Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

4.1K 73 20
By whothehellishe

???: I am Colonel Arcadios, leader of the sacred cherry blossom knights. Crocus Garrison force of the Fiore royal army.

Yukino: And I am Yukino Agaria, acting Sargent in the Cherry Blossom Knights.

Gray: So what business does the military have done here anyway?

Lucy: *towards Yukino* I don't get it, you're in the army?

Lily: But you were just with the Sabertooth Guild a couple of days ago.

Happy: Did you join after they kicked you out?

Yukino: Yes, in a manner of speaking.

Arcadios: Please allow me to clarify. For the past several years I've been working on a highly classified project, but its success requires the power only a celestial wizard can supply. Luckily Sargent Yukino is able to lend her assistance in this undertaking.

Wendy: Excuse me, you need specifically that kind of magic power? To do what?

(Y/N): I'm curious as well, what can it be that you need the power of celestial wizards.*mind* It has to be the Eclipse gate.

Natsu: Get to the point already! I'm running out of patience here, so skip all the formal crap and tell us what you're doing down here!

Arcadios: The one and only Natsu Dragneel, I applaud your and (Y/N) Belserion's recent victory in battle.

Natsu, irritated by the way Arcadios is speaking,  stomps on his foot and stands face to face with him while glaring.

Natsu: I said skip the formal crap and tell us what you're doing and well you're at it, tell us why you tried to get your hands on a Celestial wizard and when I ask someone a question, I expect an answer right away.

Lucy: Calm down.

Gray: Idiot.

Happy: This should probably go without saying, but he's a pretty important dude.

Lily: I don't really think calling him dude is a good idea either.

Arcadios: Follow me.

Arcadios told everyone and turned around and started walking away from Natsu. Natsu's annoyance had reached a boiling point as he shouted at Arcadios.

Natsu: Wait a sec, don't walk away.

Natsu was about to run after him but stopped in place when you put your hand on his shoulder. He looked up to you as you gave him a stern look.

(Y/N): Don't be the first to strike Natsu, not in this situation.

Yukiko: You should come along with us Lucy. If our plan is successful, both Zeref and Acnalogia will be defeated as a result.

Wendy: Do you really think you can do that?

(Y/N): Only time will tell Wendy, for now, let's go.

Everyone agreed with you as all of them headed in the direction Arcadios left in. After a short walk, everyone stood before the royal palace. Everyone gazed at it and marveled at the size and magnitude of it.

Natsu: Holy Cow!

Gray: It's huge.

Wendy: It's Mercurious, the Luminarian Palace.

Arcadios: This is his Majesty's home.

Lily: it certainly fit for a king.

(Y/N): *mind* Eh, I've seen bigger.

Happy: Are you sure it's really ok for us to go inside?

Arcadios: Yes, but before we do, I'd like to give Miss. Lucy, my most humble apology. My men's misguided actions but her directly in harm's way.

Natsu: What do you mean by that?

Carla: Hold on, are you talking about that bunch of goons that accidentally kidnapped Wendy and me?

Lucy: You were the one behind all of that.

Arcadios: My attention was to never put you in any real danger, but I was far too aggressive with my orders. I falsely believed that you were our only hope for the Celestial Wizard we so desperately needed. It was a lapse of judgment, I ask for your forgiveness.

Natsu: Hmph!

Arcadios: In truth, the Grand Magic Games is a ruse, or rather a mechanism for siphoning off magic power from the participants.

Gray: So you've been stealing power from Wizards for years now?

Happy: It's all a big cover-up?!

Carla: How deplorable!

Gajeel: That's messed up.

Lily: You can say that again.

Arcadios: You're certainly entitled to your opinion on the matter, but I firmly believe that the end justifies the means in this case.

The group finally arrived at their destination. They came to a stop as a large gate stood before them. You recognized the gate the instant you saw.

(Y/N): *mutters* So it really is it, Eclipse. 

Wendy: What's that?

Arcadios: Eclips, the door that'll change the world. Without massive amounts of magic power, it would've never been created.

Lucy: It's a door?

Natsu: Too where?

When the sun and moon intersect, we will then use the Celestial Keys to open this door. What lies behind it is time itself. It will allow us to travel four hundred years into the past and slay Zeref before he gains the power of Immortality. His destruction is our ultimate goal.

A smile settled on your lips as you thought about the asinine idea they developed in order to assassinate Zeref once and for all.

(Y/N): *mind* To go into the past and kill Zeref?  Are they actually too senseless to see the outcome of that plan? Slaying Zeref will have deleterious effects on the timeline. They could end up wiping us all from existence.

Lucy: But how's that even possible?

Yukino: Tell me, is it true that time flows differently in the celestial world than in ours?

Lucy: Yeah, it does actually.

Yukino: We'd like to utilize the unique dimensional properties that their world possess. Therefore, to open up this door, we need to  Celestial Magic.

Arcadios: Since Celestial Wizards are scarce these days, we thought we'd have to resort to a substitute source of power, but now that we've located the two of you and all twelve of the Zodiac Keys. The plan can continue as intended. The time for action is almost upon us. When the sun and moon intersect, this will occur three days from now, on July 7th. We ask for your help, Miss Lucy.

Natsu: The seventh of July?

Wendy: That's the day all of our dragons disappeared.

Gajeel: Pretty major coincidence.

Gray: This door is supposed to open when the sun and moon intersect.

At that moment, the sound of multiple footsteps could be heard approaching the group. Soon multiple Royal Guards arrived and quickly surrounded everyone. The guards pointed their spears at everyone, even Arcadios, and Yukino. 

R. Gaurd: Stay right where you are!

Wendy: Royal Soldiers?!

Carla: We're doing nothing wrong!

(Y/N): I don't think they see it that way.

Natsu: Is there a problem?

Lucy: What's going on?

Gray: Have you come looking for a fight?!

???: It'll be wise of you to surrender quietly before things get messy, Colonel Arcadios.

Arcadios: Ah! Defense Minister Darton! What is the meaning of this?!

Darton: It's you that should be answering the question. Why are you here? You are aware that revealing state secrets to outsiders is treason.

Arcdios: You are making a mistake! These people are not outsiders, they are essential components to the eclipse project!

Darton: You do not have the authority to make such reckless decisions on your own colonel.

Arcadios: I won't allow your opposition to jeopardize the safety of the kingdom. 

He tried to get closer to Darton, but the guards block his path.

Arcadios: Call off your men and end this ridiculous farse immediately!

Darton: You are way out of line here! Don't you see your plan will alter history! Don't you realize that you are putting our entire civilization at risk?!

Natsu: What the heck are they talking about?!

Lucy: It sounds like not everyone is on board with this plan.

(Y/N): The Defense Minister is right about this one, if they were to go into the past and kill Zeref, they could end up wiping us from existence.

Natsu: No way, you got to be joking

(Y/N): I'm afraid not Natsu, returning to the past and killing Zeref will change the present and future, none for the better.

Darton: Colonel Arcadios, you are under arrest for treason against the kingdom. Take the Celestial Wizards into custody as well, they are accessories to this crime! Remove the others at once.

All Guards: Yes sir!

Gray: Say what?!

Lucy: But I haven't committed any crime!

Natsu: I'm warning you! If you want her you're going to have to go through me!

Natsu lights his arm on fire and prepares to fight off the guards.

(Y/N): Natsu, stop right now!

Natsu: What, why?!

Arcadios: Listen to him, you can't use magic here!

The Eclipse Gate lights up while Natsu also lights up. His fire extinguishes itself as his magic energy is being ripped straight from his body.

Natsu: What the hell is happening to me?!

Darton: Oh? Did the Colonel not inform you? The games are just a way to steal magic power to feed the eclipse. It is an extremely effective tool. In fact, if a wizard was to activate a spell this close to the device, it would completely drain all their magic power.

The door finished draining Natsu power as he falls to the floor, breathing heavily.

