True Love || J.Jk

By his_joon

A short story of Jungkook and Y/N where Y/N didn't stop loving Jungkook even when he became her brother-in-la... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10

4

1.1K 52 0
By his_joon

(After 2 years)

"Y/N, can you go to your sister's house and give these rice cakes to her? You know how much she loves it."

"But mom I have to-"

"No excuses, you're always busy with your work."

"Ok then I guess I have no choice but to go."

"Good girl." She smiled and patted my shoulder.

I was about to open the door to their house when-

"Haha Jungkook stop it. Y/N is about to come. What if she sees us like this?"

"So? You are my wife afterall."

Looks like they are having fun. Should I go inside? Probably not.

I turned around and was about to leave.

"Y/N, isn't it you?"

I stopped in my tracks when I heard that voice. His voice.

"Y-yes, mom said to give these rice cakes to you and Sooyeon. Here." I handed him the rice cakes.

"Oh thanks. Please come inside."

"No its ok. I don't want to be a thirdwheel anyways."

"Oh Y/N, when did you come? Come inside. What are you doing there?"

Saying that my sister dragged me to their house without giving me any chance to speak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.9K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
10.9K 433 23
"Why the hell did you say yes to the marriage, you dickhead" "Maybe cause I actually love you" "This isn't funny you moron" "Gotta say baby these...
913 84 2
โ[๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ...? ๐–๐„๐‹๐‹, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐๐„๐–๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„...]โž : ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ...