"Broken Vows"

By Lovely__Kenzie

Chanel finds out that her husband has been cheating on her with someone close to her. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 3

6K 148 24
By Lovely__Kenzie

~Chanel~

*2 weeks later*

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous so I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I haven't felt this sick since I had Noah and that was 9 years ago. I've always wanted another child but, I wanted to make sure it was the right timing. Me and Nic have been good these past two week he has been spending more time with me and Noah.

Mommy are you okay? Noah asked standing in the doorway looking all confused...

Yes, baby I'm fine just a little sick. Where's your dad? I asked getting up and brushing my teeth...

Uh he said to tell you he'll be back he didn't want to wake you.

Did you eat breakfast? I asked scrunching me eyebrows a little...

Yeah, Daddy made me some pancakes, eggs and bacon. Yours are in the microwave I can go get it and bring it to you if you want.

Thank you so much. What would I do without you Pooh Bear?

I went and laid down in bed because I still felt a little sick.

Are you on your way back home?

*Ding*

My King 🤴🏾🖤😘
No, why?

I'm not feeling well and Noah has a football game at 1pm. Can you take him?

*Ding*

My King 🤴🏾🖤😘
Yeah, I'm just dropping my cousin Neko off at the airport then I'll be home. You need me to bring you anything?

No, I'm fine I'll just lay down and rest.

"Noah" I called out...

"Yes, mommy" he answered back...

Daddies going to take you to your football game today.

"But mommy I wanted you to take me" he said pouting...

I know baby, but mommies not feeling well I promise I'll make it to the next one...

~Nicholas~

*Moaning*

"Uh fuck me daddy" she said...

You going to cum for me?

Yes, daddy.

Fuck I'm about to cum baby.

I pulled out falling on the bed next to her I was out of breath.

"I really missed you daddy" she said laying her head on my chest...

I have to go soon Noah has a football at 1 o'clock and l have to take him because Chanel isn't feeling well.

"Ugh she always has an excuse to keep you away from me" she said rolling her eyes...

Ti what I tell you?

I don't care what you said.

"Where are my clothes I'm leaving" I said angrily...

"Please don't I'm sorry Nic" she said tugging on my arm as I got up trying to leave...

You have to stop this shit or I'm done.

"Okay I'm sorry" she said looking at me with puppy dog eyes...

"I'll see you later" I said before kissing her and leaving out...

Sometimes I want to end things with Tiara because she starting to be a little too much for me. I know if I try to do that she'll tell Chanel everything and truth is I don't plan on leaving her for Tiara or any woman at all.

*30 minutes later*

I pulled up to the house letting honking the horn letting Noah know that I was outside.

"Hey Noah" I said as he got in the car.

"Hey daddy" he said sounding all sad...

What's the matter?

I just wanted mommy to come to you guise never come to my games together like my friends parents.

"I'm sorry man" I said sincerely...

~Tiara~

Nicholas doesn't know, but I stopped taking my birth control a month ago I'm ready to be a mother I hope he's ready to be a father again. He's just so perfect he's everything I asked god for in a man I knows he's married though. If he really loved his wife he wouldn't be sneaking around with me. I'm not the type that breaks up happy homes, but the door was cracked so I let myself in.

I just wish Nic would leave his wife she's useless they don't even have sex like we do. If he doesn't tell her soon I will be the one to break the news to her.

~Chanel~

*1 week later*

I thought maybe I had the stomach virus, but I was wrong so I made a doctors appointment yesterday. Come to find out I'm 3 months pregnant I haven't told Nic yet because I wanted to be sure. I'm not going to lie I'm nervous because 2 years ago I had a miscarriage and ever since I've been afraid to get pregnant. So, my doctor told me not to stress about anything and my pregnancy will be just fine.

I plan on telling my family soon my parents are having an anniversary party to celebrate 20 years of marriage this weekend. I'm so lucky to have both of my parents in my life some of my friends grew up in single mother households.

So, what did the doctor say?

They told me that I'm pregnant Brooke.

Oh my gosh! Are you serious?

"Yes" I said as she hugged me tightly...

I'm so excited Chanel I can't wait to have another god baby.

"Brooke I'm afraid remember what happened last time?" I said nervously...

Chanel you'll be just fine. How far along are you?

3 almost 4 months the doctor said.

"Let's pray" she said making me smile a little...

Dear Father God,

I come to you and ask that you watch over this pregnancy make sure everything goes as planned, I ask that you bless Chanel with a healthy baby whether it's a boy or girl, I ask that you keep all the negativity away from her to ensure she has a healthy pregnancy and I want to thank you for waking us up every morning we're so thankful for the food we receive, the roof over our heads and for the wonderful jobs we have without you we wouldn't have the things we do.

In Jesus name amen.

"Amen" I said...

So, did you tell Nic?

No, not yet.

When are you going to? She questioned...

Tonight when he gets home I guess...

Aww okay I'm really happy for you.

"Thank you! Now your turn to get pregnant" I said laughing...

Now you're reaching sis.

*Later that night*

Nic?

Yeah, babe?

Where are you going?

Just out for drinks with Lawrence.

"I need to tell you" I said nervously...

"Is it important because I'm about to head out" he said sounding like he was in a rush to get away from me...

"I mean yeah, but I guess it can wait" I said a little frustrated...

"We can talk tomorrow" he said kissing my forehead before leaving out...

I just climbed into bed, grabbing my pillow and squeezing it tightly I felt the tears roll down my face. A lot of thoughts ran through my head I have this feeling in my gut that Nicholas is cheating on me. He always comes home late at night and showers before getting in the bed. He never really spends time with me feel so worthless. I know when I had a miscarriage I pushed him away, but he didn't understand how it made me feel. I was depressed for months nor did I want to be bothered.

*3 days later*

I still haven't told Nic that I was pregnant because the other night we got into so he has been staying at a hotel. Today's my parents anniversary so I won't let my marriage problems ruin their special day.

After I got out of the shower I stood in front of the mirror and noticed my stomach was a little bigger than before. I decided to wear a sweatsuit not that I was trying to hide my pregnancy I'm just more comfortable in them.

"So, are we going to talk before the party?" Nic asked making me jump from my skin...

"I didn't hear you come in" I said...

I just got in minute ago...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.4K 60
just read & don't steal shit in my book thank you . excuse any mistakes.
47.2K 1.5K 27
BeyoncΓ© has a wife but she's been cheating on her with her best friend, Onika.
8.9K 299 20
The lovely newly weds Mr. And Mrs. Morrison have been through much. But its all gonna come crashing down when Bea founds out her husbands secret.