The Cure For Humanity (Albert...

By Lizzzy712

Your father worked for Umbrella as a researcher and has secretly discovered the cure for all the Virus Projec... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (🍋)
Chapter 19
SEQUEL ALERT!!!

Chapter 18 (🍋)

5K 126 62
By Lizzzy712

Wesker- "The night is still young after all.." 

You- "Albert.."

I was still exhausted from my orgasm that I didn't have the strength to sit up.

I don't ever remember feeling this good to a point that I can't even move, but I wasn't complaining either.

After some time I propped myself on my elbows to get a look at Wesker's lower region.

Damn he is huge.

He truly is a god under all those clothes.

But aside from all that, I couldn't help but giggle when I saw he had put on a condom.

Wesker- "What is so funny?"

You- "Oh nothing...I was just wondering."

Wesker- "Wondering? At a time like this?"

You- "Well..Yeah..I never thought you'd actually be worried about getting me pregnant?"

Wesker let out a low chuckle.

Wesker- "Although that may be true Dear Heart, but its not the reason why I am wearing protection."

You- "Then why are y-..."

It suddenly hit me.

You- "...oh."

Wesker- "You can be so vague Dear Heart."

You- "So...I can actually....kill the virus inside your body?"

Wesker- "I am not sure if the cure can be transferred through intercourse, but I am not going to risk it either."

You- "You really don't want to lose your "god" powers don't yo-Ah!"

Wesker then pulled my ankles to bring my hips closer to his.

Wesker- "It is not wise to mock a god, my lady."

I don't know what became of me, but triggering him just made me feel wetter.

You- "I wonder what would happen if I told you that you're not G-AAAAH!!"

In one swift motion, Wesker was already fully inside me.

I felt all of my nerves tingle from the sensation.

It was so painful.

But it felt so damn good.

Wesker- "I will show you how it feels to f*ck a god."

You- "Albert...please don't hurt m-AAHH!!"

Wesker didn't even wait for me to adjust.

He started pounding into me like I was his only power source.

It felt good when he went inside of me, but the moment he started moving was when it started hurting.

I was certain that I was bleeding at the sensation, but when I looked down, I was surprised that I wasn't.

Wesker then lifted up my hips slightly so he could thrust into me more deeper.

You- "Ahh!! Albert!!"

Wesker- "Are you enjoying this Dear Heart? You should be, because I don't touch just any woman I see."

I felt his thrusts getting harder that I couldn't even form my sentences properly.

You- "You..AH!..You liar...I'm still mad..NNGH!!..about..Excella.."

Wesker suddenly stopped thrusting so I took this opportunity to catch my breath.

He then leaned down so he would bring his face closer to mine.

He kept himself propped on his elbows so he wouldn't crush me.

Wesker- "Don't ever bring up that wench's name again."

Wesker's face was serious that it actually gave me chills.

You- "Why did you let her get so close to you anyways?.."

Wesker- "Because I needed someone foolish enough to follow my plans."

You- "But how do I know that you didn't actually sleep with h-OW!!!"

Wesker suddenly pushed himself in so deep that I could practically feel him hitting my womb.

Wesker- "If I did....then I wouldn't even consider sleeping with you."

You- "But you haven't had me in so long...how do I know that you weren't waiting for me this whole time??"

Wesker slowly gave me a sinister smirk.

Wesker- "That's what you think Dear Heart..."

You- "Wait..What does that m-EEAAHHHH!!!"

Wesker- "I am through talking."

Wesker started thrusting into me again, only this time it was harder and more painful.

At first I was worried that someone might hear me and barge in, but at this point it was too hard to even keep quiet.

My moans were so loud that it almost sounds like I am being tortured.

I was so loud that I couldn't even hear Wesker grunting during his thrusts.

And that's if he's actually enjoying it.

After some time Wesker suddenly pulled out of me, making me wince.

He then turned me over so that I was on my belly before pushing himself back inside of me.

It didn't hurt as much as it did the first time, but it was still enough to make me whimper.

Wesker- "Don't act like you've never had me before."

You- "Wesker!! Its been so long, how am I supposed to remember how you feel?!"

Wesker- "If only you knew my dear.."

You- "Why do you keep saying-AHHH!!!"

Wesker then started thrusting into me at an inhumane speed that I ended up screaming.

You- "OHH!! ALBERT!! PLEASE!! DON'T STOP!!"

Wesker- "I didn't plan to..you feel so good Dear Heart."

You- "YOU FEEL GOOD TOO!! PLEASE!! LET ME CUM!!"

Wesker didn't even answer me, he just kept thrusting harder and harder.

You- "ALBERT!!! I'M CUMMING!!"

Before I could release, Wesker quickly pulled out of me.

You- "Albeeerrt!! How could you?!?!"

Wesker then grabbed my hair, not enough to hurt me but to make me stand.

Wesker then stepped back until he stood by the chair that was by the computer.

Wesker- "You want to release Dear Heart?"

You- "Yes....Albert...please."

Wesker- "Then finish on top of me."

While keeping his hold on my hair, he say on the chair, almost making me fall over.

After I regained my balance, I sat on his lap with my back against his chest.

I then positioned his member over my entrance.

I guided him inside me and I let out a long moan.

Wesker's hands suddenly went down to my hips as if to keep me balanced.

Wesker- "show me how much you've missed me Dear Heart."

I nodded and began to bounce on his member.

This position feels so much different, but since I'm in control it makes the sensation even better.

It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm coming again.

And I was certain Wesker could feel it because his grip on my hips suddenly tightened.

Wesker- "Keep going Dear Heart, I'm nearly there too."

I took a couple of breaths before increasing my speed.

The sensation felt almost too much for me.

If Wesker didn't have his grip on my hips then I surely would've fallen off his lap.

I kept on bouncing on him until the coil inside me snapped.

I have never felt so much euphoria before and I welcomed it.

I know my father would be pissed off to know what I'm doing with his enemy.

But I didn't give a f*ck.

And I never will.

You- "ALBERT!!!!"

In a few short seconds I ceased my movements and felt myself release.

This orgasm didn't compare to the previous one.

If anything this one felt a whole lot stronger.

Wesker's grip was even tighter than usual but my body went numb after my orgasm that I didn't even notice it.

After some time, Wesker lifted me up so he could remove himself out of me.

At this point I couldn't even move and I felt my eyes closing.

You- "Wesker..."

Wesker- "I know Dear Heart....rest up, I promise I will wait for you to wake up before inserting the chip back into your brain."

You- "Thank you...Albert."

I closed my eyes as I felt Wesker place his coat over my naked form.

I just hope I wake up just to see him one last time before I go.

He did promise me.

And he never goes back on his promises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 21
Wesker x Female Reader This story is connected with my Leon x Reader book. The side of Wesker no one knows about. Takes place before the Resident Evi...
7.1K 130 4
It's been a few months since you and Leon save Ashley from the evil cult stuff and some day. You and Leon go into the White House to see if the Pres...
8.5K 338 32
This is the story of the resident evil franchise but through the eyes of a young survivor. His goals to find out his origin, purpose and internal con...
49.5K 1.5K 25
"No matter where you run you can't hide from me. No matter what you become you can't stop me. Everything you see it's because of me. Every day you li...