In Your Arms~Hinny

By Nargles52

Harry. Ginny. Hinny. May go through occasional editing since it's old, but I fixed the ending. Sequel~ In You... More

The End and the Begining
Without You
Notes
Hogsmeade
Ummm.....
Fre- I mean George
Caught
No matter What
Dean
Forgiving
Something Ginger
Dinner
Weasleys Wizard Weazes
Where was I?
Well Then
Just Another Family Meal (sort of)
Romione<3
Someone To Hold On To
The Leaky Couldron
Let Me Explain
Heart Attack
Back to The Burrow
Parent Talks
The Return of Romione
The Prank
Baby Bornige
Victiore
The End
THANK YOU!

Man on a Mission

4.8K 125 17
By Nargles52

Harry's POV

     Before I knew what was going on Ginny had gone. I know it looked like i was checking Cho out. But I really was looking for any suspicious behavior or worried looks. You see, our first assignment was to work on a case of old death eaters. It turns out Cho's mother was one. I need to find Ginny.

    She's probably at the burrow. "No Durr!" I tell myself "Oh stuff it!" I tell myself back.

       "Ginny!" I call out. She isn't in the kitchen, I would see her. "Gin!" She isn't in her room. She isn't in Georges room. Not my room. Or Ron's. Nor Hermione's. Or her own. But, what I did find in her room was a ransom note.

    We have her. If you want her back, pick up the nail in the ground. Its a port key. But there is a price, well a trade. She goes safe-you stay..Don't bring anyone with you. Hurry, times wasting.

          Who took her? Well I'm going to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.4K 26
A Romione love story.
245 57 19
Sequel to Forever And Always
99K 1.7K 37
Reader x Harry Potter Characters. Requests are open. Warning: I'm a sucker for happy endings so most of them do have happy endings (Not all though).
332K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...