One shots (Shinkai)

Von il-cielo-e-il-sole

A drabble series of the Pairing Shinkai (not Kaishin) in which Shinichi didn't shrink because he didn't follo... Mehr

Clock Tower
The Rollercoaster Murder Case
Lost Ship in the Sky
Desperate Revival
Desperate Revival 2
First Kiss
Shopping
Valentines Day

The Prince Prefers Magic

4.8K 133 101
Von il-cielo-e-il-sole

A/n: Magic Kaito 1412 episode 15 or Magic Kaito episode 3. They are dating in this one~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What!?" Kaito yelled while standing up from his chair, eyes fixed on the news being displayed on his tablet.

" Kaito?" 

He blinked and looked up, realizing that the whole class attention was fixed on him because of his little outburst. "Ah...haha....ha....." He coughed and settled back on his seat with a small blush of embarrassment tinging his cheeks. The teacher continued her lesson, ignoring his little outburst as she was already used to the chaos that took place as a result of having one Kuroba Kaito in your classroom.

" Mou.... Kaito, you are so embarrassing." Aoko sighed at his antics. Even after years of knowing him, she still couldn't tell what goes on inside that mind of his. Wait. Scratch that, she doesn't want to know what goes on inside his head.

" There's nothing for you to be embarrassed about!" Kaito stuck his tongue out childishly.

Aoko rolled her eyes at him. "I bet you were just staring at the Prince from Sabrina." She pointed at his pic. Kaito squinted at the pic and hummed in thought. Well, the Prince was definitely hot but....

" Shinichi is hotter than him."

" Done~" Aoko grinned. Okay, so maybe she did know a bit about what goes on inside that head of his.

" What?" He eyed at her suspiciously when she started smirking cheekily.

" This~"

' Shinichi is hotter than him.' Aoko replayed the line on her phone and his expression changed from curious to horrified.

" You didn't."

" I did~"

Aoko waved her phone in front of his face pointedly, an aura of gleefulness surrounding her. Kaito lunged at her in an attempt to snatch away the phone, but Aoko had already moved away and settled back in her seat with a smug smile.

" Tsk tsk tsk~ If you do that I will send this to Shinichi-kun~~"

" You wouldn't."

" I totally would.

" Why you–" 

Kaito grumbled a bit about having evil friends and how it was not fair before settling back in his seat and proceeding to sulk for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Stupid Aoko... Why did she have to record it...." 

Kaito grumbled while walking back to his house. He was definitely not sulking that Aoko had teased him about the video all day. Nope. Definitely not. He was lamenting his choice of friends when he happened to look at the lake and saw someone sitting near the grass. 'Isn't that...?'

He slided down the grass and stopped near the figure. "Nakamori Keibu?"

Ginzo was brought out of his musings when he heard the young magician's voice. "Ah, Kaito-kun....."

" What's wrong? Sitting here like this...." Kaito sat beside the inspector and looked at him curiously. Ginzo sighed before telling him about everything that happened and Kaito tried not to feel too guilty because it was basically his fault. 

His train of thought was broken when Nakamori keibu asked him to perform some magic tricks so he can use  them to catch Kaitou KID. He sweat dropped because really ? Was he really teaching the inspector magic tricks so that they can catch his alternate identity? Yes he was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito grinned as he sprayed the officer he was going to disguise as with sleeping gas. This was good to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A figure watched the chaos unfold in the party room with amusement. KID seemed to be enjoying messing with the police. He straightened up from where he was leaning against the wall and started walking.

' Looks like it's my turn.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Who's there!" 

" A Phantom Thief." 

Kaito dropped down from the ceiling and gave a polite bow to the Prince before straightening and giving a KID-like grin to the surprised Prince. In the picture he hadn't noticed but now that he was face to face, Kaito could clearly see that the Prince was tall, like really tall.

His eyebrow twitched. Because seriously? What is with people and heights? Why does everyone have to be so tall, well taller than him, that is. Because seriously, everyone he knows is taller than him. Shinichi was taller than him, Hakuba was taller than him, even Ran and Akako were taller than him!! The only consolation he had was that Aoko and him were of the same height.

" Kaitou KID! I am glad you could make it!" The Prince said enthusiastically.

" Eh?" KID blinked and was a bit surprised to see the Prince beaming with delight. After all, who would be happy to see a thief in their room, when said thief was here to steal the jewel and when the said thief was Kaitou KID to top it off? The Prince, apparently.

" You are just like Arsene Lupin!" The Prince took a step forward and KID took a step backwards. "The rumors about you have even made it as far as my Sabrina Kingdom!"

" That's good to–"

Kaito let out a small yelp when the Prince put an arm around his waist and tugged him forward. "Won't you stay for a while? I am a really big fan of yours." He whispered in the thief's ear while Kaito's mind was busy screaming 'Too close!'

The Prince looked disappointed when the thief slipped out from his grasp.  KID kneeled in front of him and took his hand, giving it a small kiss. "It is an honour to have the Prince of Sabrina as my fan," Kaito gave him a grin before standing up and tugging his hat down.

