Ecdysiast || PJM 🔞

By yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one kno... More

Ecdysiast
Chapter 1: His Mission
Chapter 2: How to Make a Nerd Like You
Chapter 3: She Likes Who?!
Chapter 4: Friends... For Now
Chapter 5: Her Day and Night
Chapter 6: Lingeries
Chapter 7: Not What You Think I Am
Chapter 8: You Can't Like Me
Chapter 9: Give Up
Chapter 10: Who She Is
Chapter 11: Accepted
Chapter 12: Worth It
Chapter 13: Little Crush
Chapter 14: Witnessed by the Universe
Chapter 15: I Want You (M)
Chapter 16: Only Exception
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: In Return (M)
Chapter 19: Sexy Angel
Chapter 20: Sexy Chef
Chapter 21: Sure of One Thing (M)
Chapter 22: Extra Service (M)
Chapter 23: Graduates
Chapter 24: Words Left Unsaid (M)
Chapter 25: Minmin & Wonwon
Chapter 26: Bad News
Chapter 27: Unfortunate
Chapter 28: Chance
Chapter 29: Her Decision
Chapter 30: With You
Chapter 31: I Love You, Good Bye (M)
Chapter 32: Without You
Chapter 33: Negative
Chapter 34: Broken Him
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Broken Her
Chapter 37: Reunion to Death
Chapter 38: Letting Her Go
Chapter 39: Back Home
Chapter 40: Fuck Me, Heal Me (M)
Chapter 41: Not the Right Time
Chapter 42: Dead End
Chapter 44: The Big Revelation
Chapter 45: Comeback
Chapter 46: So Far Away
Chapter 47: Never Enough
Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)
Chapter 49: Strength from the Past (M)
Chapter 50: Unwanted Blessing
Chapter 51: One Family
Chapter 52: Hearts as One 'til Eternity
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
EPILOGUE (Part 2, M)

Chapter 43: Advice from the Past

2.2K 84 24
By yoongwiyomi

Park Jimin's POV

Everyday felt like hell. I'm always stressed, confused, angry, sad ㅡ I don't really know what I feel anymore. Ever since that day when she left me after rejecting my proposal, I've always been feeling confused. Does she want us together or she wants us over? I don't understand.

She said she can't marry me yet and she needs to love herself first, but does that mean we are cooling off? Does she need space from me or not? Does she still want us or not anymore? Are we still together? I just don't get it. Again, I'm so confused, and this confusion is doing me no good because I'm unintentionally releasing it on my work. I don't yell nor even scold my employees to the point that I've hurt their feelings but since that night, I've started treating them unusual. It's affecting me so much.

Despite of my busy schedule, I'm still occupied by her.

But fortunately, I found a nice time for myself tonight that I decide to grab a drink to J-Dope and in case I get drunk and shit, Hoseok can take care of me.

I love her so much. I did everything for her but at the end, she chose to reject me. It hurts even if she said that she loves me. I just don't know if I'm not enough for her. What is still missing?

It didn't take such a long time for me to get to J-Dope and ask for a glass of whiskey. I need to relax my mind. No one knows what's happening between me and Jiwon but I don't mind actually telling them to Hoseok if he happens to be here. I trust him, and surely, he'll be able to cheer me up. After all, he's our hope and our angel.

Five glasses of whiskey, and after that, I lost count. I'm not drunk, or maybe I am. But I am still quite aware of what was happening around me.

"Jiwon," I whispered her name, longing for her. I don't know what to do.

"Yes?" A girl beside me asked. My droopy eyes looked at her and I almost as if fell on my chair. She's sitting beside. I'm not hallucinating right? Because if I am, why would she respond with my call to her name?

"Jiwon?" I asked again, confused. What is she doing here, drinking. I blinked my eyes for a few more times because my vision might just be blurry that's why I could see her but nothing changed.

I stood up from my sit and kissed her on the lips. Fuck, I miss her so much!

We got inside the ladies' room, making out in the sink.

Kissing and touching each other, I could hear and imagine her sweet lips and moans, her soft and fair skin. I can totally feel her with me. I'm burning and the alcohol in my system lights up the desire even more.

Our make out session was disturbed by someone coming inside the restroom and there I saw Jiwon again. My head started aching as I looked back and forth on the girl that I was making out and to the girl on the door which was actually the real Jiwon.

"You didn't lock the door?" The girl asked me

Shit! I messed up, didn't I?

"J-Jimin?" Jiwon spoke my name with her trembling lips.

"Get out," I pulled the girl down the sink and pushed her away. I need to explain what happened. She's not okay, and I fucking messed up and now, I might cause her to overthink depressive thoughts which can lead to harming herself again.

"Butㅡ" the stranger protested.

"Get the hell out. NOW!" I shouted, startling both Jiwon and the girl. I saw how Jiwon got terrified from my voice which I understand because I've never raised my voice at her in this way. She only hears me shout when we are teasing each other.