Darton: I hope you won't cause any more trouble, after all, a wizard incapable of using magic is hardly a threat to royal soldiers. I won't allow the Eclips plan to proceed.

The guards then separate everyone as they take Lucy, Yukiko, and Arcadios away, while everyone else was forced Natsu is resting on Wendy's lap as everyone is standing around him looking at the Guards and Darton.

Happy: Poor Natsu...

Carla: He's lost all of his magic power. It'll take him quite a while to recover.

(Y/N): Here.

You said as you placed your hand on Natsu. Your magic energy glows from your hand and slowly transfers to Natsu, his body soon glows as magic energy is restored to him.

(Y/N): There, I've shared some of my magic with him, that should help him recover faster.

You stand up and look at the royal guard and Dorton as they stood at the entrance of the palace.

Gajeel: You bastards.

Darton: Please, you must understand that my intention was to never harm anyone, but there's too much at stake. However, I can offer you some kind of Olive Branch for your trouble. I'll have you know his Majesty is very fond of the Fairy Tail guild. If you can manage to claim victory in the grand magic games, I shall grant you a private audience with him. The king is a rather kind-hearted man, who knows, he may be persuaded to pardon your comrade. I wish you the best of luck.

With his offer, he and the rest of the Royal Guard members take their leave. You and the rest of the Fairy Tail members stand there with an unconscious Natsu, before making your return to the in the guild was staying in. Upon arriving, you filled in Master Makarov and the other members on what happened.

Laxus: What the hell?

Erza: Lucy's been taken into custody?

Makarov: To think that she would be involved in some kind of top-secret plot is utterly ridiculous.

Laxus: Let me get this straight. We take the top spot, we can ask for her back, but that's only if his Highness allows it?

Gray: Personally I have a hard time believing anything that old guy tells us.

Juvia: I feel the same.

Natsu: Are we supposed to put up with this kind of crap from these jerks?!

Natsu, who has regained consciousness now, yells from the post he's tied to. 

Natsu: Come on, untie me and I'll go and get her right now!

Wendy: Calm down and do what the Master tells us.

Carla: No violence.

Happy: It'll be us versus an entire army you know.

 Natsu was about to argue more when you walked up to him.

(Y/N): Relax Natsu, we'll get her back, be patient.

Erza: Master.

Everyone turns their attention to Makarov as he thinks the situation over.

Makarov: Hmm... We can't afford to take reckless action against the kingdom and they sure won't want word to spread that they mistreat innocent civilians, but I think we should consider her a hostage until this whole eclipse project is called off.

Laxus: Man, they got us by the balls, don't they.

Erza: So she's a hostage.

Gajeel: There's one thing I don't understand if we all know about this project that they're trying to keep hidden then why did they let us go free?

Natsu: You honestly expect them to make any sense?!

Lily: It's obvious that Colonel Arcadios was their primary target. So maybe they let us go so we can testify against him later.

Erza: Perhaps it can't be kept secret any longer.

Gray: That's weird that they didn't keep us there, nobody would have found out about it.

Juvia: That's true.

Mira: I'm not too sure about that. You're all on the first-place team.

(Y/N): I'm with Mira on this one, how suspicious would it look if a majority of us just vanished. Someone would start asking questions. 

Juvia: I can imagine the Kingdom doesn't want to get on the bad side of every guild in the country.

Erza: The royal army isn't known for acting rashly and taking citizens in for no reason. If we knew the real justification for her capture was perhaps we can use that to help her.

Natsu heard enough and breaks through his bindings.

Natsu: Hey! We all need to stop flapping our gums and do something!

Natsu is silenced when you slammed him back into the floor. He struggles as you hold him in place.

(Y/N): Cool it Natsu, this isn't the time to lose your cool. Running in headfirst isn't going to get us anywhere, not this time. We need to play it smart.

Happy: Woah...

Natsu finally calms down and relaxes. You let him up as everyone's attention returns to Master Makarov.

