Shall I say goodbye?

By Jelly_mochi

Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift... More

Prologue
Part 1: Meet again
Part 2: Minnie's Dad
Part 3: Kongpob's request
Part 4: Their sad story
Part 5: Breathing space
Part 6: I miss your cooking
Part 7: I want to hug my baby
Part 8: When I shall say good bye
Part 9: He come to bring them home
Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?
Part 11: Recall the past
Part 12: Staying overnight
Part 13: How dare you are?
Part 14: Please help me
Part 15: why did you lie to me?
Part 16: I'm begging you.
Part 17: Go to meet grandparent.
Part 18: The regretting.
Part 19: Sweetheart of everyone
Part 20: It is his own decision
Part 21: Let's start again
Part 22: His whole world
Part 24: Feeling of love
Part 25: Meeting his parents again
Part 26: Our wedding
Part 27: You are my happiness

Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart

9.5K 355 118
By Jelly_mochi

Kongpob opened his eyes in the early morning. He smiled happily when I reminded of the sweet moment of him and Arthit last night.

Finally his sun gave him a chance to be with him and their daughter again, build up a family and future together. he smiled, smiled and smiled, he smiled because he has P'Arthit in his life, he smiled because his heart fulled up of the happiness.

Looking at his cute lovely P'Arthit who was sleeping soundly into his embrace... Kongpob kept staring at the meaningful person beside him afraid that what he saw is just a dream.
If this was a dream, he would be willing to never wake up forever. Yet, he never would have thought after he had woken up, all of this would actually be not a dream but it was real.

He bowed his head to kiss Arthit's beautiful  lips that the taste is very sweet, sweet than honey.

"I love you so much my P'Arthit."

Kongpob gently stroked Arthit cheek then his hand moved to touch Arthit's flat tummy and smiled happily.

"Come to stay with us soon na.... daddy is waiting you."

At the moment, Arthit in Kongpob's embrace rubbed against Kongpob's chest like a cat with his head as he was about to wake up. When Kongpob saw that Arthit had woken up, he immediately pretended to sleep.

Arthit opened his eyes slowly, the first view of him was Kongpob's chest. He smiled shyly and he looked up at Kongpob's handsome face. He miss him, miss the time they have slept hugging each other, miss everything especially he miss Kongpob's heartbeat sound that he always heard every morning.

Keep staring for awhile, Arthit decided to get up even he didn't want because of his body was very sore especially his lower back but now they were not at their home but they were still
in the hospital, Arthit was afraid that if someone accidentally walked inside and saw them in this state, it would be very embarrassed.

Arthit carefully moved aside and left Kongpob's arm up. However, when Arthit about to put Kongpob's arm away, Kongpob suddenly tightened his embrace around Arthit. Arthit did not even have any time to surprised before his lips was sealed, which made him immediately wide awake.

"Are you awake, P'Arthit?" Kongpob's voice was very clearly, sound like he was awake already.

Seeing Arthit sexy look, Kongpob brushed the hair away from Arthit's forehead and kissed Arthit lips deeply then he said in teasing voice:" Are you still hurt?"

After Arthit got a question, his first reaction was blush and hit Kongpob's hand hardly.

" Idiot, don't ask me this crazy question."

Kongpob chuckle and said: " Don't be shy, P'Arthit. I'm just worried about you."

" Idiot!! Get up, I want to go to bathroom."

" Khab." With a smile on his face, Kongpob quickly got up and lifted Arthit up from the bed.

Arthit hurriedly wrapped his arm around Kongpob's neck when he was carried. Even he felt embarrassed because he is a man and Kongpob treated him like a woman but he was lazy to refuse because he could not walk by himself too.

————————

Arthit's face burned and he tried avoiding to look at doctor Beam who was sitting on the sofa opposite him. After checking his health again before discharge, Kongpob went to pay for the hospital bill leaving Arthit with doctor Beam for awhile.

Doctor Beam looked knowingly at them. For some reason, Arthit felt that doctor Beam had known about what happened last night between him and Kongpob. Since doctor Beam came here he didn't stop smiling and looked at Arthit with his suspicion.

Under doctor Beam investigative gaze, Arthit felt very embarrassing.

He took a deep breath and said: "P'Beam, how long do you want to stare at me?"

" I don't know." Doctor Beam said smiling.

" P'Beam!!!"

Doctor Beam smiled a bit wider and said jokingly: " Okay Okay I will stop staring at you but..."

Doctor Beam has stopped speaking for little while, then he got closer to Arthit, narrow his eyes and laughing said: " by the way, depend on my experience as a doctor, I can tell that Minnie will become a big sister soon." After he said that he laughed out loudly.

"P'Beam!!!"

When Arthit heard this, Arthit was speechless and didn't know what he would reply. His face was blushing even more... especially when he looked at the laughter doctor Beam who laughing out loudly like this thing is very funny.

Everything because of Kongpob, making him embarrassed in front of P'Beam. He had told him many time that they should not do that thing in the hospital but this bastard never listen to him.

Wait and see... he will not let Kongpob touch his body for a month.

