Screamed 'I Hate You's and Wh...

Per monkogs12

Maeve Brittles is coming back to her old pack after eight years of attending a school in England and being a... Més

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Two.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Three.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Four.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Five.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Six.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eight.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nine.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Ten.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eleven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twelve.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Thirteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Fourteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Fifteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Sixteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seventeen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eighteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nineteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty One
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Two
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Three
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Five

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Four

7.1K 253 86
Per monkogs12

POV OF MAEVE

When you run from your mate, it's supposed to be this thrilling sexual thing. When you run from an alpha, it's supposed to be absolutely terrifying and typically, you're killed once he catches you. But when you run from the alpha who is also your mate, it's a high speed chase and you can't go fast enough.

I could sense him behind me. I was already panting for air while Griffon panted with need. He was gaining on me as I extending my legs as quick as they could go. I wouldn't dare shift wolf because I knew if Griffon did- I'd be caught in seconds.

At least in human form, he was a tad bit slower. My main goal was to find either my parents or Griffon's. They were the only people I knew could actually stop Griffon, but his wolf I wasn't too sure about. I was swurving around the house, pushing myself to go faster everytime Griffon's fingers ran across my back.

He could catch me now. He was close enough, fast enough and I was exhausted. I had a feeling the only reason he didn't dive towards me was because that would mean the chase was over, and I could literally feel his wolf trying to burst though.

Griffon wanted me to run outside, so we could shift wolf. So as I tried to make quick thoughts, I found myself in the living room of the Pack House alone and trapped with a horny wolf. Turning sharply, I pressed my back against the wall and eyed the sliding door next to Griff.

He stopped, a devious grin appearing on his face. His arms crossed over his chest casually and he puffed out his shoulders in pride. I've been caught.

"You're quick," He gives me a quick compliment before taking a large step closer to me. "Too bad I caught you," In a second, he's standing in front of me; smirking. One hand lands on my hip, keeping me in place while he tangles the other one in my hair. Green eyes bore into mine and he leaned down to press his lips against mine.

His kiss is rough and determined. I know he's wanting to bring this farther but I'm not ready. I know well enough Griffon is and so is his wolf. His large hands try to pull up my shirt, but I slam my hands on top of his- trying to stop him.

To bad Griff is so needing that he pulls his hands away from mine and tries to take it off again. I grab his hands once again, trying to find a place to put them to distract them, and I guess Griffon takes it the wrong way when his large hands land on top of my breasts.

"Griffon!" I gasp, pushing him away from my lips. "Get your hands off me!" I scream as loud as I can, trying to sound as obnoxious as I can in hopes it will be a turn-off.

He furrows his perfect eyebrows together, "Maeve," He's obviously confused and reaches for me again.

"No!" I yell at him, and he steps away from me. I can tell he thinks I'm acting weird, but his wolf is pushing him to get to me. I feel bad, making him have an internal arguement, but I did not want to lose my virginity today.

It wasn't long until my dad ran into the room. It was easy to tell he had heard everything and was pissed. And like I expected, mum ran in behind him, trying to grab him and pull him away.

"What's going on?" He growled at Griffon, trying to advance towards him but mum had managed to wrap her small arms around his waist. She squealed and yanked at him again. "They're arguing, Zak, don't you remember how many times we did that?"

Dad narrowed his eyes at Griffon. "Sounds like Griffon here can't keep his hands to himself."

I practically lunged towards Griffon. It was easy to tell he was furious with my father and my father's last remark did not help himself one bit. My arms circled around Griffons body, pinning his arms to his sides momentarily until he pulled them out so my arms just wrapped around his torso.

"Griffon calm down, right now!" I exclaimed, trying desperately to hold him back. He stormed towards my father though, dragging me behind him. Releasing my grip on him, I dove onto his back and covered his face.

"Maeve!" Griffon growled, grabbing me off his back and swinging me around. My legs had been wrapped around his waist so when I slid around to his front, they were still wrapped around. He held me up by my torso and so I didn't fall back, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please calm down," I begged him, running my hands through his hair. Green eyes bored into mine, and he eventually inhaled sharply. He shut his eyes and took a few more breaths, and I heard my mum speaking to dad from behind me. I ignored them and finally Griffon pressed his head into the crook of my neck.

"My wolf has been fighting me for the past couple of days," Griffon sighed into my neck, "I think he's the one making me have these dreams."

I anxiously turned my head around to see that mum and dad were no longer standing behind us. We were alone once again. I unwrapped my legs from Griffon's waist but since he was holding my torso my feet didn't touch the floor.

"What kind of dreams are you having Griff?" I asked; worried. He pulled his head away from my neck and breathed deeply before he placed me down on the couch and plopped down next to me. Immediately, I was pulled onto his lap and I curled into his chest.

