-The Witch Authority- (Blue...

By twohumansinonebody

When 17 years old Pink goes into the woods playing hide and seek with her friends, she got lost. She never t... More

1. The Forest
2. The Pain
3. More Complicated
4. Witches
5. ''Tell Me About You''
6. ''You shouldn't ''
7. The Bath
8. The Blood
9. ''Welcome.''
10. The Truth
11. ''Listen to me !''
12. ''This is bad''
13. ''No Pain, no gain...''
14. ''It's like a Long Dream''
15. I'll leave
16. A Surprise
17. ''Real Truth''
18. Have a Rest

19. Quiet Day

332 13 38
By twohumansinonebody

NSFW again c:  just a reminder  so you know what are you getting into!

Pink p.o.v.

''White don't goo...'' i heard someone say really fast and quiet.

I opened my eyes and saw my ceiling. ''My home...'' i said and smiled. I wanted to get up when i couldn't. I froze. 

Am i under a spell again !?? I looked at my chest.

I smiled. 

It was Yellow laying next to me sleeping. So cute!

I didn't hesitate to take a picture of this. 

I looked at my left side to see if i would find Blue. 
No tracks of her.

I thought about what happened yesterday and i blushed so hard like a tomato. I fastly got up trying not to wake Yellow.

I overthought about everything and hid my head in blanket. It was ,... interesting evening.

I got up from my bed and changed from pyjamas to my black shirt and jeans. ''I wonder where is Blue.'' i thought and went out of my room to go downstairs to prepare breakfast. It was 7 am.

I yawned and suddenly smelled something good. I looked in the kitchen and i found Blue, cooking?

''Blue?'' i asked behind her and she almost jumped. She turn around and looked shocked.
I smiled and chuckled grabbing some water and sitting down on the chair. ''Good morning Blue,'' i said and smiled. She blushed and smiled back approaching me.

''Well good morning Pink. Slept good?'' she smirked and i almost choked on my water. I looked at her blushing and nod. She chuckled and patted my head giving me a kiss on a cheek. ''Good.'' and she went to continue to do what ever she was doing.

I smiled widely and chuckled. This morning is quiet good! 

''What chu cooking Blue?'' i asked and got up from the chair and hugged her behind. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. ''Something for breakfast that you two will like.'' She said and turned around to hug me more properly.

It was a warm hug. I felt so, safe.

''Good morning you love birds.'' I jumped a little and saw Yellow smiling behind corner. I sighed and Blue laughed. ''Good morning Yellow.'' she said and went out of the hug. 

I turned around at Yellow and showed her my tongue. For sec she looked angry and surprised and then she smirked showing her tongue too. 

We laughed and i went to the fridge to look what we had.

We had nothing.

''You two i think we will need to go buy groceries.'' i said and looked at them. They looked at me confused.

''Groceries?'' Yellow asked and i nod. ''Yes, you'll go to the shop to buy food instead to hunt it in forest.'' i chuckled and they frowned. 

''Sure thing, let's just eat breakfast and then we can go.'' Blue said and turn around preparing the table.

I nod and went to the stairs. ''Where you going Pink?'' Blue asked and i stopped looking at her. ''To grab some money plus maybe i'll get a shower before we leave.'' i said and smiled continuing.

Blue suddenly caught my hand and i looked at her surprised stopping and looking at her. ''Don't shower now, shower in the evening.'' she said and kinda smirked and smiled. I looked at her confused and nod.

''Oh, o-okay then i guess.'' i said and smiled going upstairs. 

I grabbed my wallet and phone. I opened my wallet and i had 100 dollars. Great! we can buy a lot of things!

I run downstairs and found Yellow and Blue already eating and talking. I smiled and went to sit next to them.

''So what did you make Blue?'' i asked and she smiled. ''Nothing special, pancakes you taught us and waffles plus, some bacon. Enjoy!'' she said and Yellow and i nod and started eating.

Boi, those were good one pancakes and actually, the whole breakfast was amazing!

I exhaled and got up from the table walking to the door. I grabbed my shoes and sat down on the stairs. ''Get ready, we are leaving.'' i said and they both nodded walking upstairs to get them selves ready.

I waited few minutes close to the door when i heard the door closes. They were ready.
I looked at them and they were again fancy dressed. Yellow had business clothing on and Blue had a short dress. 

They looked hot not gonna lie.

''Ready to go Pink?'' Yellow asked and i nod opening the house and leaving together.

The shop wasn't so far away from our home so we went by our feet. We were kinda quiet. 
I miss White. A lot. She was like a mom to me.
I looked down on the ground and sighed. Maybe there's, still way.

''Pink, we're here.'' Suddenly Yellow said and i got away from my thoughts. I looked up and saw a little shop.

''Then let's get in !'' i said and smiled and entered the shop. They both smiled and followed me.
We got to ourselves shopping cart and we collect a lot of groceries. Almost every time we had to stop because they were curious and i had to explain.

Shopping took us a lot of time. When we finally got everything we needed, we went to pay for it.
''Okay, you put the things in here and the lady will check it. After everything she checks i am going to pay. You'll grab the groceries and put them in the cart. Got it ?'' i said and they both nod.

It was our turn and they did exactly what i told them.
''It will be 88.50 dollars.'' the lady said and i gulped. Good thing i brought the 100 dollar with me. I gave it the lady and she gave me the change. 

We went out of the shop and put the groceries in bag and left.

For such a good morning it was a good day too! We stopped to have ice cream, some coffe and we went home after that.

I opened the house and we went in. 

''*sigh* I am tired, i am going to lay down on the bed. Call me for a dinner!'' Yellow said and went upstairs to my moms room and closed the doors.

There was only Blue and me. I looked at her and she looked back at me smiling. I smiled back and we both went to kitchen to put down the groceries. 

We had kinda a food fight too and we laughed.
After few minutes we put everything we needed in fridge and i went to sit in the couch. I sighed but suddenly Blue covered my eyes from behind and chuckled. I tried to put them away but of course Blue is stronger.

She suddenly sat next to me still covering my eyes. ''I'll give you reward.'' She said and i blushed.
''W-What kind of reward?'' i asked and she chuckled saying nothing and kissed my lips suddenly. I blushed but i joined in.

She backed away and put away her hands away from my eyes. I looked at her shocked and she smiled. I smiled back and got up leaving her. She looked at me confused.

''Where are you going Pink?'' Blue asked and i turned around to stairs. ''To shower Blue, it's already 7 pm! See ya later!'' Before she could say anything i was already upstairs. I lay over the wall and blushed more again.

This is no time for gay panic. I need a shower.
I opened my room and took my pyjamas and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and sighed preparing the shower. I took off my clothes and went into the shower.

I sighed and the water splashed around my body and on my hair. I needed one for so long.
I grabbed body shampoo and put it all over my body. I couldn't reach the back and i sighed continuing showering.

''Need help with the back?'' i suddenly heard and i looked over my shoulder in fear. I blushed. It was Blue with me in a shower!!
''Uuhh...'' was i could say, i looked little bit down and saw she was all naked.... again. I blushed even more feeling a nosebleed coming soon.

I turned around in embarrassment. Blue chuckled and she suddenly came closer hugging me from behind and her i could feel boobs touching my back. ''You have really dirty back. Let me take care of it.'' she said and i felt her hands rubbing my back.
I exhaled and smiled remembering the time when we all went to take a bath.

''This is really good...'' i said and suddenly i felt her hand slowly going down close to my thigh. ''I know, that's why i am doing this.'' she said and started kissing my neck slowly going down on my back. I shivered but it was hella good.

''Ahh,~'' i suddenly groaned and i could say that got Blue really turned on. She got even closer and now starting bitting my shoulder. I bit my lip and just lean on the wall with my arm enjoying Blue and her love. She didn't stop, that was only a start. 

She then rested her head on my shoulder and got even more close to my ear whispering. ''Spread the legs a little Pinki~.'' she smirked and i did as she said so. 

I looked up in embarrassment when i felt her hand in my private part. I looked over my shoulder at her and she smirked more pulling in. I felt the blood rushing in me and blushing again more. I groaned again and she pulled even more.

I was at my limit. I looked over at Blue and she just smirked and whispered again. ''Just wait a little longer.'' She said and i looked in front of me trying to hold myself.

Of course i couldn't take it anymore and i let it all out. Blue hugged me and kissed me ear. ''You did well.'' she said and got away from me a little.

''This was your reward for holding the shower for me too.'' she said and started to wash herself. I looked at her shocked and surprised. 
I smiled and suddenly i kissed her and she didn't do anything. She pulled me closer and we ended up kissing each other the whole shower.

It was a long good shower and i'll be honest, i want these sometime again. 
We ended the shower and got into pyjamas and laughed together going into my room.

It was 8 pm and of course we weren't so sleepy, we had to make dinner. Yet  we played few games on my phone. Blue still has problem with the phone but she's good at puzzles!

This day was a really good and quiet.

AAAhh i AM back again. LONG CHapter but thats oke right ?? ;w; TOOK me long enough i know but i am happy with this c: have some blink in this chapter cuz i lov em!! Enjoy uwu what can happen next? will they stay like this together? say in comments owo!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 15.5K 42
A human named Y/n had found herself in some trouble when she had strayed away from her adoptive parents. Lost and scared, she was lucky enough to stu...
139K 4.9K 77
How can an idea so stupid, create something so smart ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇ Yellow placed the shards of two gems together specifically a sha...
68K 1.4K 18
After Pink Diamond is shattered by Rose Quartz, Pink Pearl had no choice but to team up with the Crystal Gems and hides her true identity. After meet...
2.4K 92 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...