Makarov: A member of our family has been taken against her will. Believe me, we all want justice right now. That being said, we can't charge head-on into conflict like we usually do. It's too risky, however, we are not cowards and we will not let them get away with this! We are Fairy Tail!

After his speech everyone heads to sleep, full of determination for the next and final day of the Grand Magic Games.

Next Day

Chapati: This is what we have all been waiting for! It has been an exciting, filled with incredible magic and emotional moments that we will never forget! But today, one will become number one in Fiore and the winner of the Grand Magic Games! Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been an honor spending this time with you and our esteemed guest, Mister Yajima.

Yajima: My pleasure.

Chapati: We have a very special guest with us today. You all know and love him as the official mascot of the grand magic games, the always entertaining Mako!

Mako: Hey ya!

Chapati: Usually, you see him in the ring, acting as referee, but not today!

Mako: No sir, that won't be necessary, because today is extra special! The final match! Now let's get things started and bring out all the competitors!

The crowd cheers as the guilds that placed sixth to third are announced and move to the center of the arena. The cheers of the crowd grow more energetic as Chapati gets ready to announce the first and second place, guilds.

Chapti: Now let's here it for our second place team!

The Sabertooth guild emblem shows up on the Lacrima Screens and the crowd erupts in boisterous applause.

Chapti: It's a shocker to see this team, which is usually in first place, playing catch up. Is this an end of an era? There Dragon Slayers have a major bone to pick with Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayers, after that crushing defeat on day four! Can they settle the score?

Sabertooth walks into the arena, but aren't their usually boasting selves as they walk quietly into the arena, not even acknowledging the crowd's cheers.

Chapti: Those are some serious looks they got today.

Yajima: Surely they realize that a lot is on the line.

Mako: Keeping cool under pressure.

As the Sabertooth members walk to the center of the arena, some of the crowd point out that one of the cats that would cheer for Sabertooth was missing. 

Chapti: And now, for the guild in first place! The guild that is making a historic comeback after falling off the map seven years ago! Let's welcome Fairy Tail!

The crowd cheers for Fairy Tail as they started to walk out into the arena, however that changes completely when they noticed that you and Natsu weren't in sight.

Chapti: Unbelieveble, Team Fairy Tail is keeping us on our toes by completely changing the roster change! The two who defeated Sabertooth's dragon slayers have been replaced!

Rogue: Natsu and (Y/N) are out of the competition?!

Rogue says with disbelief while Sting has a smug smile on his face. Valerie, on the other hand, is visably disconcerted.

Sting: That's all right with me. In fact, that's the best news I've heard all day.

Rogue: I suppose you're right.

Valerie: *Tch*... (Y/N).

Chapti: After such a strong showing in the last round, this decision is quite the head-scratcher. What could be the reason?

Yajima: Hopefully not something bad.

The crowd could be heard talking about their disappointment about not being able to see you or Natsu fight in the final day.

Mavis: Very clever sixth master.

Makarov: To be perfectly honest with you, it's the only real choice that I had. There is a chance that winning the games would get our poor Lucy back through more official channels. However, in a situation like this, we must explore every option. We can't put all our eggs in one basket. Everybody is focused on the games and we will cheer our fighters on with gusto. That's what the public will see, but some of our most capable fighters will be sent out on a secret rescue mission.

Mavis: A two-prong strategy. Nicely done.

You, Natsu, Wendy, Mirajane, Carla and Happy are seen running through the city of Crocus, on their way towards Mercurius in order to rescue Lucy.

Makarov: Gods speed my children, we're counting on you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 31 8
A crazy story of a young dragon slayer with a sassy exceed as her partner, traveled long and far to see their friends. Once reunited, the young drago...
14.4K 615 23
Natsu X reader 1st book Modern/fairy tail
2.6K 23 18
The Ice Dragon Slayer joins Fairy Tail after Natsu and Lucy accidently finds her, this is however what started a lot of mayhem.
14.5K 204 3
A boy who only knew sorrow and hatred, was taken in by a crazed dragon. I do now own Fairy Tail or any images or music that might be used, I only own...