𝙈𝙖𝙉𝙖𝙣: 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙤�...

נכתב על ידי the_silentlover

~~ 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙞 ~~ 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩, 𝙃𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙫... עוד

"𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
😊Dracula and Lilliput 😊
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love💝
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
You are the Donor
La La Love💕
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss 😘
I Am Always With You🤗
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine 💝
Thudddddddddd👋👋
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini 💝
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan 😍
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us ❤
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You 💗
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

Believe Me......I Trust You..

16K 1.2K 177
נכתב על ידי the_silentlover

Heyaa guys m back here this tym with another update 🙈🙈🙈

Ok so without wasting time let's get started....

Enjoy guys...

•••••••••••

A Smile on Your face,,
Puts a Smile on My Face,
Maybe this is what they call as,
Newton's Third Law 💝

•••••••••••

Life Care Hospital..

Once a happy family full of friends and their infinite love is standing in the Corridor of a Hospital when one amongst them is Lying in ICU battling between his life and death and the others were suffering by seeing their best friend,their reason of smile lying there... Everyone had tears in their eyes listening to the Doctor.

Alia and Dhruv were consoling each other whilst crying remembering His teasings his jokes which he usually cracks on them. They were crying feeling his absence...

While case was not different for Mukbhi even they were crying specially Mukti well Cabir was his evil twin they both used to play so much pranks on others talking all nonsense. They were crying hugging each other.

Whereas Navya was standing crying while hugging Manik tightly she was crying for her husband who was her life. Bcoz of whom she got so many relations as a family. Her love is lying there and she was feeling difficult to breathe...

While out of all of them the most vulnerable was Manik. No doubt he was the person who always protected his family his friends and never let any harm touch them. And he loves all of them more then himself. But With Cabir he shared a very different kind of bond. He was not his friend or buddy but was his soul brother who don't need his words to understand what's going in his mind. He was always there for him in his sleepless night. He was his first friend who just made him laugh by his casual talks. And then the friendship became unbreakable. Never even in his wildest dreams he thought to see his Brother lying there inside. Seeing him like this was breaking him from inside but he can't break bcoz he have to be with his family he have to support them bcoz he know that they need Him.

Composing himself he broke hug with Navya and made her sit on the bench and wiped her tears off then kissed her forehead and spoke..

Manik: Navya shhhh first stop crying you know right how much Cabir hates your tears hainaa..(Navya nods her head) Ok now so just believe in me trust me Nothing will happen to Your Cabir (looking towards everyone )Guys are u listening me nothing will happen to Our Cabir Nothing and Noone can take him away from us so just relax and first of all wipe your tears off I don't wanna see anybody crying and just relax. Trust on me I'll let nothing happen to Cabir.

Listening to him everyone wipes there tears off and then only doctor came and said.

Doc: What u thought about the kidney transplant gentleman is there any kidney donor here..

Manik: Doctor you can take mine..

Dhuvbhi:(in unison) Ours too..

Muklya: Hmari bhi if u want ...

Navya: I'll also give...

Doc:(smile) Well this is the first time m seeing this kind of love otherwise even a son denies to donate his kidney to his own father thinking about his own life... Well It's not only about   your wills only actually his blood group is also the rare one AB- Anyone of u have that kind of blood  and if have then also further tests are necessary so...

Everyone stood stunned bcoz noone have the same blood group they all were numb ...

Manik looked at everyone then at Cabir who was lying in the ICU he couldn't stop but a lone tear came out of his eyes.  Not able to see this he moved out of the hospital with his phone in his hand. . Where all this while Nandini was the one standing silently only praying to God to not snatch Cabir from all of them bcoz noone better then her can understand the pain of losing someone...She looked at Manik and she knew that he is just trying to control himself otherwise he is the one who is in much pain then others. Listening to the Doctor words she sighed deeply and when she saw Manik moving out she too followed him having a glance at everyone..

Here Manik came out in the hospital garden and was trying to call someone he was not shouting but was begging for a kidney donor for Cabir this is He Manik Malhotra when it comes to his family he can even die then begging to someone is a small thing... Frustrated he throw his phone and broke it into pieces he palmed his face with tears of helplessness in his eyes. He was feeling like he has failed ...failed to save his family. And thinking this his knees gave up and he collapsed on the grass crying when a soft hand was placed on his shoulders realising him of someone's presence  he wiped his tears and looked at The person to see Nandini standing there he looked at front again and sighed.. Nandini came infront of him and hold his hands much to his surprise. She holds his both hands and spoke ever so softly...

Nandini: Sir sometimes it's okay to let your tears fall bcoz maybe they give you some strength in return...

Manik didn't replied just was looking at her as if wanting her to ensure him tht nothing will go wrong. No doubt he consoled every one and ensured them he will not let anything happen to Cabir but he too wanted and assurance that Everything will be alright. And if reading his eyes Nandini didn't spoke anything just Hugged him to assure him that yes nothing will go wrong. She whispered...

Nandini: Nothing will happen Sir believe me bcoz I Trust you that you will let nothing happen to Cabir..

Manik listening this just closed his eyes and hugged her back...