"Nothing bad," He muttered, "Nothing bad at all," I could hear the provactive tone in his words and I giggled innocently.

"Griffon are you having wet dreams?" I responded; joking. When I look up at him, his cheeks are tinted red and he's staring down at me with a cheesy grin.

"They're only about you," He assures me, staring into my eyes, "There are some pretty creative situations too." He laughs, blushing a small bit more. My cheeks flamed up and I buried my face into his chest.

He pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible and kissed the top of my head.

"We can wait longer, if you want." He rested his chin on top of my head and I nuzzled into his chest.

"We only just told people we're together," I sighed into his chest, "That stuff makes me nervous,"

He nodded and we went silent before there was a loud masculine groan that echoed through the house. I tensed up and while Griffon prepared himself to stand up.

"Back off!" Sydney's voice ripped through the house, her voice stern and I threw my head back and laughed. Griffon on the other hand, pushed me to the side and got to his feet, his eyebrows furrowed together. Syd was my best friend and I knew real well she was giving Grayson a hard time.

Sydney was definitely willing to do things, but I knew she had a game, and she was a handful to manage.

"Syds," Graysons exaggarated whine came afterwards, "Baby, I didn't mean to scare you,"

Grayson let out another grunt and there was another thud before Syd's quick footsteps started to sound like they were getting closer. She ran into the living room, her eyes wide and she gaped at me before lunging herself at me.

"He's a freak, Maeve! What the hell!" She held onto my shoulders and pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "He did something, he turned into an animal and I attacked him, I didn't know what else to do!"

Griffon seemed to hear what she said because he burst out laughing. Although I've never showed a werewolf my human form, I was sure the average human would not beat up a werewolf. Grayson was downstairs in a second, spotting Sydney in my arms and advancing towards her. She turned her head just in time to notice him, before leaping behind me, using me as a shield.

"Don't come near me! Stop where you are or I won't hesitate to castrate you!" She threatened him, and Grayson immediately stopped walking, soaking in her threat with a shocked look on her face.

"Can't you just shut your mouth for a moment and let me explain everything to you?" He grunted out; aggitated. I giggled, almost pitying Grayson for landing Syd as a mate. She did not listen.

"Why don't you shut the hell up and stay away from me? Can you not catch a hint? I don't what you are and I don't want to know so nice knowing you, so long!" She wrapped her arms around my waist, her face pressed into my back. "Make him go away Maeve,"

"Don't get me involved in this, Syd you need to listen to him. He's telling the truth and wants you to understand," I pulled her out from behind me and pushed her towards Gray. She stumbled back and gaped at me before Grayson flashed forward and tangled his arms around her. She gasped before he winked at me, carrying her upstairs with inhumane speed.

When I turned back to Griffon, he was frowning.

"I don't know if that was the best decision," He shook his head, walking towards me. "Um, I wanted to apologize, for the whole Lance situation. Again, I mean. If I had known he was gay I would not have hurt him,"

"I almost forgot about that!" I gasped, "No kisses! For a week! Griffon I can't believe you! You kissed me!" I shoved his chest and he groaned, cursing under his breath for accidentally reminding me.

"I guess today doesn't count then. Seven days starting tomorrow,"

"I didn't know he was gay! I shouldn't get punished for not knowing!"

"You need to learn to control yourself. You can't be so impulsive."

"Evie, a week is too long. I'll go insane." He pleaded, reaching for me.

"Then I'll lock you up in isolation," I grinned at him, turning my back and strutting out of the room. I heard his anxious growl behind me and I kept walking, knowing he'd chase after me. Turning a corner, I noticed I wasn't alone. Aunt Summer was walking down the stairs and her eyes narrowed on me when she saw me.

The smile on my face dropped immediately.

"I see you two made up," She gave me a sweet smile that made me feel sick. Anger boiled up inside of me and I replied with a fake grin.
"Only because of you, Aunt Summer. I'll have to tell Griffon to give a special thanks to you!" I used my fake cheery voice yet I knew my eyes showed how disgusted I was. Even though I wasn't actually her niece, I was now her daughter in law. Family doesn't force others to do things. Griffon and I could have worked it out on our own and the fact Aunt Summer got involved really ticked me off.

She dropped her smile and stared at me for a while with a blank face, before walking around me towards the room Griffon was in. Without even realizing it, a threatening growl escaped my lips and I crouched in her direction.
She turned quickly on her heel, surprised, but she had heard the threat. She returned the growl with a stronger one of her own. That didn't scare me though, and I stayed in my ready to attack position.

Uncle Zee and Griff were in the room before I could even register it. Uncle Zee took his place in front of Aunt Summer, hiding her behind him while Griffon did the same to me. The two men glared at each other, obviously not wanting to fight, but the need to protect their mates was too strong.

