Keep Talking

kpopfanfictrash

Summary: After a few drinks with your boyfriend, you get back to your apartment and he accidentally lets slip... Еще

Keep Talking

11.1K 371 38
kpopfanfictrash

Stumbling into the warmth of your apartment, you giggle at Taehyung's attempt to close the door. He manages the feat in the end but your door often sticks and, with the shit weather you're having, the act is near-impossible. Once shut, Taehyung stays there for a moment, panting in darkness while you shrug from your coat.

Your apartment is chilly, more so due to the rain. "Brr." You shiver, dropping both coat and bag to the floor. "Taehyung, come here," you whine, stepping out of your shoes. "Come warm me up."

He snorts, turning around. Dragging a hand through messy hair, Taehyung undoes his coat with the other. His umbrella lies in a puddle beside him – were you less tipsy, you would scold about water getting in the apartment but right now, cannot begin to care. What began as leaving the apartment for dinner soon became a long wait at the restaurant, a drink at the bar, two more drinks with your meal and a trip to the cocktail place next door – which led to your current state of inebriation, happily giggling at Taehyung's tie; askew, from where you tugged him up the stairs.

Taehyung smiles when you laugh, removing his coat to drape over the chair. He steps from his shoes, closing the distance between you to curl a hand around your waist. Taehyung stares a moment longer than necessary, drinking in your appearance. His gaze travels your body with an intensity that make you shiver, entirely unrelated to the cold.

You wore an outfit he loves tonight – that tight, black sweater dress with the neckline, paired with earrings Taehyung bought you for your birthday. Keeping one hand firm on your waist, Taehyung's other skims the length of your jaw. His finger brushes a delicate filigree earring dangling down from your ear. Exhaling gently, his warm breath hits your throat. Taehyung smells like the last cocktail he drank; a heady combination of citrus, whiskey and mint.

Involuntarily, your hands begin to wander his body. Taehyung's smile flickers, fingers digging harder into the curve of your waist. His thumb rubs gentle circles over your stomach, other hand rising to push back a strand of your hair.

Bending, Taehyung presses his lips to your jaw. "You are so fucking beautiful," he groans, mouthing his way down your neck. "In the last bar everyone was staring at you and wondering what the hell you were doing with me."

When he reaches your collarbone, Taehyung sucks a hickey into sensitive skin. You inhale, kneels buckling as your head hits the wall. "Not true," you pant, gripping his arms tighter in an attempt to remain upright. "I looked all around that room, and everyone in it was nothing. Nothing compared to you, anyways," you tease, kissing his nose when he rises.

Taehyung wrinkles the feature. "What about compared to you?"

"Well, that's a different question."

Laughing, Taehyung returns to your dress. Long fingers skim your neckline, smoothing the fabric to highlight your curves. Taehyung inhales, brushing the underside of your bra. The undergarment is lace, scanty enough that your nipples are just visible through the dress. Taehyung takes advantage of this, brushing them both with his thumbs.

"Ah," he groans; the sound of a man starved. Taehyung lowers one forearm to the wall, pressing himself even closer. He curls a hand into your hair, lowering his forehead to yours. "You know what I can't stop thinking about?" he murmurs, hips shifting above you to mold against yours.

"What?" you breathe, fingers scrunching into the fabric of his button-down.

Taehyung's hair falls into his gaze. "That... thing we were talking about, earlier," he says, earnest.

At this, you freeze and open your eyes. Taehyung stares back at you, gaze dark and lidded. Your hands clutch at his back, attempting to ascertain your boyfriend's current level of seriousness. "I – what thing?" you blurt, even though you know exactly what he means.

The conversation Taehyung is referring to still burns in your mind, if you are being entirely honest.

Taehyung swallows, body held flush to yours. "You know," he whispers, a note of longing entering his voice. "You... me... the future...?"

Slowly, Taehyung pushes his knee between yours. It inches the hem of your dress higher, exposing your thighs but you find you do not care, too consumed by his gaze.

"Do you mean..." You pause, the words barely audible. "Us having kids?"

Saying it out loud makes your pulse quicken, thighs clenching hard around Taehyung's. His gaze darkens, feeling your reaction and knowing the idea turns you on. The one hand in your hair tightens. "Mhm," Taehyung nods, his words soft and needy. "Fuck, I can't stop thinking about it."

Your heart leaps, excitement blazing to life in your veins. This is new for you both; you have not discussed that aspect of your future before. Obviously, you knew he wanted kids – so do you. Taehyung plays with every baby he sees and you, well, you come from a big family and have always wanted that for your children.

