TIME, stranger things

By JULESJOKES

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆππ†π’ (seasons 1-3) More

SEASON ONE
THE TWO WEIRDOS ON MAPLE STREET
HOLLY, JOLLY
THE BODY
THE FLEA AND THE ACROBAT
THE MONSTER
THE BATHTUB
THE UPSIDE DOWN
END OF SEASON ONE
SEASON TWO
MADMAX
TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
THE POLLYWOG
WILL THE WISE
DIG DUG
THE LOST SISTER - REWRITTEN
THE GATE
END OF SEASON TWO
SEASON THREE
SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?
THE MALL RATS
THE CASE OF THE MISSING LIFEGUARD
THE SAUNA TEST
THE FLAYED
E PLURIBUS UNUM
THE BITE
THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT
END OF SEASON THREE
SEASON FOUR
ASTERN ( finally )

THE VANISHING OF WILL BYERS

47.3K 654 884
By JULESJOKES

   HAWKINS LAB's residents had never been quiet. It was always something happening. Cursing, screaming, demands, pleading, begging for lives that would end in seconds. Obedience, restraint, and the constant sad and miserable thoughts from others like her. Seven heard everything. Her mind was always filled with things she couldn't understand or things that she wished she'd never heard.

   But, that was just it. Usually, she heard everything. Every death, scream, torture device, every fatigue body being thrown onto the ground. But, the one night she hadn't heard a single thing, she was overcome with fear. It felt like the world stilled, her small world had stopped. And she was afraid that whatever had silenced the others, would come for her too.

   Except, the only thing that came for her was the girl like her. 011 had been tattooed into her wrist, similar to Seven's own number except on her left wrist. Very briefly did Eleven let her sit there until she had to urge her to get up and leave. Seven was startled, confused and cold but for the first time in her life, she let herself trust someone. Before she even knew what trust was, or what it meant, it was given to Eleven without a second thought.

   Two girls, subjects Seven and Eleven were running. Hand intertwined, speeding down the dark, looming halls that never held happiness. Seven glanced at the rainbow room, her eyes staring at it as they passed but soon stopped after Eleven tugged her hand harder so they'd go faster.

   The two girls, ran out the doors, their hospital gowns swaying between their legs. Too afraid to look back, ran without even a glance at each other. They both crawled into a tunnel, that led outside the big gate that trapped them inside hell, itself. They reconnected hands after Seven came out of the tunnel and continued to run. Seven felt her feet grow bloody and bruised but kept running, Repeating in her head to herself that she was finally free.

[][][]

   Seven and Eleven ran all night, only one resting while the other kept watch, not wanting to get caught and possibly murdered by the men that kept them imprisoned. They eventually agreed, silently, to start walking. As they got further and further into the forest they started to smell food. Something delicious that made Seven's mouth water.

   Her eyes flickered to a small building. It was way smaller than the lab but bigger than the unique buildings she'd passed by running through the woods. Seven pointed and Eleven turned to the small building. They went to walk toward it but a man came out. They hid behind the tree slightly, not quite in plain sight. They watched the bald man put a slightly big bag into a can. He was a quite chubby man but his face shown something that didn't mean that he was too friendly.

   "Careful," Seven whispered, not being good at it. Eleven glanced at her, surprised she knew that word. They weren't taught new words very often, but Seven must have caught onto the word. "Extra careful." Seven went on, staring at the side of Eleven's face. Eleven just nodded her head and walked forward, Seven trailing behind her.

[][][]

   Seven and Eleven wondered into the small building, Seven cringing at the door creaking. But seeming, nobody noticed that it did, making Seven sigh in relief. Eleven walked ahead of Seven, glancing at men that were talking to each other with a smile. Seven stared mysteriously at them, wondering why they were smiling. They just were exchanging words. Seven shook her head, she needed to focus and not get caught.

   Eleven and Seven walked over to the sink, but stopped once the delicious smell returned. Seven immediately turned her head to the tray of fries. She and Eleven walked towards it, Eleven glancing up at the two man talking. Seven stared at it, mouth watering all over again. Seven was the first to pick up a fry. Eleven stared at her as she did so, Seven munched in it for a second before nodding. Not glancing at eleven as she went to get more fries.

