Horror Stories

By nikkistyles1D

Horror stories Urban legends & much more...! Hope you enjoy! :) More

1. The Killing
2. Knock - Knock
3. Dreams
4. Under The Bed
5. Doors
6. I Heard That Too
7. The Intruder
8. Behind Me
9. Laughter
10. 1999
11. Baby!
12. Mary Hatchet
13. The Hotel Suite
14. The Coffin
15. My name is Chris
16. Blanket
17. The boy
18. The ghost
19. Don't drink the water
20. Cats & Dogs
21. The Angel of Death
22. Black Aggie
23. The running water.
25. EyeMouth
26. Creak
27. Snoring
28. Bunk Beds
29. He Hung Himself
30. Cries
31. His heart
32. Jeff the killer
33. Tick-tock! Tick-tock!
34. What's in the basement?
35. Mum?
36. She hates being seen
37. The grinning face

24. He got me too...

211 12 2
By nikkistyles1D

As I lay next to my girlfriend, I feel myself drifting off to sleep. I had arrived at her apartment late but she told me to let myself in, lock the door behind me, and lay down next to her. When I arrived I noticed she was already sleeping. Doing my best not to wake her, I slipped into bed and wrapped my arm around her. She had the tendency to move in her sleep which would occasionally wake me, but not for long. She turned around so she was facing me and proceeded to say "Be careful." She had talked in her sleep before but it was never a coherent thought or sentence; usually just random words jumbled together. Because this was so different I decided to ask her "Be careful of what sweetie?" To that she replied "The corner of the room near the door." This reply startled me at first but the fact that it was a direct answer to my question gave me chills. My paranoid mind took over and I was forced to slowly look over my shoulder at the corner of the room near the door. It was unnaturally dark...and getting darker. I'm unable to look away until I hear her speak once again. "Don't worry." My head snaps back to look at her staring into me...but without eyes. Just darkness where her beautiful eyes used to be.

"He got me too..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 1 16
These stories aren't mine! I do not take full credit of these stories! And each chapter are different stories!
1.3K 47 32
These are just some horror stories I found. I don't own any of these. Enjoy!
1.1K 29 7
These are just some short stories I wrote for fun. Enjoy.
369 6 38
Urban legends, true scary stories, superstitions and much more on here. Stories that will be sure to give you a fright and keep you up at night.