Despite this, you two are not in the right place for children. No one has proposed; not to mention crippling student loan debt and Taehyung returning to school for his MBA. Still, even though it is not the right time, you cannot deny the idea is exciting. Especially now, buzzed on wine and with Taehyung's warm body pressed against you.

"I..." Hesitating, you pull him closer. "What have you been thinking about?"

Taehyung's gaze is dark, slowly licking his lips. "Well." He inhales, lifting his hand to his tie. You help him to loosen it, sliding it off of his neck and onto the floor. "I keep thinking about you... letting me get you pregnant. The idea of you wanting to have a baby... with me..." Taehyung's voice hitches. "The idea of you wanting to start a family with me... it's so fucking hot."

"Oh?" you murmur, sliding your hands up his neck. Your fingers curl into the base of his hair.

Nodding, Taehyung cups the back of your head and tilts your face upwards. "Yeah. You'd look so fucking sweet with my baby inside you."

At this, you laugh. The soft noise escapes before you can stop it. "I'm sorry," you say, pressing a kiss to his hand. "But really – I'd look good? Morning sickness and a giant belly would look oh, so sexy?"

"Ha." Taehyung growls, kissing you softly before he bites down on your lip. "It would be the hottest thing in the world, Y/N. You'd want to do it with me. Imagine your belly all full and... god, I don't know. I must sound mental," he half-laughs, hands continuing to grasp at your body.

"No, you don't," you assure him, breath hitching at the image he paints. "It's – I want you to keep talking."

"Oh?" Taehyung smiles, fingers fumbling to locate your zipper. Slowly, he tugs the metal down. "What do you want me to say, baby?"

His hands come to a stop just over the curve of your ass. Standing before him, you part your lips to look up.

"I want you to..." You trail off when Taehyung's hands slip under your neckline. He pushes your dress halfway down your shoulders. "Want you to talk more about getting me pregnant."

Taehyung freezes, wildness leaping into his gaze. He groans, resuming his motion to tug your dress to your waist. "Fuck," he exhales, seeing your breasts fully exposed. The lace of your bra is barely decent, nipples already hard. They strain and ache against the material, further proof of how turned on you are.

Keeping your back to the wall, Taehyung lowers his head to close his lips over a nipple. He sucks through the lace, as you groan out his name. Other hand cupping your breast, he teases you slowly, mercilessly. When Taehyung finally deigns to look up, the entire cup of your bra is wet. Slowly, he tugs your bra lower.

Roughly, Taehyung cups you with both hands, rolling your nipples between thumb and forefinger. Moaning, you arch forward and press yourself into his grasp. "Taehyung," you beg, needing more. In response, his other hand slides down your body and widens your stance.

He does not touch you yet. The pads of his fingers brush tantalizingly over your heat but he withdraws, gaze sparking with mischief. A whimper escapes, you cannot help it. Already, you shift against him, feeling uncomfortably wet. Taehyung must know and yet, he does nothing – well, not nothing. Undoing the clasp of your bra, he bares your chest to him finally.

Unable to stay still in the face of his teasing, you reach for his chin and return his lips to yours. Taehyung gives up, sinking forward while you lick into his mouth, tongues tangling as you breathe a sigh of relief. With a growl, Taehyung returns your enthusiasm in spades. One hand holds your head, the other grasps at your hips, your thigh, yanking your dress upwards to pull you against him.

The bulge in his pants is obvious, grinding with vigor against the heat of your core. Whimpering, you wish there were less clothing between you. When he finally breaks free, Taehyung keeps your body to his. "Wanna come inside you," he gasps, hot in your ear. "Wanna fuck you raw, feel your warm, wet walls clenched tight around me."

"Oh," you moan, arching upwards. "What else?"

"Wanna fill you up with my cum," he hums, dragging his nose up the skin of your throat. Taehyung purrs, sending you reeling. "Wanna keep it all inside, finger you like that. It won't matter," he growls, cupping your ass with both hands. "You're gonna have my baby, anyways."

"Shit," you moan. Hazily, you begin to lose yourself in the fantasy. "I want that too, Tae," you say. "I want you to fuck me so deep. Fill me up so I can't take anymore."

"Yeah?" he inhales, rutting slowly against you. Scrambling for the top of your dress, Taehyung shoves this to the floor. "Fuck, baby. I need to be inside you."

Without another word, you reach for his hands and pull him down the hallway. Midway, Taehyung comes to a stop, looping both arms around your waist and pulling you roughly against him. He begins to grind his cock against your ass, feverishly kissing the side of your neck. Fingers skimming your torso, he flicks over your nipples until you emit a moan.

"I thought," you gasp, trying not to push back, "you wanted to fuck me. Thought you wanted to put a baby in me, Tae." The last word is a whine, heat shooting straight to your core.

