Stolen Plaids (Edited)

By Lucky_Charm6997

Castiel has become obsessed with plaid shirts , but doesn't own any , so he decides to steal Dean's plaid shi... More

Shirts and found 🀫
content 🀭
Happy? πŸ€”
awe 😍
awe 😍 part 2
Scared
note!

Could we? 😊

432 12 0
By Lucky_Charm6997

~2:30 - 2:45ish Pm~

Castiel smiled in his sleep , and was very happy , about the diner experience.

Dean drove around town , until he stopped in front of a pie shop , he gently shook Castiel.

Castiel let out a groanish whine , as Dean called to him "baby you need to get up. I want to share some pie with you" , Castiel pouted.

Castiel nodded , and got up rubbing his eyes , when Dean was already out of baby and waiting for Castiel to get finish stretching.

Castiel got out of baby , still stretching , but Dean grabbed his hand leading to the shop.

The shop was mildly busy when Dean brought Castiel in , when a travel became available they took it , and giggled.

Castiel looked up at Dean , and looked around biting his lip , so he instantly looked down.

"What's wrong baby?"

"C-cc-c can we kiss?"

Dean looked at Castiel shocked and  he awed , so he gently pulled Castiel by the collar of the plaid he was wearing closer , and their lips met.

It was a slow soft kiss , and the waiter awed grabbing their attention , Dean ordered two slices of apple pie and a vanilla milkshake.

  Castiel giggled , as the waiter came back with the pie and drink , Dean smiled thanking the waiter.

They ate in peace , so they talked with small conversations ,  and decided to leave after paying for the food 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 183 32
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
116K 346 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...
19K 484 5
α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€₯်ထပြာစာ Noel GL Top α€€α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ία€•α€«