Welcome, Darling (Eremika) (E...

By uwu_derp

Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted... More

000: Her BackStory
001: Meeting Him
002: A Date
003: Friendship
004: Rusted Car
005: Wrong
006: Anger
007: Mika
008: Last Night
009: A Kiss
010: Expectations
011: Enjoy It
012: He Likes You
013: Another Drunk Night
014: His Place
015: The Pool
016: Arranged Marriage
017: Madam
018: Newfound Love
019: For his sake
020: Fourty Percent
021: Kiss Me
022: Forbidden
024: Who?
025: Remember Me
026: Remember
027: Fondness
028: Lust and Passion
029: His Trauma
030: Your Life Is Yours
031: Money Debt
032: Confessions
033: Officially Dating
034: Undesired Life
035: Eavesdroppers
036: Ideas
037: The Love Of Her Life
038: The Love Of His Life
Epilogue

023: 10:59 pm

1.2K 35 14
By uwu_derp

Mikasa collapsed into bed, feeling this yearning feeling sprout in her stomach. She sighed, her eyes glancing to the calendar by her bedside.

February 10th

Not only has it been a whole week without seeing Eren, but it's also her birthday.

The day she got adopted in the family she's with now.

Mikasa ran her fingers along her bedsheets, feeling the soft linen between her fingers in the process. Her mother was thankfully asleep, and it's currently 10:59pm.

Only an hour until this wretched day is over.

Mikasa sighed again, her eyes trailing to her phone. She went through her missed callings, seeing multiple from Eren that had a canceled signal below his name along with a word.

Blocked.

Mikasa felt her heart sink.

She wanted to unblock him.

She sat up from her bed at that moment before she stood up and looked at her closet full of clothing.

She needs to see him.

Mikasa slipped on some black tights, then a white shirt with a grey sweater over it. She put some sneakers on before leaving her room to see the entire condo empty and dark.

She walked forward quietly, careful not to make any sounds as she crept past her mother's room and her dog.

When she successfully made it past the two, she left her condo and let out a sigh. She looked around before walking downstairs as she left the building.

When she made it outside, she looked around to see only a few cars on the street and nobody walking.

Feeling the cool breeze through her hair as she walked, Mikasa let a smile overtake her lips.

How long has it been since she could be able to walk outside without a disguise on?

Mikasa didn't feel the need to wear a disguise because of how late it was. It was dark, so nobody would see her anyway.

Mikasa looked up to the sky, continuing to walk along the sidewalk. Multiple starts were dusted across the sky, the moon was shining bright directly above her, and the beautiful dark blue hue gave her a comforting feeling.

Tonight was perfect.

Mikasa looked back ahead of her, seeing no distractions occurring. The streets were nearly empty and there weren't any people littering the sidewalk. Her smile became impossibly bigger as she dug her hands into the pocket of her sweater.

"Tonight really is perfect." She muttered.
-

Eren sat on his couch, watching the tv without paying attention to anything really.

The living room was dark, and there was a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink. He let out a hiccup as he picked up the tv remote and switched through channels aimlessly.

The taste of alcohol lingered in his mouth.

He let out a groan, his eyes slowly shifting to look at the clock on the wall to see the time.

11:48

He let out a sigh as he sat forward, hunching his back over as he placed his elbows on his knees and ran his fingers through his hair.

He felt frustrated and disheveled. It's only been a week without seeing Mikasa, so why did he feel so depressed?

He let his lips lower into a frown, letting out another hiccup.

He wanted to see her.

He forced himself to his feet, stumbling backwards slightly from dizziness. He shook his head, shaking the dizziness away as he slowly dragged his feet to his bedroom.

He put on some joggers, since he had just been in his boxers, and slipped on a decent shirt without a stain. He threw on a black jacket and sprayed himself with some cologne to rid himself from stinking of booze.

After that, he left his room.

He stared at his dirty living room, then to his kitchen that had multiple dishes in the sink.

"What am I doing...?" He muttered to himself.

He tried to shake off the feeling of regret before he left his apartment with his phone in his pocket.

The cool air relaxed him, making his headache somewhat disappear. He walked forward, descending some steps before he made it to ground floor.

Before he took another step forward, he stopped himself in the act.

"This is stupid. It's nearly 12am, there's no way that she's awake." He mumbled to himself.

He turned around, preparing to go back to his apartment until he heard a disembodied voice speak his name.

He turned to face the voice, seeing none other than Mikasa Ackerman a few feet away from him. Eren shook his head before rubbing his eyes, needing to confirm this for sure.

"Mika..." he spoke softly.

Mikasa slowly closed the space between them, approaching him steadily.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" She shrugged awkwardly, taking her hands out of her pocket.

Eren let out an awkward chuckle in response. "Sure has." He muttered.

They stood in silence again.

"Umm, what's up?" Eren asked before instantly regretting his decision for asking such a lame question.

"Nothing much. You?" She responded.

"Nothing really." Eren replied.

