Granger Danger

由 helloluv06

Hermione was forced to be a deatheater when it came to her sixth year in Hogwarts. Otherwise, Voldemort would... 更多

A/N:
(1) - the only option
(2) - discussing the plan
(3) - the plan
(4) - Hermione's sacrifice
(5) - arguements
(6) - a death eater vs two Gryffindor's
(7) - train ride with slytherins
(8) - the ball of light in the manor
(9) - the dream
(10) - the voices are back
(11) - explanations, p.1
(12) - explanations, p.2
(13) - Christmas presents
(14) - The Christmas party p.1
(15) - The christmas party p.2
(16) - jealousy
(17) - fights and secrets
(18) - presents bringing memories
(A/N) - pictures of presents
(19) - apologies and surprises
(20) - sudden surprise
(21) - initiation
(22) - dark mark party
(23) - azkaban
(24) - breaking out of azkaban
(25) - the daily prophet can't be trusted
(26) - new years ball p.1
(27) - new years ball p.2
(28) - new years ball p.3
(29) - St. Mungos and meetings
(30) - hogwarts return
(31) - game night
(32) - a visit to the dark lord
(33) - torture
(34) - rescue Granger
A/N.....
(35) - memory loss
(36) - trying to remember
(37) - forever and always
(38) - Voldemort's evil plan
(39) - astronomy tower
(40) - tears and more tears
(41) - comforting chat with a friend
Second book - (42) - obliviate
(44) - meet up
(45) - joining again
(46) - a new Hermione
A/N
A/N: HELP!!
(47) - snatchers
(48) - the war
(49) - the graduation assembly
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
A/N

(43) - broken promises

825 17 6
由 helloluv06

Hermione sat the next morning in the window seat at the burrow, reading. It was the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding, but Hermione didn't exactly want to go. Hermione looked up from her book and saw something far in the distance. A flash of snowy blond hair and stormy grey eyes caught her attention. Hermione threw her book down and raced outside.

"D... Is that... Draco!?" Hermione screamed and ran up to Draco, already crying. Draco turned around and finally noticed her, and ran up to her.

"H-Hermione?" Draco mumbled, going in to hug her. But Hermione pushed him away with all the strength she had.

"You!! You promised me!! How could you!? I saw you yesturday night!!! You promised that you wouldn't go back to him! What is wrong with you!?" Hermione screamed.

"Hermione please... Let me explain!" Draco exclaimed, taking a step closer to her.

"No! I cried over you all holidays, I couldn't even say your name! And now I'm not going to be able to see you, probably ever!!" Hermione cried loudly, bursting into tears.

"What? Why? No, come on! I have to see you!" Draco complained.

"I... You can't." Hermione mumbled, and turned around to leave.

"No! Wait! I have something for you... So you can at least remember me.." Draco mumbled and pulled out a box. "I knew this would happen. I knew I could never see you. But I thought it was because you didn't want to see me, not because you can't see me. Here. Open it when your inside." Draco explained. Hermione hesitated, before taking the box and heading back into the burrow, just as Draco apparated away.

Hermione ran inside and tore off the letter that was attached.

Dear 'Mione,

If you're reading this, I might never get to see you again. Trust me, I'll miss you like crazy. And i know that I made the wrong decisions, because I thought that I was protecting you. But now it's basically done the opposite.

Maybe we WILL meet in the future. But not in the way that I'd like. You'll probably marry someone like Weasel after Hogwarts, and have red headed children. And I'll be married to some girl that I would never love as much as i love you.

Promise me that you won't forger me. And just to be sure, i bought you something.

Forever yours,
D.M

Hermione cried once more. And then ripped open the present. There was two things in it. One was a beautiful black and white picture frame with black flowers swirling right around the picture. And in the bottom right corner of the frame, it had 'forever yours' engraved into it. The picture that was in the frame made Hermione sob louder.

Hermione began opening the other box that was attached to the first. And found that it was a perfume of her favourite scent. It smelt of... Draco. It had a mixture of freshly mown grass, new parchment and spear mint. All together, it smelt like a beautiful flowery scent. Hermione loved it because it was what she smelt in the amortentia. Before Draco and Hermione got together.

Flashback

"This is amortentia! The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumoured to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. For example I smell... Freshly mown grass and.." As Hermione explained the first ingredient, Draco's head slowly rose to look at her in shock. "New parchment and... Spear mint.. Toothpaste." Hermione mumbled.