"but I have a job which needs to be–!"

It happened in an instant. The lights went out, covering the room in darkness which caused the cat to jump at him, thus making him lose his footing and falling backwards. He flailed around a bit before squeezing his eyes shut and waiting for the impact. He was surprised when instead of making contact with the cold, hard floor, he bounced on something soft.

'...Soft....bed...?' He tried to sit up, one of his hand instinctively reached up for his hat, but came up empty as it was lying on the floor. 

" Is that an invitation, KID-san?" 

" Wha–!" Kaito fell back on the bed with a surprised squeak when the Prince pushed him and pinned his hands on either side of his head, effectively trapping him in place. He locked his eyes with the Prince and froze. There was a look in his eyes that he couldn't quite place, the one he has seen in Hakuba's eyes and it made him uncomfortable.

" I really like you KID-san."

" I am flattered that you like me, but–um.. could you–uh....let me go...?"

" Why?"

'Why!?' He wanted to scream in frustration. He tugged at his hands but the Prince had a firm hold on them and refused to budge.

He squeaked when the Prince leaned forward and kissed his neck before biting it. He sneaked out from underneath him when the hold on his hands weakened and scrambled to the other end of the bed.

" Y-you bit my neck!" Kaito spluttered and placed his hand on the said spot, glaring at the offending party. 'I take it back when I said this was going to be fun....'

The Prince was not really sure if he should be intimidated by the glare, because the blush on the thief's face made him him look anything but scary. In fact, his wide eyed staring and red blush made him look all the more cute.

" You are cute."

" I-I am not cute–wait wait, why are you coming closer!?" Kaito raised one of his hand in an attempt to stop him and moved backwards, well as much as he could, before his head hit the wall and there was no space left to move. Seeing the prince coming closer, he could feel the panic well up inside him. 'Why can't I move the way I want to!?'

The Prince took his outstretched hand and intertwined their fingers before kissing the back of his hand. KID spluttered and tried to tug his hand back but the Prince had a firm hold on it.

" I want to kiss you."

" What–....why!?"

" I told you that I liked you." The Prince looked at the Phantom thief who was staring at him with wide eyes and a blush visible on his cheeks and decided that yes. He did  want to kiss him.

" But–but–...I have a boyfriend!"

" Too bad."

"Then why aren't you stopping!?" Kaito plastered himself against the wall completely as the Prince came closer, like way too close and held his red necktie between his fingers.

" He isn't here, right? So no need to worry." He started undoing the flustered thief's tie, making the said person squeak in surprise and panic.

" Wait–that–no–and stop–what are you doing!?" He squeaked when the Prince had successfully undone his tie and tossed it aside before grabbing his forearm.

He yelped when he was suddenly pulled forward and pinned to the bed. Again. "Hmm? What's the problem?" The Prince leaned forward, his breath ghosting over Kaito's lips and Kaito was seriously considering putting him to sleep with his sleeping bomb. Which he couldn't do because his hands were trapped!

" Stop–" 

BANG!

Kaito's gaze immediately snapped towards the door, panic clear in his eyes. 'Don't tell me it's that crazy detective!?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinichi walked down the hallway at a steady pace before stopping in front of a door, which he was sure was the Prince's room. On his way here, he may have had darted that crazy detective because he was being annoying. He kicked open the door and froze when he took in the sight before him. KID was looking at him with panic-filled eyes which instantly changed into relief when he saw who it was.

Shinichi's hand twitched at the sight of the Prince pinning his thief to the bed. How dare he touch his thief. He stomped up to them before snatching Kaito from under him. Kaito yelped and landed clumsily on Shinichi as the detective wrapped his arms around him with a protective growl.

" He is mine." Shinichi hissed, glaring at the Prince.

" Is that so?" The Prince narrowed his eyes at him before moving forward and taking one of the thief's hand. "Then, I hope you won't mind if I took him away from you." He smirked and kissed the thief's fingers.

" I definitely would mind." Shinichi glowered at him and snatched away Kaito's hand before intertwining their fingers and tucking the thief's head under his chin. 

Kaito's head was spinning as he was trapped between a very, very protective detective and a weird Prince. He could literally see the the sparks flying between them. He was also getting a bit frustrated, he was supposed to be the Kaitou KID, dammit! Kaito took a deep breath before releasing his smoke bomb and covering the three of them in smoke, making two of the three in the room to start coughing. 

Kaito jumped a few feet away from them and adjusted his hat as the smoke dissipated and the duo stopped coughing.

" Lets get down to business. I would be really grateful if you gave me that jewel, which will be returned–"

" Sure," The Prince cut him off with a shrug. Kaito was taken aback by that, and honestly, he was just done with the night. He just wanted to go home and collapse on his bed, preferably with Shinichi to cuddle with. 

" But I have a condition." Shinichi stared at him suspiciously as the Prince took off the jewel hanging around his neck and moved towards Kaito. He also moved forward in case he tried to do something funny. 

