Vindication (Book 2 of "Sex D...

De _ne_ne

Vindication - the action of clearing someone of blame or suspicion. (DESCRIPTION INSIDE) Published: July 9, 2... Mai multe

Description
Opening Chapter
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. (Part 2)
7.
Ch. 7 Filler
8.
9.
Ch. 9 Filler
10.
11. (Part 1)
11. (Part 2)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. (Part 1)
20. (Part 2)
21. (Part 1)
HELLUR (NEW)

6. (Part 1)

2.3K 322 178
De _ne_ne

The next day..

Wednesday,
June 17, 2026

12:01 p.m.

Omniscient

Kylah snapped a photo of herself in the sexy see through top that had been gifted to her by 20 year old Austin. She sent it to him and put her robe on just in case her father walked in. Unlike her mother Jasper was a parent who checked in on his children when they had the door closed. He understood that they were teenagers and wanted privacy but that didn't mean he didn't make it his business to be in their business. If they were on the computer he walked in to see what they were on. He was a concerned father and he wanted nothing more than to spend time with his girls. He knew that they resented him for leaving but he was trying his best to be there for them now. He'd made plans to spend time with just them today but Kylah was invested in her phone and the older man who knew that she was just 13 years old. A man that was involved in a child prostitution ring. Something the young girl was oblivious to.

She sat down on her bed anticipating a reply from him. Seeing a new text after two minutes she lit up. She unlocked her phone and read the message from him asking for a full naked picture. She got up from the bed and walked across the room to lock the door and then she stripped out of her clothes walking over to the mirror snapping a couple of photos sending it to him. She sat the phone down on the dresser and then grabbed her robe putting it back on and hiding the sexy outfit in one of Koren's drawers.

She unlocked the bedroom door but before she could walk away from it her father knocked.

"Who is it?" She asked hurriedly making her way over to the dresser as if she was looking for something.

"It's ya daddy."

"Come in dad." She said. He opened the door and poked his head inside.

"Everything alright in here?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She said innocently as she smiled. "I'm trying to find something to wear so I can shower. Are we still going somewhere today?" She asked him. She was genuinely excited about that because it seemed like ever since he'd had three more children his focus had been on them and not on her and Koren. She was jealous of her younger siblings and the fact that they lived with him and for that she mistreated them at times when no one was listening or looking. The younger children loved her and Koren and always got excited when it was time for them to visit. However the girls weren't too excited about them. They despised them.

"Yeah. I'ma go check on Koren and see how she feeling. She in some kind of funk and I wanna get y'all out of the house so we can spend time. Y'all know how excited I am about it. I missed y'all." Jasper said to her cracking a smile. Tears almost formed in his eyes because no matter how old they got they were were his babies. He cherished them.

"We missed you too daddy." Kylah smiled. It made her feel good to hear him say that to her. "Where are we going?"

"Wherever. I just wanna be with my babies." He said. "Hurry up kiddo." He smiled closing the door. She exhaled and her smile grew wider. She felt at ease.

"Yes!" She said happily as she did a little silly dance around the bedroom. She was just that excited. Suddenly another text came to her phone and when she checked it, it was no other than Austin telling her how sexy she was before he asked her to send him a provocative video.

Meanwhile Koren lay on the living room sofa feeling down about Chandler who'd left last night.

"Babygirl get up and get dressed. We going out. Wherever y'all want me to take you." Jasper told her as he rubbed his hands together. You'd think he was the child being taken out by a parent. Koren looked at him but didn't utter a word.

"I still don't feel good. I'm gonna stay home." She told him.

He was tempted to take her to the hospital but he didn't want the reaction he started getting from her whenever him or Dominique got whenever they took her. They'd discovered when she was younger that she had latrophobia which defined as the morbid and irrational fear of doctors or hospitals. This doesn't refer to those who simply do not like these places, but rather those who are deathly afraid of them. Koren was terrified of doctors and the way she reacted towards them made both Jasper and Dominique feel terrible because they hated to feel like they were putting her through something traumatic. They felt as if they were harming her scaring her that way. However they had to take her to the hospital whenever she got sick because only a doctor could diagnose her and prescribe her with the proper medicine for an infection. If she even stepped foot in a hospital she experienced a panic attack. Her attacks sometimes included rapid heart beat, chest pain, breathing difficulties, weakness, fainting, dizziness, feeling a loss of control, excessive sweating, chills, and tingling or numbness in the hands or fingers. And it all started when Dominique had gotten pregnant with Jasper's third child and had to deliver a stillborn baby. Koren had been there and it traumatized her. Losing Karlee in a hospital too didn't make it any better either. She'd lost two siblings in a hospital. She even started to fear germs because getting sick meant having to go to the place she was most afraid of.

"What's wrong baby?" Jasper felt her head to see if she had a fever. "You don't feel warm. You sure you too sick to come out with me and Kylah?"

Koren sucked her teeth and got up. "I said I don't feel good. Damn. Take one of your other kids." She said with attitude as she wrapped the blanket around herself and headed to her and Kylah's room. Jasper clenched his jaw and had to catch himself because he was tempted to snatch her up for cursing and mouthing off. She'd fucked up his mood just that quick and before he went anywhere he was about to have a talk with her.

She had spent the whole night in the toilet throwing up. The little life growing inside of her was making her sick to her stomach and being a child herself carrying a child she didn't know if Chandler's suspicions were true. She'd never been pregnant before so she didn't want to assume that that's what her symptoms meant. She just knew that if she was Jasper wouldn't take that situation lightly.

• •

Well Jasper's POV is in the next chapter. While we know him and Persia are on the run the story won't just focus on that but other things surrounding his children that all tie together. 😌😌

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.1K 949 27
this is a Happy and Kozik story. (NO IT'S NOT BXB) (IT'S BXGXB) i don't own anything S.O.A just this story and my oc) THE FOLLOWING IS IN THIS S...
3.7M 130K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
12 1 6
A young woman discovers her true nature with the help of a mysterious boy, who she has been trained to fight.
337K 25.9K 43
She was once a timid abused woman but in meeting him she found strength, courage, and a ruthless side that she didn't even know she possessed. STARTE...