Royal Acadamy

By honeyexo12

Mei Xiurong ( Dilraba Dilmurat ) is a girl who's fierce and strong but nice and caring. She had a quiet life... More

Characters Introduction
First Day
2nd weeks
BAD day
Under The Tree
soft smile
Couple dance
First Day
His Mistakes
Let's Go
Part 11
"Mystrious Killer"
Fortune
Building An Empire part 1
Building An Empire Part 2
Building A Kingdom PT 4; The outcome
Bulind a Kingdom PT5- "Noona"
Building an Empire PT 6; The Ending
"Take your time"

Building A Kingdom part 3; Surprise

165 4 7
By honeyexo12

WARNING! THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER WITH ALOT OF pictures!

ENJOY!

Youxue, " 16 years ago, I had a sweet husband and a beautiful daughter. I felt like I am the luckiest woman in the whole wide world. That was that until my husband became sick and ill. I used half of my powers to save him and yet he was still ill. After everyone found out that I used all my powers, a demon or as we call him, the hunter came and used force to destroy the world. I was so weak I couldn't do anything. The demon told me if I give him my daughter, he will stop killing everyone so I walk to my daughter's room and got her up in my arms. She was still sleeping peacefully. I looked at her and I couldn't do it, I couldn't give him my child to him so the only thing I could do to protect my daughter was to send my her to the mortal world. After he finds about me sending my only child to the mortal world he grabs my neck and tried to kill me. I thought this event was my end but my poor husband used his life saved my life. Today I am still looking for her."

 Xiurong, " Why did he want your daughter ?" 

 Youxue, " My daughter has rare blood. This is the garden where my husband, my daughter and I used to come down here. Today is the day I lost her so every year I came down here" 

 Xiurong, " Are you close to finding her?" 

 Youxue, " I was. The fortune-teller told me she found my daughter but before I can get the fortune teller, the demon clan got there first. They threatened her to tell her where my daughter is but she is loyal so she killed herself in order for her to tell nothing to them. Now, how about you? How old are you ?"

 Xiurong, " Well my name is Mei Xiurong and I am turning 16 years old today. I-

***RING!!!! 

 Xiurong, " -Excuse me I have to take this call." 

 Xiurong walks over to the other side and answers the phone 

Huahua, " They are done cleaning our cabin, hurry up before you missed dinner. Also, come in the backyard instead of the front door. The floor is still wet in the living room" 

Xiurong, " ok I am coming."

 ***

 Xiurong, " Sorry Mrs. Youxue. I have to go home." 

Youxue, " Sure thing and please don't tell anyone about the garden and my story." 

Xiurong, " I promise." *

**at the cabin

As Xiurong walk-in the back yard-

Everyone, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIURONG!!"

Xiurong feeling s happy she burst into tears, " You guys did all of this for me?"

Kris, " Of course."

The backyard is decorated with beautiful light.

 Huahua. " Stay there! Let me go get the cake."

Baekhyun, " Chanyeol and I baked it."

D.O." Really? Kai and I helped too."

Sehun, " We got you a lot of birthday gifts! Look [ point at all the gifts they got for her.]"

From Sehun, Kai, and Tao👇🏻

From Chen  

From Baekhyun and Chanyeol👇🏻

From D.O, Xiumin, and Suho

From Lay

From Kris and Luhan 👇🏻

Huahua👇🏻

Xiurong, " Thank you all of you. Really thank you."

Huahua [ came back with a cake ], " make a wish."

Xiurong close her eyes and wish inside her thought,

"For this year I want everything to stay like this; having a wonderful time with my friends."

Sehun, "What did you wish for ??"

Tao, " Dummy Why would she tell you that?"

Xiumin, " Let's cut the cake now and see if Baekhyun and Chanyeol cook it right."

D.o, "For the last time, Kai and I helped!!"

Baekhyun, " Sure taking to each other and giggling is helping"

Everyone gasped!

Suho, " This is the first time I heard D.O. lying and not helping."

Sehun, " Is this the end of the world?!"

Suho [ to D.O ], " I had faith in you to not act like the people here!"

EVERYONE LOOK AT HIM WITH AN ANGRY FACE!🤬

Suho " Sorry...heeeee." [laugh quitly] 

 To change the awkward moment, Xiurong, " I like the cake you'll bake for me instead of the ones from the store. It's more special when you guys make it."

Kris, " No sis, I am pretty sure it will taste like a butt and I couldn't get  you a better cake "

Kai [ To Kris ] " How do you know what a butt taste like?"

Chen, " Maybe he tasted it before ?"

Luhan, " Hyung, I didn't know you have tasted a butt before."

Xiumin, " there are many things you don't know about Kris☠️"

Chanyeol, " Don't worry he will be the person to eat our cake the most. How can a butt tasted the same as our cake 🙄"

Kris, "I-"

Huahua, " - Stop talking about butt, idiots!  Now let all eat the cake."

Lay, " That's what I have been thinking all along >"

As soon as everyone eats the cake, they all spit it all out

Kris, " I told you it will taste like butt. "

Baekhyun, " Who puts to much flour?!"

Luhan, " Who was the one cooking ?"

Chanyeol, "Osp... I might add a little bit too much of flour while texting."

Chen, " It's stuck in my mouth. "

Lay, " Let's order pizza. My treat !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
152K 12K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
14K 932 36
In ancient supernatural Japan, women are expected to take care of the house, be beautiful, marry, and obey their husbands. But Cho Hyewon, one of the...
39.5K 855 18
Mei left Yuzu....Yuzu joined the X YAKUZA, the most dangerous society in the world. [this isn't a really yakuza-ish story but whatever] *warning* -Sw...