Shinichi couldn't react in time as the Prince swooped down suddenly and captured the thief's lips. The Prince was kissing his thief. He growled and and just as he was about to tear them apart, the Prince drew back and put his necklace around the shocked thief's neck.

' Sweet....' The Prince licked his lips.

" Why you–" Shinichi snarled at him.

" Y-you–you–" Kaito spluttered and pointed an accusing finger at him, a blush visible on his face. Before anything else could happen and any threats could be made (by Shinichi), the door slammed opened for a second time that day.

" KAITOU KID!! Where are you!?"

Shinichi cursed under his breath before diving behind the couch with Kaito. He had kind of forgotten about the crazy detective. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito settled on the couch in the living room of Kudo mansion with a cup of hot chocolate in hand. He took a sip and sighed blissfully. Chocolate is the best. He heard the door creak open before arms wrapped around him from behind the couch.

" You are late~" Kaito pouted and Shinichi rolled his eyes. "I had to clean up after a certain someone." Shinichi moved to sit beside Kaito while tossing his tie and jacket away and unbuttoning the top two buttons of his dress-shirt.

" I know nothing~"

He pulled the other towards him so that now Kaito was sitting between his legs and wrapped his arms around the magician. Shinichi nuzzled his neck and Kaito laughed. "It tickles~"

" Consider it a punishment for seducing other people." Shinichi nipped the side of his neck.

" I-I didn't seduce a-anyone." Kaito let out another laugh when Shinichi's hand traveled to his side and began tickling him. 

" Hmmmm..."

" How did you manage to get into the party? I thought only magicians were allowed?" Kaito asked him after the detective had stopped tickling him.

" Oh, you know, the advantage of having a magician-slash-phantom thief as your boyfriend is that you tend to learn one or two tricks." Shinichi gave him a cheeky grin.

" Touché."

" What changed your mind about attending the heist?" Kaito looked at him curiously.

" Well, one reason was that I didn't like how that detective insulted the Japanese Police, another reason was that I was worried about you, but there was one more reason and I just had to see you." Shinichi smirked.

" What's that?" 

Shinichi smirked as he turned the magician around so that Kaito didn't have to strain his neck anymore and was now facing him directly. "Do you think I am hot?"

" Eh?" Kaito blinked.

" Aoko messaged me that you think I am hot, but I wanted to hear it from you. So, do you think I am hot?" 

Kaito froze. That damned Aoko! She told him! He cursed her mentally. Uwa...This is so embarrassing.... He buried his face in Shinichi's shirt, positive that it was burning red right now. He didn't have any problem about telling the detective that he was hot, because it was the truth, but it was embarrassing....

" W-well, you...are...my..boy-boyfriend.....so of course... I think..that you...are..hot..." Kaito mumbled into his chest, blush crawling to the tips of his ears.

Shinichi grinned. "Kai–" Shinichi took his chin and lifted his head but froze when he saw the expression in his face. Kaito was trying to look anywhere but at his face (a feat that was proving to be quite difficult) and had the brightest blush on his face with an expression of utter embarrassment. 

Shinichi felt an arrow go through his heart.

" S-Shinichi!" Kaito squeaked when the detective suddenly hugged him tightly and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

" .....You are going to be the death of me..." Shinichi groaned.

" Eh?" 

Shinichi lifted his head from his neck, but not before giving it a kiss, just to watch Kaito squeak. Even after they had started dating, Kaito still got easily flustered when he did these small things.

Shinichi placed his forehead on Kaito's and rested one of his hand on his cheek, brushing his thumb across his bottom lip. "Can I kiss you?" Kaito's blush darkened and he just gave him a shy nod, not really trusting his voice. That was all the permission Shinichi needed before he leaned forward and sealed their lips in a chaste kiss.

Kaito yelped when Shinichi stood up from the couch and picked him up, carrying him upstairs towards his room. "Shin–ack!" He was cut off when Shinichi suddenly dropped him on the bed and towered over him like a predator.

" Shinichi....?" Kaito asked him nervously.

" Consider it as punishment for being too cute." Shinichi purred before diving in and silencing Kaito's surprised cry.

Kaito did get his cuddles in the end, in addition to some well placed hickeys, that left him in a blushing mess and Shinichi was proud of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it~

If you find some mistakes be sure to enlighten me~

Thanks for the reviews, I appreciate them~

Have a fantastic day~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

186K 7.1K 21
[Completed] Kaitou KID and Shinichi Kudo have been rivals since they could think. Whenever Kaito announces a heist, Shinichi would definitely show up...
48.4K 1.6K 10
Some does not believe in True Love and said it never existed but it differs from what Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi were experiencing. (or when Shin...
45.8K 1K 30
Because Kaito and Shinichi were meant to be together and indulge in sometimes weird, sometimes cute things.
57.5K 1.1K 45
Two crackheads: A germaphobe and a girl who have been best friends since they were 5, so basically 11 years. They fall in love, and all that fluffy s...