Blind Melody (Completed + Ed...

By xFluffBall

An eighteen year old Raiden who lost his eyesight to a car accident, when comes across a violinist and starts... More

When I Saw You
Pattern Playing
The Blooming Friendship
Gathering Up My Courage
Canvas Splash
Not A Forever?
The Hard Times
Eternally Mine
Epilogue
New Story Alert

Thunder And Lightning

1.6K 81 7
By xFluffBall

Raiden

It's been a few days since we have been dating. Yes, we are finally dating. Around two weeks back after our supposed first date, she told me that she likes me.

Needless to say, I was elated. I almost jumped and hugged her. I told her it was mutual.

She was happy, and I? Well I was.. extremely happy, so happy that just thinking about it rightnow has made my face split into a involuntary smile.

"What are smiling so wide about?" Came the now familiar mechanical voice, and a finger poked my cheek

I shook my head, my smile only getting wider.

"Nothing" my grip tightening around her frame.

She breathed in, her head resting on the crook of my neck, both of us sitting leaning on the tree behind.

I nuzzled into her hair, breathing in content. Her finger danced on my palm, writing something. I smiled trying to pay attention.

"Raiden" I said out loud. She wrote my name.

"I like your name" she said. Her palm spread through mine, entwining our fingers.

"What does it mean?" She continued as I locked out hands together.

"Thunder and lightning" I felt her nod against me "my eyes are blue, the darker kind. My mom said it reminded her of thunders and of a stormy night. That's why they named me Raiden."

My eye colour was something I really liked about myself. Everyone in my family had brown eyes, except my dad, I obviously inherited my blue ones from him.

But I remember mine being more intense. Mom always told me how my eyes are really beautiful, and then dad would walk around grumbling how she had fallen in love with him because of his eyes. Mom and I would just laugh at him.

All this was before I lost my eyesight. Because now I am always ever wearing my glasses, even at home. My parents may hardly remember the colour of my eyes by now.

I felt Carol shift in my arms, her hand slipping out of my grip.

Before I could ask anything, her hands reached my face and rested on the side of my glasses.

I thought she is gonna pull it off, but her palms stayed put, lingering there.

She is asking for permission. I smiled and gave a nod and the glasses were carefully discarded from my face.

Silence, for a few seconds.

Then her hands returned, holding my chin she angled it, probably towards her.

She cupped my face with one hand, and let the other linger. Her finger caressed the corner of the eye, and then went tracing my eye line.

My hand trailed from the small back to her waist, pulling her closer.

Her hands had been lingering all over my face for long.

I cupped her face, and she paused her excursion. I heard her suck in a breath as my thumb traced for bottom lip.

They trembled under my touch, causing me to smile. I inched closer to her, my heart beating widely.

Her forehead touched mine, then rested against it. This time I didn't inch closer, she did.

Her hands moved from my cheek, traveling down to my neck, one settled on my nape, the other slipped all the way down to my chest, resting above me heart.

I'm pretty sure she can hear it beating wildly, I don't even wish to hide.

He breath fanned my face, her scent completely consuming me like it belonged to me.

My hand slipped to the back of her neck, pulling her closer.

And then it happened.

My lips touched hers. It's was a light touch. Soft and delicate. Jolts of electricity travelled through me and my grip around her tightened.

Detaching her lips from mine for a second, I dipped down again, pressing harder this time.

I felt her kiss me back, as I nibbled at her lower lip.

After a minute or so we detached. breathing heavily her forehead rested against mine.

We sat there, still in eachother's embrace, foreheads joined, nose touching. All in silence, the only sounds coming from our wildly beating heart and ranging breath.

"They were right" came the voice after a while.

"About?" I breathed out

"Your eyes. They really remind me of thunder and storm."

I chuckled and felt her face split into a wide smile under my palm. Yeah, we were talking about my eyes, and this is what it led to.

I smiled as her lips touched mine again, and kissed her back.

~•~•~•~

"Come!" I urged as I pulled my reculant girlfriend with me.

I told her I'll take her somewhere. Didn't specify where. I told her she is going to like it, and she agreed to come though still unsure.

And now her unsurty had heightened as we walked across a secluded road all alone. The road was very tiny, not fit for cars or any kind of traffic to pass by, on the either sides stood tall trees.

It was a perfect set up to kidnap and hold someone hostage here, kill them, and bury their body somewhere.

Kidding.

The vibrant sunlight has probably reduced the creepy and horror wibe of this place to zero. But I assure you it's like a perfect place to shoot a criminal series at night.

We walked some more and her steps became more reluctant. I stopped abruptly, and turned around, hoping to face her.

"You know I won't hurt you right. Trust me" I smiled reassuringly.

And I guess that did it. She squeezed my hand and walked to stand next to me. I smiled wider and we continued to walk.

The walk to the place I'm taking her to wasn't too long. Hardly a mile or so.

Finally the end to the tree filled lane came in view. I heard her sigh in relief, I chuckled, she probably thought I'm gonna take deeper into woods and kill her.

I shook my head smiling. The lane opened to a neat and green grass filled area. Over it stood a house. A big house to be specific.

A gasp escaped her, the house probably came into her view.

"Whose house is that?" Came the familiar mechanical house asked.

"Mine" I smiled proudly.

"You are that rich?"

"Wait. I didn't tell you that? I'm super rich" I said dramatically and chucked

There was another sigh. I'm pretty sure she is shaking her head at my silly self.

"And why did you bring me here?" She asked and I just shurgged.

Instead of walking straight towards the house, I turned us left.

"Wait. Your house is the other side."

"I know. I'm not taking you to my house..yet. I'll take you soon though, and introduce you to my parents and everything, whenever you are ready. Not just yet" I grinned, earning a smack on my arm. I let out a laugh this time.

"Now what is this?" She asked again. Our destination is in her view now.

"A wood cabin" we walked towards it.

It was a small wood cabin, just a few steps from my home. My dad got this made for me when I was like 6. I was always allowed to turn this place into anything I wanted.

It was a play room when I was a kid. Had also been a study room room for a while, hardly a few months actually.
I

t was my mom's 'suggestion' though she practically forced me to make it into a study room back then, she prefers that I still call it a suggestion.

We climbed up the three stairs and stood by the door. I pulled out my keys and opened the lock, still not unbolting it.

"Ready?" I asked her

"I don't know what to expect" she answered.

"I hope you will like it." I covered her eyes with my palm and pushed the door open.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 62 21
After an accident the spirit of a young man struggles to adjust, enter a handsome young man, and his world is turned upside down even more. The car s...
48K 923 23
Rosalie, a blind girl goes on her first date and bumped into Nathan. A week later she unknowingly witnesses an abduction and is taken by the mafia...
2M 91.6K 38
✨✨Shortlisted for 2017 WATTYS!✨✨ Losing any human sense sucks. But for Everett North, losing his vision at eight years old made his life a living n...
6.3K 329 23
She was battling herself. He played the violin. She was quiet. He was angry. She enjoyed the rain. He enjoyed anything but the place he had to work...