The Step brother! || h.s

By Emma_OneDirection_01

Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. H... More

Ch.1
Ch.2 another day at school Aka Hell
Ch.3 Movies with dad!
Ch.4 oh hell no
Ch.6 Netfix with Niall
Ch.7 Dinner with my bully
Ch.8 clubbing with Niall
Ch.9 I cant believe what happening
Ch.10 im sorry
Ch.11 church with Niall
Ch.12 leave me alone
Ch.13 dinner and Suprise
Ch.15 Apologize
Ch.15 gasp!
Ch.16 Wedding!!
Ch.17 2 weeks alone
Ch.18 night alone with Harry
Ch.19 OMG Thankyou!!
Ch.20 Alone and Lazy Day!
Ch.21 Starbucks! And jealousy!
Ch.22 Date night!!!
Ch.23 shopping with Niall
Ch.24 The Truth
Ch.25 Meeting Eleanor
Ch.26 Prank
Ch.27 Prank Wars and victory!!
Ch.28 Are you asking me out on a date Styles?
Ch.29 Telling mom and dad
Ch.30 The Boys Concert!!
Ch.31 Where am I?
Ch.32 Rescued
Ch.33 Going home
Ch.34 food fight
Ch.35 Oh my God!!
Ch.36 I could treat you better.
Ch.37 family night
Ch.38 Tour?!?
Ch.39 Plane ride
Ch.40 the special concert!
Ch.41 wedding Dress shopping!
Ch.42 Wedding!!!
Ch.43 Epoilgue
10k!!!!!
20k!!!!!!!
40k!!!!
1k likes!
50k guys!!!!!
80k!!!!
100k!!!!
I was 13 when I made this.

Ch.5 another day at School

8.9K 163 10
By Emma_OneDirection_01

(Lily)

I woke up and I was sweating and shaking. I had another dream about harry coming after me and hurting me again. I feel nasty so I jumped into the shower, after I got done I blow dried my hair and I braided my hair then I but a black head band in. Then I got a black tanktop then I got a red and black button up shirt then I but on some miss me jeans. And then I put on some black flip flops.

I walked down and dad wasn't here so I left him a note telling him I left and I loved him then I put in on the kitchen counter. I went to my car and then I realized that I won't be picking anyone up in the morning and that i don't have my best friend anymore.

I get to school I walk through the doors and I head straight towards my locker and I saw harry coming up to me. "Hey I want to get you something" I didn't say anything. He have me a granola bar and said "I think you should eat more, it sure does look like it." They laughed and I just stood there and harry pushed my books down and said "no wonder why no one talks to you your just a freak who just stares at people wishing to be them!" Then they walked off and I went to first hour, where is niall when I need him?

After school I went home and I saw a note and it said

"I will be home I a little bit pumpkin love you!"

Dad

I didn't really care so I went to the fridge and got some pickles and peanut butter and went up to my room to watch Netflix.

After a while of pretty little liars it was already 10:00 a clock and I wasn't going to wait on dad anymore so I'm going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 809 62
Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one teenagers never wanted. Being bullied all...
940 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
3.9K 194 34
Amber Garcia is an 18 year old girl who had a tough past. Her past affected her life as much she wanted to be different. Amber's whole world changes...
38.7K 1.2K 53
When your a 16 year old and your mother isn't around. You'll expect a little bit more freedom, but not Hallie. She tries to find a better way to make...