————————

Suthilak mansion is very big and modern. This is Arthit's first time for coming here even in the past Kongpob had invited Arthit to meet his parent several time but Arthit refused as he didn't ready yet to meet Kongpob's parent but today finally he really came here and he also come here together with Kongpob and Minnie as a family of three. He felt nervous and the same time he also felt excited.

Kongpob held Arthit's hand tightly and made the way to the living room. The servant saw them and immediately greeted them.

" Welcome home. Young master and master Arthit."

Just from the servant's attitude, they knew that the elder must have introduced Arthit's status into this family.

Very soon, a middle-age- woman with beautiful appearance had rushed out of the house as soon as she heard the car sound.

When Madame Suthilak saw Arthit, she quickly went to welcome him with a warmly smile.

Arthit hurriedly greeted her: " Sawandee khrap Mom."

Madame Suthilak held both Arthit's hand when Arthit wai to her.

" Arthit, you're here! Mom is happy. Let come inside first. It's very hot outside, you just recovered, it's not good for your health.

Madame Suthilak spoke with her worrying. She cordially clung to Arthit's arm and let him into the house, even forgetting about her beloved son.

As they had just entered the living room. Arthit felt very warmly when he saw his baby girl was playing her toy with her grandpa. Mr Suthilak's expression is very gentle when he looked at Minnie.

Just when Minnie looked up and saw her mommy and daddy. She stood up and rushed to huge her mommy's leg with her excitement.

" mommy."

She hugged Arthit and asked Arthit to carry her by open her arm widely. Arthit held her up and kissed her cheek. He hugged her tightly as he missed her very much. Minnie wrapped her hand around Arthit's neck and hugged her mommy back.

" mommy miss you so much my baby."

" Minnie miss mommy too. Minnie have waited for mommy and daddy the whole day."

" Did Minnie cry or not?" Arthit asked with his gentle tone as he was worried if his baby had cried at night when she didn't sleep with him.

Minnie shook her head and pouting her lips, looked at Arthit.

" Minnie didn't cry."

" Minnie be a good kid or not?"

" Yes."

" my baby is very smart." Arthit said and kissed Minnie's forehead.

Seeing how Minnie and Arthit was interaction to each other. Kongpob looked at both of them, happiness and pride swelling in his heart.

" daddy want to hug Minnie too."

Kongpob asked to carry Minnie. Arthit handed her gently to Kongpob.

Kongpob acted like he was sad when his baby didn't care about him. Minnie who was in Kongpob's arm now, looking at her daddy's sadly face and she had thought that Kongpob isn't feeling well.

She was worried, held his face by her small hand and then she put her forehead on Kongpob's forehead, softly asked: " Daddy, Are you alright?"

Hearing his baby worrying about him, Kongpob felt guilty. He just want to joke with her but he had forgotten that his baby is always concerned about her parents especially when she thought they were sick.

He immediately explained to her as he saw Minnie was about to cry.

" daddy is alright baby. Daddy is just joking with Minnie. Don't cry baby, daddy is sorry." Kongpob hugged Minnie and patted her back lightly to comfort her.

Arthit just shook his head and blamed at Kongpob.

" Idiot, you see you make Minnie worry about you. How could you dare to joke with her?"

Minnie is a kind heart girl. She is always softly to everyone and easily to cry when she is worried about her parents.

Leaning to Kongpob embrace, Minnie exclaimed: " Daddy is bad."

" Yes, yes, yes, daddy is bad. It's daddy's fault. Daddy is sorry. Forgive daddy, na na na!"

Minnie nodded her head vigorously, she then smiled and kissed Kongpob's both cheek.

Kongpob felt like warmth flooded from his heart to his whole body. It was incredible magical feeling even he felt guilty for making his baby worry about him but he also felt happiness that he is very important in her heart.

Kongpob's parents shared a glance as they adored their granddaughter more and more.

Their precious granddaughter is very innocent angel. They are glad that they have both Arthit and Minnie as their new family members.

——————-——

After having a hearty lunch, Arthit took Minnie to Kongpob's room at upstairs as it was Minnie nap time.

Kongpob and his parents was chatting at the study room of Kongpob's father. Kongpob told them about his marriage plan with Arthit. Madame Suthilak and her husband quickly agreed with their son. They really want to prepare the wedding for them as soon as possible.

" I will take your birthday and Arthit's birthday to ask the fortune-teller fining a good day for both of you to get married."

Kongpob nodded his head and said: " Yes, Mom. But first of all, I want to take P'Arthit and Minnie to meet P'Arthit parent."

" Good Son. They should be reunion with their son and granddaughter too. The most important thing, both of you should ask them forgiving and get their blessing."

Mr Suthilak said with his sincerely. As a parent he knew clearly about Arhit's parent's feeling, they would miss their son so badly. Even Kongpob had looked after them for this year instead of Arthit but nothing can compare to their beloved son. He believed that they will be extremely happy if the meet both Arthit and Minnie.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
7.5K 441 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
4.6K 288 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...
28.9K 2.4K 15
In a world where people are forced to marry by age 30. Kongpob is forced to go into the mating DNA system after he is left at the altar by his girlfr...