   It was a minute or two before they two girls heard a yell, a yell that startled them to no end. Sevens heart raced when she heard the yell, immediately hoping that it wasn't the men. But once she looked up, she knew her hopes were not true. Eleven ran as seven grabbed the tray of fries and ran behind her, "Hey!" The man yelled, chasing after them, anger laced in his voice.

   Seven knew once the man was just millimeters from Eleven that she had to let the man get her so Eleven could get away. Seven let the man grab her and the tray of fries that was suppose to be eaten, ended up on the floor which disappointed Seven. The man turned her around, Seven's heart raced at she nodded at Eleven to leave, "Go!" She exclaimed at the girl but Eleven's feet stayed planted on the ground.

   Seven mentally rolled her eyes at the stubborn girl, not believing that her one chance to leave, ended up with her staying instead of going. Seven would have jumped at the chance, but realized that maybe that was the problem. That instead of trying to save Eleven, she would run. Maybe there's something wrong with that. "You think you can still from me, boy!?" The man yelled into Seven's face.

   The spit that flew in Seven's face made her silently cringe and distorted her face into disgust. Saliva on people's face were nasty, as Seven's was told before being dragged into a dark room because of spitting into her trainers face.

   The chubby man stared at Seven's disgusted face and then directed his attention to Eleven's face, analyzing. "What the hell.."

[][][]

   The man gave Eleven a burger and fries while Seven had a nuggets and fries. Seven took one look at the burger and gagged, it smelled horrid and Seven didn't want one bite of it. Seven instead, munched on nuggets and fries. The golden nugget giving her the best burst of flavor she has ever had before. Eleven dug into her meal as Seven did the same, not giving the man the time of day.

   "Geez," The man stared at them, hungrily chewing on the food. "Your parents forget to feed y'all?" He asked, staring at the two, knowing that they could be related. Besides, Eleven's bald cut head and Seven's hair already growing, that didn't make any difference as to why they were dressed in hospital gowns and were eating like they hadn't eaten in days.

   "Is that why y'all ran away? They uh, they hurt y'all?" The man continued on, noticing the girls made no effort into talking to him. Seven glanced up at him, he had it. He had the main reason but it's not like they would tell him that he was correct. "Y'all went to the hospital, y'all got scared, you ran off, you wound up here, is that it?" The man asked the girls once again. Seven once again, glanced at him. But continued chewing on her delicious nuggets.

   The man seemed to be fed up and snatched the food away from them, muttering something to himself. But Seven didn't pay attention, wondering why he would take their food away like that. Eleven and her looked at each other, wondering the same thing. Seven turned back to the man with narrowed eyes, wanting the food back.

   "I'll give this back, all right?" The man started, glancing between the two girls. "And y'all can have as much as you want. All right? Maybe even some ice cream. But you gotta answer a few questions first. All right?" The man stared at them. Seven noticed the man using the term, 'all right' a lot. Seven added it to the list of words that she held in her brain.

   "We gotta deal?" The man asked, Seven glancing at Eleven and nodding her head. Eleven doing so shortly after. "All right. Let's start with the easy stuff. Alright?" The man said. "My names Benny. Benny Hammond." The man now known as Benny, held out his hand. Seven stared at it curiously. Benny grabbed a hold of elevens hand and they held hands. "See? Like this. Here." Benny then grabbed a hold of Seven's hand, making her flinch from the sudden contact. "I got you. Don't worry. It's okay." He reassured her.

   They shook hands and then Eleven and Benny shook hands. Seven let out a small smile at the exchange, making Benny smile at the two girls. "Nice to meet you, Yeah. And you are?" Benny asked, but Eleven pressed her lips into a thin line. Seven let her small smile drop and immediately removed her hand. Benny sighs at the two girls. Benny glances down at the tattoo 011 and then he glanced at Seven's arm 007.

   The girls notice immediately and retract their hand from the table instantly. Seven looked down, this was getting to risky. He was noticing too much. Benny sighs again before speaking, "Eleven. Seven. What's it mean? What's that mean?" Benny asked, glancing at both girls. It was a while before a small voice interrupted the silence, "No." Eleven dismissed, staring at Benny. Seven glances at her, then at Benny, then narrowed her eyes, hoping he'd back off. For his own protection.