"Get her out of here," Uncle Zee snarled at Griffon, motioning at me. Griffon pulled closer behind him without taking his eyes off his father.

"Maeve would not pointlessly attack. What did you do?" Griffon's voice sounded deeper and I knew he was speaking to his mother. Uncle Zee growled at Griffon, standing up taller.

"I did nothing! I was walking away from her, she was trying to start an arguement!"

I pushed Griff's side but he didn't move. "What a wonderful Luna you are! Lying! For your information, she used her Alpha voice on me to apologize to Griffon! She also didn't respond to me and began walking to the room Griffon was in- my wolf took that as a threat." I told Uncle Zee, staring dead at him with a serious face.

I could see Uncle Zee was confused. Aunt Summer rarely ever acted outragious, but he believed me. I was just as confused as he was, Aunt Summer was sweet, she didn't act impulsive.

"I was protecting my son!" She shouted from behind Uncle Zee, "My son was about to cry, Maeve! When you have your own children you'll understand, you'd do anything to keep him from experiencing pain."

Uncle Zee stood silent for a moment, his eyes glazed over, obviously searching a mind link. After a few seconds he blinked a few times and scowled.

"Her wolf took over and used the voice on you, Maeve. I apologize, Summer was embarrassed for not having full control over her wolf at that moment." Uncle Zee nodded at Griffon. "This will not be happening again." A second later, Uncle Zee scooped Aunt Summer up, throwing her over his shoulder as he carried her out, looking upset.

When I looked back at Griffon, his head was lowered. He wouldn't look me in the eyes and he looked lost in his thoughts.
"She ordered you to forgive me," He breathed out, looking confused for a moment before he turned serious. "So you would have actually left,"

"I forgave you Griffon, not just because your mom ordered me to; but you didn't know about Lance being gay. Alpha's are possessive, I know. It's alright," I wrapped my arms around his neck, "You need to stop worrying,"

I pulled him in for a hug, and he rested his chin on my shoulder, his body bending down so he could.

"You know I have to fight my dad for the position? He can't just hand it down to me. The pack wants me to prove I'm stronger than him and can protect them." He sighed out, "I don't want to have to fight my own dad, what if I kill him? I'll be in my wolf form and my wolf will be able to take control any moment he wants."

"You won't kill your dad, your wolf would never do that to you." I gave him a quick squeeze. "Stop worrying about it, it'll only make you more stressed."

Griffon nodded, and I could feel his head bouncing on my shoulder.

"My dad gave me my first duty this morning, he said it would help me prepare for when I take over, in other words, he's too lazy to do it himself." Griff snorted.

"What is it?" I genuinely asked; curious to why Uncle Zee wouldn't just do it himself.

Griffon chuckled, "Help Grayson tame the bloody psychotic british girl he's been mated to," He began to pull back, "Your friend Sydney has caused quite a riot in the pack,"

Giggling at his description of my best friend, I unwrapped my arms from around Griffons neck. "What has she done?"

He ran his large hand through his curls, "Not only has she tried to fight any female that steps in a 10 mile radius of both Lance and Grayson, she has also set Grayson off and made him so angry, where it has got to the point where he's beaten up other werewolfs just for looking in her direction or standing in the same room as her. Also, she's went after Grayson's wolf with a baseball bat."

By the end, I was hysterically laughing. Griff was looking at me like I was completely insane but the truth was Sydney was absolutely completely off her mind. She was the insane one.

"She needs to let Grayson mark her soon, Maeve and she needs to calm down." Griffon gave me a stern look as if it was my job to make her more calm.

"Yeah, she'd have Grayson castrated before he could mark her," I rolled my eyes, "Well Alpha Griffon, you're on your own! Protect the pack from insane british girls!"

"No way, Maeve you're helping me with this. She is your friend. She's a potential threat to the pack," He crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes at me. Sighing, I glared back at him.

The last thing Sydney would ever do was calm down. Grayson was practically screwed.

______________________________________________________________________________

bleghbleghblegh shit chapter, yh i kno

vote tho, if you'd like

oh and comment

i may or may not do the next chapter in sydney's POV cos i'm digging gray n her so ya kno hit up the comment box and tell me if you'd want that or if you wouldn't

yh so vote comment become a fan

p.s dont tell me this chapter sucks cos i kno i knowwwwwww

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Or I'll Kill You Per Cheesehead

Literatura romàntica

69.2K 754 24
Maeve is a werewolf. Shes headstrong, stubborn, and outspoken. How is it possible that every guy she meets falls in love with her? Well of course it'...
963 12 17
It's been ten years since the war in the Realm ended. The holidays are approaching soon. Maeve is still lonely as ever. But after a dangerous act cau...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
80.1K 2.4K 23
Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her mate only to run away become badass and th...