Another Rider Encyclopedia

By zombienitro02

NOTE: Kamen Riders belongs to TOEI, all images in this book are belong to their owners, all informations in t... More

Another 1
No Rider
Another Kuuga
Another Agito
Another Ryuki
Another Ryuga
Another Faiz
Another Blade
Another Hibiki
Another Kabuto
Another Den-O
Another Kiva
Another Diend
Another Double
Another OOO
Another Fourze
Another Wizard
Another Gaim
Another Drive
Another Ghost
Another Ex-Aid
Another Build
Another Zi-O
Another Geiz
Another Woz
Another Tsukuyomi
Another Zero-One
Another Shinobi
Another Quiz
Another Kikai
King
Another Chalice, Mach, Cross-Z

Another Decade

696 13 11
By zombienitro02

Powers And Abilities:
-World Creation: Another Decade's existence brings forth the materialization of the World of Lost Possibilities known as Another World, a world under Another Decade's control with an army of Dark Riders that follow his will.

-Dark Rider Summoning: Another Decade can summon Dark Riders from his Another World. They're copies of their counterparts from the main universe, but loyal to him.

-Dimensional Teleportation: Another Decade can teleport themself and their opponent to a random location of their choosing using Dimensional Walls.

-Dimension Kick: Another Decade is capable of executing a Rider Kick based on Kamen Rider Decade's Dimension Kick. The kick is powerful enough to kill an armored warrior, such as Kamen Rider Aqua and Mashin Chaser.

-Dimension Blast: Another Decade can be able to generate a purple energy ball that is powerful enough to crack Geiz's helmet open and mortally wound him.

-Dimension Punch: Another Decade uses a Rider Punch based on Kamen Rider Decade's Dimension Punch. However, the force of his punch was backfired by the initial Ohma Zi-O's Ohma Zi-O Hissatsu Geki.

Forms:

Anotherwatches:
-Another Decade Watch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
62K 713 10
After years of service in the Osea Airforce, our main character callsign "Trigger" finally retire from his service. Famous for his effort in the Ligh...
64.5K 1.4K 19
RvB Season 7, As the Reds and Blues get comfortable in their new bases. They reunite with old friends, while also meeting some new ones. The OC Leo i...