss and Yang finally confirming what Raven said was true. Everyone was quiet for a few moments with Yang not looking too happy about being kept in the dark. Weiss just looked around the room to look at everyone's faces before landing her eyes on the small black reptile slept on the coffee table in front of them.

Weiss: "So, the Maidens. Magic. Salem... (Y/n). It's all true?" she asked.

Qrow: "Uh-huh." he said nodding his head.

Ozpin: "Miss Xiao Long, is this more or less what your mother told you?" he asked looking over to Yang.

Weiss: "...for the most part." she said answering for Yang.

Yang: "You forgot something. You forgot to tell everyone what you did to Qrow and my mother." she revealed.

Jaune: "What... is she talking about?" he asked looking at Opzin.

Qrow: "Oh, great." he said fulling knowing what she was referring too.

Ozpin: "Hmm... that's not a secret I thought she would give up so easily. Your mother must trust you a great deal... my ability to reincarnate, though a curse, isn't without a few key benefits. Much like the Maidens, I too possess a certain... magical power." he said as he stood up from his seat and walking over to Qrow.

Ozpin: "Using this power, I was able to gift the Branwen twins the ability to "see" more, to move freely and be unburdened by their natural bodies. I... well... gave them the ability to turn into birds. Ahaha, rather ridiculous sounding out loud, isn't it?" he told them.

Team RNJR just looked at Ozpin as if he was crazy.

Ruby: "Uncle?" she called out to him.

Ren: "You turned them... into birds." he said finding it hard to believe.

Nora: "Alright, now you're just messing with us." she said as it sounds crazy even to her.

Jaune: "What else is new?" he said upset.

Weiss: "He's... telling the truth. We saw it. Yang's mom... changed, right in front of us." she revealed.

Yang: "... why would you do something like that? I mean, what is wrong with you?" she questioned Ozpin.

Qrow: "Yang, that's enough. We made a choice. We wanted this believe it or not." he revealed.

Ozpin: "May I?" he asked looking at Qrow, who nodded his head.

Ozpin: "Granting this power to them was no trivial task and I can assure you it was not done frivolously. I required assistance in gathering information on Salems's plans, as well as searching for Maidens when their hosts became unclear." he told them.

Ruby: "Okay, so, have you done this with others? Like General Ironwood? Or Professor Goodwitch?" she asked.

Ozpin: "As helpful as that might be, unfortunately, it is not that simple. My power is finite and if I'm being honest, dwindling. The amount that I gifted to Qrow and Raven was, all things considered, rather minuscule." he stated.

His eyes then turned to the small reptile resting on the table.

Ozpin: "You see, centuries ago, I sacrificed a great deal of magic to four young women, who I hoped would use my gift for good... they were the first Maidens... and (Y/n)'s daughters." he revealed.

Jaune: "His... what?" he asked.

Ren: "Why would you give them that kind of power?" he asked curiously.

Ozpin: "In all honesty, when I fell into a deep despair, they came along and took me out of it. During one of my conversations with them, I found out that they were his lost children he died looking for... I gave them power because of the guilt I had for a mistake my followers did back then." he told them.

Yang: "What... did they do?" she asked staring at him.

Ozpin went quiet as he continued to look at (Y/n) sadly.

Ozpin: "It... Miss Xiao Long, it is not my intention to lie to you... to any of you. There are just some matters that I prefer to... "play close to the chest." I believe that's how you phrased it?" he asked looking towards Qrow.

Qrow: "Heh. Yeah." he chuckled.

Ozpin: "I'll tell you more another time... I'm still processing the fact that the (Y/n) I knew and Cara are gone now. The three of us never had a friendly history in the beginning but in the last century, we began to fix that. Of course, it wasn't smooth after everything but we tried... Everyone has a choice. The Branwen's chose to accept their powers and the responsibilities that came with them. And later, one of them chose to abandon her duties, in favor of her own self-interest after Glynda found (Y/n)'s final letter for them." he told them.

Maka: "Why did you hide that letter from them? They deserved to know." she stated.

Ozpin: "It wasn't my decision. (Y/n) told me to only give them the letter long after his passing... it was the least I could do for him and Cara... but in the end, it looked as if I couldn't even do that right when Glynda discovered it." he stated.

Ozpin: "We all have a choice and now, all of you have one to make. If anyone wishes to leave, now is the time. There's no shame or disgrace in abstaining, only in retreat." he said looking away and letting everyone think about it.

