Ecdysiast || PJM 🔞

By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one kno... More

Ecdysiast
Chapter 1: His Mission
Chapter 2: How to Make a Nerd Like You
Chapter 3: She Likes Who?!
Chapter 4: Friends... For Now
Chapter 5: Her Day and Night
Chapter 6: Lingeries
Chapter 7: Not What You Think I Am
Chapter 8: You Can't Like Me
Chapter 9: Give Up
Chapter 10: Who She Is
Chapter 11: Accepted
Chapter 12: Worth It
Chapter 13: Little Crush
Chapter 14: Witnessed by the Universe
Chapter 15: I Want You (M)
Chapter 16: Only Exception
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: In Return (M)
Chapter 19: Sexy Angel
Chapter 20: Sexy Chef
Chapter 21: Sure of One Thing (M)
Chapter 22: Extra Service (M)
Chapter 23: Graduates
Chapter 24: Words Left Unsaid (M)
Chapter 25: Minmin & Wonwon
Chapter 26: Bad News
Chapter 27: Unfortunate
Chapter 28: Chance
Chapter 29: Her Decision
Chapter 30: With You
Chapter 31: I Love You, Good Bye (M)
Chapter 32: Without You
Chapter 33: Negative
Chapter 34: Broken Him
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Broken Her
Chapter 37: Reunion to Death
Chapter 38: Letting Her Go
Chapter 39: Back Home
Chapter 40: Fuck Me, Heal Me (M)
Chapter 41: Not the Right Time
Chapter 42: Dead End
Chapter 43: Advice from the Past
Chapter 44: The Big Revelation
Chapter 45: Comeback
Chapter 47: Never Enough
Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)
Chapter 49: Strength from the Past (M)
Chapter 50: Unwanted Blessing
Chapter 51: One Family
Chapter 52: Hearts as One 'til Eternity
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
EPILOGUE (Part 2, M)

Chapter 46: So Far Away

2.3K 94 39
By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon's POV

It has been only a day ago since Jimin and I got back together. These days lately, I come to think that my dark past is slowly becoming my strength and my perspectives from before when I was a stripper is coming back to me. Not that I want to return on stripping, but the thoughts like 'yeah, what's so wrong with stripping? You just strip and don't fuck' and 'Have I ever kissed a customer's lips? Eew, definitely not, why would I anyway?' ㅡ those thoughts are just kicking in to me and I see more of my story in a positive way now.

Jimin was right. I was incredible because I was able to raise myself and my brother at an early age.

But there is quite some problem. Before I got back with Jimin, I already planned on flying to Australia for business purposes. We also have a resort there and for the past 3 years, my father noticed that the amount of tourists that visits our resort each year was decreasing. He said that if this keeps on for more years, we will have no choice but to shut the operation of that resort and stop the business. But it might take me a year or more before returning back here in Korea after resolving the problem.

I'll be leaving tomorrow and my stupid ass hasn't been able to tell Jimin that I'll be leaving. I tried to contact him since early this morning but he was busy. His phone was busy and according to his secretary, his schedule was full today. I can't just cancel my flight because I haven't said my goodbye when it's already tomorrow morning. Argh, I'm so stupid.

Yesterday, you ask? I was busy that I wasn't able to think about it.

What about the day when we got back together? How could I even when I was feeling too euphoric because of his presence right after a mental break down the night before that day?

"You ready for tomorrow?" My father asked, losening his tie as he sat down on the chair that's in front of my desk.

I sighed, nodding.

"If you comeback here successfully after a year, I'll immediately hand over the company to you." He said out of the blue which made me lose my grip on my pen that I was using to take down some notes.

My body was left frozen. Shocked, with wide eyes, I looked at my father. He smiled, "I'm getting old, Jiwon. I just want to spend my remaining days taking care of you and your brother."

"You say that like you're dying. You aren't right?" I asked in fear which made him laugh. I sighed in relief. He didn't have to talk that way, he almost gave me a heart attack.

"Haha, of course not!" He continued laughing. "I just really want to retire. Besides, you're old enough to take over the company." He held my hand and lightly squeezed it, suddenly becoming serious. "I trust you, Jiwon. I know that you are capable enough."

I smiled enthusiastically. "I won't fail you, Appa."

After a long day in the office, I quickly packed my luggage which I will bring with me overseas. From time to time, I tried contacting Jimin but he's still busy. I want to talk to him personally, if not, at least a call to further explain details rather than just a text message.

Seconds, minutes, and hours has passed. I should be sleeping by now to wake up early at 4 am tomorrow but I couldn't unless I can have a conversation with Jimin. It's almost midnight but I am still on my phone, trying to contact him.

Just 30 more minutes. If by then, he hasn't picked up, go to sleep. I told myself.

Again, minutes has passed until I disobeyed my own self and waited for another hour. It's almost two in the evening. I can only have two more hours to sleep and wake up.