As the girl came out, I locked the door behind me and held both of her hands. Her eyes looked so sad even if I disregard the tears that were streaming down them and I know for sure that I did mess up. "Jiwon, I can explain."

She suddenly laughed, a very fake and bitter one. "No, Jimin, you don't have to."

"Jiwonㅡ"

"It's my fault, okay? I said no so I guess you're moving on, huh?" Her voice was quivering and it shattered my heart to see her breaking in front of me. She was breaking because of me. It wasn't my intention because the alcohol in my system took over me.

I only stared at her, searching for the right words to utter. "I'm happy you're moving on. I guess you really thought I want us over. I told you I can't marry you yet. Not yet. 'Yet' Jimin. I used that word when I explained my reason before I left because I need time to heal myself." She gasped for air. "I just can't marry you yet but I didn't mean that I want us to break up. I just wanted to lessen my time of being with you to find myself."

"Jiwon, I'm sorry, Iㅡ" she cuts me. Smiling, she cupped my cheek. "It's okay, Jimin. I'm happy you're recovering."

"No, Jiwon. I love you," I said softly, holding onto her hands as if my life depended on her. I just can't afford to lose her in my arms ever again.

She cried harder. "No," she shook her head. "You're just used of loving me. Look, Jimin, you finally made out with someone else which you haven't done while being with me until I decided to reject being engaged with you." She gave me a tight hug. With the alcohol in my system, I'm not able to think properly on how to stop her. I couldn't speak, but my mind was definitey shouting for her to stay with me.

"I understand, Jimin, and for you, I'll do the closure that you need and want. It's over between the two of us."

"Jiwonㅡ" she cuts my sentence.

"I'm setting you free and I hope you find someone better than I am." And with that, she left the restroom.

I'm crying, shaking my head from the disappointment that I've done with myself.

But it's not too late. I want her back. I need her back. And what I mean by back is helping her back to the way she used to be before her life started becoming in chaos again.

I'll mend you again, Wonwon. I'll help you mend yourself like how I fixed your broken trust to people and with love

I ran outside to search for her and despite of the numerous people blocking my way and sight, I managed to see her come outside of the club.

As I ran, the girl from earlier blocked my way with an annoyed face. "Bastard, you were calling my name and you suddenly kissed me then all of a sudden, you'reㅡ" I cut her off.

"You aren't the person I thought you were. I was drunk and since you responded to me calling my girlfriend's name, I thought you were her. Plus, you're not my type," I said.

I continued running outside, hoping to see her around but she's not found near around anymore. I immediately left with my car and tried to find her everywhere as I also think of places where I could possibly see her.

She's that type of person to go on a peaceful and quiet place. And with her condition, she might probably be in a dark place where people don't often pass by. My brain ached as I tried to think and my frustration and guilt wasn't helping me in this situation.

Round and round, I drove my car in the fastest way as possible as my eyes also searched for her. She's not okay. And I need to find her in time before she does something to herself.

Lee Jiwon's POV

Running and running as I moved away from the busy streets of the city. Crying and panting, my aching feet brought me to a place of which I have no idea anymore. All I know is that I'm far from the club ㅡ far from Jimin.

My tracks slowly ended as my pace decreased. I could feel myself gasping for air. I rested my hand on my bent knees for awhile and eventually continued walking absent mindedly on the road. No one was really passing by the place and it seemed so sad and dark just like what I feel inside.

I continued my walk with my mind starting to flashback on the day when Jimin proposed to me.

"I can't marry you, Jimin. I'm sorry," my voice cracked on the last syllable as I stared away from him. I couldn't look at him knowing that I've done something stupid for myself. I know this is a selfish decision. I love him dearly but how can I love him fully if I can't love myself like how he loves me?

"W-what?" He panicked, standing up from the ground. I finally found some courage to meet his eyes which were telling me how much confused he was from my response. I know he was expecting. He's my first in everything, how could I even say no? "Baby, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" His voice sounded afraid.

"It's not you but it's me," I sighed. "Jimin, I need to fix myself. I love you but I think I need to love me too. I'm sorry but I can't marry you. Not yet, Jimin. Not yet."

"But Jiwonㅡ"

"I just can't, Jimin. And the only way that I can let myself heal is to be away from you. You make me feel loved but when you are away," I sobbed, showing my wounded wrist at the same time. His eyes softened but he's shocked at the same time. "When you're away, I hate myself even more. Jimin, I cannot fully heal when I'm with you. You may have mended me when we met, but now is a different case. I'm really sorry but I can't marry you now." I ran away immediately after explaining to him.

He tried chasing me but there was a taxi passing by that made me escape immediately away from him.

A loud sound of a car's horn pushed me back to reality. As my conciousness awakened my senses, I realized that a bright light coming from a car was coming towards me really fast. My body froze and I was left looking at the car. I felt numb all over that I didn't care anymore if I'll die a painful death but one thing is for sure ㅡ I was happy seeing my own death getting near me.

