Call Me Daddy

By pottersmalfoyyyy

*CREDIT TO OWNER OF THE FANART!!* Y/n was sold to the world's most feared gang in the world. BTS. So she was... More

Intro
Sold
He's handsome but arrogant
Call me daddy
Run-away
Bye Bye Brother
Flirt
Feelings?
I told you
Finally Happy?
That night.
The Truth Untold
I Miss You
Help Me
The Act
Don't Tell Him
Don't Touch Me
Remember Who You Are.
The First Official Job.

Kiss Me

9.1K 278 64
By pottersmalfoyyyy

I stood in the mirror and slapped myself, feelings? For the ass who wants me to call him daddy? Hell no.

"Damn, are you okay Y/n?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned and saw Taehyung. I grinned "I'm okay, just waking myself up"

He looked puzzled "At 5pm?" I sighed, "Yes, I hate doing this prostitute like crap" He nodded "Boss just needs to trust you and that he can see your worthy of killing people." He hands me a dress "He told me to give this to you, he needs you downstairs in 15 minutes." He waved and left.

I looked at the dress and sighed loudly. "That piece of shit"

I look in the mirror, hell no I'm not comfortable with this, but I would like to live so I have to deal with it.
"Fuck you Kim Namjoon"

I walk downstairs and see the boys staring at me in awe, Namjoon walks around the corner "Alright boys you- Y/n not bad at all" he said with a smile, I glared at him "Thank you asshole" I mocked his voice. Several of the boys stiffled a laugh.

Namjoon glared at them "Y/n could I have a word?" I rolled my eyes "Sure" I followed him to his office.

"You need to be careful, this guy is known for raping several girls, many of them died." I nodded, "I'm not surprised" He sighed "Believe it or not, I do not want you to get raped or die" I raised an eyebrow at him "He has feelings oh my gahd" I said sarcastically.

He put me against the wall "Oh baby girl, I know you get butterflies whenever I'm this close to you. Don't you?"

I gulp "N-no I don't" He smirked and moved closer to my face "Are you sure?" I nodded. He chuckled and put his forehead against mine, "Well it's driving me insane" he whispered.

My eyes widen "W-what do you mean" he smiled "You. Drive. Me. Crazy" He said seductively. I swear my heart nearly flew out.

"Kiss me Babygirl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
785K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...