Taehyung exhales and bites down on your ear. "Shit, yeah," he says, smacking your ass to usher you forward. "Get on the bed, sweetheart."

Happily, you oblige and enter your bedroom, shoving pillows to the floor to make way for your ass. Seated on top of your mattress, you watch Taehyung step inside, undoing his buttons. His shirt falls to the ground, followed by his belt, pants and boxers. As he walks forward, he strips; much too fast for your liking.

When he finally steps free from his boxers, you see Taehyung's cock spring up and realize how hard he has been. His tip is red, pretty with a small bead of pre-cum glistening just at the top. Grasping himself in one hand, Taehyung walks forward and begins pleasuring himself. The veins in his cock stand out, rivaled only by those in his hands. Whimpering aloud, you spread yourself on the bed for his gaze.

Taehyung chuckles, lowering one knee to the mattress. He lets go of himself in order to do so, cock standing out from his waist. You cannot look away, licking your lips at the sight – god, do you want his dick in your mouth. This is always your favorite drunk pastime; sucking Taehyung off until he begs for your pussy.

"Not tonight," Taehyung cautions, leaning forward and brushing your lips with his. Cupping the back of your head, he winds your hair through his fingers. "Tonight, I wanna be inside you."

"Okay," you exhale, brushing his nose with yours. Breaking free from the kiss, you lean back on your elbows.

Taehyung stares for a moment, awed before lowering a hand to your thighs. He starts rubbing you over your panties, staring intently while you try and stave off a response. Chest heaving, you watch him and bite down on your lip. Taehyung grinds his palm into your sex, middle finger stroking your core to get you gradually wetter.

He can feel how turned on you are, panties drenched with arousal until finally, you break and let out a moan. "Fuck," you pant, giving in and grinding against his palm.

"What was that, sweetheart?" Taehyung teases, bending to ease the pain with a kiss.

You do not respond, too lost in the sensation urged from your body. Moving your hips faster, you chase after your high and arch your back on the bed. Taehyung closes his lips over your nipple, making you whimper. "Fuck, Tae," you gasp. "Gonna cum, soon."

Abruptly, Taehyung withdraws his hand. You swear. Eyes snapping open, you stare as Taehyung yanks your panties down to your ankles. These are quickly removed, thrown on top of Taehyung's discarded clothing. Returning to you, Taehyung pushes your ankles apart.

"Fuck," he groans, staring at your cunt. "You're so ready for me, Y/N. So ready for my cock." Taehyung hums, moving forward to press his cock to your opening. "So ready to be filled up by me, yeah?"

"Mhm," you agree, wrapping both arms around his neck. "Want you to fuck me so good," you whisper into his ear. "Want you to make me yours."

Gritting his teeth, Taehyung hisses as the meaning behind your words. Some deep, primal part urge within him comes to life and he grunts, burying his cock partway inside you. "Shit," he grinds out, jaw clenched firmly above you. "Of course I am, sweetheart. Gonna give you everything that I have, make you mine."

Tightening your arms around him, you gasp and hold on. You take the pill daily, but you and Taehyung tend to use condoms anyways. To have him inside you like this is new; you moan louder, when he shoves himself in another inch. It makes the fantasy seem real, makes it feel as though Taehyung is actually trying to get you pregnant.

For a moment, the lines blur and you are not sure what is real. This feels real; the future feels real.

"Fuck," he chokes, burying his face in your neck. "Your pussy is so tight, Y/N. So hot and wet, fuck. Should've done this months ago," he grunts, thrusting himself deeper.

It only takes a few more times before he bottoms out. When he does, Taehyung does not waste any time. Pulling out quickly, he sinks back inside you with a wet, sinful noise. A gasp tears itself from your lips, shoved backwards by the blunt force of his hips. Taehyung follows this thrust with another, hips snapping forward and making you swear. The wet, messy sounds of him fucking you fill the room as you groan.

Taehyung seems to be just as destroyed, lifting your legs up in the air to fuck you like that. "Shit," he exhales, sliding one finger to either side of your cunt and letting his cock slip in between. Within seconds, his fingers are coated in your arousal. "This is so fucking hot, babe. You are so fucking hot."

"You feel so good," you moan, hands fisting in sheets. In this position, there is little control for you to have – you can only lie there and take it, while he thrusts fast inside you.

Smirking, Taehyung leans forward and cups your jaw in one hand. "Yeah?" he murmurs, dark hair falling into his gaze. "You like this, sweetheart? You like thinking about getting pregnant with my baby?"

