Mute(D) ; [BOOK 1]

By storiesbyterrah

Tiffani Wilson is not your average girl. At her school she is the girl who hair is weird. But she is MUTED. S... More

Mute(D) ;
Chapter 1 - Muted.
Chapter 2 - Welcome to Ray Ray's Life.
Chapter 3 - Both of Us.
Chapter 4 - Backing Away
Chapter 5 - Who Can I Run To?
Chapter 6 - Up To You
Chapter 7 - Dive
Chapter 8 - Moving In.
Chapter 9 - Breaking Point
Chapter 10 - She's Back!... But NO!
Chapter 11 - Unbreak My Heart... Say You Love Me Again
Chapter 13 - Bound To You.
Chapter 14 - The Mission Has Started.
Chapter 15 - The Beautiful Moment.
Chapter 16 - Don't Judge Me (Part 1)
Chapter 16 - Don't Judge Me (Part 2)
Chapter 17 - Remember Me...
Chapter 18 - It's Nothing Without You
Chapter 19 - Call Me Crazy Shit, Atleast You're Callin'
Chapter 20 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 21 - The Christmas Party.
Chapter 22 - Questions?
Chapter 23 - Answers.
Chapter 24 - Don't You Fall In Love...
Chapter 25 - Heated.
Chapter 26 - Taking Back.
Chapter 27 - Mission Over (THIS IS SHORT SORRY)
Chapter 28 - Four.
Chapter 29 - Can't Stop Loving You.
Chapter 30 - 3 Problems.
Chapter 31 - This Ain't Over, It Just Started.
Chapter 32.
Real Chapter 32- Coming Down.
Chapter 33 - Tiffani's Poem...
Chapter 34 - No Love Allowed. *FINALE*
Book 2 is out.
MUTED (REWROTE & IMPROVED)

Chapter 12 - Save Me...

31.3K 641 170
By storiesbyterrah

(A/N) Haiii <3

For those who LOVE this book; thank you!

This book was created from my brillant head; yas, I came up with it :D

Enjoy :P

Play song on right -->

___________________________________

 [ Ray Ray. ]

We burst into a empty house, and we see nothing. Nothing, it's just black. The police turns on a light, and it's just a white room. I sigh and walk outside. As the cold air hits my face I punch a wall.

I will find her. Even if it kills me.

[ Tiffani ]

"Looks like you're Lover Boy went to the wrong house." Jaden croons and kisses my neck once again.

"Let me... go." I say, trying to get his hands off of me, but he holds me tighter.

"Nope. You're coming with me, bitch!" Jaden yells and all of a sudden he yells out and he slowly lets go of me, and I look up and I see...

Ray's Mom. She has a bat in her hand and she hits Jaden once again and he falls out. She sighs and says,

"You've got to be more careful Tiffani. You could of died!"

I raise my eyebrow and step away from Jaden quickly.

"How did you find me?" I ask, not bothering to thank her.

"Damn, that's no way to thank me.." She says with an attitude. "Ok, I saw everything, from when the car hit you and I followed you and Jaden here." She says.

I nod and a sharp pain goes through my stomache and she picks me up.

"You need to go to the hospital, you have blood all on you're body!"

I start to feel lightheaded, then I faint....

[ 6 Hours Later ]

I wake up from a beeping sound.

Beep Beep Beep

"She's Alive!"

I open my eyes slowly and see my mom, my dad, Ray's mom and Cierra.

"Tiffani! We almost lost you!" My mom yells, throwing her hands in the air. I look at my body and my stomache is wrapped up in bandage and my arm is in a cast. Damn, I didn't even notice I was hurt that bad.

A doctor walks in.

"Ms. Wilson, you're alive! We didn't even think you'd make it. You've fainted because of all the blood loss. You have a broken arm and broken leg. We had to do stiches on you're stomache because someone offered their blood for you."

I nod my head. I didn't even realize my leg was broken. That hit must of been bad.

"You will be staying here for about 2 weeks to heal up. Then one of you're family members will sign you out." He walks out and my family starts talking all at once. I probably worried them sick. I sigh and look out the window.

I miss Ray. I need to see his beautiful smile. I need to hear his laugh. I needed to feel his touch. I wanted his lips on my lips. A quick tear comes out of my eye and I suddently feel sleepy so I close my eyes, and I am sleep in no time.

[DREAM MODE]

I look at the scene when the car hits me....

"I love you" Ray says. I see myself cough and clear my throat.

"I-I-I Lo-" BOOM! I see myself fly in the air, blood spilling from my mouth, and I hear my arm brake. Then the car runs over my leg, causing it to brake also.

I walk up to myself and see me, knocked out.

"I looo" I try to say, but I see my eyes roll to the back of my head, and they close. I look at Ray, freaking out, calling the police, and then I sneak a quick peek at the person behind the steering wheel. The woman runs out the car and quickly looks back at my body. I get a good look at her, and she looks JUST like Ray's mom....

[END OF DREAM MODE]

I wake up in a heavy sweat. I look at the clock- it says 10:00 AM.

What a dream. I wipe my forehead and look out the window once again. It's so lonely here. I turn on the TV and Adventure Time is on. I smile a little and watch it because it is Ray Ray's favorite show.

"Ms. Wilson, here is you're breakfast." A nurse comes in and gives me cereal and a apple. Joy. I cannot wait to get out of here so I can eat some REAL food!

[ 2 weeks Later ]

Yes! Today is the day I get out of this hell hole! I slowly got up, wincing from the pain in my stomache, and my leg and I grab my crutches and I hop out of my room.

"Ms. Wilson, um, Kate is here to sign you out."

"Who?" I ask, raising one eyebrow.

"It's me silly!" I turn around to see Ray Ray's mother, smiling big and smirking. I put on a fake smile and I watch her sign the papers and she leads me to her car. I get in and she grabs my crutches and throws them in the back seat and then she gets in the front seat, looking at the road, an evil look on her face, then she drives off, going extra fast.

"Hey! Slow down!" I say grabbing on to my seatbelt, with my non broken hand.  She laughs and goes faster. Then we stop at Ray Ray's apartment buliding.

"Welcome home." She smiles and gets out of the car and grabs my crutches and give them to me, and I slowly get out of the car, confused.

"Aren't you going to take me home?" I ask.

"Oh no, Never. You're staying with me, until my son comes home." She smiles, like everything is ok.

"No! I wanna go home." I start to turn on my heel, but she grabs a knife and puts it to my neck.

"No, bitch. You are staying with me? Got that?" She says through gritted teeth and I nod slowly.

Damn why does everyone want to kill me?

 [ Jaden's P.O.V ]

I groan and get up, feeling fresh blood pour down my forehead. I smile. Karen is a dumb bitch. She betrayed me, yet she works for me.

I know where she lives.

I know when she go to work.

I know what time she goes to sleep.

So that means...

I'm killing her, along with her son.

I smile and clean myself up.

__________________________

Haiiii guise!

Did you like it?

Tell me:

Why do you think everyone is out to kill Tiffani? Is it because she is Cierra's sister? Is it because she is with Ray? Or is everyone on Jaden's side?

+10 comments

+10 votes

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 37
A girl who has been called chubby her whole life. By everyone. She wants to be a model; thinking it might make her pretty and people would stop call...
709K 21.9K 43
Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn't know how pretty she is. Unlike any ot...
2.9K 261 18
He was the yin to my yang, a king to my castle, my knight and shinning armour, my everything but it all went crumbling down like Pompeii. Now I'm cag...
20.8K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...