words kill the heart. (Kamiba...

Від Tobyjue4444

Kami had his secret exposed to the entire class by the person he trusted the most. Broken and betrayed he run... Більше

Before u read!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
SORRY!!!!
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Kiri and tetsu. A/N
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
wanna write your own stories??
chapter 15

Chapter 2

7K 219 103
Від Tobyjue4444

Bakugou

I watch Dunce face run out of the room after Earphone jackass called him a fag. That was harsh. And That's coming from the biggest ass in the class. She got up to run after him but I stopped her.

"I think you've done enough, you fuckin extra." I said as I walked out of class. I walked to the one place I know Denki goes when he wants to be alone. The roof. When I opened the door I couldn't see him so I walked around. I found him behind one of the vents. Crying. I don't know why but seeing him cry hurt me. I silently walked over to him and sat down next to him. He continued to cry. Without a word I slung my arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a side hug. We sat there for a while as he slowly calmed down. Once his sobs turned into sniffles I spoke. "You good?" He snapped his head up and looked at me.

"Oh god!! I'm sorry Bakugō! I thought you were Kiri!! I didn't me to lean into you! I'm so sorry!" He said and I scoffed.

"You ass. I pull you towards me. Now answer my question." I said and he stared at me in shock.

O-oh! Uh y-yeah...I'm fine..." he said and turned away. I growled.

"Don't fuckin lie to me you ass!" I said and he jumped before looking at the ground.

"To be honest I don't know. I mean she told the entire class my biggest secret...I trusted her...and then she called me a fag...in front of the ENTIRE class...." he said and I nodded.

"I get it. Don't trust her anymore. I mean you have me." I said and he looked at me and smiled. God that fuckin smile. I love it. I stare at him for a few seconds before I decided what to do. I raised my hand and caressed his face. He jumped but leaned into my hand.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
422K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...