He waited several moments as everyone began thinking about it. After a minute, he turned around seeing that no one was leaving.

Ozpin: "Very well, then." he said just as Yang stood up.

Ruby: "Yang?" she called out to her worriedly.

Yang: "If Ruby sticks around, then I will too. if there's one thing I know about her, it's that she somehow always knows the right thing to do... but, if we're going to help, if we're going to keep risking our lives, no more lies. No more half-truths. Got it?" she said looking at Ozpin.

Ozpin and Qrow looked at one another with Qrow shrugging his shoulder.

Ozpin: "Understood." he told her.

Jaune: "So... what now? I mean, what can we do?" he asked.

Ozpin: "Mm, that is a difficult question. One that I believe is best answered tomorrow." he announced.

Jaune: "What do you mean?" he asked.

Ozpin: "The road ahead is undoubtedly filled with hardships and peril. However, it's been a long time since you have all been together. Please, take tonight, enjoy the moment." he told them.

Weiss: "Before that, I wanted to ask about (Y/n). What exactly was that earlier when he took that red shard?" she asked.

Qrow: "We're not sure, to be honest. This is the second time we saw him do it." he revealed to her.

Maka: "But from what we have already seen, whenever he took on, he seemed to have a better understanding of things. At first, it took him such a long time to respond to his name, then when he took one shard, he was able to understand several words in a day. And now, he seems to be studying us carefully." she told them.

Yang: "What do you mean?" she asked.

Maka: "During dinner, didn't you notice something about his behavior? He's been watching us carefully, listening to our conversations and learning, even now, he's paying attention to what we're saying." she stated.

Ruby: "But... he's sleeping." she pointed out.

Qrow: "...(Y/n) doesn't sleep." he suddenly remembered.

To test this, Nora threw a pillow at the black reptile only for its tail to come to life and swat the pillow away. It suddenly flapped its wings and flew off somewhere else in the room and land near the staircase.

Jaune: "He's been listening on us this entire time?" he asked in shock.

Maka: "From what Cara told me, (Y/n) has been always been cautions but learned through their time together to learn how to quietly obtain information. I can safely say that the more shards we give him, the faster he'll learn. Maybe even be able to become a person again." she said with a smile.

Maka: "But... unlike before, we don't have a Cara that he already trust. Meaning, there's a good chance that he might go back to his original instincts towards humans." she told them with her smile fading.

Ren: "What were his original instincts?" he asked.

Maka: "Well... he's still kinda a Grimm. He didn't like humans to begin with. It's just in his nature." she pointed out.

They all looked over to the black reptile looking at them carefully before flying somewhere else in the house and away from their eyes.

Jaune: "Well... if he was once (Y/n), maybe we can somehow teach him to be like (Y/n) again?" he asked.

Maka: "That's unlikely, he's lived thousands upon thousands of different lives. Hundreds of thousands of years to make what he was, to get the (Y/n) we all know would be impossible." she stated.

Ruby: "Ok, how about we focus on getting the other shards?" she asked.

Qrow: "Raven should have two of the shards with her... the last shard was taken away by a weird bird long ago." he revealed to them.

Ozpin: "We can secure those shards when we go and secure the Spring Maiden." he told them.

Ruby: "Alright! Operation Bring Back (Y/n) is a go!" she yelled happily.

Ruby P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by Weiss and Ruby debating over who gets to watch over the black reptile as Yang walked away with it)

The sound of my scroll ringing snapped me awake as I quickly reached over to turn it off. I groaned a bit as I slammed my face back on my pillow before slowly crawling my way out of my blanket and off my bed. I decided to set up my alarm to wake me up first thing in the morning so that I can quickly get to (Y/n) before Weiss did.

I changed out of my pajamas and into my outfit before quietly sneaking my way over to the room we placed (Y/n) in so that he wouldn't fly off somewhere. I grabbed the handle and turned it, slowly pushing the door in and sticking my head between the small gap I made. I looked around the empty room with a single pillow on the floor only to see that (Y/n) was nowhere in sight. My eyes widened as I saw that the window in the room was slightly opened. I pushed the door open and ran over to the window and looked outside to see if I was able to see (Y/n)... he was nowhere to been seen.

My heart was pounding against my chest as I began to panic, I quickly made my way out of the room and outside. In front of me, I saw a certain black dragon-like reptile looking at me as it sat on the railing at the edge of the cliff. Without hesitating, I used my semblance to get over to him and pull him into a hug causing him to cry out.

