wrong number 》jjk

By k16b13

the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two (finale)
bonus 1: job
bonus 2: date
bonus 3: fight
bonus 4: meetings
bonus 5: drunk
bonus 6: sad
bonus 7: graduation
bonus 8: love
bonus 9: concert
bonus 10: encounters
bonus 11: commitment
bonus 12: children

bonus 13: family

70.9K 2.7K 3.8K
By k16b13

Thursday 1:14 PM

me: jeon jungkook

me: where the hell did you disappear to with our children at 9 in the morning

jungkook : a jog!

me: bullshit

jungkook : just go back to work!!

jungkook : we love you!

me: i want proof they are not dead yet

jungkook : babe i am the jeon jungkook

jungkook : i am the world's best dad

me: i still want proof

jungkook :

me: i HAVE TWO KIDS

me: WHERE IS THE OTHER

jungkook :

me: these are in two different locations

me: where are you

jungkook : oh well look at that, i think our son needs to be changed

me: our son is potty trained idiot

jungkook : just trust me!!

me: my babies better be intact when i come home tonight

jungkook : they will!!

jungkook :

me: why does he look so much like you :(

jungkook :

me: STOP SENDING ME PICTURES OF THEM

me: I'M GOING TO MISS THEM MORE

jungkook :

me: stop, i'm getting sad

jungkook :

me: all these pictures makes me want more babies

jungkook : maybe tonight ;)

me: doESN'T MEAN WE ARE GONNA MAKE MORE

jungkook : but we make such beautiful babies

me: no uterus no opinion

jungkook : we don't have to make babies

jungkook : we can have fun

jungkook : wink wink kiss kiss

me: how dare you text me like this in front of our precious children

jungkook : they won't know

me: stop texting me and go watch our kids!!

(Third Person POV)

"Daddy?" Jungkook's oldest, Seoyeon, asked.

"Yes?"

"Why are we at the pet store?"

"Because your mommy's birthday is today and we are getting her a present," Jungkook answered.

With one hand holding his son, Minjun, up and the other holding his daughter's hand, Jungkook walked into the pet store. The plan is to get his wife a hedgehog for her birthday. (Name) has always wanted one but either didn't have the money or the time to actually go out and get one so being the great a husband, Jungkook remembered it throughout the years until the time is right which is now.

He walked with his kids pushing a shopping cart to the section of the store where the hedgehogs were and gently set Minjun on the ground. Minjun immediately ran towards the display case squealing about the hedgehogs in them. Seoyeon went also excited about seeing the hedgehogs.

"What do you guys think? Which one should we get for your mom?"

"All of them!" Minjun answered as he stood on his tippy toes to see the hedgehogs.

Jungkook smiled at how cute his son was before leaning down and picking him up.

"We only can get one?" Seoyeon asked as her eyes were pinned on the hedgehogs.

"Only one."

"That one," Seoyeon answered pointing to one that was sleeping.

"That's a good choice, good job!" Jungkook said to his daughter while holding his hand out for a high-five.

Seoyeon grinned and high-fived her dad as hard as she could. Jungkook groaned softly, "Ah, you're too strong."

Seoyeon giggled and held onto Jungkook's hand.

"Alright, let's go pick out some toys for our new pet," Jungkook said leading them down the hedgehog aisle.

Minjun started kicking his legs wanting his dad to set him on the ground, "Down! Down daddy!!"

Jungkook gently set him on the ground again and he immediately ran towards the toys. Seoyeon and Minjun then proceeded to fill the cart up with toys for the hedgehog. As they were doing that, Jungkook quietly got a worker and told them which hedgehog he wanted while also watching his kids. The worker handed him a box carrying the hedgehog he picked in it. Jungkook then walked over to his kids and smiled upon seeing how filled up the cart was.

"I don't think our pet needs this much toys, how about you both each pick two things out of the basket," Jungkook said.

Seoyeon nodded and carefully thought of which she wanted to choose. Minjun, on the other hand, immediately pouted.

"We buy all daddy!" he exclaimed.

"We can't get all because there's not enough room for all the toys. You can only pick two," Jungkook answered as Minjun stuck out his bottom lip more as he pouted.

"Minjun, daddy said only two. Hurry up and choose two," Seoyeon said trying to help.

Minjun crossed his arms across his chest and stomped away from his dad. Jungkook laughed softly and quickly stopped him with his arm.

"If you choose only two toys right now, you can hold the hedgehog box in the car."

Minjun thought for a moment and then nodded his head. He quickly waddled to cart and chose the two toys he wanted. Jungkook got the rest of the supplies and walked with his kids to the checkout line. After checking out, he walked back to his car with his kids and buckled them in before setting the box with the hedgehog on Minjun's lap.

"You can't let the box fall or move it around a lot or else it will get scared," Jungkook explained to his son.

Soon Jungkook was on his way back home to his unsuspecting wife who just got home. Once he was home, he sent his kids in first each carrying a bag of groceries he had bought earlier. He followed after with the hedgehog and its supplies. He quickly hid it in the bathroom.

"Hey sweetie," Jungkook greeted his wife, who was cooking, with a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy, mommy!! We buy present!!" Minjun exclaimed trying to get his mom's attention.

"A present? For who?"

