Sasunaru Wolf and Fox

By ryujiryuzaki

Since the original creator crystalbutterfly113 discontinued this story on YouTube and @LoveFox7 couldn't cont... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

3.4K 141 20
By ryujiryuzaki

Sounds of horns could be heard throughout the land. Itachi stood at the top of the stairs looking at the carriage in front of him. Kakashi stood behind Itachi, Sasuke stood behind Itachi glaring at the occupants of the carriage that have destroyed his life. The carriage has come to a full stop and Itachi has started to walk down the stairs to greet their guests. Sasuke stood there still glaring at the carriage. He then felt a hard push on his back, he nearly fell down the stairs, but got in control and walked down the stairs, he looked back and saw Kakashi smirking at him. Sasuke then started to think of ways to get him back. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw a fox with brown hair, a scar across his nose and the five fox tails. He then saw King Kyuubi, he gulped he was the same height as Itachi and he had nine fox tails behind him, his eyes were red along with his hair. He look he could tear you apart with a swing of his arm. Sasuke thought that if his mate look like this maybe he could just stand being mated to the boy. Kyuubi stood aside and out steps Naruto. Naruto's eyes looked at Sasuke's eyes. Blue eyes looks at his black eyes, Sasuke gasped. His future mate is adorable. He had tan skin and blond hair that could rival the sun, two beautiful blue eyes that could put the sky to shame, on top of his head are a set of fox ears, and behind them three fluffy tails wagging behind him. Shouldn't something that adorable be outlawed?
Sasuke snapped out of his observation when he felt his brother's eyes on him, Sasuke couldn't like Naruto, he ruined his life without knowing him, Sasuke begin to glare at Naruto and think of a way to make his visit terrible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 57 26
This story was originally written on my original account @BornToStanBTS. I was having trouble with my old account so I decided to put this story on t...
11.5K 320 17
This is a love story about me and Eisuke.This story was writen when i was 14 i guess.The story is different now.I hope you will enjoy it.Thanks for r...
5K 123 14
For those who were paying attention to the A/N's then you would know that DRV3 x Male reader has officially finished and now this book has been made...
26.2K 1.2K 10
This is a sort of a add onto my other story, Sasunaru (Boyxboy) You don't have to read it though, I'll try to fill you in!