Me: "Don't you ever, EVER! Do something like that again... I was scared you left for good." I cried.

He wiggled around a bit before poofing away into black smoke to get out of my hug. I looked around only to see him swirling around and turning into a fox and landing on my shoulder. I felt him nudge his head against my cheek.

Me: "...are you saying you're sorry?" I asked him.

That was when I felt something wet on my cheek and when I turned to him I saw his tongue out before turning back into smoke and fly into the air as he turned back into the little dragon again. I watched as he flew around in the sky and I couldn't help but smile. I laid down on the ground and watched as he flew around flowing behind a group of seagulls. He flew up higher into the air before diving down on one of the birds and attacked it. He wrapped around it as they both fell from the sky and I panicked only to stop once I saw a familiar red light flashing from him. 

The black shape that was (Y/n) was now flying around in the shape of a black seagull letting out a cry as he let go of the seagull he snatched.

Me: "Whoa..." I said in awe as he flew up to the other seagulls.

I watched as he interacted with them for a few moments before flying away and over me, but as he did, I saw Yang's face.

Yang: "You're up early." she said smiling down at me.

Me: "Hey, sis." I said hi returning her smile.

Yang: "Boop!" she said lowering her hair down to my face.

I felt it tickling my face and I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't handle it anymore and I sat up.

Me: "So... what are you doing up?" I asked her.

Yang: "Well the sound of someone running through the hall made it hard to sleep and when you suddenly yelled "Ever!", I couldn't fall back asleep." she stated as she sat down beside me.

Me: "...oops. Sorry about that. (Y/n) managed to open the window and got out... I'm still a little tired from waking up this early though." I revealed to her.

Weiss: "Well, fortunately, coffee exists." she told us. 

We looked over to see Weiss walking over to us with a tray of cups full of coffee. She walked over and lowered the tray for Yang could get one before coming over to me. I remembered the last time I had plain coffee and quickly raised my hands.

Me: "No, please!" I told her.

Weiss: "Don't worry. I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar just for you." she said before handing me my cup.

Me: "Aww, yeah! Nice Weiss strikes again." I said trying to grab the cup only for Weiss to pull it away.

Weiss: "I will pour this on you and it will burn." she said before handing me the cup.

I looked at her, then to my cup and chuckled nervously as she sat down beside me. The three of us sipped our coffee as I continued to watch (Y/n) fly around.

Weiss: "Is... that seagull?" she asked looking over to me.

Me: "Oh yeah! (Y/n) flew up and grabbed one of them and boom, he was able to be one." I said excitedly.

Yang: "I still find it hard to believe that's him now. With no memories of us." she said before taking a sip of her coffee.

Me: "Don't worry, we can get them back if we get the other shards!" I told her.

Weiss: "I don't think that's how it works, Ruby. Maka said that he was able to learn faster not remember everything." she pointed out.

Me: "I... I know, but I still want to believe that maybe he will remember something." I said as I looked down at my cup.

Yang: "I also can't believe that we're actually in Mistral." she suddenly said.

Me: "Pssh, that's what you can't believe? After everything you were told, being in Mistral and (Y/n) being a Grimm is hard to believe?" I asked with a grin.

Yang: "Well yeah! And all the other magic and stuff, but... okay, you know what I mean!" she said before chucking.

Weiss: "I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you two, no, three again." she told us.

Yang: "Well. Here's to defying expectations." she said before they clinked their mugs together.

After sitting a bit in silence watching (Y/n) fly around, he came down and landed on the ground next to us before turning back into a fox.

Yang: "...I'm going to make you pay for ruining my pants." she told him.

He just tilted his head before walking over to Weiss and me. Weiss reached down to him and began to run her hand through his fur causing him to stop and rest against her hand. His actions reminded me of a cat... then that reminded me of Blake, the one team member who wasn't here.

Me: "...I wish Blake could be here with us." I told them.

Yang: "Yeah, well, she made her choice." she said sounding upset.

Weiss and I looked at each other a bit worried before we looked over to her.

Weiss: "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

Yang: "I mean, she could have been here if she just stuck around. It's no big deal, though. We'll be fine." she stated.

Me: "...don't you want her here?" I asked.

Yang: "Why would I want her here?" she asked looking at me.

Me: "Are you... still mad at her for leaving?" I asked.

