Dark Enough //H.S

By SydneyVanderpool

Harry styles fan-fiction More

Dark Enough
Chapter 2:
Untitled Part 4

Chapter 1

108 1 0
By SydneyVanderpool

"Stoney get up" janet yelled . "Ergg" i grown. Where am I ? What's that smell? I look around the room and notice im laying in the bathroom floor. "Fuck Stoney are you up yet?" she yelled again " yes im up God" I yell. I attempt to move but i feel a sharp pain run through my body . After laying in the floor for 5 mins. i get up and walk down stairs, "Stoney, how fucking nice of you to join us." Danny smiles gritting his teeth. "hello Miss.Rose , are you ready?" The lady in the black suit and tie asks. "for?" I ask giving her a "go to hell" look as I wait for a reply. " to leave dear, do you have your bags ready?" She asks quietly. "were the fuck am I going?" I question "your adopted you little bitch" Janet laugh "Stoney get your bags were leaving." The lady says pushing me upstairs to my room. "pack your bags were not coming back here for anything" she says lightly.

Hiya...I will try to update everyday...Uhmmm if you guys read this and you like it tap dat star like its Niall Horans ass😂😂😂 and Ya if you want comment and tell me what you guys think go ahead and do itttttt:))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
887K 41K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
629K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc