Mr and Mrs - (BOOK 3)

By heyitsbubble

Just a marriage life of Apollo and Avalana Hamilton. More

Welcome
Chapter 1 - You are late
Chapter 2 - Time Management
Chapter 3 - Extra Attention
Chapter 4 - Parents House
Chapter 5 - Hospital Visit
Chapter 6 - Trip
Chapter 7 - What if
Chapter 8 - Teenager in Love
Chapter 9 - Husband and wife thing
Chapter 10 - Not good at making plan
Chapter 11 - Magazine
Chapter 12 - Nervous Floyd
Cahpter 13 - Dance
Chapter 14 - Old Pictures
Chapter 15 - Baby Elle
Chapter 16 - Rest well coach
Chapter 17 - Old Memory
Chapter 18 - A day
Chapter 19 - Cupcakes!
Chapter 20 - Secretly saw you
Chapter 21 - Wife's birthday
Chapter 22 - Worried
Chapter 23 - Problems
Chapter 24 - Emergency Call
Chapter 25 - Beautiful Red Dress
Chapter 26 - Day off
Chapter 27 - Sleeping and Crying
Chapter 28 - Bad thought
Chapter 29 - Recovering
Chapter 30 - Just eat
Chapter 31 - How's Lana?
Chapter 32 - My calls?
Chapter 33 - Who's fault?
Chapter 34 - Pack your stuff
Chapter 35 - You're Sponsoring this
Chapter 36 - The ride
Chapter 37 - My worst
Chapter 38 - Face mask On
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Morning
Chapter 40 - The End
BONUS 41
BONUS 42
BONUS 44
BONUS 45
BONUS 46
BOMUS 47
BONUS 48
Announcement!
Other Announcement

BONUS 43

20.2K 572 18
By heyitsbubble

Evan Hunter Hamilton

The crowd is screaming when Azura smashes the ball straight to the opponent's area. The five other members giving her a high five for the good point that she just made. She's still a sophomore but it seems like her senior love her so much, she's the only sophomore playing in the field this time.

I know she got this, she likes sport since she was a little. Maybe she's a better volleyball player than Adriel and I. Watching my little sister playing on the field somehow excites me.

We were all sitting but the games is getting heat up cause our score is only a point different from the opponent. I hope Azura is going to win this game, I can say that I'm proud of her cause she's being the main 6 since she entered high school which means she's one of the best player in our school. Her tall figures can block the smash from the opponent.

"Damn your sister is good bro," Gale said.

"Haha, I know," I said while watching her playing.

Most of the senior are watching the game, Adriel is somewhere in this room probably with his friends or maybe with Becca, Caroline and Jack.

The whole room is supporting our girls, Azura's face is red and she's sweating. She looks so tired but I know she loves playing the game.

I actually cannot wait for her babbling at home annoyed Adriel and I.

"Shit the score shit shit shit," Ronald cursed while eating on his snack.

"Come on girls!" One of the dude screams at them.

"Go eagles,"

"Let's go eagles,"

It's the last quarter and we only have few minutes left, everyone keep cheering up for them. I know they can win today, I just know it come on.

The referee blew out the whistle then we served the ball, I can say our opponent's defense is also good. My eye are watching the ball until Azura and one of my friend jump to block the ball.

She did it good until she suddenly fall then she lie on the ground. My focus is on my sister who just fell and not getting up.

"Bro woah," Ronald said.

I jump out of the supporter seat into the field so is Adriel. He's also jumping out of the supporter seats from out of nowhere, it seems like our minds are telling us the same thing. But we both know we cannot enter the field before the referee blew out the whistle.

He finally blew out the whistle then both Adriel and I run into the field to where Azura lie.

"Azura," I said.

"Hey hey," Adriel said while both of us are worrying about our only sister but we don't know what to do.

Azura is lying on the ground while holding on her left leg, while crying. She doesn't say anything but she's grinning from her pain. The paramedic came right after we got her,

"Honey, how do you feel?" The lady asked.

"My ankle," Azura said.

"Can you get up?" The lady asked.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked her.

"No it's fine I still can walk," she said with sweats covering her face.

"Shit," she cursed as she holds the pain.

"Okay we should get you up," the lady said.

"Let us help her," Adriel said.

"Okay what's your name honey?" The lady asked her.

"Azura," she said.

"Okay Azura We're going to get you up," the lady said.

"On three okay," the lady said.

"Okay 1,2,3," she said then Adriel got her left while I got her right.

We help her to sit on the bench while the game has to continue, the paramedics gave her a pack of ice for her ankle. I kneel next to her after taking a bottle of water, I open the bottle then give the bottle to her.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked her.

"Yes but it's a little better," she said before started to drink the water.

"You did great sis," I said to her.

"Thanks bro," she said.

Adriel continued watching the girls while cheering them up while I take care of Azura, I laugh at the way Adriel screamed at the girls.

"Come on girls,"

"Oh you can do it Belle! Let's go," he screamed.

He started to sound like the coach,

"Oh come on guys," Azura said under her breath which I'm the only person that can hear what she said.

We watch them play in front of us while I keep holding on a pack of ice for Azura's ankle.

"Yeah!" She screams when the girls made a point.

The games ended then our girls won, the rest of the team are hugging on the field while my sister is only watching them from the bench.

"Do you want to get up?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said then I help her to get up from the seat.

Her team began to walk to her then give her a hug. I give Belle, the captain a high five. Belle is one of the senior and we're at the same math class so I know her pretty well.

"Congrats belle," I said.

"Thank you," She said while catching her breath.

"You did great," I said.

"Your sister did great too," she smiled then walking to reach her towel.

Yeah Azura probably did great,

"So who's going to carry her home," Adriel whispered.

"Here's the thing Adriel," I said.

"She is our sister," I said.

"Then we have to take care of her, I know,"he complete my words.

"You started to sound like dad," he said.

"I'll carry her to the car then you'll carry her to her room," he said.

"But you're also going to go straight home too," I said to him.

"Okay," he said.

"No one is going to carry me, see I can walk," Azura suddenly said while trying to walk by her own.

"It hurts but I can walk," She said as both Adriel and I keep watching her.

"Okay where's your stuff?" Adriel asked her.

"At the girl's changing room of course," she said.

"Okay take your stuff we'll wait for you outside," I said.

"Just take a bath at home," Adriel said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You sound like mom and dad, okay okay," She said.

"Azura!" Her friends began to hug her and stuff,

"We're so proud of you," one of them said.

"Are you okay?"

"What should we do?"

"Do you want us to carry you?" Adriel and I watch our sister being surrounded by her friends.

"Let's just wait for her outside," Adriel said then I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 263 24
Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens are in love during a time when their relationship could get them killed.
5.6K 174 20
Alex had the best life he could ever ask for, good friends, family and a beautiful girlfriend but when he discovers that his girlfriend has cancer ev...
3.4K 158 30
Lilian Jenkins fell in love with a man who never knew she existed. Not only fell in love but also got married. Ian Henderson didn't even know she exi...
2.7K 80 40
You know the story of the founding father Alexander Hamilton. But how about his wife and her sisters? This is the story of the Schuyler sisters in th...