Fervently, you nod. "Yeah," you groan, beginning to see stars. Taehyung's cock hits so deep inside you, body brushing over your clit and the idea of him filling you up with his cum – it all has you trembling, shaking apart underneath him. "Doesn't matter how many times you cum," you hum, licking his finger when it is placed on your lips. "Don't matter how many times you fuck me with that giant cock of yours. I'm yours, gonna have your baby."

Taehyung's gaze soften and he nods, crushing your lips to his. One hand fists in your hair, his other grasping your knee and locking your thigh over his waist. He fucks you hard and fast, rocking his hips while you moan in submission. Each noise is eaten by his lips, swallowed while you both near your high. Taehyung continues thrusting, sweaty and messy while your bodies come together, over and over.

"Ah!" you gasp, tightening that final, unbearable inch. Taehyung clasps you harder, kissing you soft while you shudder apart underneath him. Somehow, you hold on, cresting a dark wave of bliss while his hips start to slow.

When you lie, spent and out of touch underneath him, Taehyung begins kissing your jawline. Slowly, your eyes flutter open. "Shit," you mutter.

Taehyung grins, dropping another kiss to your lips. His cock is still hard – you can practically feel how badly he needs to move inside you. "Can I," he murmurs, shuddering when he exhales. "Can I, please...?"

With a weak sort of laugh, you clasp both arms around his neck. Despite how sensitive your body is, you nod and bring your lips to his ear. "Fill me up," you whisper, lifting your hips. "Give me all of you, baby, cum inside me."

Excitedly, Taehyung grunts and resumes his motion. If you thought he was fucking you hard before, you were wrong – now, he pounds into your body, shaking the bed with each thrust. Dazedly, you realize your thighs will bruise tomorrow. Staring at him, you slide your hands up his body. Perspiration glistens on his brow, his hair while Taehyung clenches his jaw, hands clasping your body to his.

"Shit, shit, shit," he grunts, hips starting to stutter. "I can't believe you want this, Y/N, want me to – ah! Y/N," he groans, shuddering forward.

Hot, thick cum pulses inside you. You feel his moment of release, when Taehyung half-collapses and shoves himself even deeper. It is a lot, more than you've ever experienced and you love every second, whispering Taehyung's name into his shoulder.

Once done, Taehyung lowers his head. He kisses your brow, nose, lips as, chuckling softly, he pulls from your body – only to cup your heat with his hand, holding his cum gently in place. Propping yourself on your elbows, you stare at him as, wordlessly, Taehyung pushes his finger inside you.

"Oh," you inhale, breathless while Taehyung feels you like that. It feels amazingly intimate; him gently stroking your sex and, once finished, Taehyung pulls his hand free – only to flop down on your body.

"Hey!" you blurt, starting to laugh.

With a grin, Taehyung turns to kiss the top of your nose. "Hey," he grins, eyes bright. "What's up?"

"I have to clean myself up," you giggle, stroking his hair and pushing it back from his face. "We still have to sleep here tonight, you know."

Though he pouts, Taehyung nods. "Alright, alright," he sighs, dramatically rolling onto his back. "Go and take care of yourself, baby."

When you leave the bed, his fingers tangle in yours and you look down, surprised. "What is it?" you ask, watching him sit up on the bed. Taehyung's lips part, as though troubled. "What's wrong?"

Heart beating fast in your chest, you wonder if you took things too far. Taehyung was the one who brought the kink up, but perhaps he never meant for things to escalate so quickly. Your nervousness is eased when Taehyung reaches out, pulling you towards him and kissing you slowly.

When he is done, Taehyung exhales and opens his eyes. "I just want you to know... I meant everything I said," he confesses, quiet. "Just because we can't... it isn't the right time... I want that for us eventually. You know?"

A previously unknown happiness bursts from your chest, fluttering cheesily against your ribcage. Hiding your smile, you kiss him again. "I know," you assure him, equally soft. "I meant it, too."

With that, you tug yourself free and stand from the bed.

© kpopfanfictrash, 2019. Do not copy or repost without permission. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

111K 1.9K 67
Just a bunch of random oneshots with the OP characters. I do not own any of the characters, just the stories. Achievements!: #1 in vivi 2023/2024 #3...
11.1K 866 12
as a fluffer for a popular porn star, your focus is to keep him hard and performing on set. turns out he's not the only thing that's hard.
81.8K 2.4K 84
How it all starts: In your 30 years of existence, no man had ever rendered you completely and utterly dumbstruck. Yet, here he was, in all his strapp...
64.2K 636 50
Leilia is just a 17 year old dancer, being the highest kooks ever - meaning everybody knows who she is. BACKSTORY ; Leilia is originally from the out...