Escape [Discontinued]

By flesh_eater871

SO wattpad decided to delete my account that I loved a lot. I'm sorry,, I'm gonna start fresh, I'll be writin... More

Burn Out (1)
Lost (3)
Change (4)
Divergent (5)
bruh moment (update thing)
another update thing
Discontinued

Wings (2)

5.1K 207 125
By flesh_eater871

My family had gotten home, my mother cooked dinner and we sat at the table. As if nothing was ever wrong, every single night.
I can't take that anymore.

They talked about all sorts of things, I didn't answer any questions about school.
I finished, I kissed Natsu on the forehead and said goodnight to my mom. I just glanced at my dad but he didn't seem to care.

I headed back to my room after I put away my dishes, my hands cold and shaking. I closed my door and locked it.

I pulled my blanket over me and sat up, staring at the wall in front of me. I took a deep breath, thinking it all through.

Tears welled up. I had no idea what the fuck I was about to do.

I charged my phone and packed my bags. Pushing the bag under my bed. Before my mom walked and asked if I was alright, I told her that I just had a bad day at practice. She understood, pushing my hair back she kissed my forehead.

With her soft smile she told me that I should get rest. I nodded as she left, "I love you." I whispered as she closed it.

I didn't cry, I tried not to.

♡♡♡

Hours passed, it was midnight already. I snuck out of my room, I passed Natsu's. She looked so calm, I closed her door silently.

I grabbed a few water bottles from the fridge, some money from both my parent's wallets and a few snacks.

I quietly snuck back to my room. I closed to the door.

I wrote something down at my desk, a note.
It read:

Mom, dad, Natsu.
I'm sorry.
I just don't feel at home.
I love you, please don't come looking for me.

I hid the note under my pencil case, so they'd see it eventually.

My breath was getting heavier, but I told myself to calm down. I reached for my window that was above my bed, my shaking hands. I opened it and slowly took the screen out trying not to make noise.

I pushed the screen under my bed as I took out my bag. I walked to my closet and put on another jacket over my sweater.

I glanced at a photograph of Natsu, my mom and dad. I took it off my desk and folded it, putting it into my pocket.

Can I finally be free?
Am I really doing this?

I calmed myself down, telling myself that this is the best thing to do. I opened the window all the way, throwing my bag down onto the ground, which was fairly far down. I climbed out my window backwards, my feet closer to the ground. When I knew I could I let go of the windowsill.

I fell down when I landed but it was better than spraining an ankle. I stood up and wiped the dirt off my clothing. I realized I was outside now, and there was only one thing left to do.

I grabbed my bag, swung it over my shoulder. I picked up the pace, starting to run down the street. I stopped and looked back, back at that house I grew up in. That place I was supposed to call home.

This was the best thing to do.

I smiled then turned back around. There were barely any cars out at all. I ran back to the school, I went to find my bike. It was chained up to the bike rack and I pulled out the key. Then noticing the note tied onto it.

All it said was, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I knew exactly who it was from. I crumpled up the note and threw it to the ground. Unlocking my bike, I stuffed the chain and key into my bag, climbing over the bike onto the seat.

I pedalled out of the school grounds, onto the street. I had no plan and no idea where the hell I was going, but that's what was fun about it. I had about 140 dollars from my parents to start off and a few snacks so I'd survive for a while.

I biked down the road, the ground was wet from the rain earlier and the streetlights were shining onto it. There was nobody around, it felt like I was alone in the world, like this place belonged to me.

I stretched my arms out and let out a loud cheer. It echoed and I covered my mouth, laughing afterwards.

I stopped to plug in my headphones, blasting those 80s songs my mom liked and I somehow got attached to.

As I biked down the road, wind blowing through my orange hair I smiled widely. My heart beating out of my chest.

Of course I was saddened by it, but also so happy. To see that town slowly fade from my sight.

Nobody knew I was gone yet, I had a head start to run away. I was so terrified yet so excited.

I was rethinking it, maybe just give up and go back home like nothing happened. But I was so far out already, I had waited so long to do this.

Hours passed as I got tired, I stopped to drink water. It was about 3 in the morning, I checked on my phone.

I was so far from home, I'm glad I had a map on my phone.

"I guess I'm going to Tokyo?" I dreamed of a better life there. Where nobody knew me at all.
I'd get a job and find a new hobby and become someone else. Nobody I know will find me.

I looked up at the stars, smiling again.

I continued biking, until I saw the streets filled at this hour, the bright lights and tall buildings.

Maybe I'll get lost, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

Goodbye karasuno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.3K 15
𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘡𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒𝘡𝘒 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳�...
885K 15.5K 48
Just a book of pictures about haikyuu ships these are all from pinterest unless i said otherwise ooooh wow achievements/highest ranks 100k reads #105...
11.8K 1.7K 59
ΰ·„ΰ·”ΰ·ƒΰ·ŠΰΆΈ ΰ·„ΰ·’ΰΆ» වෙࢱවා ΰ·€ΰΆœΰ·š. ࢑ࢺාࢧ ΰΆΈΰΆ‚ ΰ·„ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆ± ΰΆ―ΰ·šΰ·€ΰΆ½ΰ·Š ΰΆ‡ΰ·„ΰ·™ΰΆ± ΰΆ‘ΰΆšΰΆšΰ·Š ΰΆ±ΰ·‘ .
4.7K 145 8
Sanji is an omega. He hates alphas despite the fact that alphas are meant to protect omegas. It always made him feel weak. That is until he meets zor...