"Shhhh Minjun!!" Seoyeon exclaimed.

"Oh my god," (Name) said remembering it's her birthday.

"Yes, it's your birthday so go relax and I'll cook dinner," Jungkook said taking the spatula from her.

"Are you sure?" she asked taking off her apron.

"Yes, now go relax and spend time with our kids," Jungkook said sending his wife out of the kitchen with a quick kiss on the lips.

After a while, Jungkook finished dinner and quickly set the table before calling his wife and kids to the dining room. They happily ate their meals and soon Jungkook brought out the cake with a candle lit up. As soon as the cake was set in front of (Name), Minjun leaned over and blew it out.

(Name) laughed softly.

"And we have a gift for you but I have to get it so stay sitting right there," Jungkook said as he slowly walked to the bathroom. Minjun and Seoyeon ran after him. Then all three fo them emerged back in the dining room with a hedgehog in Jungkook's hand.

(Name) gasped, "Oh my god! Is that what I think it is?"

"Mommy, we got bunny!!" Minjun exclaimed loudly causing his parents to laugh.

"No! We got a hedgehog for you mommy!!" Seoyeon corrected.

(Name) smiled, "Did you pick the hedgehog out Seoyeon?"

Seoyeon nodded and grinned, "Do you like it?"

"I love it," her mom responded.

Jungkook carefully handed the pet to her and (Name) held it up admiring it before holding it to her chest.

She looked at her kids and then her husband before her eyes started tearing up, "Thank you so much."

Jungkook laughed before he felt a tiny punch on his thigh from his son.

"Mommy don't cry! I hit daddy for you!" Minjun said.

(Name) laughed softly.

The family spent the rest of the night deciding on a name and putting together their pet's new home.

(10 Years Later)

Monday 2:14 PM

seoyeon: can i go see a movie with my friends?

jungkook : who are these friends

seoyeon: siwoo, haeun, sooah, jihoon, and jinah

me: of course sweetie

jungkook : no wait

jungkook : who is siwoo and jihoon

me: her friends jungkook

minjun: siwoo is her boyfriend

seoyeon: shut up assjun

minjun: mom, seoyeon just called me an ass

me: that's noona to you minjun

me: and don't call your brother an ass seoyeon

jungkook : is siwoo really your boyfriend seoyeon?

seoyeon: dad, minjun is lying

seoyeon: he's just a friend

jungkook : he better be

jungkook : he better not be a playboy

me: jungkook, when i first met you, you were literally calling yourself the hottest man around

seoyeon: ew

jungkook : yeah, and i still am

seoyeon: no you're not dad

seoyeon: if anything, i think uncle jimin or uncle taehyung looks better

me: wow, you truly are my daughter

jungkook : ouch

minjun: if noona gets to go out with her friends, can i go to uncle hoseok's house?

minjun: juwon got a new game and i wanna play

jungkook : is juwon a good kid?

me: jungkook, he is hoseok's son

me: he's a good kid

jungkook : fine

jungkook : the kids are getting so old and are already leaving the house :(

me: only for a couple of hours idiot

jungkook : we need to make more

jungkook : or we don't have to make more and just do the action ;)

seoyeon: ew stop it

minjun: why would you send that here dad

jungkook : it's a natural thing kids

jungkook : you'll understand when you guys marry

me: why would you do this in front of our kids

me: we're sleeping with a pillow between us tonight

jungkook : what no!!

me: have fun kids, remember to call or text me so i know where you are

seoyeon: okie dokie, love you <3

minjun: alrighty mom, love you

me: i love you guys too

jungkook : be safe!

jungkook : and where is the i love you for dad?

minjun: dad that's weird

seoyeon: i love you dad!

jungkook : i'm the one paying for all that gaming equipment you have

jungkook : i love you too seoyeon!

minjun: i love you dad

jungkook : hell yeah you do

me: don't fucking cuss in front of our kids

jungkook : but you just

me: no i didn't

jungkook : okay

minjun: dad=whipped

me: hahaha

-

a/n - well guys

i'm sorry to end this story on such a bad chapter but i hope you guys enjoyed it

thank you for those who have stuck around for so long waiting for my updates. thank you for being so supportive of me and thank you just for reading. i love you guys so much. there was a lot of stress and a lot of fun writing this story but i'd honestly write it again if i could.

i most likely would not continue on with this story. but if you guys enjoy these form of stories with these kinds of plots, i could maybe start a one-shot or imagine book with things with all the members and you guys could requests for certain ones 👉👈 I DON'T KNOW BUT LET ME KNOW

and in case you guys still have some lingering questions, ask them here

so that's it, thank you guys so much. take care of yourselves and love yourselves. i love you :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NUDES. By -A

Fanfiction

593K 31.4K 55
or the one where jungkook gets a "fake" number from a girl that just so happened to be jimins number .
1.7K 19 28
Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random stranger who turns out to be not a complet...
505K 18.8K 36
TaeTae: btw you look better in person Jk: you gay? TaeTae: you fallen? Jk: hell no TaeTae: that's to bad In which Taehyung texts the wrong number. Sh...
702K 25.1K 84
*EXTREME CRINGE WARNING* [COMPLETED] "P-please touch me, I want to feel your hands on my skin" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jungkook randomly recieves a tex...