Bloodline

By gabriellawrites_

"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
ONE|twisted
TWO|the killer flower
THREE|dark paradise
FOUR|blow out your candles
FIVE|babies in the bayou
SIX|midnight swim
SEVEN|banshee rescue mission
EIGHT|betrayal
NINE|forgiveness
TEN|the harvest
ELEVEN|house fires
TWELVE|the missing originals
thank you
THIRTEEN|family feud
FOURTEEN|moonlight dances
FIFTEEN|ignorance is bliss
SIXTEEN|balcony kisses
SEVENTEEN|sacrifice
SEASON TWO
EIGHTEEN|facing the music
NINETEEN|reunions
TWENTY|bonding over murder
TWENTY ONE|offer
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|π—…π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 π–»π–Ίπ—‡π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ—‚π—‘|π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡|π–»π—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍|π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—π—‚π—†π–Ύπ—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾|π–½π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰π—‰π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒|𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‰π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ|𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–»π–Ύπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—π–Ίπ—‡π—„π—Œπ—€π—‚π—π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ—
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ—Œπ—
thirty five|the test part 2
thirty six|birthday surprises
thirty seven|a wolfs death
thirty eight|youth
thirty nine|doubt
SEASON THREE
forty|aftermath
forty one|reunited
forty two|the beach
forty three|witch massacre
forty four|vampire club
forty five|secret dinners
forty six|holiday news
forty seven|breakups
forty eight|wine nights
forty nine|birthday pancakes
fifty|talks and revelations
please read!
fifty one|ice cream
fifty two|secret plans
fifty three|a painted house
fifty four|our happy ending
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You!
A Mikaelson Halloween

𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—π—ˆπ—‹

4.6K 113 2
By gabriellawrites_

The Originals
S2:E4
————————

Veronica was sitting in the compound when Elijah came in shouting.

"Brother! Niklaus!"

"Do you really have to shout?"

"Where is my brother?"

"I'll check his calendar... Wait, no. Not his wife, so..." The banshee sarcastically retorted.

"Veronica, this city is under siege by an army of beasts following my deranged mother's every command. Now, considering it was your people who just declared war on my kind, now's not the best time for your particular brand of sass."

"Klaus left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help you. If only there was a magical device that people used to call people? I don't know, I'm out of ideas. Good luck." Veronica said, "And one more thing, Elijah-- those 'beasts' that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but, like you said, they're my people. So, if you hurt them, your bitch mother will be the least of your problems."

The brunette watched as the original gave her a look before walking out of the compound. Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

"Davina?"

"Veronica, I'm sorry for calling. I didn't know who else I can trust with this. I need your help."

"With what?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. I'll text you the address." The young witch replied before hanging up the phone and texting the banshee the location.

Veronica sighed, walking to her car and driving to meet Davina at the cabin.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

As the brunette walked towards the back of the cabin, she heard a familiar voice.

"Exactly how much longer are we going to be hiding here? Like cowards?"

"Elijah saw you. If he knows you're here, then Klaus does, too. So, I'm sorry, but until I unlink him from my friends, you're stuck here with me."

"And now Veronica knows too." The banshee spoke in confusion, staring at the man in front of her.

The banshee knew that Mikael was dead. He was killed right in front of her at Tyler's house.

"Nice to see a familiar face. Especially one I saw before dying at the hands of your child's father."

"You also saw me when you tried to kill me and my daughter."

"Can you both be quiet." Davina sighed, "I called Roni so she can help with the training. I figured with an original and hybrid it would be more efficient."

Veronica had been teaching the witch multiple self-defense techniques her and Jeremy used to practice when they first started out as hunters. From punching to kicking, Davina had been improving, but not by much.

"She's not getting better." Mikael stated in a monotone voice, carving a symbol into a wooden staff he made.

"You can't say much. You're not even helping."

"What's that?" Davina asked, walking onto the patio and over to the man.

"The crest of our clan. A reminder that we always carry the honor of our ancestors before we go to battle."

After the vampire's reply, he flung the knife into the swing and threw the staff at Davina, who barely catches it.

"I wasn't ready!"

"First lesson-- always be on your guard."

"It's heavy." The witch noted.

"I was half your age the first time my father gave me the staff. I would have torn every muscle rather than let him see me strain. And, had I-- He would have corrected me."

"No offense, but your dad sounds like a jerkwad."

"Like father, like son." Veronica smiled, bitterly.

Mikael sent the brunette a look before continuing, "Mothers love their children. Fathers make them strong."

The vampire attacked again, the witch struggling block the punches.

"My mother tried to sacrifice me, and my dad took off when I was born, so..."

"You're anticipating. Do not let him see your move before you make it." The banshee advised.

Davina nodded, but while she wasn't paying attention, Mikael swiftly kicks the staff, making her loose balance and fall. Even without her vampire hearing, the banshee could still hear the twist of the witches ankle.

"Get up."

"Did you not see that she just twisted her ankle?" Veronica scolded the vampire, walking over to Davina's side.