***

My alarm rang exactly at four. I grumply turned it off and massaged my temples. The last moment that I checked the time, it was already 3 in the morning and I fell asleep afterwards without me even knowing while I was waiting for Jimin to call or text back.

Argh! My head hurts!

I lazily got out of bed and took a cold shower to wake myself up.

Jimin hasn't texted or called back yet. I'm about to leave soon and I can't just fly to Australia and leave my boyfriend unaware of my whereabouts.

I've waited and waited and waited for his response while I still have the time before turning my phone off.

"Take care, noona! I'll miss you!" Dawon made his embrace tighter. He had been crying since we arrived here in the airport. I couldn't help but to chuckle regardless of the tears that were still flowing down my eyes. I'm gonna miss him because this will be the first time that I will go far away from him. I have always been with him as he grew up and I couldn't blame him for being such a crybaby right now.

I sofly pecked his crown which smelled like fresh flowers. He still smells like a baby despite of his age. "I will miss you too, Dawon. I will call from time to time if I'm not busy, okay? Please take care of yourself while Noona is gone, after all, you have Appa with you now."

He nodded his head with his pouted lips.

"I have to go now, Dawon." I tried to release myself but he hugged me tighter, causing both me and our dad to laugh at my brother's childishness.

Appa helped me and took Dawon away from me. "You go ahead. Don't forget to message me as soon as you arrive in Australia."

I nodded and finally waved my hands as I walked towards the inside of the airport.

After the process, I patiently waited for my flight to be announced but impatiently waited for Jimin's response.

For the nth time, a sigh escaped my mouth and I finally sent the message that I have been staring at for some minutes now.

Wonwon:

Jimin, I'm deeply sorry for telling you this information really late. I wanted to talk to you in person but you were busy.

I'm flying to Australia today and maybe by the time you see this message, I'm already inside the plane. I won't be back for awhile, but I assure you, I won't find hot Aussie men there and replace you. You're already a fine-ass Korean Oppa.

Seriously though, I'll be living there for a year and I'm not sure when I can come back after fixing the operation of our resort in Gold Coast, Australia.
I love you so much, Minmin-ah. Please don't get mad at me. We can still talk through the phone anyway. I'll miss you.

Right after I sent my text message, my flight was already announced. I grabbed my purse and lazily walked through the hallway, heading to the door of the plane that I will be flying on.

Park Jimin's POV

"Fucking useless piece of rectangular gadget," I cursed at my phone while impatiently waiting for it to open. My phone was dead since yesterday because the battery kept on draining immediately. Maybe because it's already old.

"Ugh! Finally!"

As soon as my phone opened, I was welcomed by the numerous missed calls and texts from Jiwon.

"Fuck this shitty phone. I'm gonna buy a new one. Why am I even letting myself suffer when I can buy one whenever, and whatever I want?" I hissed in annoyance and opened my text messages from Jiwon.

Wonwon:

I'm flying to Australia...

She is what?!

I immediately contacted Dawon to confirm the news.

[I told you, I will pay as soon as I haveㅡ]

"Has Jiwon already left for Australia?"

[Oh. I thought you called for monㅡ]

"God, just answer me, Dawon! Yes or no?!" I almost shouted at him from frustration.

[Yes. She was trying to tell you since yesterday but you were too busy. It was already planned a long time ago and your comeback wasn't planned to be honest that's why she can't cancel now.]

[Don't get mad at my sister for telling you late. She wanted to do it personally but you were busy. It's kinda your fault too. Anyway, go ahead and follow her. You're rich anyway. I'm hanging up. Bye~]

Following her sounds like a good idea but, damn, I'm too busy for the whole month and as a CEO, I can't just leave my company alone.

But before anything else, I guess it's time to replace my old phone with a new one.

***

I'm not mad at her nor got mad that she flew to Australia without telling me. We text and call each other as much as we could but we're just too busy and the time difference is not helping too. I miss her so much and it's frustrating to have her far away from me. When I feel like seeing her and kissing her, I couldn't because I can't just immediately fly there. If she was just here, I could drive to her and do what I want.

LDR sucks big time especially when you get horny and your girlfriend is not around to have a fuck. But kidding aside, it sucks not to have her with me when I miss her and want to touch her, hug her, and talk with her. But there is nothing that I can do other than talk to her through my laptop.

I hope this LDR won't be a reason for us to totally break up because the heavens know how much I can't live without her. We have already been through a lot of challenges and problems that gave us heartaches. Aside from that, I honestly want to settle down soon but I could only visualize that with her.

I'm having a drink with the boys tonight. It was supposedly in a strip club but our favorite place is completely shut.

I suddenly remembered what Jiwon had been through from the moment when Dawon had cancer, when the strip club closed and I left for Japan while she was living miserably. She didn't know what to do when I left and I was somehow stupid to think that she could go on without me beside her.