Yang: "Oh. Whatever gave you that idea, Ruby? No, I'm totally fine. I'm great." she said sarcastically.

Weiss: "Okay. Calm down-" she tried to tell her.

Yang: "Don't tell me to calm down!" she snapped.

The two of us just watched as she stared at us with her eyes turning red.

Me: "Whoa, Yang?" I called out to her.

Yang: "...whatever." she said before standing up and leaving.

Weiss and I just watched as Yang went inside without saying anything else and I was about to stand up and chase after her but I felt Weiss place her hand on my shoulder.

Weiss: "I'll go talk to her." she said before following after Yang.

Once she was gone, I was all alone with (Y/n) climbing up my cloak and onto my shoulder. I smiled as I reached up to rub his head.

Me: "I wish you could talk to me... anything would be nice to hear." I told him.

He just stared at me before moving his head closer to mine and licked my nose before turning to smoke and flying down to the ground only to turn back into a fox. I just stared at him in confusion as he began running away.

Me: "H-Hey! Where are you going?" I called out as I began chasing after him.

He ran inside and followed after him. I ended up chasing after him all over the house and nearly running into Ren, Nora, and Jaune several times as (Y/n) ran under their legs. I found myself laughing as I chased after him with the three watching me.

Nora: "Come on, Ruby! Get the little rascal!" she cheered me on.

Jaune: "Just try not to break anything." I heard him say.

I chased (Y/n) around a wooden stand that had a clay pot on it but as I made the corner, I slipped on the ground and accidentally bumped into the stand. I sat there as I heard the sound of it shattering. 

Ren: "I had a feeling this would happen." he stated already having a broom and pan ready.

Ruby: "Sorry gu-" I tried to say only to feel something soft push against my face.

My head was pushed back as I watched a familiar fluffy tail go over my head.

Nora: "Ahahahaha! He just used you as a launchpad!" she laughed.

Me: "Get back here!" I laughed as I chased after him.

Ren: "Looks like you're on cleaning duty, Jaune." I heard him say followed by Jaune's groan.

I laughed as I chased after him only for him to disappear behind a corner and I quickly looked around for him only to spot him down the hall at the intersection of the hallway. 

Me: "There you are!" I yelled as I quickly ran over to him.

He just sat there patiently as I ran over only for him to run down the corner into another hallway, I turned the corner only to crash into something. I let out a yelp as I heard another voice groaning as we both fell to the ground. I held my head as I looked up to see Maka on the ground.

Me: "Oh my Oum! I'm so sorry, Maka! IwaschasingafterhimandIdidn'tsee-" I quickly tried to explain myself only for a hand to cover my mouth.

Maka: "It's fine, Ruby." she said smiling at me.

Me: "This is you're faul- ... where'd he go?" I asked looking passed Maka and down the long empty hallway only to see that (Y/n) had disappeared.

Maka: "Who?" she asked me.

Me: "I was chasing after (Y/n) before I crashed into you." I explained to her.

Maka: "Now that I think about it... I saw him running when he reached my shadow and suddenly jumped up. But I kinda lost him when you bumped into me." she laughed.

We stood up and looked around only to see that he wasn't behind any of us and was in fact gone. 

Maka: "So what happened?" she asked.

Me: "Huh?" I responded to her.

Maka: "What was the reason for you chasing him?" I asked.

Me: "Well... everything was fine earlier but... when I brought up Blake in front of Yang. She got really upset and left to her room. Weiss went after her to talk I think." I told her.

Maka: "Oooooh? So (Y/n) was cheering you up." she stated.

Me: "What do you mean?" I questioned.

Maka: "Like I said yesterday, before, he learned a few words, but now he's able to understand things a bit more. Remember, he's still a Grimm, he probably felt and saw that you were sad since he always seen you so happy, he probably tried to make you happy." she revealed.

I just stared at her in shock as I covered my mouth.

Me: "He... was cheering me up? ...even when he doesn't remember, he still tries to cheer me up." I said feeling as if I was about to cry.

That was when almost out of nowhere, (Y/n) jumped up from underneath Maka and up to me. He dug his claws into my dress and hung there. I couldn't help but smile as I wiped away a tear before I reached down and pulled him off of my dress.

Me: "Got you... thank you so much." I said pulling him into a hug.

Maka moved over to me and joined the hug.

Maka: "Don't feel so sad Ruby, if you do, (Y/n) will know and he'll start messing with you again." she chuckled.