"The ability to end your pain is a warrior's true weapon. Master that, and nothing holds power over you. Now, on your feet." Mikael stated. "I said, On. Your. Feet."

Davina slowly got up, wincing as she did so.

"Good. Perhaps you've actually learned something today."

The brunette rolled her eyes, wrapping her arm around the teens shoulders and carefully brining her inside and over to the couch.

Once she was seated, the banshee slowly took off her boot, trying not to hurt the witch.

"That's one nasty bruise." Veronica sighed. "If only my sister was here. She's training to be a doctor."

The brunette looked up at the girl, seeing her staring over at her phone.

"Go ahead. Call whoever you need. They're probably better help than I can be." Veronica joked.

Davina nodded, sending the woman a small smile before picking up her phone and dialing Kaleb's number.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica sat on the couch next to Davina, watching as the male looked at her bruise.

"Yeah, I've heard about this! I've never actually seen it firsthand. It appears someone has knocked you head over heels, quite literally! And I thought I'd have that honor!" Kaleb joked, making Davina giggle.

The witch scooped up an herbal poultice that he made and spread it across the girls foot.

"That smells like-"

"-The wrong end of something quite dead? Yeah. It's just a little something I picked up from a shaman bloke in Uganda." The male finished for Veronica before turning back to Davina, "There you go!"

"Wow, the pain is just--"

As the witch attempted to stand, Veronica placed her hand on her shoulder and pushed the girl back onto the couch.

"It's magic, not a miracle."

Kaleb nodded in agreement before looking over at a piece of paper, "That's quite the spell you've got going here! I mean, not to pry, but I figured you had your secrets after our last date ended in a werewolf bar brawl."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

"Aw, it's alright. I've never really liked dull girls, anyway. That said, what exactly is going on here?"

The two females looked at each other, both opening their mouths and closing it, not exactly finding the words to explain their current position. You can't really explain that you brought an original back to life to kill his son then brought the banshee along to help train without seeming slightly crazy.

"You're still not the trusting sort, I see."

"That's not exactly true. I trust Veronica." Davina stated, "Do you trust me?"

"Are you slicked? Those sad eyes might fool some people, but not me. I know what you're after." Kaleb spoke, causing the witch to look at him in confusion.

"You've got a lecherous heart, Davina Claire!" The witch jokingly said, Davina bursting out laughing and Veronica cracking a smile at the two teens. "I won't be used, not for my body, nor my medicinal herbs! We can hold hands, that's it! Whatever it is you're up to, well, you can tell me when you're good and ready."

Veronica sat on the rocking chair on the outside patio, letting the two teens talk.

"How's Rebekah doing?" Mikael spoke, taking a seat next to the brunette.

"She's good, I guess. Traveling and what not." The banshee responded, "Not like you care much about her, anyways."

"That's not true. She's my only daughter. I used to have two, one long before Rebekah." Mikael said, staring ahead. "Her name was Freya. She died of the plague while I was away."

The brunette sat in silence before responding, "My brother, Jeremy. He's dead too. I miss him everyday but I know he's at peace. I'm sure Freya is too."

The vampire finally turned to face Veronica, sending her a look of what she assumed was pity mixed with agreement. Mikael stood up and walked inside the cabin, leaving the banshee to herself.

The banshees head was lolled forward, her breathing steady.

She had fallen asleep about an hour ago, a wave of exhaustion hitting her. So, instead of walking inside and sleeping on the couch or one of the beds, she simply stayed where she was.

"You traitor!" Klaus yelled, storming up to where Veronica was now startled awake.

The hybrid held the staff in his hands, about to throw it into the window when he noticed a familiar set of hair.

"Klaus, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Veronica." Klaus replied, staring daggers at the woman.

The hybrid angrily throws the staff through the window, the sound of glass shattering filling Veronica's ears.

"Calm down!"

"You do not have the right to tell me to calm down!" Klaus yelled, speeding forward and snapping the banshees neck, sending her into a temporary slumber.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica's eyes fluttered open.

The brunette yawned, slowly taking in her surroundings.

As she looked to her left, she saw Klaus focused on the road ahead. Suddenly, she remembered what happened before she blacked out.

"You asshole!" Veronica exclaimed, hitting his arm. "You snapped my neck!"

"You knew my father was back and didn't tell me. Now we're even."

"That's no where near even! And I didn't know he was alive until Davina called me asking for help with training." The banshee yelled, still furious by the fact he snapped her neck.

Klaus simply scoffed, deciding not the respond and just continue driving. The action made Veronica roll her eyes and cross her arms over her chest, turning her head to look out the window.

this probably has a bunch of grammatical errors bc I'm half asleep right now haha so if you spot any please let me know!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 826 8
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀΙͺ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴑ Κœα΄€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴏᴑɴ ᴏꜰ α΄Κκœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʙʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Κ !DIS...
412K 10.7K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
147K 5.8K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...