It was quiet again.

Eren's eyes drifted to their surroundings as if he were prying the environment for another ice-breaker. When he saw something that caught his eye, he spoke up.

"Uh, do you want to go to the park?" He asked. Mikasa let out a light giggle for a reason that even she didn't know before responding with a "Why not?"
-

Mikasa pulled her sleeves over her hands, attempting to feel warm. The air had gotten much more colder as the two walked to the park, and Mikasa regretted not carrying a heavier sweater.

Eren returned to the bench that Mikasa sat upon with a drink and he handed it to her, making her smile. He sat down beside her as he cracked open his can of soda and as Mikasa opened up her water bottle.

They drank their drinks in silence, save for the sounds of the carbonated bubbles sprouting and popping that came from Eren's soda.

"How have you been?" Mikasa asked. Eren shrugged, removing his drink from his lips.

"Fine. How about you?" He asked.

"Good." She stated.

Eren had another thought that niggled him, but he felt scared to ask it. Her didn't want it to cause conflict, but he still wanted to know the answer extremely bad.

Eren tensed up, getting dragged away from his thoughts when Mikasa leaned up against him. When Mikasa felt Eren become stiff beside her, she immediately cursed herself out mentally for doing something so bold.

Eren, however, ended up awkwardly placing his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in closer. Mikasa blushed, having not expecting him to respond in such a way, but still enjoyed it.

She dug her face into his hard chest in order to hide her blush which only made her more flustered. However, Eren didn't mind.

Instead, he put his other arm around her and pulled her in closer, closing all the space between them. His face inclined to redness, but he didn't stop.

Mikasa smiled, warmth overtaking her body as she rested her hand around his back as well.

They immediately felt comfortable around each other and they both forgot about their drinks. Mikasa felt ecstatic about their current situation until Eren spoke up and asked a question that she didn't want to answer.

"Mika..." he began slowly, "why haven't you been returning my calls? Is it something I did?"

Eren felt the girl under him stiffen and Mikasa felt her bretah hitch in her throat. Eren immediately got frustrated with himself for ruining their moment, but it was too late now.

He already asked the question, and Mikasa had to respond.

"It's... my mother." Mikasa replied quietly.

"Your mother?" Eren rose a brow. He could feel the fabric on his chest move as Mikasa nodded her head.

"Yeah. She doesn't want me seeing you, or any other male for that matter." Mikasa admitted.

Eren felt confusion engulf him from Mikasa's statement.

Was it something he did?

"Why?"

"She thinks that I'm going to fall in love, and she doesn't want to risk that. Not until my marriage." Mikasa admitted through grit teeth.

Eren felt himself stiffen again.

Does Mikasa love him?

No, that's stupid. She didn't say that she was in love.

"Well, is it okay for us to be doing this then?" Eren asked. Mikasa let out an awkward giggle, as if that would somehow lighten up the mood.

"I'm... not sure." She admitted.

Eren sighed as he reluctantly let go off Mikasa. Mikasa looked up at him curiously, seeing Eren stand up from the bench. She felt her heart sink when he held out his hand because she knew exactly what was happening.

He was trying to take her home.

Mikasa bit her lip before she unhurriedly placed her hand in his, letting him help her stand up.

However, before Eren could walk forward, Mikasa wrapped her arms around his waist and trapped him there.

"M-Mika?" Eren cried out in shock, immediately turning red.

"Please... let's stay like this just for a bit more." Mikasa pleaded.

Eren looked at her before his shoulders relaxed and he let out a sigh. Despite this all feeling wrong, he didn't object.
.
.
.
.
.
He just replied with a simple "sure thing."

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanna be completely honest here for a second. If you've read my other books, you'd see that in some of my author's note I've had a lot of issues with my life. It's not terrible and I can get over it, but they definitely do hinder me.

   By issues in my life I mean that my father has a disease that's nearly becoming life threatening and I'm depressed too. I've been losing the will to write this book but I refuse to put it on haitus, so I'm gonna come up with a compromise.

Some of my future chapters will be a bit depressing and not so uplifting, but that's just because of how I'm currently feeling. So, the next couple of chapters are going to seem like only negative stuff is happening but trust me, the ending will be happy.

That's all I wanted to say. So I'll see you in the next chapter ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.9K 33
The year is 2010. Eren Yeager, a 25-year-old artist on hiatus, stumbles upon a hole-in-the-wall bar, The Titanic, just wanting a glass of rootbeer. L...
151K 3K 42
"Why do you do it, Mikasa?" I, Mikasa Ackerman, am a prostitute. I have a really careless behavior and you should never trust me with a child. My ch...
57.2K 1.1K 37
Mikasa Ackerman is a cold,silent and unapproachable student at Titan High School.One day,a new student named Eren Yeager transfered to her class and...
3.9K 140 17
[this story was inspired by "corpse bride"] eren jaeger, a 19 y.o. man, is preparing for his arranged marriage with mikasa ackerman. although they se...