Me: "...I'm fine with that." I smiled hugging him tighter.

He didn't turn to mist and fly out of my hands this time. He just let me hug him. I felt so happy.

Third Person P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by Maka tricking a certain black cloud into going back into its bottle) 

About two days passed and everyone was walking down the courtyard of Haven Academy to meet up with Leonardo Lionheart. Qrow told them that they needed to keep the fact that Ozpin was in Oscar and that (Y/n) was with them. So Oscar would be in control the entire time and Maka had to trick (Y/n) into going back into his bottle by placing a dead snake inside. He quickly went into it to assimilate it only for Maka to put the cork back on the bottle. She placed the bottle in a satchel to keep him close and out of sight.

As they entered the main building, they spotted Leonardo on a platform that overlooked the room and they made their way over to him.

Leonardo: "Why hello. Thank you for... coming. There... seems to be more of you than last time." he chuckled nervously.

Qrow: "Eh, you know what they say, "The more, the merrier." So what's going on with the council?" he asked him.

Leonardo: "...why... did you bring your weapons?" he asked looking at everyone.

Qrow: "What? Leo, we're Huntsmen. You okay?" he asked.

Leonardo: "Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Qrow: "Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not? And since you brought us all the way out here, I assum-" he tried to say to be interrupted by a loud thump.

Everyone looked over to Maka as she looked down to her satchel to see it moving up a certain height in the air before falling and hitting the side of Maka's coat. It would continue this with Yang looking up towards the direction where it was floating up to only to see a Raven sitting on a railing.

Yang: "Mom?" she questioned.

Qrow's eyes snapped up to see the Raven and brought out his weapon and shot the railing near the Raven causing it to fly away and down to Leonardo. It flew behind him only for Raven to appear walking beside him.

Ruby: "Raven..." she said looking at her.

Nora: "They... they really are magic." she said in disbelief.

Raven: "If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting and if (Y/n) was here, he would make fun of you for that." she said as she took off her helmet.

Qrow: "What are you doing here?!" he demanded to know.

Raven just rolled her eyes as she began walking down the stairs to get down to the main floor with Maka's Satchel trying to move over to her.

Raven: "I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister." she said reaching the bottom of the stairs.

Qrow: "Leo... what have you done?!" he yelled at him.

Raven: "Leo did what any sane person would in his position, he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too." she said as she looked at Yang.

Qrow: "You have the Spring Maiden." he pointed out.

Raven: "I do." she admitted.

Qrow: "Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!" he said as he put his weapons away.

Raven: "All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!" she stated.

Ruby: "You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please... (Y/n) would've wanted this." she said offering her hand to Raven.

Raven: "...you... sound just like your mother. A blind idiot that never knew what (Y/n) wanted to do in life. (Y/n) never wanted to fight, he didn't care about Salem or what threats she posed, all he wanted to do was survive... and that's what I what as well." she said before grabbing the hilt of her blade.

She pulled it out and sliced the air next to her to open a portal which a fireball immediately came flying out and hitting Ruby and sending her sliding across the ground. Seeing this, Yang quickly ran over to her as Cinder, Vernal, Emerald, and Mercury came walking out of the portal. 

Cinder looked completely different from the last time everyone saw her. Her hair was much shorter as it reached down to cover the left part of her face. She wore a black mask that covered the left part of her face but it was barely visible as it hid underneath her hair. She wears a long, dark red dress with one long, wide sleeve hiding her left arm. The edges of the collar and the opening for the right arm are gold-colored, and the upper chest and left sleeve are decorated with golden designs. The right side of her dress is open from the hip down with two gold-colored straps made up of interwoven ropes connecting the front half to the back half of her thigh. There was a gem that had a few colorful feathers above where her pantyhose was visible. Under the dress, she wore black pantyhose and she had black heels

Cinder: "Hello, boys and girls." she greeted them.

They lined up beside Raven and everyone looked as if they were ready to fight.

Mercury: "C' mon guys, is that any way to greet your old friends?" he joked.

Yang stood up and growled as she was about to charge him only for Qrow to stick his arm out to stop her.

Qrow: "Everybody, stay calm." he told them.

Upon saying that, the entrance door opened up to reveal a tall and muscular middle-aged man, with short brown hair, a beard, and hazel eyes. He wore a two-tone olive green coat over a rolled-up black sleeve shirt and a large belt. His pants are black with a pouch strapped to each pants leg, and his boots are brown with white fronts. His arms were hairy with some scars near the edges of his sleeves. His name is Hazel Rainart. 