   "Well, I'll be damned. She speaks." Benny slightly praises. He glances at Seven but no words come from her. He turns back to Eleven, sighing. "No? No, what?" He asked. Silence. "All right. I guess no more food then." Benny takes the trays and he goes to get up. Panic surges through Seven as she sits closer to the edge of the seat. "Seven." She says urgently. Eleven quickly says after, "Eleven." Equally wanting the food.

   Benny stops and turns to look back at the two, "Yeah. What's it mean?" He asked, eyes darting between Eleven and Seven, mostly on seven because she spoke. "Seven." Seven pointed between her collar bones. "Eleven." Eleven pointed between her collar bones. Benny looks between the two once again and hands them their trays again. "All right, then here you go." Seven happily digs into her food once again. Eleven doing the same. "Take it easy. Take it easy." Benny says to the girls before handing them drinks that he apparently hid.

[][][]

   Benny rinses the dishes as Eleven and Seven each each a tub of ice cream. Eleven had strawberry, while Seven had vanilla but she frowned at the bland color, Benny put sprinkles in it, making Seven smile at him as she dug into the tub of ice cream. "You like that ice cream, huh?" Benny's asked, looking between the two. The two looked up, smiling at him. "Smile looks good on you both." He says to them.

   The two girls look between each other and stare at him confusedly. "You know, smile?" He asked then planted a wide smile on his face. Seven chuckled and Eleven smiled again. Benny chuckles, joy filling his features. Suddenly a knock on the door startles the two girls. Seven felt her heart beat increase and her body become tense. Eleven seemed to have to the same effect as Benny spoke. Seven didn't pay attention to him though, her heart racing was the only thing she could hear.

   Then, her eyes closed. Almost like clockwork, she heard could hear multiple voices. They were speaking all at once, she could barely register them. The thing she could hear clear as day was; get the girls, get the girls, get the girls.

   Once Seven saw Benny start to walk away she grabbed his hand, jumping off the counter, the ice cream falling with the spoon stabbed inside the middle, and held his hand. "Thank you." She says quickly and quietly. Benny smiled at her and walks away to see who was at the door. Seven glanced back at Eleven who seemed to have the same panicked look on her face.

   "Put ice cream down." Seven says to her sternly as Eleven did as told, jumping off the counter and holding Sevens hand, scared. They hear voices and a sudden bang! echoes throughout the little building. Seven felt footsteps walking towards them and that was their cue. Eleven and Seven ran to the back, about to escape out the back door but two men came from the back door with guns in their hands.

   Seven's eyes darkened and immediately, the gun was knocked out of his hand and the guy was punched in the stomach. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as something shattered in his mind. He fell to the ground and without a moment to spare; his neck was snapped. Blood came down her nostril and she looked back, her eyes going back to normal seeing that the second men lay dead. Seven grabbed Eleven's hand and ran down out the door, down the steps and into the forest.

[][][]

   The rain poured, hard. Making it hard to see for Seven, she ran hand in hand with Eleven until she heard voices. Tears ran down her face, washed away by the rain. Benny was dead. Meaning that they knew where they last were and they were coming for them. She froze, sticks below her breaking as she and Eleven stepped on them. Seven turned her head as she listened to the voices. "Do guys hear that?" The voice asked.

   Suddenly lights turned to them, a light flashed in both Eleven and Seven's face. Seven winced at the light as she breathed heavily, her chest going up and down quickly. Three boys stood in front of them, with smaller lights in their hands. One boy with super curly hair, the boy with pitch black hair staring right at Eleven and the last one stared right into Seven's soul, at least it felt like that to Seven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 289 13
. . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ Β°:. *β‚ŠΒ° .β˜†π—¦π—’π— π—˜ π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—’π——π—¬ π—žπ—œπ—— π—–π—’π— π—˜π—¦ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—˜π—”π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔 ...
146K 4.1K 20
βπ“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 ππŽπ“ 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽπ… πŽπ”π‘ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, πŒπ”ππ’πŽπ.❞ β•³β•³β•³β•³ Κ¬Κ¬π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑢 𝑾𝑢𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Όπ—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—Œ...
1.2K 20 13
❛Always an angel, never a god ❜ {fem√oc Γ— male^oc} Started: january 9, 2024 Ended:????
5.4K 109 8
I'm not gonna write a whole fOOking summary, I just don't wanna πŸ’€ It's basically all of season one of Stranger Things and you are a member of the pa...