She shot a sideways glance at Draco and their eyes met. Hermione quickly turned away, blushing furiously as she stepped away from the potion slowly.

"Yes. Amortentia doesn't create actual--" Draco zoned out and completely ignored Slughorn for the rest of his boring speech. 

'Did she smell me? Me, Pansy and Blaise bought new quills and parchment last week! The Quidditch just got the grass mown, and I'm always on it! And... And... I have spear mint toothpaste. Did she smell me? This is confusing.' Draco thought to himself.

All through potions, every time Draco looked up, he could see Hermione staring at him. And then when Draco spotted her, she would turn and blush furiously.

End of flashback

Draco remembered. About what she smelt in the amortentia.

"Hermione? The minister for magic just arrived... Wants to speak to you, Ron and I." Harry stated, walking up to her. Hermione tried to hide the letter and two presents, but Harry saw them and grabbed them from her. He read the letter, and then looked at the presents.

"D.M? Is that Draco?" Harry asked. When Hermione didn't say anything, he continued. "You saw Draco!? When?"

Hermione tried to hold back more tears. She had no idea how she could still cry, Hermione thought that she had already used all of her tears up. Harry pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry about him 'Mione. I know you miss him." Harry mumbled into Hermione's hair.

"I do. More than anything!" Hermione sobbed. She pulled away and looked down at her hand, where the promise ring still lay. "He promised me Harry! He promised!! Here is proof right here!" Hermione showed him the promise ring that he hadn't seen in ages. "How could he break this promise!?" Hermione took off the promise ring and threw it across the floor.

"Hermione... I'm sorry. You deserve way way better than him if he thinks that he could treat you like this! Come on.. The minister's waiting."

They walked over to the minister and Ron and took a seat. After the minister for magic read a boring speech, he handed out gifts. Ron got a deluminator, Hermione got a book called 'the tales of beedle the bard', and Harry got the golden snitch and the sword of Gryffindor left in Dumbledore's will.

"I have one more thing to give out. For Miss Hermione Jean Granger. I received a special request from a young boy, asking me to deliver this to you." The minister whispered and handed Hermione a letter. 

Dear H. Granger,

Have fun. I really hope to see you again soon. But if I never meet you again, then i wish you the best. Maybe I'll see you at kings cross on years to come, because maybe our kids will be in the same Hogwarts year.

I'm sorry about all these letters I'm writing to you. I'm just trying to show to you how much you mean to me, even if I don't mean anything to you anymore.

I've robbed you of all our happy memories together. While I can't truly know how this feels to you, I can certainly understand that what I did was one of the worst things I could possibly have done to you.

Maybe one day you'll forgive me, and we can be close friends. But I know that we could never be more than that. Don't you care for me at all? Oh of course you don't... I'm sorry about everything.

Love,
D.M

Hermione couldn't take it. She jumped up from her seat and ran to find parchment and a quill. And scribbled a reply to Draco.

Dear D. Malfoy,

I wish I could see you one last time before I went. I don't want to end things between us badly after that fight earlier today here at the burrow. I just feel awful about it. Really, i do!

Yeah, I might end up with someone like Ron or a random guy I meet at a job. But none of them will make me as happy as you did. I might not even want kids! Because I don't want my kids growing up to have a mother who never loved their father.

You mean so much to me, you really do. As much as I mean to you! I really really care for you Draco, and you know that!! I always will care for you. But you know that we could never be together.

I've not forgiven you fully, but I know that i could never stay mad at you for too long. You are the only person that I could ever care for ! But you KNOW that this is the end of us. For good.

Can we meet? I want to see you, maybe if it is for the last time. If it's a yes, meet me outside the burrow today, midday. It's bill and fleur's wedding so no one will be inside.

I'll be waiting.

-Hermione G

Hermione called for pigwidgeon, attached the letter, and sent it flying off. Hermione really would miss Draco.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

187K 6.3K 55
Hate. Love. Death. Mystery. Murder. After fourth year, everything changed. Everything had gone to shit. Everything. With the Dark Lord on the rise ag...
338K 10.3K 22
sixth year approaches too closely for giovanna potter's liking. her, along with many others, are faced with the challenge of growing... and making de...
120K 571 11
hermione and draco are mortal enemies. but when the divide between hatred and lust is so blurry, things between them get messy. hermione granger retu...
341K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...