He came in and closed the door. 

Hazel: "The White Fang is prepping demolition and securing the school grounds. No one's getting in... and no one's getting out." he stated as he looked at the large group.

Weiss: "...this was all just a trap?" she asked.

Ren: "It appears so." he told her.

Cinder: "Now then, why don't you come over here Maka? Your mother misses you." she grinned.

Ruby: "Maka? What's she talking about?" she asked looking over to Maka.

Cinder: "Huh? You don't know? Maka's on our side. A being created by Salem, her mother. She was sent to Beacon to find, befriend, and retrieve (Y/n)." she revealed.

Yang: "You... betrayed us?!" she yelled at her.

Maka: "No!" she stated.

Maka: "... I... I never wanted any of this. I didn't want to be her tool. And when I came to Beacon, I was finally happy but the guilt only increased... so I told (Y/n) and Cara. I thought they would throw me away or reveal everything but instead, they welcomed me with open arms." she told them.

Maka: "They trusted me and I trusted them! That's why Cara told me everything about them, revealed secrets no one knows about, showed me things that you would never imagine, and entrusted me with one last thing! If I was really on her side, I would've gone back home and told her everything!" she shouted to them.

Cinder: "Oh boo hoo. No one cares, you're coming back with us whether you like it or not." she stated.

Qrow: "The kid too, huh... Raven, tell me... how long have you been with them?" he asked her.

Cinder: "Aww, don't take it personally, little bird. Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other hand... entrance into the Vytal Festival was a real treat, but Leonardo's been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very, very long time. Isn't that right, Professor?" she asked him.

Leonardo: "Stop it." he told her looking away from everyone.

Qrow: "It was you... you sit on the Mistral Council. You had information on every Huntsman and Huntress in the Kingdom, and you gave it all to her. I couldn't find any of them, because you let her kill them!" he yelled at him.

Cinder: "Aw now, don't beat yourself up about it, Lionheart, I'm sure Tyrian and Hazel would've found them on their own eventually." she reasoned.

Jaune: "...what is wrong with you? ...how can you be so broken inside... to take so many lives... and then come here and rub it in our faces like it's something to be proud of?! All with that damn smile on your face!" he yelled.

With that, everyone began bringing their weapons out causing Qrow to look around him trying to calm everyone down. They needed to think of an actually plan and not blindly attacking them since it could go wrong real fast.

Jaune: "I'm gonna make you pay for what you did! Do you hear me?!" he yelled to Cinder as tears ran down his face.

Qrow: "Kid!" he yelled at him trying to make him stop.

Jaune: "Well?! Say something!" he told her.

Cinder: "...who are you again?" she asked him not having the slightest clue who he was.

These words were enough to make Jaune snap and an all-out fight broke out with everyone fighting against someone. Maka looked around not knowing what to do as her satchel continued to try and go towards Raven, but before she could think of what to do, she heard someone call out her name.

Hazel: "Maka... come along. You finished your mission." he told her.

Maka: "...I'm sorry, Hazel, but I'm not going back." she told him.

Hazel: "...I wasn't asking." he said as he began walking over to her.

As he got closer, Maka took a few steps back reaching over to her satchel determine to protect it. That was when Hazel stopped walking as Ren and Nora stepped in front of Maka.

Hazel: "I don't wish to fight either of you. I only need the girl." he told them.

Ren: "Nor I you." he told him.

Nora: "If you think we'll stand by and let you take our friend, then you'll have to deal with us too." she told him.

Maka: "Guys... thank you." she said as she quickly wiped her eyes.

Nora and Ren looked back to her with a smile.

Ren: "You're our friend, Maka. We know you mean well." he told her.

Nora: "Yeah! Come on! We can beat this guy! We'll break his legs!" she stated with a grin.

Maka: "Right!" she said as she pulled out her scythe. 

Hazel: "So this is how you want to do things? ...very well then." he said as he casually walked over to them.

Maka: "Don't let him get ahold of you or land a hit. He's extremely dangerous and don't let him reach into his pockets, he can inject Dust into his body and use it, if he does that, then we lost." she warned them.

They nodded their head as Maka looked over to both of them and activated her semblance. A bright blue light surrounded her and stretched out to Ren and Nora and successfully attached to their chests. With that, the three found themselves able to understand each other without having to utter a word. They rushed towards Hazel and attacked him all at the same time in different locations. He simply took and blocked the hits with ease as he grabbed Nora's hammer and threw her away from him. 