My body laid down on the cold cement when my knees as if lost their bones. I don't feel anything. Maybe my body just became numb from all the pain thatㅡ

"My gosh, miss are you okㅡ Jiwon?" A man asked as he jogged, going near me. I stared at his figure, trying to make out who the person was but the light behind him was making it difficult for me to see.

"Chanyeol?" My voice trembled. I don't know how to react and what to feel after meeting him after months since our 'break up'. He helped me stand up and he immediately sat me inside his car.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm not going to lie anymore because I look like shit. But I'm worse than not okay, thank you for asking," I said with my voice having no any hints of humor. "Mind sharing me what happened?" He asked.

I sighed. "Can I spend the night in your house?" I asked. He looked taken aback for awhile but he eventually nodded in agreement.

***

"Here," he handed me a glass of red wine with some ice. "Spill the tea."

I clear my throat. "Okay, first of all, I want us to be clear. Be honest. Have you already moved on from me?" He only raised his eyebrow. "I mean, you seem okay now but what if I'm wrong?" I shrugged and sipped some of my wine.

"It's been months. I'm over it plus I found someone," he proudly said but he suddenly looked shy while blushing. Okay, I think something weird has happened to him. Like that kind of weird is something you can't imagine that will happen to him.

Chanyeol is a manly man, but he's a soft person too.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I drank some wine again and as I drink, he told me something that made me choke on it. "Lucky 'guy' not 'girl', Jiwon." Chanyeol smiled enthusiastically, correcting my statement.

My chest felt tight from choking that I kept on coughing non stop for some moments. "You're gay?!" I exclaimed, shocked from the news.

"Uh, I guess?" He shrugged but he flashes me his sweet smile again and showed me a pretty boy on his phone. "I just met him last month and his name is Baekhyun."

I hummed and nodded, staring at the boy on his phone screen. "He's cute," I commented, finally recovered from shock.

He giggled. "Maybe that's why I was so unlucky with my hetero relationships because I was meant to be in a homo one."

I couldn't help but smile knowing that he has moved on from me and that he is happy again. I'm just so glad that what I did to him didn't affect him a lot because if that really happened, I don't even know how I would ever forgive myself.

"Going back to the real topic, why are you crying and walking in the middle of the road?" He sipped on his wine. I sighed before telling him the whole story from the day Jimin proposed until today.

"One word for you," he plainly said, looking stressed and frustrated from my story. I can't blame him, my life is a whole messed up pile of shit, of course that's frustrating. "What?" I asked, bored.

"Stupid!" He sighed. "Your rejection was acceptable but not letting him explain to you earlier, that's wrong! Jiwon, you should never jump into conclusions immediately without having enough proofs to support your statement! What if he was just super drunk and the alcohol made him hallucinate since all he thinks of is you? That's a possible case, Jiwon. Or if not hallucination, he was clueless about what was happening, again, because of alcohol. And you both should've at least cleared what was going on so that you didn't have to break up!"

"I just can't help but to think that he doesn't want me anymore!" I started crying.

Sometimes, I just can't understand myself anymore. It's tiring to laugh and cry and hide your feelings from people. I want to be okay, but why can't I? I've done things as recommended but I see no progress or if there is, I myself can't even feel it.

"Somehow, I know that I'm a part of the things that made you depressed," he said with an upset face. "You started becoming quiet when we had sex for the first time. You might think that I didn't notice but I really did. But only, I thought you wanted to clear your mind. Honestly, I feel bad even if I touched you with your permission." He sipped on his wine.

"Exactly the point, Chanyeol. You have nothing to do about this. It's my own choice. I made myself like this and I have to fix it myself too."

"You were broken and I promised to mend you but I failed. Speaking as a friend and not as your past lover, I still am disappointed for not being able to help you while you were with me but only made you break more. But again, you're right. You are the only person who can help yourself escape from the hell in your mind."

Silence surrounded the both of us for awhile and only our breathing and the clinking of glass and ice heard. I sighed, recovering from my tears. "I want to be me again."

Chanyeol smiled. "I support you from your journey to happiness but real happiness in love is if you don't let him go. He's the right person and even if the timing is not good, your Mr. Right will stay until the right time comes. I wish you both happiness but you guys clearly need to talk and clear things out."

"You're right." I sighed. "And I wish you too happiness with him. An angel like you deserves it." I raised my glass towards him. "Cheers?" He warmly smiled and toasts our glasses of wine together as he said, "Cheers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 12.9K 34
-warning; 18+ +in which park jimin is the holy stripper trigger warning; erotic, angst stripper boy au Copyright © 2015 fero
200K 9.1K 30
Park Jimin is a college student. Normally friends. Normal life. But little does he know that he has two secret admirers who are willing to do anythin...
562K 29.6K 52
Jeon Jungkook is a college student who belongs to a wealthy family. During winter break he enters a strip club and falls for the dancer named Angel...
301 20 8
jeon jeongguk's got the biggest crush on his older roommate, park jimin. that is, until he learns something about his roommate that makes him doubt h...