Chanyeol made me jealous. But I'm thankful that my Jiwon met her because he was there when I couldn't take care of her.

"What's up!? Long time no see, motherfuckers!" I greeted the others as soon as I met them on our place at the VIP area of J-Dope ㅡ Hoseok's bar.

"Aye, watch the language, kid!" Jin hyung scolded but it just made me chuckle.

I missed hanging out with them and having the seven of us complete. Since after graduation, we barely talk with each other and meet. I can say that Hoseok was the only person that I meet a lot in person because I supply his bar with alcoholic beverages ㅡ beer to be exact and also Taehyung as the person to talk alot through my phone since he is my 'bestest' friend afterall.

"How's the CEO life, man? You're big time!" Namjoon asked.

"Damn, it's hard. But it's okay. I enjoy it. It would be much easier if I had an IQ like yours though," I shrugged and drank some of the beer that Jungkook gave me.

"But let us talk about you, guys. You always interrogate me about my life." I suggested.

"Our lives are not as interesting as yours, you know. We're single even after graduation. Life ain't fair," Taehyung said which everyone agreed on.

"How are you and Jiwon?" Yoongi asked.

"We're doing great. But she's currently in Australia."

"Australia?" They asked in unison.

"She's got to take care of some business matters there andㅡ"

"See! I told you their lives are more interesting than ours. I thought Jiwon is not from a wealthy family?" Taehyung interrupted. Among all of them, Taehyung is the one to know more informations about Jiwon but her past as a stripper is still kept hidden from them.

I sighed and leaned forward on the table. "It's a long story. You guys game to listen?"

"Bring it on, bro. Spill," Jungkook said enthusiastically.

"Long story short, her father owns a company," I smirked at there serious faces. I cracked into a laugh after seeing their disappointed faces.

"Please expound," Namjoon said, frustrated.

"Alright, alright. I'm just messing with you." I wiped off the tears on my eyes from laughter and inhaled to settle myself down.

"Let's just say, Jiwon had a broken family. Her father left her and..." I told them the important details of her life, and skipping those that can be a hole for them to find out that the stripper we all adored turned out to be Jiwon and became my girlfriend.

"...and now, she'll probably be in Australia for the whole year."

"Damn, man. Is she in a novel or something. If I had known, I would have had hit on her too." Yoongi said which made me glare at him. He laughed. "I'm kidding, bro."

"I wonder what she looks like now," said Hoseok.

"Yeah. The last time we saw her was graduation." Jin agreed.

"She had this black glasses ㅡ though her face was really plain since she didn't apply make up ㅡ I think she was kinda pretty to be very honest," Hoseok said once again.

"Hmmm, I couldn't agree more. Jimin won't be head-over-heels on that woman if she wasn't. Ever since he had a crush on her, my oh my, dudes, he always went to school early to stare and fantasize at her before class started. The funniest thing was that he gets mad at me if he's late and he won't have enough time to stare at her," Taehyung revealed.

"Damn, he was so whipped that we even caught him searching an article on how a nerd can like him," Jungkook added.

"And he was so mad at Yoongi because Jiwon had a crush on him instead of Jimin," Taehyung shared again.

"Then heㅡ" Hoseok was about to add another but I cut them off.

"Yah! This was supposedly a get-together and not a 'remembering Jimin' gathering, you assholes!" I glared at Taehyung for blabbering my past.

"But our dude is a damn successful man!" Hoseok placed the beer that the company sells in the middle of the table. "This beer is a fucking hit, y'all! Most of my customers order Jimin's brand for fun occasions like parties."

"I wish I was as succesful." Namjoon said and drank his beer. "As successful when it comes to love life." He pouted and rested his head on Jin's shoulder. "Jin, I heard one out of seven is gay. Can you please be gay for me and be my wife?"

The said man cringed. "Fuck off, Namjoon. You're making my handsome soul cringe," he pushed our friend away from him, disgusted. We all laughed at them.

"I was just kidding!" Namjoon laughed.

"So, what's next for our hottie and nerd couple? Planning on marraige?" Jin asked.

"Hmmm," I smirked at them. "Invitations will be sent before you know it."

"Aye, aye, why suddenly being mysterious?" Taehyung teased.

It's crazy that even if she's so far away from me, I can still feel how overwhelming it is to have her. A thousand miles isn't enough to make my heart's rapid beating for her to calm and Australia isn't a reason for me to stop. I'll try again and propose to her. I believe that the time now is right. Curse Australia's distance from here. I'll go there and see her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.3K 13
Jimin falls in love with his brother's fiance. Also some gang au thrown in. Ranked 4th in vmin!
4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
985K 26K 29
Jimin was the most popular stripper in town and Jungkook was a rich ceo, what happened when they both stumbled across something sexual? They met when...
115K 5.2K 14
Everything you have done has always been about surviving life and raising your child on your own. Having someone else caring about you was the last t...