Ren and Maka continued to slice at him with no signs of him showing any effort or damage. As the two were about to flank him on both of his sides and attack him, he reached out and grabbed both of them and slammed them together before throwing them over to Nora.

The two groaned in pain as Nora helped them up only for all three of them to hear someone yelling.

Jaune: "Noooooooo!" he yelled out.

The three stood up and looked over to Jaune only to stop once they saw Weiss on her knees with a spear through her abdomen. The three just stood there in shock with the rest of the room going quiet as everyone looked over except Ruby who was on the ground unconscious.

Jaune: "Weiss!" he cried out as he ran across the room to her.

Jaune slid down to Weiss and checked to see if she was alive and the three turn their attention back to Hazel as he took a step towards them only to be stopped when Leonardo crashed into him. See this as their chance, they split up and went to Ruby and Weiss. Nora went over to Ruby as Oscar met her there while Ren and Maka ran over to Jaune and Weiss. When Maka got there, she took off her satchel and brought out anything to help Weiss not noticing something wiggling its way out of the satchel.

Hazel let out an annoyed sigh as he reached down to Leonardo and picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

Hazel: "You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you." he said sounding disappointed.

Leonardo: "That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. He's already reincarnated!" he revealed causing Hazel to drop him.

Hazel: "...Ozpin? ......OZPIN!" he yelled out.

Hazel: "You thought you could hide from me?!" he asked.

He began ripping off parts of his clothes before reaching into his pockets and pulling out raw Dust crystals.

Hazel: "You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!" he declared as he stuck the Dust into his arms.

Maka: "Oh no..." she said nervously.

As she looked over to Hazel, a certain bottle got out of the satchel and began rolling over to Raven as the platform to the vault lowered down to them. 

Cinder: "Make sure they leave Ruby alive. This won't take long." she told Leondardo.

Raven looked back to Yang and saw her fighting only to shake her head in disappointment. As she was about to get on, she felt something bump into her foot and looked down to see a bottle with something black inside. She reached down and picked it up as she stepped onto the platform. The platform lowered as Raven looked at the bottle with Maka now realizing that it was missing.

Raven looked at the bottle curiously as she watched something twirled inside as she felt it pulling closer to her.

Cinder: "Are you nervous, girl? The first Maiden in... why I'm not sure anyone knows how many years is about to open a vault. I would say it's quite an exciting time. Don't you feel honored?" she asked.

Vernal: "No. I'm not concerned with any of this. All I care about is my tribe, my family. This is a burden, not an honor." she told her.

Cinder: "...you've conditioned her quite well, Raven." she said as they began nearing the bottom.

They looked down to see a large tree with glowing orange flowers. It didn't take them long to reach the bottom.

Cinder: "Hm, it's certainly grander than Beacons. I wonder what the extra effort was for... What are you holding? It can't be more amazing than this." she told Raven.

Raven: "...something for when we're done here. So how about we don't linger and hurry up." she stated as she stuck the bottle in the ground between the edge of the walkway near the dark pit and two rocks forcing it to stick in place as it tried to shake out.

Cinder: "Someone's grumpy. If you're that eager, then after you." she gestured.

Raven looked over to Vernal and gestured for her to go on ahead. Cinder grinned as she looked over to Raven and began to follow after Vernal. Raven was about to place her helmet back on only to see the bottle shake more. She looked at it a bit confused before placing her helmet over her head and walked after Cinder and Vernal leaving the bottle to shake trying to get out. 

After a few minutes, the sound of swords clashing was heard nearby. That was when a large exposition of blue and red energy shook the entire area causing several rocks to fall down the dark pit. Raven was sent flying passed the bottle and was pinned against the metal cage causing her to gasp for air by a Grimm-like arm as two certain rings flew out of her pockets and onto the ground. Raven smirked as she reached her hand out as stalactites to begin falling from the ceiling. She flew up as the sounds of blades clashing continued as the stalactites continued to rain down and crashing onto the walkway. Several large rocks flew towards the bottle and barely missed it instead, hitting the rocks keeping it in place. The bottle was sent flying as it began to fall down to the dark void below and away from the rings.