*I didn't get the proper video sorry guys*

After sometime Nandini broke the hug and wiping his tears off spoke to lighten up his mood..

Nandini:(teasing) Well let me tell you these tears doesn't go well with The Manik Malhotra's personality 😮..

Manik looked towards her to see her smirking while raising her eyebrows and he chuckled bcoz he found her cute 😍...

Nandini smiles seeing this and make him stand up holding his hand and spoke..

Nandini: Sir it's not the tym to break down its tym to be strong for yourself and for your family. They need you ..

Manik sighed and nodded his head running his hand in his hairs and looked at her to see her smiling face and unknown to him Her Smiling face does give him strength and he holds her hand and start walking inside the hospital towards ICU. While Nandini was just looking at their hands which were fitting perfectly as if made for each other but chucking her thoughts she moved inside with him where everyone were sitting with tears still in her eyes ......

Manik moved towards all of them and have them an assuring smile as everything will be alright soon. And taking Dhruv's mobile he start contacting people while others also do the same..

While Nandini moved towards the idol  of God placed there ..

Nandini:(with tears) Aiyappa plz I know you don't love me that's why you keep snatching my loved ones from me Naa but Aiyappa why are u punishing these people bcoz of my mistake. See Aiyappa you just can't snatch Cabir from me ok.. You just can't let anything happen to him. They had already suffers so much Aiyapaa plz help them plz Save Cabir Bhai I so wish I could do anything I could ............

Something struck in her mind an she looked at Aiyappa and then gave a million dollar smile and rushed towards Doctor's cabin......

She came in the cabin after seeking permission from him and took a seat..

Doc: Yess young lady you are the one who bought Mr Dhawan right. 

Nandini nods her head in yes an he spoke .

Doc: So ya what took u here look beta we are trying our best to find a kidney donor but I think this world is not anymore have humanity in human...

Nandini: Umm doctor I I just want...ed to ask if..if..

Doc: What happen dear say it ..

Nandini:(taking a deep breath) Umm Doctor I just wanted to ask is it necessary that the donor should be a family..

Doc: Well dear the first preference is always family but to save a life if anyone else is willing then ofcourse it's no problem...

Nandini nodded her head happily and then she talked to the doctor...

Meanwhile Here Manik and everyone else were getting tensed with the passing of time. Frowns were clearly visible their faces when Doctor came there and before he could spoke Manik spoke..

Manik: Doctor listen we are trying to call someone for the transplant you just......

Doc: Mr Malhotra now there is no need of it...

And everyone gasped listening this all bad thought start running in their head...

Dhruv: Wh..at u mean no no ne. Ed...

Doc:(smiles) Don't worry what I mean is we got a donor who is ready to donate kidney and also all testa are done we are just taking the patient to the OT...

Everyone were surprised happy shocked what not. The time when they were just losing hope they got their lives back . .

Abhi: Ahhhh doctor can we know who is the person so that we can thanks him...

Everyone nodded their head as if saying yes...

Doc: Well m sorry but it's confidential actually the donor had put the condition infront of us that we will not reveal his/her identity... aAm sorry...

Saying this he moved towards OT where Cabir was taken while everyone were stunned listening this they were thinking that can anyone be so selfless.   They all thanked God and the person silently in their heart.... Soon the operation started and everyone were tensed While Manik eyes roamed everywhere in search of someone who unknowingly became his strength His Secretary Nandini but he didn't found her anywhere. He was confused where she was but his trance got broken when Mukti hugged him and he knew she needed it so he hugged her back and kissed her head....

After 3 hrs of surgery which felt like eternity Lights of OT went off and everyone stood up and the doctor came out smilingly pats Manik shoulder and spoke.

Doc: Your friend is a fighter congratulations the operation is successful he is out of danger just kept in observation. Ya life will not be as peaceful like before but it's not that difficult too one can surely live on one kidney but obviously precautions are must ....

Saying this doctor left from there while everyone sigh of relief and happiness was clearly visible in each one of their eyes and why not bcoz they got their smile back.....

They all secretly thanked the person who saved Cabir's life even after having no relation with him...

Screen freeze on their Happy faces. 

√√√√√√√√√√√

Hey guys it's up.   

So tell me how was it  believe me I tried my best to write it but I don't know how it came out....

So How was Nandini consoling Manik 😄

Who donated the kidney 🤔🤔 (Well i know u guys already know😁)

Will anyone be able to know about the donor.  🤔🤔

Well let me tell you someone will get to know about this but who 🤔🤔

Will tell in next chapter 🙈🙈

Waiting for the reviews..😊

And ya guys one more thing I know some of u would have question like how can one survive on one kidney then one can ya not a common life but there will be no much dificulties too it's just their will be precautions.....

And plz guys the response is decreasing I don't know why so plz try to give Votes and Comments..

Thank you guys 💝

Diya 💗

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.6K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 "𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮" 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙝...
131K 10.6K 98
💙 "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...
12.9K 960 10
'I love you.' I confessed to Manik. 'I don't. We're just friends' He replied. ............................................ 'I love you.' He confessed...
576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...