The bottle fell as rocks around it passed it along with the body of a frozen individual. After a long fall, the bottle slammed down into a pool of water below only for a large rock above it to come crashing down and breaking the glass the bottle. Almost immediately, the black cloud shot up out of the water and back up to the walkway as more rocks passed it. By the time it got up, Yang went up the elevator with the relic, the black cloud flew over the walkway and towards the two rings and engulfed it into its being. 

... the black cloud shook once... it began shaking... shaking more violently... a sudden force of energy shook the surrounding area as a flash of red light engulfed the entire area and causing everyone above to stumble a bit. As the light dimmed away, a black, mist-like figured emerge from the light and began moving towards the elevator and looked up.

Above ground in the main building, everyone was relaxing as the battle was over with the help of the appearance of Blake with a large militia of Faunus. The RWBY was finally united with Maka with Ren, Nora, and Jauna. Maka was looking around with the help of the other three as they looked around for the bottle as Qrow knelt down to Oscar with the relic in his hand.

Qrow: "I don't know how, but we did it, Oz. You okay?" he asked.

Oscar: "I'm alright." he answered.

Qrow: "Kid?" he questioned.

Oscar: "He's resting... too much energy fighting... " he said panting.

Qrow: "Hey, don't strain yourself!" he said worriedly.

Oscar: "No! He had... a message... we must... get the lamp to... Atlas." he said before passing out.

Qrow caught Oscar and gently rested him on the ground. He stood up and looked to everyone then to the relic and let out a sigh. Before he could say a word, the platform used to get down to the vault suddenly was it by something causing a loud clang. Everyone looked over to the platform as the sound continued as the platform lifted up a few inches before silence.

Nora: "...what wa-" she tried to say.

The platform was hit once more and this time, it was sent flying upwards and crashing into the ceiling. Everyone tried prepared themselves only for a familiar black cloud but much larger came flying out and flew towards Maka. Her eyes widen as she was engulfed in the black cloud. Another red flashlight engulfed the room as the black cloud began to shrink and more into a more humanoid being as it was on their knees in front of Maka. The black of the humanoid figure began to disappear as (S/c) skin replaced it. 

Everyone watched as an almost identical clone of Maka appeared that was different than her to some extent. It was a version that had fairly long (H/c), (S/c) skin, small red horns that poked out from their hair, and the fact that they were male since their naked body expose their cock. Yang quickly covered Ruby's eyes. They stood up groaning before cracking their neck.

?????: "...I feel... different." he said as they opened their eyes.

?????: "Where the hell? This isn't... I think something went wrong Cara." he suddenly said.

Maka: "...(Y/n)?" she called out still shocked by what just happened.

He looked down to her in confusion.

(Y/n): "What the- Why do you have? ...what the hell is going on here? Cara? I think I need some help here." he said.

...But nobody answered.

(Y/n) blinked twice a bit confused that Cara didn't answer and froze as he slowly lifted his hands to his face. He closed one eye before closing and opening the other. He has both eyes, not one.

(Y/n): "Where's Cara?" he growled looking down at Maka.

Qrow: "...(Y/n)?" he questioned not knowing if it was him or just a Maka clone.

(Y/n) looked back to Qrow and his eyes widened.

(Y/n): "...Bird Brain? ...what the hell happened to you? You got... old." he stated.

Qrow eyes widened before a smile formed on his face.

Maka: "(Y/n). You're (Y/n) right." she asked.

(Y/n): "I am known as many different things. I was even a King for a while but my name is simple. It's (Y/n). (Y/n) Signal. Got that?" he said crossing his arms.

(Y/n): "Now, I won't ask again. Where. Is. Cara?" he demanded to know.

There are moments where you just want to have another chance at life and start again or moments where you just want to die and stay dead. Sadly, I only have the first option. At least, I always have something with me in my eternal Journey.

-(Y/n) Signal

The end of Volume 5 has arrived! ... it came and went just like that. If you thought you weren't going to have a body then why would I continue the story? 

What will happen next? Who are most of these people (Y/n) sees? What will happen next?! Have fun thinking about it.

See you!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

35.5K 607 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
17.9K 453 30
I do not own anything RWBY The story of an individual who was taken from his home, raised as an experiment to prevent the extinction of his home worl...
8.1K 103 13
You were rejected by Team RWBY, but you had a harem that was destined to stay with you for their lives. Weiss will be the most sympathetic out of you...
1.2K 39 9
I own nothing RWBY related. A boy born to an unloving family, thought to be a legend in his small village of Kirin, just a few miles from Vale. The v...